Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928709 times)
wowo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4925 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 9:41pm:
5 Tell me you INHERENT DC. DC, that you'll not lose even after death, that you'll have without any buff icon. You know, sometimes players die. All can die in quest.

It's not that fucking difficult is it? 45-1 ship buff=44, there you go, was that so fucking hard?

Without buff icon? What, so (s)he can't use song of heightening? Do the fucking maths yourself, makes it 43, no yugo pot? 42.

Please post your favoured souls name so we can avoid you.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4926 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:24am
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:42am:
Tak, ponieważ na sklepieniu tylko języka polskiego, ponieważ wszyscy jesteśmy supermodelki.

You are fooling no one Arkat!

while im a 'long time lurker' and only a recent regular poster, how high on the scale is a 'you are fooling no one arkat!'? are these memes measured in fractions of a toppie?

Huh

IP Logged

Siver
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4927 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:41am
Print Post  
A thought suddenly occurs to me.

Hunter, are you typing in English yourself, or do you have somebody or something translating for you?

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4928 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Smrti wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:36pm:
Playing a Warchanter like a Barb =/= Good play.

HEY Cheesy

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4929 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:01am
Print Post  
(UserChat1): [trades] <Player:IIDString:0x021300000060AB4A:Nitesco>Nitesco<\Player>: 'you must be like the 10th person ive reported today hehe'

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4930 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 9:41pm:
1 Ok.
2 eee is for songs. I have Antique GA too, but no use with such CHA build.
3 Is Healer mode *using heal scroll* or with spells? It can be used with 2 modes, just swap to scroll. You will advice me to put some AP in healing... But I prefer to heal for 192 points with one scroll.
4 Dancing != Otto. Dancing = Sphere. WC cannot(STR based WC, of course).
5 Tell me you INHERENT DC. DC, that you'll not lose even after death, that you'll have without any buff icon. You know, sometimes players die. All can die in quest.

1. TWF is a waste on a pure bard. shield only when in heal/umd mode
2. Get some str gimp so you can be usefull when not singing
3. both spells and scrolls. w + s mastery, umd for MASS HEAL!!! umd 52. remember that thread where you said you didnt need more then 45 because the game had nothing that required it??? think again moron. mass heal scrolls not common but they are out there. just gotta look. i wont even get on the topic of umd 60 arti scrolls....maximize, devotion/potentcy item. AP only when necessary to qualify for a pre. think outside the box.
4. fascinate/ottos do just fine on both wc and ss.
5.if I max every thing I can actually hit 46. ship buff only one i cant renew in quest with no outside help. usually run with 43/44. past life feats are good.

you build your gimp however you want. ill do mine the same. however dont say its not possible just because you cant do it.

ps. i have and will continue to carry extend on all my bards. tried it without long ago. didnt like it
pps. i have run with you before more then once. not all of my 28 toons are listed in my sig Cheesy Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:16am by junkyarddog »  

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4931 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:14am
Print Post  
wowo wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:05am:
Please post your favoured souls name so we can avoid you.

Nastics

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #4932 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:46am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 7:41am:
HEY Cheesy

Everyone knows your bard is even worse than mine Grin

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4933 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:10am:
1. TWF is a waste on a pure bard. shield only when in heal/umd mode
2. Get some str gimp so you can be usefull when not singing
3. both spells and scrolls. w + s mastery, umd for MASS HEAL!!! umd 52. remember that thread where you said you didnt need more then 45 because the game had nothing that required it??? think again moron. mass heal scrolls not common but they are out there. just gotta look. i wont even get on the topic of umd 60 arti scrolls....maximize, devotion/potentcy item. AP only when necessary to qualify for a pre. think outside the box.
4. fascinate/ottos do just fine on both wc and ss.
5.if I max every thing I can actually hit 46. ship buff only one i cant renew in quest with no outside help. usually run with 43/44. past life feats are good.

you build your gimp however you want. ill do mine the same. however dont say its not possible just because you cant do it.

ps. i have and will continue to carry extend on all my bards. tried it without long ago. didnt like it
pps. i have run with you before more then once. not all of my 28 toons are listed in my sig Cheesy Grin
1 Did you mean THF?
2 I do not want to lose DC. Read above. WC cannot charm(because STR based).
3 Why should I be a healer if any cleric and even fvS can do it better? Ok, nearly 600 heal spell on cleric vs... How much can I get with cure critical? Don't make me laugh.

Mass heall scroll, are you sure? Read above(here). I really tryed to make healing bard but it sucks vs FvS/cleric. And again I'll say. I want Virtuoso benefits for me, so Virt cannot be better than SS as healer. You know this fact(less SP, no SP regen).

Read again. 45 umd, no buffs. I can hit more for arti scrolls, but I rarely use them. Sometimes I use them for me.

Also, you can say that SS is much better. Virt can get the same DC. But this pre also has Song of Capering. I just compared this ability with other pre's abilities. It was the moment I started to love Virt.

4 Fascinate works for all bards. I can use my resistible Otto(like SS). WC cannot. But what about sphere? SS can, Virt can, WC cannot.

5 If I'll use all buffs I'll get the same. But 42 is enough for most of epics. It is over DC.

Repeat what is not possible. I have already said about WC ench DC. I'm happy for you, you got no life with your 28 toons.

PS Extend was nice when it affected sphere and other spells. Now it became less useful. On Monday it will become even more useless. Good luck with 1 Extended spell - it is Haste. Rage will have even more than 3 minutes duration - no need to be extended. Many people said to me that they will drop Extend soon. I understand them, but I cannot understand you.

PS You can just not let me go in your group or drop group what I joined, or do not join my group. It is easier. Altoholic.

1 Your damage. I was just talking to barb(BARB!!!), he got about 70-80 bonus damage fully buffed. Yes, Claw exists. Does you bard has those 70 STR to get such amount? I think you hit helpless target for 100+ usual damage, because with antique GA you need 84 addition damage(average) to hit 100. Good luck with this.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:38pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4934 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
OMG, I can't believe he sucked all of you in.  Everyone that has been sucked into constantly responding to this guy should be banned, forever.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4935 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:39pm:
OMG, I can't believe he sucked all of you in.  Everyone that has been sucked into constantly responding to this guy should be banned, forever.
It is their fault, not mine. I didn't make them answer.

Also, one my old friendly player said that only good players are who is building Warchanter or Virtuoso. SS is easy to start with.

Hail Marilith Chain!!! All Virtuoso fans was waiting for it. And now they will get it.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:45pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4936 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:33pm:
1 Did you mean THF?
2 I do not want to lose DC. Read above. WC cannot charm(because STR based).
3 Why should I be a healer if any cleric and even fvS can do it better? Ok, nearly 600 heal spell on cleric vs... How much can I get with cure critical? Don't make me laugh.

Mass heall scroll, are you sure? Read above(here). I really tryed to make healing bard but it sucks vs FvS/cleric. And again I'll say. I want Virtuoso benefits for me, so Virt cannot be better than SS as healer. You know this fact(less SP, no SP regen).

Read again. 45 umd, no buffs. I can hit more for arti scrolls, but I rarely use them. Sometimes I use them for me.

Also, you can say that SS is much better. Virt can get the same DC. But this pre also has Song of Capering. I just compared this ability with other pre's abilities. It was the moment I started to love Virt.

4 Fascinate works for all bards. I can use my resistible Otto(like SS). WC cannot. But what about sphere? SS can, Virt can, WC cannot.

5 If I'll use all buffs I'll get the same. But 42 is enough for most of epics. It is over DC.

Repeat what is not possible. I have already said about WC ench DC. I'm happy for you, you got no life with your 28 toons.

PS Extend was nice when it affected sphere and other spells. Now it became less useful. On Monday it will become even more useless. Good luck with 1 Extended spell - it is Haste. Rage will have even more than 3 minutes duration - no need to be extended. Many people said to me that they will drop Extend soon. I understand them, but I cannot understand you.

PS You can just not let me go in your group or drop group what I joined, or do not join my group. It is easier. Altoholic.

1 Your damage. I was just talking to barb(BARB!!!), he got about 70-80 bonus damage fully buffed. Yes, Claw exists. Does you bard has those 70 STR to get such amount? I think you hit helpless target for 100+ usual damage, because with antique GA you need 84 addition damage(average) to hit 100. Good luck with this.

1. no. twf need dex and feats to hit anything. thf does not
2 can fit in 26+ str w max cha and good con. 14 str = gimp if u swing a weapon
3 what u need a cleric/fvs to wipe your ass? 400+ possible, mass scrolls situational
4 wc can use ottos with great success
5 not possible til u get a wizzy past life feat

ps. extend may be useless tomorrow, we shall see. like i said the game changes. adapt
what does your gimp ass barb friend got to do with anything? and ive never used an epic antique great axe
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:13pm by junkyarddog »  

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4937 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:12pm:
1. no. twf need dex and feats to hit anything. thf does not
2 can fit in 26+ str w max cha and good con. 14 str = gimp if u swing a weapon
3 what u need a cleric/fvs to wipe your ass? 400+ possible, mass scrolls situational
4 wc can use ottos with great success
5 not possible til u get a wizzy past life feat

ps. extend may be useless tomorrow, we shall see. like i said the game changes. adapt
what does your gimp ass barb friend got to do with anything? and ive never used an epic antique great axe
1 I didn't about TWF, I said about THF on WC.

2 So do you think that every bard MUST swing? I am bad only vs undeads and construsts(however, there are smite and disrupt), but have high to hit and to damage depending on high CHA. If there wil be smth in Destiny for CHA based to hit/to damage(not only to hit) for usual STR weapons - I'll be happy to use them.

3 I don't have infinite amount of feats.Will you advice me to drop Highten(it gives 2 more DC), Quicken(no comments), Ench focuses, Improved critical(for rapier)? This way I'll get piking SS bard with only spells. And do not tell me that even SS can swing. Good luck with 18-20 comparing to my 15-20. I do not want to make healing type because I know that it sucks vs divine healers.

4 WC cannot use Otto's resistable Dance, only irresistable one. You can also use scroll instead of spell. Owned in this point. What will be your DC on WC's Resistable dance?

5 Did I tell that "I have 42 DC"? I said only "42 is enough". Read my words, do not imagine more than I wrote. Buy more troll protection potions next time.

Well , what did you use instead of GA? Or may be you made you bard for ready epic SoS?
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:36pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #4938 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
My bard crits helpless mobs for 350+, the max I've seen was 400 on the dummy, self buffed.

If I can get an esos together, that will improve greatly I believe.

She can also heal in a pinch. No DC whatsoever though.

And yes Epoch. Hunter is protrolling them quite well.

All hail Smrti.

Fuck Australia.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4939 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Smrti wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:01pm:
My bard crits helpless mobs for 350+, the max I've seen was 400 on the dummy, self buffed.

If I can get an esos together, that will improve greatly I believe.

She can also heal in a pinch. No DC whatsoever though.

And yes Epoch. Hunter is protrolling them quite well.
Smiley Like I said: vs helpness. What about vs boss... We all know that trash can be instakilled. The more important how melle character hits boss. They can continue to feel their greatness but for truth...

The only detector for DPS is rednamed/boss. All others are just jokes.

But still. I saw screenshot with 70+ STR barb which got only 80 additional damage(or may be 84-85, cannot find it now). Remeber, it was barb. I cannot imagine how to get the same damage bonus on bard. Well, even if bard can get 80 add damage, so barb will get even more. Can somebody say what damage bonus on their barbs(of course, full buffed)?

PS I found something odd in myself. I don't know why but evry sentence, every post which I made does content TROLLING. And I really do not know how I do it. How I am speaking about painful things of people. Why I am speaking about feats I never took.

Is it... genius... I want to improve my skill. I want to control trolling. I'll try to do this.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:31pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4940 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Anyone that thinks he's trolled us hasn't been paying attention for the last month. Epoch gets a pass because he doesn't see the official forums. Smrti is just being stupid.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #4941 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:33pm:
Smrti is just being stupid.

Smrti is being Stpd?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4942 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Smrti wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:46am:
Everyone knows your bard is even worse than mine Grin

Thankfully it's not a bard any more Cheesy

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4943 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 7:44pm:
Smrti is being Stpd?

Smthng like that.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #4944 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 10:58pm:
Smthng like that.

Grace, please go beat up Zippo. It's no fun poking the retard by myself.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:29pm by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #4945 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:33pm:
Anyone that thinks he's trolled us hasn't been paying attention for the last month. Epoch gets a pass because he doesn't see the official forums. Smrti is just being stupid.

You're right.

I haven't been paying attention really.

sweez wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 10:06pm:
Thankfully it's not a bard any more Cheesy

Sad
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:47pm by Smrti »  

All hail Smrti.

Fuck Australia.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #4946 - Jun 25th, 2012 at 1:15am
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 4:24am:
while im a 'long time lurker' and only a recent regular poster, how high on the scale is a 'you are fooling no one arkat!'? are these memes measured in fractions of a toppie?

Huh

it's actually a fractal fraction depending on the context, I would list it out but I don't the time right now

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #4947 - Jun 25th, 2012 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:39pm:

I also was expecting a "sleepsalot" kind of self incineration. I would enjoy the thread if I wouldn´t hate my job.

IP Logged

wowo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4948 - Jun 25th, 2012 at 8:38am
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:14am:
Nastics

Yeah I figured that out when he hit my Shroud today, denied and then had to put up with 10 or so lines about why I should let him in, I'd squelch him but then I'd miss out on some funny shit he'll say in the future, I just know it.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4949 - Jun 25th, 2012 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:29pm:
Grace, please go beat up Zippo. It's no fun poking the retard by myself.

I would, but I'm mostly on break and just hitting the occasional post due to a bunch of RL stuff going on. I haven't even been IG for a couple weeks.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 215
Send TopicPrint