Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928431 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #725 - Dec 22nd, 2010 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Dec 22nd, 2010 at 11:08am:
My guilds always make it mandatory for you to have legal drinking age if you wanna join.

Yeah, but what's the legal drinking age in Costa Rica?  I think 13 year olds are good to go.  Smiley

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #726 - Dec 22nd, 2010 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Another good *underage* player: Grimerix. 15-16 year old from Korea.... One of the best casters I know.

Also the only Caster I know that even Mehdick will give props to >.>

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #727 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Our lfm said something to the effect of it being a zerg and to know the quest. The wizard (diilon) had i shit you not 25% sp before we picked up the light in rainbow, he used it all buffing himself.

Oh and before Gawna(awnoo ) typed it in me and her asked like 1000 times in voice for the ddoor with no answer.

FYI I am an asshole ROFFLE  Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2010 at 4:15pm by Breaken »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #728 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 4:48am
Print Post  
"just type shr pls. In group chat" HAHAHAHAHA priceless, YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY NOUGHTY MONKEY AND SANTA WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS THIS YEAR.

Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2010 at 4:49am by Swedishchef »  

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #729 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Limduel/Simdon/Limdraz

annoying and talks more than I ever did on Mic =P

Also, his Monk, Limdraz is a horrible lvl 20 gimpmonk....Light path HOrc that only started with 17 STR...and decided he would tank the Fire Ele in Shroud....

We had to have a rogue go down and help and the Monk was surprised at how fast it dropped...

This was in a Normal Shroud too.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #730 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 9:43am
Print Post  
This picture needs no explantaion, although it did get better then they added "very picky" to the lfm

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #731 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 9:43am:
This picture needs no explantaion, although it did get better then they added "very picky" to the lfm
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5844/46951914.jpg

I would run with two of them...maybe 3 lol... only because I know they could fill a Raid spot if I needed them there and still do it well...

Too bad Mehdik and Giff have tainted so many decent players >.>

IP Logged

Nuic
DQ Assaulter

OMEGALUL

Reply #732 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
mill is awesome, dont let anyone tell you otherwise :p Grin

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #733 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Nuic wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 3:44pm:
mill is awesome, dont let anyone tell you otherwise :p Grin

Milf is good but kelly and mehdick and giff lol./

Quote:

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #734 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
You know... I think I joined that group and it failed.

Theft . Judaah
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. - Diogenes of Sinope

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #735 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:12pm:

In Von5, or Von6?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #736 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:12pm:

Not surprised...Invicta isn't the best at Epic Raiding... >.>

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #737 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 4:18pm:
In Von5, or Von6? 

Theft . Judaah
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. - Diogenes of Sinope

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #738 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Milf is an excellent arcane, he is in FS now.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #739 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 9:58pm:

Edit: Qyphri is fucking terrible. Never group with him.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #740 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:05pm:

I can kinda agree here. Not a good player, but a good guy.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #741 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 9:58pm:

That's not a roaring endorsement

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #742 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:05pm:

See previous

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #743 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:07pm:
That's not a roaring endorsement

But it's a step up.

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #744 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:01am
Print Post  
I had to group with Fatherkline.

With his reputation and having never grouped with him before, I needed to know for myself. So last night, I saw a raid group for Reavers Fate up. Figuring I wasn't going to complete the quest and it would give me plenty of opportunity to take some screen shot to document the event... I joined.

A few things before I tell the story... While we were waiting for group to fill he made a racial slur, and claimed he could solo heal Reavers and was a better healer when he was drunk.

So, people must have wanted to fuck with him because we went from a full group and as soon as we started to go in (on elite) 3 members bailed. We head in and to the left hugging the wall, oh did I forget to mention buffing stage? Nope, because there wasn't one. Once we were there Fatherkline decides he is going to help tank Stormreaver.

Please note in the pic the lack of buffs, (there was a bit of arcane buffage but that had worn off) The lack of Fatherkline using any SP on anything, and the fact that he is over there with the tank, (Stormreaver is to the right) and in group him saying he is going to help tank, being clearly told he is needed to heal, and he ignoring it.

Here is another screen shot about 30 seconds earlier. Best screen shots I have of the situation.

Theft . Judaah

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #745 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:01am:

With his reputation and having never grouped with him before, I needed to know for myself. So last night, I saw a raid group for Reavers Fate up. Figuring I wasn't going to complete the quest and it would give me plenty of opportunity to take some screen shot to document the event... I joined.

A few things before I tell the story... While we were waiting for group to fill he made a racial slur, and claimed he could solo heal Reavers and was a better healer when he was drunk.

So, people must have wanted to fuck with him because we went from a full group and as soon as we started to go in (on elite) 3 members bailed. We head in and to the left hugging the wall, oh did I forget to mention buffing stage? Nope, because there wasn't one. Once we were there Fatherkline decides he is going to help tank Stormreaver.

Please note in the pic the lack of buffs, (there was a bit of arcane buffage but that had worn off) The lack of Fatherkline using any SP on anything, and the fact that he is over there with the tank, (Stormreaver is to the right) and in group him saying he is going to help tank, being clearly told he is needed to heal, and he ignoring it.

Here is another screen shot about 30 seconds earlier. Best screen shots I have of the situation.

I've always been surprised that Brokenager has been able to hold onto that name.  The same racial joke/rap lyric runs through my head every time I see it.

I'm also pretty sure this is the only way the good father gets groups now...voyeurs looking to watch a train wreck.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:19am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #746 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:13am:
I've always been surprised that Brokenager has been able to hold onto that name.  The same racial joke/rap lyric runs through my head every time I see it.

That's where the slur comes from. When it came up in conversation he said it was a band name that he misspelled.

Theft . Judaah

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #747 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:20am
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:18am:
That's where the slur comes from. When it came up in conversation he said it was a band name that he misspelled.

Yeah, I've run with him before and he told us the same.  Some European metal band if I recall...

Quote:

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #748 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:01am:

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb471/Habitual0/ScreenShot00016.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb471/Habitual0/ScreenShot00015.jpg

Heh, I was hoping you'd post it here after the whole thing in Marketplace last night =D

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #749 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Heh, I was hoping you'd post it here after the whole thing in Marketplace last night =D

That's the short and sweet of it really. Oh... we did partywipe.

Theft . Judaah

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 215
Send TopicPrint