Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928077 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #625 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 at 12:21pm:
Why bloody would anyone single out ER? ... I have friends in ER and they've my stamp of approval.

I thing the defend ER post was in response to this.

Rumbaar wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:54am:
I only have 1 Guild as a whole that I wont run with, as the players I've run with of this Guild are just not worth playing with.  I don't think I've met one person who's nice in that guild.

Elite Raiders.

That fucknuckle probably jacked up one of their raids.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #626 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 4:12pm
Print Post  

Xephar, on Argo. Did not catch the guild name unfortunately. Lv 12 Wizard.

Ran Eyes of Stone and I pulled the "Maenya's Fists". As I did not really need them (I use an intmi item already, and had +4 STR gloves) and the magic effects are really useless to a pali-rogue. So I put them up for roll for the party to be nice.

4 people rolled, and Xephar won. Then after I set the item to him, he quits party before claiming his prize from the chest.

Must be a very in-demand item from the swearing going on after. And this doosh just wanted set to him it so no-one could have it I guess... pure class.

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #627 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Coemanx for the Hardcore gamine clan or what ethe fuck ever his name is.

We are almost done with tod and a guildie starts to lag out, we finish and a few people say hold up on the chest and even type it out since he dc'd.

Well i guess the Fucknuckle thought we were standing around thumb in ass cause we liked it,*well gawna was there* but anyways about 2 mins of waiting and the dude pops the chest.

I asked him why the fuck he opened the chest with someone dc'd he said oh i didnt know they dc'd , i continued to copy past people saying it and he jumps group.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #628 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
kellycaster from Invictus

Was running EVoN2 with a couple guildies and a few pugs. The only time that he was actually with the party was when we were rescuing his stone from the Spider Pit.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #629 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 at 12:05pm:
kellycaster from Invictus

Was running EVoN2 with a couple guildies and a few pugs. The only time that he was actually with the party was when we were rescuing his stone from the Spider Pit.

I only ran in a group with him once. I read the lfm fast and thought it was Kallycaser, which could be Kally from ER. It didn't take long for me to realize my mistake.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #630 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Indeed. What of it? =P

As far as guilds go, I'm kinda hopping atm. Staying clear of Invicta though (minus a member or two), and not really certain where to go =(

I hear fatherkline is looking for some fwends.
Grin Grin

I know you wanna get chummy chum chum with him.

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #631 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
I ran with him on Devil's assault Epic... well let me start again, we all went him and he died within 5 seconds as did the rest of the party...except me... Recall he shouts, I teleport out we will go back in on Elite... well its kinda late so sure why not, so he picks up some middle aged housewives and we go back in, I tell them at the door afk 2seconds drink... they go back in 5 on elite and ping ping ping ping.. LMAO epic fail.

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #632 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Indeed. What of it? =P

Nothing at all... just curious I guess.  I considered joining them after a few of their members helped me get 1750 favor on my first toon (back when such things mattered.)

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #633 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Obouldd is a dumb-ass, motherfucking, coscksucking, son of a bitch. 

Aside from his personal habits, he sucks at DDO.  Add him to the list.

« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:40pm by Penwick »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #634 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:36pm:
Obouldd is a dumb-ass, motherfucking, coscksucking, son of a bitch, add him to the list.

You people need to do a better job on the why. You are perfect on the name calling though.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #635 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:40pm:
You people need to do a better job on the why. You are perfect on the name calling though.

It's better than the:

"To the <random class> I grouped with last night, you are a <random expletive> <random bodypart> <random verb> and I hope <random misfortune>."

At least we got a name!

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #636 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 at 2:40pm:

The shit couldn't use the LFM system.  How does a FVS run out of mana before the second fight in *any* quest?  He healed me at least 8 times when I was 100% health, but let 2 other people die at the same time.  Lastly, if you suck that badly at healing you should definitely carry raise dead scrolls.  I could go on but why bother. 

It pains me to say that Fatherdecline is a better healer AND player...

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #637 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 at 3:02pm:
The shit couldn't use the LFM system.  How does a FVS run out of mana before the second fight in *any* quest?  He healed me at least 8 times when I was 100% health, but let 2 other people die at the same time.  Lastly, if you suck that badly at healing you should definitely carry raise dead scrolls.  I could go on but why bother. 

It pains me to say that Fatherdecline is a better healer AND player...

What quest?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #638 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
DQ1.  Normal...

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #639 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 at 11:12pm:
DQ1.  Normal...

You still havent told us who you are penwick???

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #640 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 12:34am
Print Post  
Asketes wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 at 12:16pm:
I hear fatherkline is looking for some fwends.
Grin Grin

I know you wanna get chummy chum chum with him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHANO!

That's sick... why would you even suggest that?

THat's almost as bad as that new "Colonoscope" Raid I hear talk about >.>

IP Logged

Mithran
Baghdad Bob

I Love Drama!

Reply #641 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 1:27am
Print Post  
I didn't put DRB on my list because my experience with them is primarily from about three years ago and they were a good bunch of people, then.

Of course, I was trying to restrict my list to five guilds and Homeboys seems to be deteriorating, lately.

The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #642 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 6:15am
Print Post  
Imo, homeboys seem to be doing better than ever.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #643 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 9:09am
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 at 6:15am:
Imo, homeboys seem to be doing better than ever.

Homeboys has some good people in it, But for the majority i dunno.

Quote:

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #644 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
like all other guilds, there are dark spots, but mainly the people are fine. Some aren't very good players, but fine people. Cantcatchthe is arrogant and selfcentered, but a good player, afaik.
No real assholes in my opinion.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #645 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Unreliable(think spelling was a little diff) from Guildless Guild. Only time i have ever ran with him but he came off like a complete tard and ass. We were running the new quest on elite for loot/marks, He is a pure fvs human i think sword and board, you would think a healer i mean why the hell else would u make a human pure fvs besides healer/caster type.

He deff wasnt killing much aside from implosion, several times i had to stop and heal myself or chug pots or the bard was healing me, died 3 times.

Now anyone that has run with me knows i am not the type to start screaming for hjeals, but after all the deaths and near ones i started.
Fvs standing right next to me hacking away on a boss with his longsword, i start dropping getting lower and lower. So i said "can i get a heal" he replied with "YOU know you dont have to ask for heals i can see your healthbar."
Thats when i stopped being nice told him " well usually i dont ask for them but seeing as you have let me fucking die 3 times and mostly ive been healing myself or the bard has been i am gonna ask for some fucking heals from you" Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #646 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Hmmm...I'm a Guildless Guild officer. I am unfamiliar with the name. Lemme check into it.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #647 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
I've started avoiding drb as of late.  My guild doesn't have a problem with their members, but I've had plenty...

Numerous VON 5/6 norm then elite loot runs in which their member aptly demonstrate they don't know the raid.  I've had to run and do objectives solo on whatever toon I am playing for fear things would never get done otherwise.  Multiple deaths in there as well.  I'd like to know how you manage to fucking die in there multiple times on a capped toon?  4 instances to date of running up and talking to the dwarf and locking party members out of part 6.

But the kicker was the other day when an SOS dropped.  My pally, who has been running this raid religiously, had the high roll on the item.   10 seconds or so pass and another roll comes in and it beats mine by one.  I'm like... okay, another day for me I guess, see you all in 3 days.  I recall out and am standing in front of Barrow mulling over my craptastic loot choices... 

So, the winner of the roll starts bragging in party chat about how this is the third SOS they've gotten on that toon.  Surprised, I look at the party makeup to try and make some sense of that.  The guy's a fucking Sorc, with 3 SOS's.  WTF?

I mention in party chat that some melee toons are only running that raid for that item.  The toon I am on has 22 completions and is still looking for it.  It might be a good Idea to not box people out of the shit they are looking for in the future...  Then I drop party. 

Last time I will ever allow any of them in my lfm's.  And that incident put them on my avoid at all costs radar.  I can sometimes deal with incompetence, I pug alot after all.  I can't deal with douchbags very well though.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #648 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 7:07pm:
Unreliable(think spelling was a little diff) from Guildless Guild

hope the spelling's different... only FvS I know name Unreliable is Coinop's alt... >.>

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #649 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
"Unreliable" is not exactly how my guildy's name is spelled.

Breaken's right, it's spelled differently.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 215
Send TopicPrint