Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928473 times)
spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4975 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:52am:
I always have good luck with shroud - fuck everyone and kill it all.

I do like standing on a pile of corpses at the south barrier by the time everyone finishes buffing at the end of part 1. Although a couple of weeks ago, I was a soulstone standing in the middle of a pile of corpses and live trash. Those who the gods would destroy, they first make lag.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4976 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 9:06am
Print Post  
I like to start part 4 while everyone is shrining and talking about how they need to jump around in the water after they shrine.  You know, because they are fucktarded.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4977 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:52am:
fuck everyone and kill it all.

this sums up my attitude on shroud pretty well. add FAST!!! to it and its perfect.

I love it when they are discussing if they should save a devil in part 4 and....... Cheesy Grin

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4978 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 9:06am:
I like to start part 4 while everyone is shrining and talking about how they need to jump around in the water after they shrine.  You know, because they are fucktarded.

"But I only have 1600 of 1900 sp after buffs, because I'm too stupid to have anyone else pass fom etc. That's only enough to dot and mass heal for the entire time."

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4979 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:22am
Print Post  
The Orien pugs definitely declined. It took me 15 Shrouds to find out how part 4 worked because every group I was in prior to that killed Harry in one round.  That was before they bumped up the blade damage.

In last night's pug we started part 4 with both wizards at about 3/4 sp, surprising since they set up 11 disco balls for the trash devils.  Oh, I had to solve someone's 4X4 and he said I was awesome.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:23am by Slug »  

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4980 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:29am
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:01am:
"But I only have 1600 of 1900 sp after buffs, because I'm too stupid to have anyone else pass fom etc. That's only enough to dot and mass heal for the entire time."

Ran one yesterday while on Elkabongg.  So I pass blur/fom/poison to all and jump into part 4.  Sing my songs to like nobody...

Apparently since my extended buffs from him don't last 40 mins no one is crossing over until the casters give extended gh and the divines give extended fom.  You know, cause you really need that in a 2 min fight.

So sad.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4981 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:29am:
Ran one yesterday while on Elkabongg.  So I pass blur/fom/poison to all and jump into part 4.  Sing my songs to like nobody...

Apparently since my extended buffs from him don't last 40 mins no one is crossing over until the casters give extended gh and the divines give extended fom.  You know, cause you really need that in a 2 min fight.

So sad.

This is why I try to never run shroud with less than 6 guildies or friends.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4982 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:29am:

So sad.
Songs are better. Really. People are noobs. Nofear, no knockdown - no need to cast GH.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4983 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:31pm:
Songs are better. Really. People are noobs. Nofear, no knockdown - no need to cast GH.

Hey asshole. we know. you've said it like 67 times. Did he say a damn thing about GH? No? didnt think so. we all know your songs are "SPECIAL"

reading comprehension is sooooo hard

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4984 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 25th, 2012 at 7:34pm:
Aspergers is on the autism spectrum, so I'll let that pass. But his bullshit about how he acts the way he does because of Aspergers...well, Peechie summed it up pretty well, so I'll just defer to that. It's unbelievably insulting to everyone that actually does have Aspergers.

And the fact that he continually and deliberately lies is actually very non-Aspergers. Aspergers people tend far more towards blunt honesty and stick to it no matter what, because they don't understand the shifts in tone of other people that indicate that a statement will not be well-received. So the fact that he constantly shifts stories based on the reactions of others indicates that either he's not Aspergers or that his major issues are not Aspergers but just being a jackass.

I'm willing to bet that he hasn't even ever been diagnosed as Aspergers by a doctor competent to do so. Aspergers, even in the US, has become a bit of a catchall diagnosis for lazy physicians/mental health professionals or ones that aren't knowledgeable enough to pick through the symptoms. The symptoms of Aspergers are also in common with many other diagnoses.

So my bet is that dumbass diagnosed himself from a book, perhaps with the help of random people that aren't actually trained in the testing and concurrent symptoms of Aspergers. Either way, it's not an excuse for any of his shit.
It depends on what people think about my disability. Thay call me mad, brainless because i cannot see easiest things(they cannot learn easiest for me things like Physics). Should i like them for these words.

Russia is country with very low tolerance. Much much lower than any Europien country or the USA. It is the reason to be angry. My diagnosis was made by doctor. With brain scanning.

Owned. You should know that scanning can show autistic brain.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #4985 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:37pm:
Thay call me mad, brainless because i cannot see easiest things(they cannot learn easiest for me things like Physics)

Except that people can learn physics and Aspies can learn how to not be egocentric assholes.  I'd suggest you try it but you've already demonstrated your unwillingness to make any sort of effort to improve your demeanor.  You'd much rather fling Asperger's around as an excuse to be an ugly human being.

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4986 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 2:03pm:
Except that people can learn physics and Aspies can learn how to not be egocentric assholes.  I'd suggest you try it but you've already demonstrated your unwillingness to make any sort of effort to improve your demeanor.  You'd much rather fling Asperger's around as an excuse to be an ugly human being.

IDK if that's quite true. I know physics, and I'm an egocentric asshole :/ Pretty sure there's a correlation between physics expertise and being an ass.

IP Logged

Zhalian
Dragon Raider

Drama is best served fresh.

Reply #4987 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
Given he can't handle the math that shows haste boost>damage boost, I'm not convinced he knows how pants work much less anything about physics.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
- Mel Brooks

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4988 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:31pm:

You keep on believing that, comrade.  Grin

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4989 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:36pm:
Hey asshole. we know. you've said it like 67 times. Did he say a damn thing about GH? No? didnt think so. we all know your songs are "SPECIAL"

reading comprehension is sooooo hard
Again. You get +4 saves and + 4 %  Dodge with songs. GH gives only y+4 skills and fear immunity.

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4990 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Zhalian wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 3:19pm:
Given he can't handle the math that shows haste boost>damage boost, I'm not convinced he knows how pants work much less anything about physics.
Sometimes Damage is better. Otherwise(in theory) Damage is better. But I will not waste 3 AP for bullshit.

I was saying about bullshitty enhancements on SIn pre.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:07pm by Hunter »  

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4991 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 3:06pm:
IDK if that's quite true. I know physics, and I'm an egocentric asshole :/ Pretty sure there's a correlation between physics expertise and being an ass.
Do not confuse excentric and egocentric. I am excentric, but I am not egocentric. If I was egocentric, I would never find people to talk with, I would never look for friends.

Because egocentric needn't friends. Egocentric people want to be stars, they want to be in center of group, to be the best(even they make other people worse). You cannot say all this about me, because I need only few things.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4992 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
You should know that scanning can show autistic brain.

You know what else you can scan?
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:12pm by Slug »  

IP Logged

Hunter
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4993 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 2:03pm:
SmileyIf some people do not like me why should I care of this? I let them do what they want.

I repeat: my 2 characters are less greedy than yours 10+. Feel the difference.

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #4994 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Slug wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:12pm:
You know what else you can scan?

Is that a microscope joke?

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4995 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Russia is country with very low tolerance. Much much lower than any Europien country or the USA. It is the reason to be angry. My diagnosis was made by doctor. With brain scanning.

Owned. You should know that scanning can show autistic brain.

This is hilarious.

No. No, brain scans cannot diagnose autism. Brain scans can turn up some structural differences that are consistent with autism, but having those differences doesn't mean you're autistic, and not having them doesn't mean you're not. The science on brain scans and autism is still very much in the beginning stages and absolutely cannot diagnose autism.

Jesus fucking Christ you are a moron.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Elegorne
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4996 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:11pm:
Because egocentric needn't friends. Egocentric people want to be stars, they want to be in center of group, to be the best(even they make other people worse). You cannot say all this about me, because I need only few things.

Hmmmm...and then I look over your posts here and elsewhere....and, ummm, well: case closed- thanks so much for the self-definition. Now please feel free to self-incinerate in a conflagration nearest to you.

Elegorne,Wizegorne,Healegorne and some other gimp toons on Thelanis

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #4997 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:13pm:
SmileyIf some people do not like me why should I care of this? I let them do what they want.

I repeat: my 2 characters are less greedy than yours 10+. Feel the difference.

You're showing your ignorance again since peer feedback is considered important to the education of people with Asperger's.  You clearly want no part of learning more about your alleged disability.  That you are okay using Asperger's as a crutch speaks volumes about the type of person you are.  Please stay in Russia.

My 10+ characters?  You get dumber with every word you type.

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Spelljammer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4998 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Hunter wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:13pm:
I repeat: my 2 inches are less greedy than yours 10+. Feel the difference.

FTFY.

bbqzor: "This game is, in some ways, a pile of leftover broken things."
IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4999 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:56am
Print Post  
Sorry for the noobish question, but I'm new to this board and could use a tip.  Is there a way to squelch Hunter on this board? 

You see, as the father of two autistic children, and having multiple friends, peers, and members of various support groups I have been in over the years, I find his pathetic attempt to lable himself as autistic insulting beyond words.  None of my in-game interactions with Nastasya or however he likes to spell his toons' names ever gave me even the slightest hint that he might have Ashbergers, or any part of the autistic spectrum.  His behavior on this board gives me little reason to believe that he is in any way disabled, other than having either a remarkable gift for trolling or a regrettably low IQ. 

Along these lines, I noticed something about those with more than 500 posts being given some form of moderator powers.  May the internets have mercy on this board if Hunter ever reaches this goal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 215
Send TopicPrint