Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 927950 times)
Kalatai
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #575 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 12:59am:
Here's another 1 for you Eladiun.

Criptbot of Helper's guild.

The way he went on in a shroud I joined that he was leading, if this is one of the leaders of helper's in playsytle, maybe he should stick to leading guild only raids for a while yet. I never thought I would hear a grown man carry on like a butt hurt 14 YO girl playing DDO. I heard it tonight. And most of the whining was because of his own shortcomings in the raid. The worst 45 minutes of my night.

Although I haven't grouped with Cript in awhile, this seems pretty uncharacteristic of him.  Not saying it's not true, could've had some stuff bleed over from RL and just having one of those days.  However, coming here and whining like a butt hurt 14 YO girl playing DDO in a thread about the top 5 players you would never run with is a bit amusing. 

Since you didn't mention anything about the playstyle of what happened, I hate Pugging shroud now and love our guild runs.  Pugs suck 9 times out of 10, go make your own and don't join others if you want to actually do things the way you want.  Shroud is shroud, you'll get people geared from korthos to epic popping into them.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #576 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:22pm:
Yeah, but even if your gear is finished, Shroud is still the best loot run in the game.  1-2 larges in 30 min?  Plus 10 chests total?  An easy 200k plat per run of AH/Vendor loot.  Run a couple times a week and never have to farm relics, epic scrolls, boot ingredients, dragon scales, etc.  Just use your shroud booty to trade and buy on the AH. Also great to have as stack of large scales laying around in quest.  Seal of the X drops and you been looking for it?  Offer 3 large scales on the spot.

Shroud loot runs make the rest of your gear grinding that much faster.

Plus the 20th run is only a collection of +2 and +3 tomes and a cleansing stone.  It's the best chance to get that +3 tome you've been looking for. 

Shroud crap loot fills my piggy bank - the PP is quick...

On occasion I still make a new GS item for an alt here or there, but to be honest most my ingredients from Shroud have been to prime the power of guildies... typically I spot them complete first and second tiers and hand finishers for tier three shall they need.

The other resource of shroud is easy +3 tomes, I did not TR any of my characters for a long time because they were covered in them before TR ever appeared, (i.e. Emili first life +3 +3 +3 +3 +3 +2)  and between Shroud, ToD, eVon 6, it took me that long of a time to replace those on my main so she could TR and actually gain something from a TR.

Shroud weapons/items while still ok in many respects are slowly erroded away by epic gear... Shroud is a stepping stone enroute to these. 

« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2010 at 7:51pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #577 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 7:41pm:

the PP is quick...

Yes

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #578 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:22pm:
Yeah, but even if your gear is finished, Shroud is still the best loot run in the game.  1-2 larges in 30 min?  Plus 10 chests total?  An easy 200k plat per run of AH/Vendor loot.  Run a couple times a week and never have to farm relics, epic scrolls, boot ingredients, dragon scales, etc.  Just use your shroud booty to trade and buy on the AH. Also great to have as stack of large scales laying around in quest.  Seal of the X drops and you been looking for it?  Offer 3 large scales on the spot.

Shroud loot runs make the rest of your gear grinding that much faster.

Plus the 20th run is only a collection of +2 and +3 tomes and a cleansing stone.  It's the best chance to get that +3 tome you've been looking for. 

Really PRO vet players usually have no need for random loot or plat. +2's and +3's ? Seriously ? You realize +4's drop in TOD and Epic, right ? I agree on large scales still being valuable trade items.

Before TR, a full set of +3's, all desired raid gear and variety in your character roster were the standard for most powergamers.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2010 at 8:47pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

denots
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #579 - Nov 25th, 2010 at 4:11am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:41am:
Apparently you can't read...was the LFM for a speed run. 
Want a speed shroud run with Ransack...oh...that's right you guys pimped out on Korthos for renown.  Suck to be you...

Where did u get that info from? pure BS. check total guild members. helpers has about twice the toons as ransack and most of us have 15+ capped toons so id bet u have 4 times the amount of accounts. Where did u get your players? Mine came from Reidra Island

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #580 - Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:44am
Print Post  
denots wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 at 4:11am:
Where did u get that info from? pure BS. check total guild members. helpers has about twice the toons as ransack and most of us have 15+ capped toons so id bet u have 4 times the amount of accounts. Where did u get your players? Mine came from Reidra Island

Im not saying you recruited from Korthos but i did notice a surge in your members at the time of the guild renown release, But it was not just you other guilds did it too.
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:44am by Breaken »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #581 - Nov 25th, 2010 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 8:33pm:
Yes

Watch out Emili, you'll get a little Breaken in you.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #582 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 at 11:18pm:
Watch out Emili, you'll get a little Breaken in you.

We discussed this its alot. lol

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #583 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:44am:
Im not saying you recruited from Korthos but i did notice a surge in your members at the time of the guild renown release, But it was not just you other guilds did it too.

My sources indicate a more recent surge...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #584 - Nov 27th, 2010 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 at 5:32pm:

meh at least there not helpers  Grin Roffle

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #585 - Nov 27th, 2010 at 1:07am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 27th, 2010 at 1:02am:
meh at least there not helpers  Grin Roffle

If you could only be so lucky.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #586 - Nov 27th, 2010 at 3:31am
Print Post  
o.k.
elite empire
i have been PUGing my new toon and every single time a see one of those fuck tards it has been a train wreck!

oh... they have mics.
and it seems like every single one is a 12 year old uberz.

try to give advice on a toon and dude says " I'm to lvl 12 on my other guy and it only took me 2 months.

??
this guild is a lvl 51???
just saying that the low lvls have become a circus right now....

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

onesikpup
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #587 - Nov 28th, 2010 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 at 5:32pm:

Maybe your sources are a tad unreliable. We cut over a hundred toons that were former members/officers who hadnt been playing in years. To my knowledge, we havnt had more than  3 or 4 new people in Ransack in the last 2 months, if even that many.

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #588 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:44am:

Wrong.  I personally booted at least 50 accounts when Renown came out.  And how the fuck can you claim to notice a surge in our membership?  Stalker much or just wish you were a member?

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #589 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Nov 27th, 2010 at 3:31am:
o.k.
elite empire
i have been PUGing my new toon and every single time a see one of those fuck tards it has been a train wreck!

oh... they have mics.
and it seems like every single one is a 12 year old uberz.

try to give advice on a toon and dude says " I'm to lvl 12 on my other guy and it only took me 2 months.

??
this guild is a lvl 51???
just saying that the low lvls have become a circus right now....

Isn't that Wizgoddess's (spelling nazis, should that be goddess'?) guild?

I believe it's also where the Banshee ER splinter went.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #590 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 3:32pm:
Wrong.  I personally booted at least 50 accounts when Renown came out.  And how the fuck can you claim to notice a surge in our membership?  Stalker much or just wish you were a member? 

Not that hard to notice
Yeah i think i will pass.

Also you are already taking offence to something that was not meant as an insult, that speaks for itself. I am not speaking of booting inactive accounts, I am speaking of active people.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2010 at 9:20pm by Breaken »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #591 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 8:25pm:
Isn't that Wizgoddess's (spelling nazis, should that be goddess'?) guild?

I believe it's also where the Banshee ER splinter went.

Wizgoddess + Bansheee...wow, that's a pair if ever I saw one.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #592 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 9:14pm:
Also you are already taking offence to something that was not meant as an insult, that speaks for itself. I am not speaking of booting inactive accounts, I am speaking of active people.

I can't believe I'm saying this but you are right.  I thought you posted that we *had* Korthos recruited.  I guess I just assumed that you're always being an ass.   Cheesy

My apologies.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #593 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 9:37pm:
Wizgoddess + Bansheee...wow, that's a pair if ever I saw one.

Banshee is okay 95% of the time, but then the other 5% she earns her name.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #594 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 10:22pm:
My apologies.

Jesus, do I have to issue another warning?  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #595 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 27th, 2010 at 1:07am:
If you could only be so lucky.

Hey! Tell your guild members that although the natural response when you see the name "Stainer" and realize that he is the only cleric in a VoD run is to scream "We need moar cleriks!" half way to the entrance, they need to restrain themselves. 1 Foecleaver cleric > 3 Helper clerics. We did have three bards, although 1 of them tanked Sulu. I finished with half my mana left, 0 deaths and 0 pots used.

I was not amused.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #596 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:00am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 9:47am:
Hey! Tell your guild members that although the natural response when you see the name "Stainer" and realize that he is the only cleric in a VoD run is to scream "We need moar cleriks!" half way to the entrance, they need to restrain themselves. 1 Foecleaver cleric > 3 Helper clerics. We did have three bards, although 1 of them tanked Sulu. I finished with half my mana left, 0 deaths and 0 pots used.

I was not amused.

That may be true if Crulax was the Cleric but with Stainer as the cleric I would have teleported out and hasted away.  We mostly run VoD on Elite these days they may have just been confused.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #597 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:04am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:00am:
That may be true if Crulax was the Cleric but with Stainer as the cleric I would have teleported out and hasted away.  We mostly run VoD on Elite these days they may have just been confused.

I may of had to drink a pot or two if it was elite.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #598 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:06am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:04am:
I may of had to drink a pot or two if it was elite.

Ah, WF tank and two good wizards so you were in the Piker position.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #599 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:06am:
Ah, WF tank and two good wizards so you were in the Piker position.

That makes me sound less heroic so I choose to ignore it.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 215
Send TopicPrint