Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928434 times)
Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #750 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 12:33pm:
That's the short and sweet of it really. Oh... we did partywipe.

Well duh Cheesy

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #751 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Fatherkline had an LFM up last night.

"Everyone welcome.  Even me."

It was fucking hilarious!

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #752 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Add Swiftchop (aka swiftdeath) to the list of DRB pieces of shit that run rampant in the world of Eberron.

Guess it was my fault for late night Pugging but figured I could get my 40th Tower in with the 2x ER FVS healing fleshies and me keeping 1 of the 3 WF alive in parts 1 and 3.

Shoulda known this was gonna end badly when I saw the leaders guild but meh.  He assigns Swiftdeath to the Orthon (Judge/Jailer, can't remember so go fuck yourselves!) and the Wiz in group to heal him.  I am to dance/kill dogs so no worries.  We start and everyone drops down to the proper locations save swiftdeath who get beat to shit UP TOP by both the Jailer and Judge!  I snicker and we finish when the leader tanks the orthon on his WF monk.

Part 2 no worries.

Part 3, Swiftdeath is given the job of dying over and over again, I mean tanking Horoth.  I am to FTS trash.  Leader wants the light monk to keep punching Horoth in the gooch so he can spam earth dragon for Spetz who is assigned to solo heal Swiftdeath. 

Long story short, the asspunching Monk steals aggro from Swiftdeath several times while generating Ki and we have to abandon the end fight as I've gone thru 3600 mana and the 2 FVS are burned out and refuse to suck down any more pots to keep the sack of WF shit alive (Spetz told me in chat his heal scrolls were hitting for a whopping 75 a pop Shocked)

So here I am at work, pissed I did not get the fucking Tome or Ring I want to TR and I have to wait another night til a group NOT led by Worthy of Honor.........(HINT, YOU FUCKERS NEED TO DO A TOD TONIGHT!)

Thankfully, me and the 2 ER FVS and 1 other guy DDoored out when it hit the fan for the last time.  Fuckers dropped really quick when the 4 of us zoned out as Horoth wasn't taking ANY names! Grin

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #753 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 3:50pm:
Add Swiftchop (aka swiftdeath) to the list of DRB pieces of shit that run rampant in the world of Eberron.

So here I am at work, pissed I did not get the fucking Tome or Ring I want to TR and I have to wait another night til a group NOT led by Worthy of Honor.........(HINT, YOU FUCKERS NEED TO DO A TOD TONIGHT!)

Not that I know anyone in worthy, but every time I see that guild name I always think. "Worthy but not awarded"

Theft . Judaah
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. - Diogenes of Sinope

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #754 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Swiftchop is a disaster.  He was our WF tank one night in a hard VoD and he lost aggro to 2 monks (Breaken and Ales) and me on my exploiter.  He lost aggro every fucking round and Stainer told him he was gonna jump in and beat Suulo with a couple of wands but didn't want to steal aggro.  Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:08pm by »  

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #755 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Swiftchop is a disaster.  He was our WF tank one night in a hard VoD and he lost aggro to 2 monks (Breaken and Ales) and me on my exploiter.  He lost aggro every fucking round and Stainer told him he was gonna jump in and beat Suulo with a couple of wands but didn't want to steal aggro.  Grin

Ya, this guy likely could not even stimulate you DPS'ing your Vag~!

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #756 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Don't party with PopeBiz Markie.  He'll get child aggro and then his kid will turn off the computer while he's trying to calm him down.

Sorry about that unspectacular introduction to Khyber...

Amazingly annoying quest to do that on, too.  Sad

fnord

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #757 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:38pm:
Don't party with PopeBiz Markie.  He'll get child aggro and then his kid will turn off the computer while he's trying to calm him down.

Sorry about that unspectacular introduction to Khyber...

Amazingly annoying quest to do that on, too.  Sad

We waited a while but figured u werent coming back lol.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #758 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Oh god, you reminded me that I was on that run!  I was chasing the bats when they came down just so I could attack something without having to back off.  I forgot his name... but I remember it now.   Grin

He didn't seem like a bad guy, but he definitely has a few things to learn.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2010 at 6:30pm by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #759 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
I don't really blacklist entire guilds over the tard out of one member, but if I'm leading a raid DRB will not get in based on many a bad experience.  Worthy of Honor, Invicta, Band of Skull, Knights of the Good, Psionic Infinity I will take, but not more than one.  It's not a matter of completion, it's a matter of me not stroking out at the keyboard.  You take a 10% xp penalty if I die irl.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #760 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 2:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
You take a 10% xp penalty if I die irl.

10% xp penalty?  They must have changed it.
Stainer told me that was an optional, worth the time it takes to do it, like in Wiz King.

IP Logged

someonesalt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #761 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Hello there Smarty, A.K.A. Blank_Zero. Found yourself a cozy home on the Vault? Good, good.

You woudn't mind a blast from the not-so-distant past, would you?

Oh, and the person you quoted earlier, agreeing with everything they said, that's... Breaken, right? Leader of FoeCleaver, right?

Interesting Smiley

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #762 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 10:36am
Print Post  
someonesalt wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 10:03am:
Hello there Smarty, A.K.A. Blank_Zero. Found yourself a cozy home on the Vault? Good, good.

http://i52.tinypic.com/qx2obd.jpg

Oh, and the person you quoted earlier, agreeing with everything they said, that's... Breaken, right? Leader of FoeCleaver, right?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2jz0k6.jpg

Interesting Smiley

Well there's an interesting revelation, I think I might want to sit back and see how this one pans out.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #763 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 11:08am
Print Post  
I am amused by this new username.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #764 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Zippo wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 10:36am:
Well there's an interesting revelation, I think I might want to sit back and see how this one pans out.

http://s3.images.com/huge.37.186496.JPG

Nothing new he came on here before with mehdick and tarded out. basically saying the same thing that was said in those screen shots, so drama fail someonesalt. This we already knew.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #765 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 11:57am
Print Post  

Interesting Smiley

Very Nice Boobies, Welcome to the Vault.
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2010 at 11:57am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #766 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 12:02pm
Print Post  

Interesting Smiley

Ok he already said all of this on the vault forums, we know he is a tard, He is trying to fit in now or at least not be the target. As for you i take it you are in invicta? .... not a good start.
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2010 at 12:02pm by Breaken »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #767 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 11:49am:
Nothing new he came on here before with mehdick and tarded out. basically saying the same thing that was said in those screen shots, so drama fail someonesalt. This we already knew.

I saw the Mehdik thing, but somehow the whole Smrti/Blank thing I missed. Ah well, back to Gawna's cavern for me.
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2010 at 12:10pm by Zippo »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #768 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:17pm
Print Post  

It is surprising to see how opinions of the Vault can evolve over time.  Many have said disparaging things over the years, only to end up becoming a not-insignificant part of our community.

Just the other day, I ran across a DDO thread with 3-4 people who have been here a while saying that they'd never join.  Some based on what they'd heard, some based on the fact that registration was required.

It's a hoot.  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #769 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:17pm:
It is surprising to see how opinions of the Vault can evolve over time.  Many have said disparaging things over the years, only to end up becoming a not-insignificant part of our community.

Just the other day, I ran across a DDO thread with 3-4 people who have been here a while saying that they'd never join.  Some based on what they'd heard, some based on the fact that registration was required.

It's a hoot.  Grin

I'm never joining.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #770 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:20pm:
I'm never joining.

We could only be so lucky.
Thought you said you would be raiding end game on khyber in 2 weeks, havent seen you around much sweety.
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:24pm by Breaken »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #771 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 1:23pm:
We could only be so lucky.
Thought you said you would be raiding end game on khyber in 2 weeks, havent seen you around much sweety.

Duty calls. Why do you call me princess and sweety? Are you gay, man?

Hey Breaken, in the new year, will you continue with that whole "breaken necks and chashin checks" eyeroll or can we expect something new and exciting from the leader of Asscleavage?
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2010 at 5:30pm by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #772 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 2:01pm
Print Post  

Hah - Asscleavage - I like it.

Official uniform: lowriding hotpants.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #773 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Breaken Whatever you do don't hold your breath waiting for this clown to give an actual insightful or intellectual post.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #774 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 at 2:01pm:
Hah - Asscleavage - I like it.

Official uniform: lowriding hotpants.

Stainer will wear the uniform?

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 215
Send TopicPrint