Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929450 times)
Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4750 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Cabocleer wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 11:49pm:
In particular, Pavlucho refused to cross the red line so he could pike in the enclosure.

(Tell): Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'all will be ok, i just want to pike in the safest place'

After an extended period of bouncy Titan aggro, and some wasted buns and pillars, we failed.  This can't be blamed entirely on Pav, although the refusing to help thing was pretty lame, and the Titan spent a while aggroed on him.

But after I while I got

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'what happened? i was sleeping for 20+ minutes'

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'i didn't want to say that i want to sleep, but i'm alive so he didn't hit me even one time'

I tried to explain it to him, but the conversation was rather unrewarding.

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'if he aggros on me he will try to hit me but he didn't hit me'

and we wound up at

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'you want to punish me as I became the reason of fault, but it is not right'

At which point I was about done,  but it kinda reminded me of Nastasya's talk a while back with Grace.  He's anon to me on MyDDO, but interestingly Grace can't see his profile AT ALL. 

Screenshots after I get them sized decently, and if I make an effort.

Just keep silence. You couldn't even keep power, you couldn't even hit Titan when it was hitting somebody on upper level. It was entirely your fault. Really.

Common rule: hit Titan whet it is hitting someone on upper level.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4751 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:52am
Print Post  
Cabocleer wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 11:50pm:
tl:dr version

Nastasya may be Pavlucho.  Now on my list.
Tell me your acc name so I'll add you to my list.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4752 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:55am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 4:15am:
Yeah that's the same guy. 

I can't confirm it but I believe he has a few others.  At least, if I remember right from my brief conversation with him recently.  He was pissed that a +3 Charisma tome got passed to my fvs in an abbott run.  There were many non direct threats made by him, I should have screenshotted it but I was too busy laughing.  And also late for meeting up with the guildy tr runs that evening.

He's...  Special.
Sosni. tuporyly. You just won roll. I should remember one guy who asked me about Sanura's ring. But I won't because I'm better than you. I won roll, I took ring, I improved that ring.

If you are laughing at nothing - go to medics. They will help you to cure you mind problems.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:55am by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4753 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:57am
Print Post  
Nothingtoseehere wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 6:56am:
As I said in the thread dedicated to him. He's loot greedy! His Cleric looted 4 different rings in 2 ToDs (I never ran with him again after that) and any time I've ever done a Shroud with him, he wants all the shards.

Any time you run with him, just automatically pass him all your loot - saves you having to wait for him to ask for it Cheesy
You are greedy. I have only 2 active characters, you have 8+. I won pretty useless rings like wisper, dead hunter(pally), fire savant and Sanura's. Only Sanura's is useful. I thin you were frustrated by my rolls. Kuri bambuk.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4754 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:58am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 8:21am:
Nastasya?   Yeah.  The dude got mad at me in a normal Shroud (during a +1 loot time for the Build Your Guild Event) recently when I pulled a +3 CHR Tome AS AN END REWARD.  He thought that I should somehow give him equal compensation.  This was on my Sorc, btw, and yes, I've learned to drop group BEFORE getting the end reward now.  Wink
Are you from SO? I could see if tome is bound. Foolish troll.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4755 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:59am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 9:14am:
Why do that and miss out on the opportunity to taunt his sorry loot-whoring ass?  I would link it in party chat and talk about how awesome it is.  Make a point of how long it's been since you've seen one, and most people probably won't see one in hundreds of runs.  "Man, that tome is good for EVERYONE!  It opens up all sorts of possibilities for TRs, and it allows you to swap two points to STR at char creation for a paladin.  It's the fucking bees knees.  Here's another link, in case you missed it the first time.  Awesome.  Too bad you didn't get one too, nastyassy.  I'm sure in another 6-12 months you might see one drop for you.  Just keep plugging away.  No, you can't have mine, but you can click on my link again if you want.  Here it is again."
Wall of text. Nothing. Fat... Go away to your home.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4756 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:00am
Print Post  
Quote:
I ran an eVon1 with Nastyassyeah when an SoS scroll went to Krum on one of his casters.  He said that a scroll like that should be up for roll.  Epoch said, "There was a roll...the game rolled and it went to Krum."  He did not appreciate that.
You don't have sence of humor. It is sad. For you.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4757 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:29am
Print Post  
You type like a retard, it is funny, for me.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #4758 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:47am
Print Post  
I'd just like to chime in with

FAT GREEN CREATIONS Sad

Carry on.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4759 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 7:03am
Print Post  
This is shaping up to be a good day.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Quadrovault
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4760 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 7:52am
Print Post  
someone got him here? WOW

IP Logged

furbyoats
Stormreaver Piker

One stroke at a time...

Reply #4761 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:00am:
You don't have sence of humor. It is sad. For you.

Ungood wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 2:17pm:
Queens don't have dicks.

Atenhotep wrote on Sep 14th, 2011 at 1:56am:
I spend every evening naked in a fetal position crying because my penis is so small.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4762 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:55am:
Sosni. tuporyly. You just won roll. I should remember one guy who asked me about Sanura's ring. But I won't because I'm better than you. I won roll, I took ring, I improved that ring.

If you are laughing at nothing - go to medics. They will help you to cure you mind problems.

Good to see you, my inbred socially retarded ruskie Smiley

Now, let's have a little discussion about your pseudo schizophrenic prattling and begging behavior.  You up for that today?  Did you take your meds?  I mean, you might not be able to get them, right?  Cause' it's hard out there for a brotha in Soviet Russia.

Let's start with the basics and we'll expand from there.  After witnessing your behavior personally I'm left with the overwhelming impression that you are an insult to the term douchebag.  Between your absolutely inbred manner of character building and equipping and your sheer incompetence when in an essential role it's clear that you have no business making assertions about anyone else. 

Take some time, learn how to play your toons.  Speak less about shit you can't understand.  Refrain from begging for other people's shit.  Better yet, focus in on one toon and stop sucking across the board.  Stop spending your time focusing on what someone else is doing...

Never seen a cleric that couldn't heal a raid, a virtuoso that can't fascinate, a rogue that fails traps, a sorc that can't dominate controlled by the same player before.

You need a fucking award for outstanding and overwhelming incompetence.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4763 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:57am:
You are greedy. I have only 2 active characters, you have 8+. I won pretty useless rings like wisper, dead hunter(pally), fire savant and Sanura's. Only Sanura's is useful. I thin you were frustrated by my rolls. Kuri bambuk.

The flaws in the bullshit flowing out of the defective gray thing your skull failed to protect more than once are fantastic.
1. You got 4 rings you rolled on (which is your right),yet someone else is greedy.
2. You somehow are trying to equate number of characters to things like shards and rings that are bound to fucking character. How many characters someone has is completely irrelevant.
3. You said you rolled on 4 rings, only one of which was useful. If its not useful, don't roll on it. Or get one non useful and put exceptional wisdom or some shit on it. But probably 4 of the 5 that dropped in two runs? Shithead.
4. You said you only got one useful ring. I'm under the impression you are so inept nothing would be useful to you.
5. You could not be more clueless about how to interact with other people if you coated yourself in clue repellent paint every morning.

Have you smoked your bamboo today?

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4764 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 9:02am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:39am:
Never run with Graceana's cleric. She cannot even throw cure spell.

When ASKED to? Or just when it's appropriate because it should be obvious to god and everyone that it's needed?

I've seen plenty of players with no situational awareness but that hardly puts them in a top 5 worst list.

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #4765 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Woohoo, a Ruski! Let me see if I can communicate.

Tovarisch Hunter, you are a business-like sausage giving horse-radish from a mountain.

There, that should put him in his place.

Cheesy

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4766 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:28am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 8:12am:
Good to see you, my inbred socially retarded ruskie Smiley

Now, let's have a little discussion about your pseudo schizophrenic prattling and begging behavior.  You up for that today?  Did you take your meds?  I mean, you might not be able to get them, right?  Cause' it's hard out there for a brotha in Soviet Russia.

Let's start with the basics and we'll expand from there.  After witnessing your behavior personally I'm left with the overwhelming impression that you are an insult to the term douchebag.  Between your absolutely inbred manner of character building and equipping and your sheer incompetence when in an essential role it's clear that you have no business making assertions about anyone else. 

Take some time, learn how to play your toons.  Speak less about shit you can't understand.  Refrain from begging for other people's shit.  Better yet, focus in on one toon and stop sucking across the board.  Stop spending your time focusing on what someone else is doing...

Never seen a cleric that couldn't heal a raid, a virtuoso that can't fascinate, a rogue that fails traps, a sorc that can't dominate controlled by the same player before.

You need a fucking award for outstanding and overwhelming incompetence.
You are retarded. You cannot understand. Elitist. I know Virtuoso well. I'm looking on other classes now.

Every rogue can fail trap. You lost. Sometimes boxes blow up.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4767 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Merrick wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 9:02am:
When ASKED to? Or just when it's appropriate because it should be obvious to god and everyone that it's needed?

I've seen plenty of players with no situational awareness but that hardly puts them in a top 5 worst list.
She was asked about cure. She didn't want to cast. 3/4 sp bar - no any fucking cure spell. The worst cleric I have even seen.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #4768 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:29am:
She was asked about cure. She didn't want to cast. 3/4 sp bar - no any fucking cure spell. The worst cleric I have even seen.

You know, maybe she just didn't want to cure you. Just saying Smiley

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #4769 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Mother Russia really should have aborted this one.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4770 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:33am
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 8:46am:
The flaws in the bullshit flowing out of the defective gray thing your skull failed to protect more than once are fantastic.
1. You got 4 rings you rolled on (which is your right),yet someone else is greedy.
2. You somehow are trying to equate number of characters to things like shards and rings that are bound to fucking character. How many characters someone has is completely irrelevant.
3. You said you rolled on 4 rings, only one of which was useful. If its not useful, don't roll on it. Or get one non useful and put exceptional wisdom or some shit on it. But probably 4 of the 5 that dropped in two runs? Shithead.
4. You said you only got one useful ring. I'm under the impression you are so inept nothing would be useful to you.
5. You could not be more clueless about how to interact with other people if you coated yourself in clue repellent paint every morning.

Have you smoked your bamboo today?
Well, Wisper and Fire Savant's rings are just for collection. Are you mad? I won them for collection. NOBODY ROLLED ON THESE RINGS!!!

But people rolled for Sanura's and pally's rings. They both are useful for me. in fact. Pally's has +6 str +1 ex CHA. It can be used for +6 str as you see.

Sanura's in nice.

So you lost. Do you have something against colleting tod rings?

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #4771 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:33am:
So you lost.

All we need now is Contan to turn up with his "Winning" and we can have a full retard party.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4772 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:28am:

My first life, (and first character) rog2/wiz18 could disable an epic trap rolling a 1.  But you're right, every rogue can fail a trap, I just chose not to.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2012 at 11:05am by Slug »  

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4773 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Slug wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:37am:
My first life, (and first character) rog2/wiz18 could disable an epic trap rolling a 1.  But your right, every rogue can fail a trap, I just chose not to.
Try to make pure wiz.

IP Logged

furbyoats
Stormreaver Piker

One stroke at a time...

Reply #4774 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:28am:
You are retarded. You cannot understand. Elitist. I know Virtuoso well. I'm looking on other classes now.

In Soviet Russia, box disables you!

Ungood wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 2:17pm:
Queens don't have dicks.

Atenhotep wrote on Sep 14th, 2011 at 1:56am:
I spend every evening naked in a fetal position crying because my penis is so small.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 215
Send TopicPrint