Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 927725 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #500 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
zed wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 1:47pm:
I hate to do it but... Deathbinger of Helper's. 

I got into a VOD with him last night.  The group fills, and he tells us in party chat that he had just accidentally reset his enhancements.  The party leader is far more tolerant than I would have been... so we wait. 

He says it will take him 5 minutes, and it ends up being more like 10 or 15.  Finally he types "done" in party chat, so people start buffing and getting ready to go.  Still no Deathbinger.  I check him in the Who panel and he is on his airship getting buffs.  At this point people are actively cursing him in party chat.  Then, he won't come into the Sub because he doesn't have curse pots... can anyone give him some of theirs?  He refuses to accept that we can't give him pots because we all have guild pots which are BTC.  When told to buy his own he comes up with this gem: "I don't have enough time"

Someone steps out of the sub, runs past him to the vendor in the market, buys 5 pots and hands them over.  That's right, a capped toon that doesn't know where to buy remove curse pots.

We finally get to VoD and enter he stands outside the quest. "Only normal?" says the guy with 5 remove curse pots.

The raid itself was fine, but Deathbinger probably made half a dozen friends' lists. 

We will have a conversation about respecting people time and being prepared.  What I want to know is who the fuck was leading that raid?  I would have booted him from a guild raid the second he said he was resetting enhancements.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #501 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 2:09pm:
We will have a conversation about respecting people time and being prepared.  What I want to know is who the fuck was leading that raid?  I would have booted him from a guild raid the second he said he was resetting enhancements.

Thanks for the measured response, it was why I decided to bring it up.

The leader was Auroranyx.  She was part of a group that seemed to know each other, so the group was run by committee to some extent.   Once we got going, it was pretty organized and they did a good job explaining things.  But yeah, I blame her to some extent for not stepping up more.

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #502 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
I must remember to do this.

oopps... i resetted my enharncments guyses.... Plzshar, err plz waits for me while i haxxor my stuffs back to normz. ohyas i has not stuffs, plese has giveme cures pots? kthxbye

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #503 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 2:09pm:

Respect the time limit... That is the most important thing.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #504 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 6:21pm:
Respect the time limit... That is the most important thing.

No

Quote:
Respect the time limit. That is the most important thing.

Yes

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #505 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:07pm:
No

Yes

I think the punctuation game is a lot less fun on a sentence than it is on two words.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #506 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
No

Yes

It was something spoken you jackass translation to text is subjective.

/correction fail

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #507 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
No

Yes

Oh and if you want to get down to REAL correction, the actual quote was 
" We respect the time limit, thats the most importance."

Quote:

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #508 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:46pm:
Oh and if you want to get down to REAL correction, the actual quote was 
" We respect the time limit, thats the most importance."

you guys are dorks who gives a shit lol

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #509 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:28pm:
you guys are dorks who gives a shit lol

Not really i just like messing with arkat  Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #510 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 7:39pm:
I think the punctuation game is a lot less fun on a sentence than it is on two words.

Smiley

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #511 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:56pm:
Smiley

Awe strake him needs approval you make him sad Sad( and angry

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #512 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 9:07pm:
Awe strake him needs approval you make him sad Sad( and angry

Smiley

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #513 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Pantyhosed (Khyber)...  has been harassing guildies for ship invites and guild invites for a couple of days straight now.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2010 at 10:00pm by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #514 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 9:59pm:
Pantyhosed (Khyber)...  has been harassing guildies for ship invites and guild invites for a couple of days straight now.

Thats what happens when you get a big sexy ship. Everyone wants some of that.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #515 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 11:13pm:

I got on it the other day and took a huge shit in the bathroom and didnt spay. Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #516 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:29am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 9:59pm:

Yeah, but don't forget man...  some of us appreciate the extended courtesy.  My TR'd main is pretty tickled with haste clickies, and my pally is happy with his cloak.

I see these lfm's up now with people requesting an invite to you guild ship.  That's gotta be annoying as all getout.  I was telling Tassira not long ago that I stopped that shit after a rapier I bought off of the ah disappeared from the guild chest.  I don't know how you guys deal with that mess...

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #517 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 11:54pm:
I got on it the other day and took a huge shit in the bathroom and didnt spay. Grin

wtf, are you a dog that slipped past the knife?
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2010 at 8:15am by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #518 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:38am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 at 11:13pm:

Don't I know it...  swabbing the leavings off the deck keeps our junior officers busy.

Madcow430 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:29am:
Yeah, but don't forget man...  some of us appreciate the extended courtesy.  My TR'd main is pretty tickled with haste clickies, and my pally is happy with his cloak.

I see these lfm's up now with people requesting an invite to you guild ship.  That's gotta be annoying as all getout.  I was telling Tassira not long ago that I stopped that shit after a rapier I bought off of the ah disappeared from the guild chest.  I don't know how you guys deal with that mess...

And I'm happy to help.  Anyone who I know or anyone who asks nicely is more than welcome to come on board and use the altars to craft.  You would be amazed at some of the nasty tells we get from people who are looking for a favor.  Some don't even take the time to see where you are in the who list....

Tool:  "Can I get a ship invite?"
Me:  "Uhhh...  I'm in the middle of the shroud."
Tool:  "Fuck you"

....oh sorry let me drop Shroud so I can invite you on the ship.  Some people have gotten downright mean.  Sisster is one of the nicest girls you will ever meet and one guy went off on her for a half hour talking about how he had friends in the guild and would get her tossed out.  She was running a VoD when he asked.  Her initial response was sorry I can't I'm in a raid.

A lot of people just suck.  I don't bother to bring them up here.

Pantyhosed is a different story.  He has been sending harassing tells for the last two days to guildies multiple times a day.  Dozens of people...when asked to stop he just increased his volume.   This guy is a little fucked in the head. 
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:47am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #519 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:54am
Print Post  
I don't see what the big deal is.  Just respond likewise:

-No, only people beneficial to the game are allowed on my guilds ship.  You, are not beneficial. 

-Farm your own ship lazy piker noob.

-I am sorry, but there is no room for my ego and you on my ship, ask someone else.

It really doesn't have to make sense.  They will get the idea 9/10 times.  Usually respond with some kind of insult then I never hear from them again.  Perfecto!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #520 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:29am:

I was pretty surprised to learn that the MAC chest has been cleared out several times in the last few days.  Nobody in guild really cares enough to make a huge deal of it, but what kind of worthless shit does that?  We removed the chest.  I think we all thought that our guildies were pretty much above that petty crap.

-Waters

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #521 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:54am:
I don't see what the big deal is.  Just respond likewise:

-No, only people beneficial to the game are allowed on my guilds ship.  You, are not beneficial. 

-Farm your own ship lazy piker noob.

-I am sorry, but there is no room for my ego and you on my ship, ask someone else.

It really doesn't have to make sense.  They will get the idea 9/10 times.  Usually respond with some kind of insult then I never hear from them again.  Perfecto!

That's what I do as well...  Blind tells from strangers regarding ship invites annoy me only slightly less than blind tells asking for a guild invite.   Like I said this guy is more than the usual wanker...

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #522 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 9:58am:
I was pretty surprised to learn that the MAC chest has been cleared out several times in the last few days.  Nobody in guild really cares enough to make a huge deal of it, but what kind of worthless shit does that?  We removed the chest.  I think we all thought that our guildies were pretty much above that petty crap.

The only think more annoying than the chest is the dummy and people crying when some monk Void IV's it to never never land.  Or when some ass bag gets his panties in a knot over someone stealing their buff.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:27am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #523 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:24am:
The only think more annoying than the chest is the dummy and people crying when some monk Void IV's it to never never land.  Or when some ass bag gets his panties in a knot over someone stealing their buff.

Does it bother anyone when the last person joins a ToD run and then 3 people say "BRT, getting ship buffs."? I mean really, do they make that much of a damn difference? I will grab them if I think about it, but there hasn't been a time I have said "That would have went better if you fools would have got ship buffs".

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #524 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:52am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 10:44am:
Does it bother anyone when the last person joins a ToD run and then 3 people say "BRT, getting ship buffs."? I mean really, do they make that much of a damn difference? I will grab them if I think about it, but there hasn't been a time I have said "That would have went better if you fools would have got ship buffs".

LOL!  Last night I ran Shroud, pretty rough, four people died in part 4, six or seven died in part 5.  At the end of the run, someone said "Lately part 5 has been a lot tougher than the rest of the raid because everyone loses their ship buffs when they die."

-Waters

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 215
Send TopicPrint