Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 927880 times)
Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #550 - Nov 21st, 2010 at 7:57am
Print Post  
Infidel wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 4:30am:
shrouds take 45 minutes?

For certain members of the Helper's Guild, yes apparently.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #551 - Nov 21st, 2010 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Ok, who is Droam in Helpers Guild? I swear he was the squishiest Ranger I have seen in a while. When asked if there were any first timers, his answer was that "he had done it done it tons of times". I personally had to raise him 3 times in part 5.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #552 - Nov 21st, 2010 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 5:31pm:
Ok, who is Droam in Helpers Guild? I swear he was the squishiest Ranger I have seen in a while. When asked if there were any first timers, his answer was that "he had done it done it tons of times". I personally had to raise him 3 times in part 5.

Was he shooting a bow?

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #553 - Nov 21st, 2010 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 7:59pm:
Was he shooting a bow?

pew
pew pew
pew pew pew

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #554 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 2:38am
Print Post  

I just checked the roster, don't seem him in the guild.

dunno

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #555 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 6:49am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 7:59pm:
Was he shooting a bow?

No, he was dual wielding. In heavy armor.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #556 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Asketes wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 2:38am:
I just checked the roster, don't seem him in the guild.

dunno

I kind of wish I had gotten a screenshot at the end. I was thinking about it, but never did. It is distinctly possible that I spelled his name wrong.
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2010 at 6:53am by flynnjsw »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #557 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 12:59am:
Here's another 1 for you Eladiun.

Criptbot of Helper's guild.

The way he went on in a shroud I joined that he was leading, if this is one of the leaders of helper's in playsytle, maybe he should stick to leading guild only raids for a while yet. I never thought I would hear a grown man carry on like a butt hurt 14 YO girl playing DDO. I heard it tonight. And most of the whining was because of his own shortcomings in the raid. The worst 45 minutes of my night.

If this is an alt of who I think it is...  I've run with Crypt a few times good guy and a decent player.  I think I have even been in one of his Shroud before it was unremarkable. Based on your description, whining and going on.  I suggest trying a different LFM...   From what I remember from back when I actually pugged shrouds 45 seems about average in a pug.

I can't find a Droam, either.  Was it a pew, pew, pew or tempest?

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #558 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 2:59pm:
If this is an alt of who I think it is...  I've run with Crypt a few times good guy and a decent player.  I think I have even been in one of his Shroud before it was unremarkable. Based on your description, whining and going on.  I suggest trying a different LFM...   From what I remember from back when I actually pugged shrouds 45 seems about average in a pug.

I can't find a Droam, either.  Was it a pew, pew, pew or tempest?

It was a heavy armor wearing tempest. The only one pew pew pewing was the wizard.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #559 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 3:04pm:
It was a heavy armor wearing tempest. The only one pew pew pewing was the wizard.

That should be pretty easy to spot in a Shroud level character  Shocked

I'll keep an eye out.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #560 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 3:10pm:
That should be pretty easy to spot in a Shroud level character  Shocked

I'll keep an eye out.

Yeah, I never even noticed the armor until the first time I had to throw a raise at the person. At that point it was the first thing I noticed.

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #561 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 2:59pm:
Based on your description, whining and going on.  I suggest trying a different LFM...   From what I remember from back when I actually pugged shrouds 45 seems about average in a pug.

Thanks for the advice, will do. And if 45 mins is an OK time for a shroud run, I think you may be missing the boat somewhere. 25 mins is an OK time for a shroud in a PUG.

Turbine is a company, not your friend.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

Business only understands one thing, the bottom line.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #562 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:57pm:
Thanks for the advice, will do. And if 45 mins is an OK time for a shroud run, I think you may be missing the boat somewhere. 25 mins is an OK time for a shroud in a PUG.

45 is standard for pugs bro, 25 for raid channel / solid guilds

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #563 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:57pm:

Best I can offer and since I wasn't there to hear anything and the described behavior could fit a number of 'leaders' I've run with not much else to say.   Being a whiner is not against our code of conduct...

I don't think it's a good time and we can crush that time even on Elite in top group guild raids...it's also par for the course in pugs when who knows if anyone has portal beaters and DR breakers.  Shit, I've been in pugs that wiped on Part 2; I was often happy to just finish in some pugs.
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2010 at 6:55pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #564 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 5:11pm:
45 is standard for pugs bro, 25 for raid channel / solid guilds

Meh. Don't really agree with that. After 30 mins, I'm thinking there are probably 3 or 4 people here that shouldn't be running shroud.

45 mins is everyone getting after each part:

resist acid, fire, sonic, elec and cold
blur
displacement
melfork's
camo
shield of faith
etc
etc
etc.....

rolling on shards, people starting to craft
etc
etc
etc.....

with a bunch of people that shouldn't still be in the shroud.

I haven't seen 45 min runs in months, until as of late. I saw a wipe for the 1st time in forever 2 weeks ago, with the FvS who's MCSW was hitting for 75-80, and he wasn't even a melee FvS. I mean, the shroud hasn't been end game content for what, 2 years?

You only need FoM and fire resist for pt 4 and 5. Songs, haste and rage are a bonus. Why is everyone hung up on making sure there are full compliments of buffs, then waiting on the arcanes to roll around in the puddles for 3 mins to get sp back? If the guy who puts a raid together can't lead/doesn't know this, like I said, don't be a whiny bitch cause you don't know how to give direction, throwing out threats, etc. I'm already in a bad mood for wasting my time.

So, if I may say, 25 is standard for pugs, under 20 for raid channel. Don't believe me, send me a tell sometime. We'll get a speed run in Alexk.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #565 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 6:47pm:
Best I can offer and since I wasn't there to hear anything and the described behavior could fit a number of 'leaders' I've run with not much else to say. 

You are the 1 who said they wanted to clean up thier guild, so as not to be a laughing stock of the server. If you don't want to take in the data provided, and process it, it's no loss to me. I'm not talking about any "leader", I'm talking about someone carrying "your" guild tag. But why do I give a shit. It's your guild, do what you want.

So, "I suggest trying a different LFM..." still seems to be the best fit.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #566 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:24am:
You are the 1 who said they wanted to clean up thier guild, so as not to be a laughing stock of the server. If you don't want to take in the data provided, and process it, it's no loss to me. I'm not talking about any "leader", I'm talking about someone carrying "your" guild tag. But why do I give a shit. It's your guild, do what you want.

So, "I suggest trying a different LFM..." still seems to be the best fit.

Who the fuck are you again?  Maybe I just don't take any random cuntface's word over a guildie that I have run with multiple times.

"I never thought I would hear a grown man carry on like a butt hurt 14 YO girl playing DDO. I heard it tonight. And most of the whining was because of his own shortcomings in the raid. The worst 45 minutes of my night. "

Sounds to me like you had a falling out in the party and you are the little bitch who is all butthurt.  I gave you a solution , now, GFY.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2010 at 8:10am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #567 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:15am:
Meh. Don't really agree with that. After 30 mins, I'm thinking there are probably 3 or 4 people here that shouldn't be running shroud.

blur
displacement
melfork's
camo
shield of faith
etc
etc
etc.....

etc
etc
etc.....

I haven't seen 45 min runs in months, until as of late. I saw a wipe for the 1st time in forever 2 weeks ago, with the FvS who's MCSW was hitting for 75-80, and he wasn't even a melee FvS. I mean, the shroud hasn't been end game content for what, 2 years?

You only need FoM and fire resist for pt 4 and 5. Songs, haste and rage are a bonus. Why is everyone hung up on making sure there are full compliments of buffs, then waiting on the arcanes to roll around in the puddles for 3 mins to get sp back? If the guy who puts a raid together can't lead/doesn't know this, like I said, don't be a whiny bitch cause you don't know how to give direction, throwing out threats, etc. I'm already in a bad mood for wasting my time.

So, if I may say, 25 is standard for pugs, under 20 for raid channel. Don't believe me, send me a tell sometime. We'll get a speed run in Alexk.

Apparently you can't read...was the LFM for a speed run. 
Want a speed shroud run with Ransack...oh...that's right you guys pimped out on Korthos for renown.  Suck to be you...

the shroud hasn't been end game content for what, 2 years?

Elitist much?  There are more new folks coming to this game every day for whom the shroud is end game.  The game went F2P over a year ago...did anyone tell ya?  I'm sure your new Korthos kiddies will show ya.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2010 at 8:09am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #568 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 11:56am
Print Post  
You're right, you win.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #569 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:41am:
Want a speed shroud run with Ransack...oh...that's right you guys pimped out on Korthos for renown.  Suck to be you...

Elitist much?  There are more new folks coming to this game every day for whom the shroud is end game.  The game went F2P over a year ago...did anyone tell ya?  I'm sure your new Korthos kiddies will show ya.

I love irony  Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #570 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:15am:

blur
displacement
melfork's
camo
shield of faith
etc
etc
etc.....

etc
etc
etc.....

These days my perception of a really PUG run means you grab anything that clicks on the lfm. Literally anything, regardless of class split or gear. Granted, there are certain "builds" that should be outright discriminated as they make the game shittier for all of us.

Meh, whatever, I havent given a crap about Shroud since I finished all my gear about a year ago.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2010 at 12:31am by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

onesikpup
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #571 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 4:36am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:41am:

You should give up DDO and go into comedy. I almost fell out of my chair when you said that korthos thing.

sad part is, i hesitate to accept when a helper clicks on one of my LFM's. Dont get me wrong, there's a few good ones ive run into lately....but I takes my chances, after all, they all cant be bad, everyone is entitled to dumb luck every once and a while

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #572 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:26am
Print Post  
This thread pisses me off 39 pages and none of my characters are mentioned once. All of you can GFY. Angry  Grin

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #573 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:26am:
This thread pisses me off 39 pages and none of my characters are mentioned once. All of you can GFY. Angry  Grin

This is to list people that others may not be aware of...

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #574 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:41pm:
These days my perception of a really PUG run means you grab anything that clicks on the lfm. Literally anything, regardless of class split or gear. Granted, there are certain "builds" that should be outright discriminated as they make the game shittier for all of us.

Meh, whatever, I havent given a crap about Shroud since I finished all my gear about a year ago.

Yeah, but even if your gear is finished, Shroud is still the best loot run in the game.  1-2 larges in 30 min?  Plus 10 chests total?  An easy 200k plat per run of AH/Vendor loot.  Run a couple times a week and never have to farm relics, epic scrolls, boot ingredients, dragon scales, etc.  Just use your shroud booty to trade and buy on the AH. Also great to have as stack of large scales laying around in quest.  Seal of the X drops and you been looking for it?  Offer 3 large scales on the spot.

Shroud loot runs make the rest of your gear grinding that much faster.

Plus the 20th run is only a collection of +2 and +3 tomes and a cleansing stone.  It's the best chance to get that +3 tome you've been looking for. 
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:22pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 215
Send TopicPrint