Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929117 times)
Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4825 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 1:24pm:
Three rooms away, baby. There's this thing called a map in all quests, and I checked it before telling you guys that I wasn't gonna chase you down for cures.

Please note that YOU were the one that came to the Vault and started yelling at people. That makes YOU the troll. Try and fit that into your little narrative.
Do not teach me playing cleric. I started before than you. I was with you in one room.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4826 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 1:54pm:
Funny how my capped rogue doesn't ever fail traps. So no, every rogue does not fail traps. You just suck.
Quadra retarded. Every rogue can blow box sometimes. It is called "critical". Sometimes it really happens.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4827 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 1:45pm:
You might do better to learn how to run that bard before branching out into anything.  Fascinating can be done in epic raids with 12 bard levels and multiclassed.  You couldn't manage it on a full 20 Virtuoso. 

1 rogue level gets you nearly every trap in the game.

You really should consider actually building and gearing your toon with the intent to do something besides take up space. 

Nice FvS build you got there man.  I mean, it's truly a testament to your bmx'ing, er... I mean character building skills.  Fucking max charisma low sp/str/wis elf scimmy user.  Low to hit, low sp, quadruple tr there.  But I guess it's okay because your using Madstone Boots? 

Full of fail...
Retarded. The most dreadful base is fire because pure bard doesn't have evasion. I had one run when tank(yes, SD, not monk) missed intimidation and one ele use blast on healer and barb. They died first. I was 3rd. Sheeena was the 4th.

Making fire base depends on runner's skill. sometimes they are nice, sometimes they are worse.

Sadly making fire base depends not only on perfom skill, it depends on 2 persons.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4828 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:01pm:
Derailing a little on the topic, but that's comforting to know - I'm running up a deep splash Virt / SD that will only have 12 levels and was unsure whether to inflict myself on eVon6 groups or not. I might poke folk nearer the time to check I've got the magic numbers but it's nice to think it's a possibility. You know. For the one Epic Dragon a month I see Cheesy
Really retarded bard. Mine has so high perfom so the one chance to save against is 20. Sometimes it happens.

Magic numbers? You are noob. Perfom check is random.

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #4829 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:28pm:
Quadra retarded. Every rogue can blow box sometimes. It is called "critical". Sometimes it really happens.

If it happens in a quest you are running at proper level either you built your skills wrong or you have the wrong gear. A properly built rogue (skills and gear) will no fail any quest run at proper levels. It's when you stretch a few levels over the bravery bonus range you get the chance to fail.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4830 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:08pm:
seems to me it was 50ish perform to reliably fascinate the bases (been awhile on my mc bards, correct if im wrong). timing and location more important. gl
This. I remember one time when monk was running around. Of course, I got hit but blast. Runner should go to corner.

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #4831 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:34pm:
Really retarded bard. Mine has so high perfom so the one chance to save against is 20. Sometimes it happens.

Perform DC is based on skill + d20 which is why the hotbar button seems to be random.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4832 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:35pm:
If it happens in a quest you are running at proper level either you built your skills wrong or you have the wrong gear. A properly built rogue (skills and gear) will no fail any quest run at proper levels. It's when you stretch a few levels over the bravery bonus range you get the chance to fail.
Agree. I always had better gear on my rogue. So had only failures. Not criticals. I saw crit failures. You saw them too.

I didn't say I got critical failures, I said I saw them.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4833 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:37pm:
Perform DC is based on skill + d20 which is why the hotbar button seems to be random.
Yes, but there are some players who continue to look at icon to get better DC. Smiley

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #4834 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:40pm
Print Post  

No, really? You don't say. Wow. You really are trying to be obnoxious, aren't you. It's called *drumroll* gaming the fascinate. Those little numbers on the Perform check change when you mouse over them, or haven't you noticed that, you know, on your capped bard?  Simple enough to game that. I'm talking about the base Perform skill number, since that doesn't appear to be obvious.

By the way, there's no such thing as a crit fail on a disabled device check. It just means your base numbers aren't good enough.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4835 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:28pm:

Umm..  No, actually.  A 1 isn't an auto failure for this game on trap boxes.  Here's a couple of screenshots I took on my Artificer life when I was running a quest without putting a device disable item on.

If I would have had about three more points of device disable gear on, that 1 would have succeeded on disabling the trap.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4836 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Grin

Uh, even if I roll a 1 on an epic trap I don't blow the box. Shit, I don't even think I fail it on a 1. Are you that stupid that you think a 1 is autofail on a trap?

And no, you weren't in the same room, unless you are talking about later when I decided you were an ass that wasn't getting a single sp out of me anymore.

So basically, you don't know what you are talking about. No new news here.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4837 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:32pm:
Retarded. The most dreadful base is fire because pure bard doesn't have evasion. I had one run when tank(yes, SD, not monk) missed intimidation and one ele use blast on healer and barb. They died first. I was 3rd. Sheeena was the 4th.

Making fire base depends on runner's skill. sometimes they are nice, sometimes they are worse.

Sadly making fire base depends not only on perfom skill, it depends on 2 persons.

I do it without runners dipshit.  It's called fire absorption/fire shield/having more hp than a barrel.  You should try it sometime.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4838 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:40pm:
No, really? You don't say. Wow. You really are trying to be obnoxious, aren't you. It's called *drumroll* gaming the fascinate. Those little numbers on the Perform check change when you mouse over them, or haven't you noticed that, you know, on your capped bard?  Simple enough to game that. I'm talking about the base Perform skill number, since that doesn't appear to be obvious.

By the way, there's no such thing as a crit fail on a disabled device check. It just means your base numbers aren't good enough.
So you know that Virt has best Perfom.

Critical happens when player forgot to swap gear. Never forget such important things.

Enthrallment managing is easy. But... My last eVoN I was standing after Efreeti, but elemental used fireblast on me 3 times. Random? Monk was in corner< i was far away of ele(enough to sing). I don't want such random shit. I want eles to hit only monk but me.

IP Logged

Elegorne
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4839 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:36pm:
This. I remember one time when monk was running around. Of course, I got hit but blast. Runner should go to corner.

OOOOWWWW!!!11! MIND....MY....SO...FUCK...FULL....OF....IS!!!!!!!!

Elegorne,Wizegorne,Healegorne and some other gimp toons on Thelanis

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4840 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:47pm:
I do it without runners dipshit.  It's called fire absorption/fire shield/having more hp than a barrel.  You should try it sometime.
Good luck with lighning.Had 480+ hp, easy to use fire shield. How could I save healer and barbwhen ele was free and roll 20 vs my Song of capering? It was leader's mistake to not take evasionist.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4841 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Summary for everything he says:

When something goes wrong it is never my fault. If I did it then it happens to everyone or was someone else's fault. If you did it then you are an idiot. Now let me make up more completely wrong things about game mechanics, and don't attack me because I am a soul-scarred autistic. Also, give me your loot.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4842 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:53pm:
Summary for everything he says:

When something goes wrong it is never my fault. If I did it then it happens to everyone or was someone else's fault. If you did it then you are an idiot. Now let me make up more completely wrong things about game mechanics, and don't attack me because I am a soul-scarred autistic. Also, give me your loot.
it is whole raid fault. Had some dragon with successful bases and the worst dps. I don't think I could make these runs better. Sometimes people fail eggs. It happens.

About giving you loot to me? I'll take it. Will you take if somebody gives you?

Also I found that Haste and Damage Boost give the same damage to epic SoS. THE SAME. Haste bonuses stack but don't multiply.

1+0.2+0.3=1.5

1+0.2)*(1+0.25)= 1.5

Sad, but true.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2012 at 2:58pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4843 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:00pm
Print Post  

yes, a magic number. fascinate is based on perform skill + 1d20. 50 (i think, dont really care. just know i can get there) makes save only on  20

more importantly is how you prep for it. fire shield? greaves? displace? invis? FoM? ...etc. no? why not?

running the bases on evon6 is a breeze on any of my bards ( no evasion, no problem. SS, WC, Virt. no problem. pure/MC. no problem ) its usually some fuck wad that charges in with no clue and fucks every thing up.

FYI ass clown. I was the bard on the first ever khyber evon 6 completion and have 100's since so I do know a little bit about it

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4844 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:00pm:

yes, a magic number. fascinate is based on perform skill + 1d20. 50 (i think, dont really care. just know i can get there) makes save only on  20

more importantly is how you prep for it. fire shield? greaves? displace? invis? FoM? ...etc. no? why not?

running the bases on evon6 is a breeze on any of my bards ( no evasion, no problem. SS, WC, Virt. no problem. pure/MC. no problem ) its usually some fuck wad that charges in with no clue and fucks every thing up.

FYI ass clown. I was the bard on the first ever khyber evon 6 completion and have 100's since so I do know a little bit about it
Displacement? Why? Fire shield - ok. greaves - had many successful runs without. Invis? Why? It will not help against high radius of blast. Also question. I got hit by 2 blasts. Why couldn't healer heal me? I can do nothing while using music. And nothing will help you against lighting if you stay too closer to you runner.

FoM is not so necessary. Just on ice.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:10pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #4845 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
I so love it when people come to the vault all full of themselves and prove our points for us.

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #4846 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:17pm:
I so love it when people come to the vault all full of themselves and prove our points for us.

This is a very special case tho.  Some previous "I'm Ubarz" people have been somewhat decent, this one makes Fatherkline look like a quality player.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4847 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
He is reminding me of the other guy from Smackyomamastan that said you couldn't have high AC and TWF together. I think it has something to do with their water quality or something.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4848 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:25pm:
He is reminding me of the other guy from Smackyomamastan that said you couldn't have high AC and TWF together. I think it has something to do with their water quality or something.

Do they live in the Chernobyl area?

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #4849 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Yah ve pizdah, comrade.

That is all you are doing. Playing semantics doesn't make you right. It just makes you look like an idiot.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 215
Send TopicPrint