Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929123 times)
Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #850 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 7:35am
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Jan 9th, 2011 at 6:12am:
Hi Welcome
now GFY

ah...... that's better Cheesy

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #851 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Jan 9th, 2011 at 5:28am:
Thanks for the synopsis on the Mehdik hate.

I'm going to debut on the Vault by saying he's been nothing but kind to me. In my first Tempest Spine as party leader he established my newbishness and complete lack of knowledge of devotion items, went over to the AH, bought the best shield he could find and refused any payment or it back at the end of the group. Heck, it's still sitting on a lowbie somewhere.

He's also been fine in groups I've been in with him. He's certainly not lacking on the ego front (he'd say that himself too I'm sure) and I can see why he might rub people up the wrong way, but he's been perfectly fine with me.

*retreats from volley of rotten tomatoes and GFYs*

Hi, by the way Cheesy

When I first met Denxien (a.k.a. BlackyLigar) on the Argo server, he led me and a group of other newb through Amrath.  I was impressed by how much he didn't die (considering the fact that the rest of us died pretty frequently) and he was very patient and did a great job of explaining what was out in Amrath as well as some ways that we could die less.  The fact that he did it without being condescending was even more impressive.  Smiley

Even the most disliked folks on an entire server can be nice when they choose to.

fnord

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #852 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 at 8:41pm:
Holy shit, I hope you have a free week!

Oh, he does. Although he might have to go off headset for a conference call  Wink

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #853 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Jan 9th, 2011 at 10:12am:
Oh, he does. Although he might have to go off headset for a conference call  Wink

Lol this is true.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #854 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Says the guy who called us all anon newfags?  GTFO and DIAF.

Aaaaaand it's proven again how nothing changes. Didn't know I offended you so bad Gawna.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #855 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Aaaaaand it's proven again how nothing changes. Didn't know I offended you so bad Gawna.

You offended several people.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #856 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 9th, 2011 at 5:33pm:
You offended several people.

Huh. Didn't know that actually. Thought the vault was a bit tougher than that though. As much as you rag on anyone and everyone, a nobody coming in and calling everyone newfags offends you? Well, I apologize for my actions. Wasn't exactly in the best place when I posted all that (don't mean invicta).

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #857 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
It's not offensive, it's fucking retarded.  Your constant posts that violently scream for acceptance, after coming in attempting to troll and getting your ass handed to you,  are pathetic.  Not to mention your ongoing Nuic tardfest which is just painful to observe.  I get that you're like 12 or whatever, but your shit is a mess.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #858 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It's not offensive, it's fucking retarded.  Your constant posts that violently scream for acceptance, after coming in attempting to troll and getting your ass handed to you,  are pathetic.  Not to mention your ongoing Nuic tardfest which is just painful to observe.  I get that you're like 12 or whatever, but your shit is a mess.

That is what I wanted to say, but I just drooled.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #859 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:

The nuic thing was a running joke. It wasn't for you. Also, I'm 20, but thanks for playing. I'm not here for acceptance though. Got plenty of that with my family and friends. I'm here because I enjoy this side of the community. I like the drama aspect of this game almost as much as I like playing. If you all dont like me, thats your prerogative. I like it here. I plan on staying. Enjoy.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #860 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The nuic thing was a running joke. It wasn't for you. Also, I'm 20, but thanks for playing. I'm not here for acceptance though. Got plenty of that with my family and friends. I'm here because I enjoy this side of the community. I like the drama aspect of this game almost as much as I like playing. If you all dont like me, thats your prerogative. I like it here. I plan on staying. Enjoy.

I am old and grouchy.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #861 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am old and grouchy.

That is fine. Sorry to have pained your eyes.

Quote:
after coming in and being a fucking priss

Fixed it for you =)
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2011 at 7:15pm by »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #862 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am old and grouchy.

and a bitch, the word cock hound comes to mind too  Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #863 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
cock hound doesn't even begin to describe...

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #864 - Jan 10th, 2011 at 7:43am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jan 9th, 2011 at 9:06am:
When I first met Denxien (a.k.a. BlackyLigar) on the Argo server, he led me and a group of other newb through Amrath.  I was impressed by how much he didn't die (considering the fact that the rest of us died pretty frequently) and he was very patient and did a great job of explaining what was out in Amrath as well as some ways that we could die less.  The fact that he did it without being condescending was even more impressive.  Smiley

Even the most disliked folks on an entire server can be nice when they choose to.

He is like that in his groups all the time, it is when you correct him or tell him to stop running the fucking mobs around so we can kill them and move on when things get messy.  He wouldn't put that bow down to save his life, literally, he died many times because of it. 

-He picks up loot that holds no benefit to AA.
- you must of grouped with him after a shitload of players harassed his worthless build, we gave advice at the same time, but in a demeaning manner.  He finally took our advice and his character skyrocketed in usefulness.  Still an AA, but I guess noobs will never learn.
-He sucks.
-There is no skill in kiting mobs, I am sorry you think there is.
-He is a fucking great to harass though.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #865 - Jan 10th, 2011 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 10th, 2011 at 7:43am:
He is like that in his groups all the time, it is when you correct him or tell him to stop running the fucking mobs around so we can kill them and move on when things get messy.  He wouldn't put that bow down to save his life, literally, he died many times because of it. 

-He picks up loot that holds no benefit to AA.
- you must of grouped with him after a shitload of players harassed his worthless build, we gave advice at the same time, but in a demeaning manner.  He finally took our advice and his character skyrocketed in usefulness.  Still an AA, but I guess noobs will never learn.
-He sucks.
-There is no skill in kiting mobs, I am sorry you think there is.
-He is a fucking great to harass though.

100% agree with all of your points.  Smiley

(Edit:  minor disagreement with the "no skill in kiting mobs" -- it takes some skill to know when to kite mobs and when to stop kiting mobs.  It can be really helpful when done at the right time.  It's also really annoying when done at the wrong time.)
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2011 at 8:14am by popejubal »  

fnord

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #866 - Jan 10th, 2011 at 8:41am
Print Post  
any prick with half a brain can run a bunch of OSD's through Amrath. pffft.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Untaimed
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #867 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Fatherkline wont group with me?! I have been dying to do just one round with him just to get the lame 'I grouped with fatherkline and all i got was this lame Tshirt and a heal minor wounds pot shirt. I guess he doesn't want another cleric around to cramp his 'style'.
Shocked*The better cleric* Shocked

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #868 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Untaimed wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:22am:
Fatherkline wont group with me?! I have been dying to do just one round with him just to get the lame 'I grouped with fatherkline and all i got was this lame Tshirt and a heal minor wounds pot shirt. I guess he doesn't want another cleric around to cramp his 'style'.

Fatherkline serves much purpose in DDO... i.e. You're fillin' a group and your friend is missin' with you while you're trying to handle tells etc... You do not really wish to boot you friend so - you invite Fatherkline and then immediately boot him - then tell your firend  "See that! That's what I bloody feel like doing to you!" Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:34am by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #869 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 11:32am
Print Post  
Untaimed wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:22am:

I have one of those shirts.

Theft . Judaah
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. - Diogenes of Sinope

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #870 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:33am:
Fatherkline serves much purpose in DDO... i.e. You're fillin' a group and your friend is missin' with you while you're trying to handle tells etc... You do not really wish to boot you friend so - you invite Fatherkline and then immediately boot him - then tell your firend  "See that! That's what I bloody feel like doing to you!" Wink

I usually accept people like Fatherkline or crazydamage let them in party long enough for stainer's heart to skip a beat and then boot them. Look here is proof

Quote:

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #871 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 1:09am:
I usually accept people like Fatherkline or crazydamage let them in party long enough for stainer's heart to skip a beat and then boot them. Look here is proof
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1962/ha2vc.jpg

That shit is great. I could actually visualize stainer's stroke with that. Grin

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Happosaai
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #872 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 1:09am:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1962/ha2vc.jpg

ROFL! I love it!

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #873 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 9:24am
Print Post  
funny cause in Argo I run with Star a lot. lol. He does the shitty random pug dismissal process though.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #874 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 9:39am
Print Post  
This is the reaction I envision stainer having when we allow some people into groups.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 215
Send TopicPrint