Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928275 times)
Azog
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #5000 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 2:13am
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:56am:
Sorry for the noobish question, but I'm new to this board and could use a tip.  Is there a way to squelch Hunter on this board? 

You see, as the father of two autistic children, and having multiple friends, peers, and members of various support groups I have been in over the years, I find his pathetic attempt to lable himself as autistic insulting beyond words.  None of my in-game interactions with Nastasya or however he likes to spell his toons' names ever gave me even the slightest hint that he might have Ashbergers, or any part of the autistic spectrum.  His behavior on this board gives me little reason to believe that he is in any way disabled, other than having either a remarkable gift for trolling or a regrettably low IQ. 

Along these lines, I noticed something about those with more than 500 posts being given some form of moderator powers.  May the internets have mercy on this board if Hunter ever reaches this goal.

What? Over 500? I have powers!!!! At last!!!
Stainer, you sucker, you will feel my wrath!!!!!

*On the other hand, somehow I am worried that I have more posts on The Vault than on the regular forums, and I started in the regular much earlier....
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012 at 2:15am by »  

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #5001 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 2:36am
Print Post  
Sorry for the noobish question, but I'm new to this board and could use a tip.  Is there a way to squelch Hunter on this board? 

You see, as the father of two autistic children, and having multiple friends, peers, and members of various support groups I have been in over the years, I find his pathetic attempt to lable himself as autistic insulting beyond words.  None of my in-game interactions with Nastasya or however he likes to spell his toons' names ever gave me even the slightest hint that he might have Ashbergers, or any part of the autistic spectrum.  His behavior on this board gives me little reason to believe that he is in any way disabled, other than having either a remarkable gift for trolling or a regrettably low IQ. 

Along these lines, I noticed something about those with more than 500 posts being given some form of moderator powers.  May the internets have mercy on this board if Hunter ever reaches this goal.

do you know the shit storm that would cause???????

just in title changes alone....... Cheesy

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #5002 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 4:49am
Print Post  
Ashburgers

FTFY

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #5003 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:23am
Print Post  

No way to squelch that I am aware of.  Better to just ignore his posts if you find them offensive.  There are some things around here that could be offensive anyway.

The guy is not autistic.  He's more like a stubborn, ineffectual king shit of turd mountian imo.  His behavior in groups is where I have an issue.  But the build advice is quite funny to me.

Anyway, I have over 500 posts here (shocker) and have no mod powers.  So I don't think post count has anything to do with it save one board here that's there for fun.  Everyone Moderates is it's name btw.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:25am by Madcow430 »  

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #5004 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:23am:
Anyway, I have over 500 posts here (shocker) and have no mod powers.

You are liar.  You know we have powers. Admit it. But with great power comes great responsability. That is what the father of Spiderman always said.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #5005 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
That is what the father of Spiderman always said.

But he is dead. Not too golden that advice, is it?

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #5006 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:54am
Print Post  

You have to have a post count of 500 to access the Everyone Moderates board in which everyone can moderate posts and threads but other than that board there are only three people that I know of with actuall mod powers and they only use them when someone is being really stupid.
Hunter is stupid I will grant you that but all of you that have fallen into his trap are equally as stupid.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5007 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Thanks for the clarification on that.  Sorry if a few of the spelling attempts I make aren't exactly Websters, but that's just not something I'm good at.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #5008 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:18am
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:15am:
Thanks for the clarification on that.  Sorry if a few of the spelling attempts I make aren't exactly Websters, but that's just not something I'm good at. 

TWDiggs is a known troll of The Vault. Donīt believe the Bullshit he is telling you.
And donīt dare to doubt what I am saying. I have powers.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #5009 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:18am
Print Post  

Stop being a worthless pathetic cunt and man up.  There is no fucking squelch; what the fuck do you you think this is.  If you don't like what someone says tell them if that's too much for your soft wet vagina to handle chown the fuck out of here.  The Hello Kitty boards may be more your speed.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #5010 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Oh I almost forgot...

Hi Welcome

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #5011 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Quote:
You are liar.  You know we have powers. Admit it. But with great power comes great responsability. That is what the father of Spiderman always said.

HEY AZOG I AM SENDING YOU THIS PM TO TELL YOU IT WAS SPIDERMANS UNCLE NOT HIS FATHER.  THAT WAY YOU CAN FIX YOUR MISTAKE AND NOONE WILL NOTICE THE ERROR!

You can thank me later.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #5012 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:58am:
HEY AZOG I AM SENDING YOU THIS PM TO TELL YOU IT WAS SPIDERMANS UNCLE NOT HIS FATHER.  THAT WAY YOU CAN FIX YOUR MISTAKE AND NOONE WILL NOTICE THE ERROR!

You can thank me later.

OMG. You are fucking right.
Only seppuku can restore my honor now.

Bazinga, please cut your belly!!
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012 at 10:37am by »  

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #5013 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:58am:

You can thank me later.

I would like to state that I noticed this, too. I, however, said nothing with the hopes of Azog's Spiderman noobery remaining a permanent fixture on the boards. In the meantime I would chuckle knowingly to myself.

It is because of post count envy.

Embarrassed

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #5014 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 10:51am
Print Post  

If you want to squelch someone you came to the wrong forum, comrade.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012 at 10:51am by rest »  

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #5015 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:01am
Print Post  
There is a squelch mechanic, you just have to give someone enough shit that they go batshit and self-immolate or chone.

IP Logged

Spelljammer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #5016 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:31am
Print Post  
Chone? That like a Phemtsplosion?

bbqzor: "This game is, in some ways, a pile of leftover broken things."
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #5017 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:32am
Print Post  
Spelljammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:31am:
Phemtsplosion

More self initiated. Phem needed to have assistance.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #5018 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Spelljammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:31am:
Chone? That like a Phemtsplosion?

I don't know what the hell you're saying but I feel the uncontrollable urge to tell you that you've left every lover in your past unsatisfied.  Both of them.  By both of them I am implying your hands.  And by unsatisfied I am implying you have a small penis or foul vaginer as the situation warrants.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #5019 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Hi Gimpy,
There is a way to squelch other posters, but all it does is prevent you from seeing any private messages from that user.  Hunter isn't breaking any rules by posting like he has the IQ of an oxygen deprived cucumber.  The only rules we really have at the Vault are to not hotlink any kind of NSFW pics (post the link along with highly visible NSFW tags), don't post any personal information about a poster that they have not volunteered about themselves on the public boards, and don't be a spammer.  My recommendation is to skim over his posts, or just point and laugh like the rest of us.  I promise that no one thinks he is indicative of any kind of autism.

Strakeln is the owner of the board and is the Boss Man.  Inkblack and I are his mod cronies and are the only ones that have "mod powers."  Post count doesn't have anything to do with it, so you are safe. Smiley

Welcome to the Vault!  Feel free to PM me with any questions.  Especially about anal - I'm an expert.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:45am by »  

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #5020 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:34am:
I don't know what the hell you're saying but I feel the uncontrollable urge to tell you that you've left every lover in your past unsatisfied.  Both of them.  By both of them I am implying your hands.  And by unsatisfied I am implying you have a small penis or foul vaginer as the situation warrants.

They are trying to make it cute and witty by adding "splosion" to a name, implying detonation of a person.

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #5021 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
oxygen deprived cucumber. I'm an expert.

This is all I read.

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #5022 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistors don't run near the risk of explosion as something like a common capacitor though.  It's a ridiculous construct and I will have no part in it.

IP Logged

Spelljammer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #5023 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:49am
Print Post  
I don't know what the hell you're saying but I feel the uncontrollable urge

Right on.
By both of them I am implying your hands.

How do you know I have two hands?

bbqzor: "This game is, in some ways, a pile of leftover broken things."
IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #5024 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Spelljammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:49am:
Right on.
How do you know I have two hands?

You are fooling no one Aten!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 215
Send TopicPrint