Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929281 times)
Nancy
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4725 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
QuantumFX wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:37pm:
You are not on forums.ddo.com anymore

Or, as Psi told me when I first step foot in Amrath, "You're not in Kansas anymore."

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4726 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Spelljammer wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:08pm:
That's my server and I'm morbidly curious... but also not trying to start a flame war.

IP Logged

Spelljammer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4727 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Cancel!  Cancel, cancel!
What's wrong with that stupid button?

bbqzor: "This game is, in some ways, a pile of leftover broken things."
IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #4728 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Namelessss  - not sure if it counts or not, he's obviously a tool, but god i hope i can run with him again just to keep trolling him.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

substrate
Dragon Raider

Reply #4729 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Spelljammer wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:08pm:
but also not trying to start a flame war.

I lol'd reading this. 

You aren't in Candyland anymore.  Get unhinged.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4730 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Brazilian Warriors. So far a 100 percent accurate predictor of bad. You can work around one or maybe two. But any more, and fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Saw an lfm for devil assault on elite last night and figured why not, I'd like the rune arm. Saw it was put up by a couple of BW guys and was ready to drop, but a couple of guys from invicta joined. It was a cakewalk of course, but he barb and ranger from BW combined for about 8 kills. Not that I'm that impressed by kill count, but damn. I wish the arti had his dog because I think it would have outdone them.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4731 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 at 5:52pm:
Brazilian Warriors. So far a 100 percent accurate predictor of bad. You can work around one or maybe two. But any more, and fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Saw an lfm for devil assault on elite last night and figured why not, I'd like the rune arm. Saw it was put up by a couple of BW guys and was ready to drop, but a couple of guys from invicta joined. It was a cakewalk of course, but he barb and ranger from BW combined for about 8 kills. Not that I'm that impressed by kill count, but damn. I wish the arti had his dog because I think it would have outdone them.

The are the absolute worst and a couple are pure unrepentant pikers/shroud droppers.  It's not even worth gambling on them they are a complete waste.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4732 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
The thought of being in a group with BW and Invicta makes me want to punch a baby.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4733 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Anyone know a guy called arctank? Recently ran a shroud with him. The group sucked (the sorc apparently had no DoTs), but he stood out.

Before the quest, he was talking about how he was an eChim Fang paladin build. When I commented how tight the feats would be with all three of the sentinel feats, he said it wouldn't be a problem because he could drop one of his toughnesses, bullheaded, and improved crit.

Later, in part 2, when everything was prepped and people were fanning out, he apparently intimmed all the bosses and turtled up in central south. I'm not sure if he thought he was helping or what.

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #4734 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The thought of being in a group with BW and Invicta makes me want to punch a baby.

Brb. Rejoining.

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4735 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4736 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Quote:

Bad Gawna!

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Shade
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4737 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 6:50am
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 at 5:52pm:

This..
This the only guild in the history of the game i've blacklisted from my raids. I've politely informed there guild leader of this fact, and explained carefully why, yet many of them continue to sign up on my lfms.

It's mainly the language barrier, 95% of them cant understand english voicechat period, and most cant understand text beyond simple terms either. It just doesn't work in this game for raiding, communication is rather critical.

Though its not entirely that either, as a couple times I had a guy in my raids who fluently spoke and understood both english and portugese, I went as far as to have him translate my raid instruction to them. They still did not listen or follow direction.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4738 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 10:06am
Print Post  
BW would probably be perfect for older Reavers. "Stand in the corner and do nothing."

Actually, assuming they could make it to VoD, they wouldn't pull aggro off of the tank.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4739 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Based on my experience with Brazilian Warriors, I can only imagine they follow traffic directions like this -

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4740 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
The best Randy rage I've seen was in a PUG ToD and the leader had the BW tank.  Everyone was on Suulo and the dude still lost aggro.  He was a half orc with WF healing amp which was what made stainer cry since he was on his healer.  It was amazeballs.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4741 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Anyone know a guy called arctank? Recently ran a shroud with him. The group sucked (the sorc apparently had no DoTs), but he stood out.

Before the quest, he was talking about how he was an eChim Fang paladin build. When I commented how tight the feats would be with all three of the sentinel feats, he said it wouldn't be a problem because he could drop one of his toughnesses, bullheaded, and improved crit.

Later, in part 2, when everything was prepped and people were fanning out, he apparently intimmed all the bosses and turtled up in central south. I'm not sure if he thought he was helping or what.

I got in a discussion the other day in shroud.  4 casters and one of them has 1500 mana at the end of 4 and 5.  They wouldn't dump mana because they were conserving it for holds and disco balls (in both part 4 and 5).  They were cycling through necrotic ray and the sla's and the occasional dot. Apparently they didn't even know how to stack their dots.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:54pm by LordPiglet »  

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4742 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
LordPiglet wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:52pm:
I got in a discussion the other day in shroud.  4 casters and one of them has 1500 mana at the end of 4 and 5.  They wouldn't dump mana because they were conserving it for holds and disco balls (in both part 4 and 5).  They were cycling through necrotic ray and the sla's. 

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

We compete in shroud guild runs to see who can dump mana the fastest in parts 4/5

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4743 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:54pm:
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

We compete in shroud guild runs to see who can dump mana the fastest in parts 4/5

Yeah, it was a second life caster from pay it forward.  They asked if I had any more instructions on how to play their toon, so I told them yeah, your con sucks and get some fucking gear and make my work (I was on my envoker fvs) easier.

They blames shitty dps for taking over a round in part 4, I less then politely reminded them arcanes are fucking dps.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4744 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
LordPiglet wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 12:52pm:
I got in a discussion the other day in shroud.  4 casters and one of them has 1500 mana at the end of 4 and 5.  They wouldn't dump mana because they were conserving it for holds and disco balls (in both part 4 and 5).  They were cycling through necrotic ray and the sla's and the occasional dot. Apparently they didn't even know how to stack their dots.   

Last night one of my guildies was in a raid where the Arti had to explain to the Tier III Shintao Monk that they didn't need Silver Weapons.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4745 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The best Randy rage I've seen was in a PUG ToD and the leader had the BW tank.  Everyone was on Suulo and the dude still lost aggro.  He was a half orc with WF healing amp which was what made stainer cry since he was on his healer.  It was amazeballs.

My personal fav was him making those two guys quit out of the Shroud. 

Randy, start playing again.  All these stoned noobs will make for great entertainment for the rest of us.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:03pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4746 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:01pm:
Randy, start playing again.  All these stoned noobs will make for great entertainment for the rest of us.

He texted me this morning that he won't be back until after the 4th.  Cry

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #4747 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:01pm:
My personal fav was him making those two guys quit out of the Shroud. 

I remember getting ready to do a rainbow in the dark with him and gawna and a sorc joined, well said sorc pm'ed randy's alt to someone randy did not want to know his alt <crazydamage?>.....

I have never seen rage typing like that before or since..... Grin

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4748 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:39am
Print Post  
Never run with Graceana's cleric. She cannot even throw cure spell. Fail cleric - that is all I can say about her.

Rev. Jim Have you been on Lamannia? What do you think about Dirge? Virtuoso will rock soon. Others will... You understand what they will do.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:41am by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4749 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:42am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:00pm:
Last night one of my guildies was in a raid where the Arti had to explain to the Tier III Shintao Monk that they didn't need Silver Weapons.
Eplain most of players that they needn't Gh when bard used all songs. People know nothing about bonus stacking. I'll never give GH if there is no knockdown and fear in next fight.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 215
Send TopicPrint