Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929462 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4675 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
BUT WHO COULD EP BE?!?!?!  He must be using TOR because I'm fucking stumped.

All I know is he's the cock of the walk.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4676 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
I walk funny after cock, too.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4677 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Who could it be now ?
*sax noises*
Who could it be now?
*sax noises*

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4678 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 4:47pm:
Who could it be now ?
*sax noises*
Who could it be now?
*sax noises*

Go away, don't come 'round here no more.

just kidding!
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2012 at 4:54pm by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4679 - May 30th, 2012 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Who is Jacaroma/cajunlore/etc.? Part of crazy's guild, his sole purpose appears to be saying "no" whenever anyone says anything in the trade channel.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4680 - May 30th, 2012 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Who is Jacaroma/cajunlore/etc.? Part of crazy's guild, his sole purpose appears to be saying "no" whenever anyone says anything in the trade channel.

He's the Abbot to Trolz's Costello in the Trades channel.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #4681 - May 30th, 2012 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on May 14th, 2012 at 10:24pm:

From the guy with the fucking scrolling signature.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine standing on a mountain top in Utah
Seashells at your feet
Ravens rising everywhere
Their crying fills the air
It's so hard to believe
That ten thousand years ago
Could it really be
Where you're standing was the sea?
She's cried out before
rising from her core
Now we're looking through that door

Is she going to Rollover?
Rolling over you and me
Rollover
Rolling over could it be?
All the cities are going to be
Two Thousand feet under the sea
Rollover
Rolling over you and me

Walking through the city of Jerusalem
They said it will be washed clean
It's getting pretty dark out there
No one doesn't seem to care
Looking for my submarine
A voyage to the ocean floor
To find a city lost in lore
So many things left unseen
Don't believe
We will have the final say
Cause she will always find her way
She might roll over
Rolling over you and me
Rollover
Rolling over can't you see?
can't you see that we're going to be
Two thousand feet under the sea?
Rollover
Rolling over you and meRollover
Rolling over you and me
Rollover
Rolling over could it be?
All these cities are going to be
Two thousand feet under the sea
Rollover
Rolling over you and me
Rollover
Rolling over you and me
Rollover
Rolling over can't you see?
Can't you see that we're going to be
two thousand feet under the sea?
Rollover
Rolling over you and me

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4682 - May 30th, 2012 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Icu* is a bloody goddamned flower sniffer. "If you can't stay with the party, just leave!"

Guess which one wiped: the five of them, or the one of me.

I had a positive impression of Eternal Wrath for some reason, I'll have to revise that.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4683 - May 31st, 2012 at 11:30am
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 11:44pm:
I had a positive impression of Eternal Wrath for some reason, I'll have to revise that.

lol wut? I thought he was in charge of Black Soul's [sic] he's in EW now?

EW has been kinda meh for a while. Right after the guild ship business, they were Black Blood like in recruiting EVERYONE. I had 1 toon in there for a while, but at that time no one ran together as a guild. It was all little cliques within the guild. No one helped out anyone else unless they already knew you.
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2012 at 11:32am by rest »  

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4684 - May 31st, 2012 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 11:30am:

lol wut? I thought he was in charge of Black Soul's [sic] he's in EW now?

Yeah, both him and a dualbox he was piking at the start were EW. Looks like all his toons are in EW.

There was a bloody useless EW fvs with him too, threw out an occasional heal and and sat there and shieldblocked the rest of the time (level 8-10 pug).

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4685 - May 31st, 2012 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Like I said I lump EW in with Black Blood in terms of players. Every once in a while you find someone really good, or with the potential to be good, but mostly it's just chaff.

IP Logged

Northwind
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4686 - May 31st, 2012 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Oh, he has other purposes. Purposes such as complaining about party DPS when he isn't breaking DR, bragging about his epic SoS on his TWF, and dying in about every run he is in.

In short, he is one of the biggest tards on Khyber, which is no small accomplishment.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #4687 - May 31st, 2012 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Not gonna name names, because you should all experience the glory of this player first hand. Mostly I just want to share. Only hint: it's a low hp drow sorcerer with no self healing.

We're getting a shroud group together, not many people on in guild so we throw it open to pugs, we figure we'll just take whoever hits the LFM, if there's a second healer great, if not, whatever. We get a couple melees, a couple more casters, finally group is almost full. Then some genius paladin starts talking in chat "only 1 healer???" "only 3 melee?????". Another arcane joins, the paladin drops group. Awesome. We fill, with the drow sorc joining at the end. Then someone DCs. Then they leave the group. Switching characters to leave a full raid without saying anything, classy.

So we run with eleven, it's fine. Portals go a bit slow because most of the arcanes get confused when all the trash is dead and they have to damage the portals somehow. Maybe some of them didn't have portal beaters or pale master SLAs, I dunno. Someone casts ice storms everywhere, at any rate. The sorcerer keeps saying things like "party come here" and "here is a portal" for some reason. At the end, the sorcerer, who has by now emphasized many times that he has "done shroud before" pipes up to confirm that "he has the crystal". Sure thing, buddy.

Part 2, we drag some trash to south central, sorc bites it. Mobs are fire, cat, and whatever, so we prep them. The one cleric is busy keeping some very puggish melees on their feet, and doesn't have time to go find the sorcerer and toss him a raise (even though he is "right here on the side"). No one else helps him out, despite his copious use of exclamation points. I let people know that I'll take the crystal, and the sorc helpfully interjects that "he has the crystal". He's still dead, so I'm not quite sure how that was going to happen.

The group kills cat first for some reason, but gets their act together on the rest and I break the crystal just in time. The cat actually comes back to life even though the quest objective moves forward, so I helpfully kite it to the shrine. Good times. While 6+ people beat down the cat, someone hits the altar, starting the timer for the prismatic wall. They decide to finish off the cat.

Part 3 features someone watering a puzzle before it was solved. Not sure how you do that on a character who knows to unlock the levers. I should have checked to see if they broke the crystal to get out of the room. Anyway, despite having about 7 people, the north 5x5 doesn't get solved. I try to explain that it doesn't matter, but "maybe we will get the chests". Whatever. The wall goes up while they dick around. I tell them this. They all die. The sorcerer, amazingly, was waiting in the center with us, but was close enough to the corridor die to the wall anyway. Rather creative swearing ensues. But it's part 3, so we complete just fine.

We buff up more than necessary and enter part 4. This is where all our arcanes will pay off, a quick harry kill will be a nice change of pace. So obviously the sorcerer runs into some blades and dies before we're even on the second wave of trash. It was pretty amazing. Harry drops, some more casters decide that standing in the blades is a good move. I use eardweller and keep my dots up, so does the cleric. Some people are using bows, I think? Harry gets down to 50% or so before he bugs out. We kill some more devils and some gnolls, then finish him off, losing a melee at some point. So we have 5 people to rez, the cleric calls dibs on one, I take another, two more volunteer. The drow sorc keeps reminding us that, yes, he is still dead, and he needs a raise. Unfortunately, we get a fifth volunteer. We get everyone up, shrine, loot, and hit the portal.

Part 5 goes pretty smoothly, the sorcerer gets teleported right next to Harry and dies. He expresses confusion at this turn of events. Then he tells us to raise him, because he is dead. We do not. He predicts that we will be unable to complete. We kill Harry. He demands a raise, then announces that he will be recalling. Someone immediately starts a 5 second countdown, which I felt was generous, then hits the altar.

So yeah, Shroud, always a good time.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4688 - May 31st, 2012 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 11:44pm:
Icu* is a bloody goddamned flower sniffer. "If you can't stay with the party, just leave!"

Guess which one wiped: the five of them, or the one of me.

rest wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 12:45pm:
Like I said I lump EW in with Black Blood in terms of players. Every once in a while you find someone really good, or with the potential to be good, but mostly it's just chaff.

Kages is pretty damn good, but they dont' always pug out and are definitely seperated into groups, some of the older players don't run with the newer ones. 

However, they're not nearly as bad as Pikers and Hoarders.  That group makes me look skilled.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4689 - May 31st, 2012 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Part 3 features someone watering a puzzle before it was solved. Not sure how you do that on a character who knows to unlock the levers. I should have checked to see if they broke the crystal to get out of the room. Anyway, despite having about 7 people, the north 5x5 doesn't get solved. I try to explain that it doesn't matter, but "maybe we will get the chests". Whatever. The wall goes up while they dick around. I tell them this. They all die. The sorcerer, amazingly, was waiting in the center with us, but was close enough to the corridor die to the wall anyway. Rather creative swearing ensues. But it's part 3, so we complete just fine.

The average puglet's extreme emotional attachment to those underwater chests is a source of unending fascination for me, I swear I was in some 20 minute part 3s just cause someone REALLY wanted some mediums and vendor trash Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2012 at 10:32pm by sweez »  

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4690 - May 31st, 2012 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 10:32pm:
The average puglet's extreme emotional attachment to those underwater chests

I dunno about you but I like getting renoun and the chance for a mana pot.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #4691 - May 31st, 2012 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
Goaticorn wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 10:42pm:
I dunno about you but I like getting renoun and the chance for a mana pot.

Yeah, but that's not worth ten minutes of waiting around on people who can't handle puzzles. You could get 5 chests and an end reward in Raiding the Giant's Vault with the time you'd save there. If everyone solves and runs water and you're done in 3 minutes, wonderful, I like those chests too. But if not, uggggggggh.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4692 - May 31st, 2012 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
For those of us with a ton of alts and still making GS stuff for them, the mediums and shards do actually matter.

The rest of it, oy vey.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #4693 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 4:50am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 10:32pm:
The average puglet's extreme emotional attachment to those underwater chests is a source of unending fascination for me, I swear I was in some 20 minute part 3s just cause someone REALLY wanted some mediums and vendor trash Cheesy

Don't be hating on the Roleplayers  Grin

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4694 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 11:35pm:
For those of us with a ton of alts and still making GS stuff for them, the mediums and shards do actually matter.

The rest of it, oy vey.

You're a girl, just join a group and ask for mediums over voice Cheesy who knows, maybe you get some large bones even Grin

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4695 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, but that's not worth ten minutes of waiting around on people who can't handle puzzles. You could get 5 chests and an end reward in Raiding the Giant's Vault with the time you'd save there. If everyone solves and runs water and you're done in 3 minutes, wonderful, I like those chests too. But if not, uggggggggh.

Yes

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #4696 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 11:35am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Jun 1st, 2012 at 9:10am:
You're a girl, just join a group and ask for mediums over voice Cheesy who knows, maybe you get some large bones even Grin

That's sexist sexy

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4697 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
That's sexist sexy

Who was the arti in diplo impunity last night who gave the running commentary on every mob he killed until the fvs shut him down? I was mic muted talking to my wife or I would have thanked him.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #4698 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Why would you kill mobs in diplo impunity? Invis to whatshisface, ddoor, invis to boss, finish.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4699 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why would you kill mobs in diplo impunity? Invis to whatshisface, ddoor, invis to boss, finish.

I always get stuck with the fucking groups that want to kill every mob, ring every fucking bell and do every fucking optional and run around the outside picking up all the parts.  I'm sweating just thinking about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 215
Send TopicPrint