Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928115 times)
Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #650 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
hope the spelling's different... only FvS I know name Unreliable is Coinop's alt... >.>

Even though coinop has had his issues with players/guilds he is not a bad player.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #651 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:55am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:46am:
Even though coinop has had his issues with players/guilds he is not a bad player.

You can be a good player and still be an ass  Wink

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #652 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:57am
Print Post  
The one you are talking about is Unrealiable.  I think that's how it's spelled.  He's a 20 FvS Sovereign Host that fights with longswords.  I think one of Impact's builds.   I've grouped with him before and not had a problem, but the toon I was on was self healing.

It's not Coin's alt.  It's another toon using an alternate spelling of the same name.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #653 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:57am:
The one you are talking about is Unrealiable.  I think that's how it's spelled.  He's a 20 FvS Sovereign Host that fights with longswords.  I think one of Impact's builds.   I've grouped with him before and not had a problem, but the toon I was on was self healing.

It's not Coin's alt.  It's another toon using an alternate spelling of the same name.

Dont care who's build it is sword and board is never an acceptable form of mellee, even my intimitank whips out a 2hander when not tanking.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #654 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:55am:
You can be a good player and still be an ass  Wink

QFT  Cheesy

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #655 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 2:35am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:02am:
Dont care who's build it is sword and board is never an acceptable form of mellee, even my intimitank whips out a 2hander when not tanking.

Wait... dude was fighting s&b and not healing?  Wow... just wow.

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #656 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 5:05am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 7:07pm:
Unreliable(think spelling was a little diff) from Guildless Guild. Only time i have ever ran with him but he came off like a complete tard and ass. We were running the new quest on elite for loot/marks, He is a pure fvs human i think sword and board, you would think a healer i mean why the hell else would u make a human pure fvs besides healer/caster type.

He deff wasnt killing much aside from implosion, several times i had to stop and heal myself or chug pots or the bard was healing me, died 3 times.

Now anyone that has run with me knows i am not the type to start screaming for hjeals, but after all the deaths and near ones i started.
Fvs standing right next to me hacking away on a boss with his longsword, i start dropping getting lower and lower. So i said "can i get a heal" he replied with "YOU know you dont have to ask for heals i can see your healthbar."
Thats when i stopped being nice told him " well usually i dont ask for them but seeing as you have let me fucking die 3 times and mostly ive been healing myself or the bard has been i am gonna ask for some fucking heals from you" Grin

The quality of some players just leaves me breathless at times.
I ran a shorud last night as i was one of the fvs and leading the raid we got a rng in the grp and talk about glassjaw, now i usualy just takes the first 10 people aplying but i guess i have to start to be more picky. He died in pt 4 when hit by a meteroswarm as he was ranging with his über AA elf and had the nerve to blame me (even thou i stated 3 times that heals will only be centerd on the barbarian) now i don´t have a name i just wanted to went some. USELESS FUCKING AA-elfs!!!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2010 at 5:05am by Swedishchef »  

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #657 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 6:46am
Print Post  
Swedishchef wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 5:05am:
He died in pt 4 when hit by a meteroswarm as he was ranging with his über AA elf and had the nerve to blame me (even thou i stated 3 times that heals will only be centerd on the barbarian) now i don´t have a name i just wanted to went some. USELESS FUCKING AA-elfs!!!!!

The first warning is always an archer sitting back away from the portals during part 1 and shooting 100% of the time. On top of just being crappy damage, they're too far back to benefit from Point Blank Shot and they miss out on party buffs. Calling them on it at this point can do wonders.

If they're still off on their own during pt 4 and 5, they'll probably get through their 20 second manyshot before they die, so there is no reason to heal them at all.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #658 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Yup, 2 thumbs down on letting AA's into groups.  Had my first ever party death while grouped on my FVS (granted she is level 19 and has never grouped before shroud flagging last night Cheesy )  Stupid doosh got jacked up in RWDevils by an invisible stalker trying to kite it around while I was mass healing the other 5 of us.  Guess he picked the wrong time to go around the corner, lol! 

Hell, even Aussie and Beerguy came through unscathed, well, not counting Aussie forgetting to put on her FF before trying to make the jump over the spike trap in Elite Rainbow, or falling thru the spikes at the clockwork trap Grin

Edit:  Doosh AA in question was named Peetsa
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2010 at 11:41am by Jaxx »  

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #659 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 11:40am:
Yup, 2 thumbs down on letting AA's into groups.  Had my first ever party death while grouped on my FVS (granted she is level 19 and has never grouped before shroud flagging last night Cheesy )  Stupid doosh got jacked up in RWDevils by an invisible stalker trying to kite it around while I was mass healing the other 5 of us.  Guess he picked the wrong time to go around the corner, lol! 

Hell, even Aussie and Beerguy came through unscathed, well, not counting Aussie forgetting to put on her FF before trying to make the jump over the spike trap in Elite Rainbow, or falling thru the spikes at the clockwork trap Grin

Wow what a retarded name >.>

And for the record, 100% Pew Pew Rangers? no

AA's with dual Khopesh/Heavy Picks for when on Manyshot Timer? Yes

noobs need an education.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #660 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wow what a retarded name >.>

And for the record, 100% Pew Pew Rangers? no

AA's with dual Khopesh/Heavy Picks for when on Manyshot Timer? Yes

noobs need an education.

He received his education in the form of a nice repair bill!  Do not think he put the fucking bow down even once during Devils or Ritual, just an endless string of pew, pew, pew with a mix of pewpewpewpew, pewpewpewpew mixed in every couple of minutes.

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #661 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Hmmm guess my AA is now locked into guild only runs since she pulls out 2 non khopesh or picks when timer is up. Roll Eyes Sorry but i'm not burning a feat on khopesh on an elf that can burn some enhancements on Scimitar or Longsword.

I loved the time I applied for a party for gianthold stuff and got asked "tempest?" when I replyed "Nope AA." DING you have been declined. If someone is really that against AA, I don't need to be with them. I know I got lumped with the 6 con pew pew pews. But it's their loss really cause I bring more to the table then pew pew pew when I'm on my AA.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #662 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:50pm:
Hmmm guess my AA is now locked into guild only runs since she pulls out 2 non khopesh or picks when timer is up. Roll Eyes Sorry but i'm not burning a feat on khopesh on an elf that can burn some enhancements on Scimitar or Longsword.

I loved the time I applied for a party for gianthold stuff and got asked "tempest?" when I replyed "Nope AA." DING you have been declined. If someone is really that against AA, I don't need to be with them. I know I got lumped with the 6 con pew pew pews. But it's their loss really cause I bring more to the table then pew pew pew when I'm on my AA.

I do not have a problem with AA players. At least not with one that knows what is going on. I have a temp II/Kensai I and I see how powerful manyshot is. A good AA player would know how good dual wielding is when MS is off.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #663 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Yup, 2 thumbs down on letting AA's into groups. 

Then you can write off the rest of my guild, GFY, and GTFO.  We have many AA's in guild and are just fine running without morons with shallow judgment.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #664 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:29pm
Print Post  

The largest issue with archers is they never realize when to place the bow down and melee for a few minutes... or they seem to think that because they spot one mob off in the distance they may take it out before it reaches them - and bring a half dozen or more of mob at once (which they did not see) towards the party who were not ready for the next encounter as of yet.

Archery in DDO is like an art to pull off... anyone may draw mob but few draw mob well. Wink

Jaxx btw be tongue in check there... he's run with plenty of archers.

Archers can be a wonderful tool ... i.e. Loren (riftbow) and my fighter duo'd demon's den elite without one death - come next time I run it on that setting found myself running stones back to shrines constantly ... and having my own run back also. Reason being Dungeon Scaling? No, more importantly some people think they're class the be-all which ends-all.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:43pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Happosaai
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #665 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
OMG, my #1 person to not group with is Emili  Wink

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #666 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Happosaai wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:30pm:
OMG, my #1 person to not group with is Emili  Wink

Sad OMG now who in bloody hell is going to carry me along and make me look good?  Wink

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Happosaai
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #667 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:33pm:
Sad OMG now who in bloody hell is going to carry me along and make me look good?  Wink

LMAO. Like you need someone to make ya look good  Wink

On a side note, Emili's postID was 666#666. She wins teh interwebz...

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #668 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:16pm:
Then you can write off the rest of my guild, GFY, and GTFO.  We have many AA's in guild and are just fine running without morons with shallow judgment.

What guild/server?  I got no issue adding you in with likes of DRB, KoC and the other undesirables.  Prolly a good thing you have a guild though so you can keep all your AA's in guild runs so the rest of the server gets a break.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #669 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 8:57pm:
What guild/server?  I got no issue adding you in with likes of DRB, KoC and the other undesirables.  Prolly a good thing you have a guild though so you can keep all your AA's in guild runs so the rest of the server gets a break.

MAC/Khyber.  EAD.

-Waters

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #670 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Yeah real problem is fucking retarded AA´s that NEVER put down the fucking bow. pewpewpewpewpewpewpew.... Anyone who would play like that in my grp would be perma blacklisted.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #671 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 8:18am
Print Post  
Swedishchef wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 at 3:48am:
Yeah real problem is fucking retarded AA´s that NEVER put down the fucking bow. pewpewpewpewpewpewpew.... Anyone who would play like that in my grp would be perma blacklisted.

That attitude is understandable.  Others here, not so much.

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #672 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Swedishchef wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 at 3:48am:

Even Zexxi the Purple Archer???  Grin

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #673 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 12:50pm:

Truth be told, your AA is more melee specced than my AA, Hordiva, who is a AAWarchanter2 and I find much synergy with the manyshot on the way in to TWF, and stick to range with autoattack on if I need to assist in healing or rezzing.  It really helps when I'm back playing songs, say in part 4 of the Shroud, finish the last song just as Harry drops, hit manyshot and 20 seconds later go TWF and take his butt down in one round.  Not a problem,  but then again I don't pewpewpew and have told several off in the Shroud myself.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #674 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 at 8:53am:
Even Zexxi the Purple Archer???  Grin

Not an AA, Crit Rage bowbarian.

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 215
Send TopicPrint