Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929369 times)
crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #900 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:12am
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 at 7:28pm:
Damn, this made me try to think of that last time I was in a wiped raid........  I know there was one Elite Tower lagfest a coupla weeks ago that we failed part 2 but went right back in and beat it on Hard. 

Guess it would have been the lowbie (15-17) Shroud that Beerguy ran where he DC'd on his cleric going into part 4.  I survived a full round of Harry solo but could not take out the gnolls fast enough on the respawn and those damn meteor swarms with their bludgeon damage finally got the best of me Cheesy

Compare this to your multi posting for the same raid as many as 3-4 times in an evening on the same toon and I think the quality of both my toons and the groups I hang with (edit, except Stainer~!) and you the shitbags you are forced to PUG with is perfectly clear.

Now that we have established the facts, why don't you go back to sucking off Astra and forming epic fail groups. Roll Eyes

Damn man, u failed a normal VoD with several members of FS there in your raid (thank god I wasn't there to waste my time) to witness it. I remember you wanted to "show your friend VOD" when u just returned.

Guess you have a short memory fucktard.

IP Logged

crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #901 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:18am
Print Post  
Dear breaken:
Please save more 4 month old screenshots of me on your computer. I know you have this Crazy obsession with me.

It's probably because I am a much better raid leader than you.
I fill pugs fast, and I lead them to success while you struggle to complete with stainer and gawna strapped to your ass.

Jax:
Yep I fill my raids too slow. However shall I finish my eVon6 DQ chrono and ToD.
Oh well, I guess once I get tired of posting and not filling my raids, I can always come to your 3 hour giant hold tor on your gimp fucktard halforc jaxiosa.

IP Logged

crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #902 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 at 11:26am:
Fixed that for you.

I'm off to continue filling raids slowly Wink
See you in 3 months when I buy another torc and make some another asshat cry.
Then you can all post some more about me filling raids slowly. KK?

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #903 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 7:14am
Print Post  
Best thing about this thread is that none of my characters on any server has been listed.

But there is some good drama in this thread.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #904 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 8:23am
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 7:14am:
Best thing about this thread is that none of my characters on any server has been listed.

But there is some good drama in this thread.

Y'know I was thinking the same thing! LOL

With all my Uber Gimpositude you'd think SOMEONE would hate me enough to list me, but I guess the comic relief I bring to any quest/raid is worth the trouble.  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Coasterhops
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #905 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:20am:
I'm off to continue filling raids slowly Wink
See you in 3 months when I buy another torc and make some another asshat cry.
Then you can all post some more about me filling raids slowly. KK?

I started the thread about the Torc and I wasn't crying about it, was really puttin feelers out there in regards to etiquitte in raid groups especially in regards too Loot.

I don't actually have a "personal" issue with you Crazy in game, but it does seem there's alot of anticrazy sentitments rolling around these forums.

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #906 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:18am:
Dear breaken:
Please save more 4 month old screenshots of me on your computer. I know you have this Crazy obsession with me.

I fill pugs fast, and I lead them to success while you struggle to complete with stainer and gawna strapped to your ass.

Jax:
Yep I fill my raids too slow. However shall I finish my eVon6 DQ chrono and ToD.
Oh well, I guess once I get tired of posting and not filling my raids, I can always come to your 3 hour giant hold tor on your gimp fucktard halforc jaxiosa.

Smiley

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #907 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:18am:
Dear breaken:

Jax:

Dear fucktard,
5 month old screenshot, that shit was from last week, you do realise that probably 5 people that frequent the vault were there when it happened so lying just makes you look all the more like your a tard.

Better raid leader then me  Grin jesus you are funny man, and i do not carry gawna and stainer they are both great players and can hold their own,

Ps. gawna carries my nuts in her mouth sometimes fyi

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Reply #908 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:06pm:
and i do not carry gawna and stainer they are both great players and can hold their own,

Ps. gawna carries my nuts in her mouth sometimes fyi

And she carries Stainer in her cavern

On a side note, when Gawna has a Cavern Queef does it sound like a fog horn  Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #909 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:11pm:
And she carries Stainer in her cavern

On a side note, when Gawna has a Cavern Queef does it sound like a fog horn  Smiley

Have you ever heard a ocean going oil tanker sound its horn  Grin  Its like a Semi truck engine brake it is illegal to use it in a residential area.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Reply #910 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Is the reverberating sound come from a meat curtain effect?

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #911 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 3:17pm:
Is the reverberating sound come from a meat curtain effect?

yes, much like when u make the rasberry sound with ur mouth, it is caused by the lips smacking together LOL

Quote:

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #912 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 1:22am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:12am:
Damn man, u failed a normal VoD with several members of FS there in your raid (thank god I wasn't there to waste my time) to witness it. I remember you wanted to "show your friend VOD" when u just returned.

Obviously you are confusing me with another person.  You having your facts fucked up is of no surprise to anyone on these boards save your assfuck buddy Astra.

I am not Jaxia of Favored Soul guild that you are speaking of in the aformentioned raid I'll assume as he did just come back to the game while I have been here since early 2006).

I also have never rolled up or TR's into a Horc so again, please know what you are talking about before spewing that mixture of shit and semen out of your piehole please.

You can also be damn sure that you would get the same treatment that you were shown by Breaken if you tried to join one of my groups.  As to the 3 hour Tor group, the nearly 150 scales I have in my collectible bag beg to differ on my effectivness in that particular quest.

Now, please go back to gargling Astra's ballsack while waiting that hour for your group to fill so it can pull off the inevitable wipe.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #913 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 1:37am
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 at 1:22am:
Obviously you are confusing me with another person.  You having your facts fucked up is of no surprise to anyone on these boards save your assfuck buddy Astra.

I am not Jaxia of Favored Soul guild that you are speaking of in the aformentioned raid I'll assume as he did just come back to the game while I have been here since early 2006).

I also have never rolled up or TR's into a Horc so again, please know what you are talking about before spewing that mixture of shit and semen out of your piehole please.

You can also be damn sure that you would get the same treatment that you were shown by Breaken if you tried to join one of my groups.  As to the 3 hour Tor group, the nearly 150 scales I have in my collectible bag beg to differ on my effectivness in that particular quest.

Now, please go back to gargling Astra's ballsack while waiting that hour for your group to fill so it can pull off the inevitable wipe.

Smiley

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #914 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:12am:

Not many people that post here will have a FS in their group. There are a couple that are decent, but that is about it. So. Your turn princess.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #915 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 6:31am
Print Post  
Adding Popcorni to the list. Not a horrible player, but a bit annoying and noob in most regards. Would be ok if it were newb, but this one refuses to learn from their mistakes.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #916 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
Adding Popcorni to the list. Not a horrible player, but a bit annoying and noob in most regards. Would be ok if it were newb, but this one refuses to learn from their mistakes.

YES, watch out for this one.  I am pretty sure he is crazy as a loon.  He got a guild invite back in Octoberish because he was constantly petitioning our leader.  Spell figured what the hell let's see what we got he will either great or crazy.  Ding ding ding crazy...   That fucking night, in a VoN raid with guildies he drops nigger into text chat.  Screenshots were sent and boom he was kicked before 24 hours were up...  end of story.

No.  For the next two weeks he harassed me to provide proof.  Being my charming self I told him to get fucked.  So, he continued harassing other guildies...I'd send tells and pull his attention back to me by explaining how cold a day in hell it would be when he got back in.  He disappeared...no. 

A couple times every month he harasses officers about getting back in hoping to find the weak link.  He hit Sisster up this week and she sent him the screenshot.  Now, he is sending her random tells soliciting build advice...fucking nuts.

tldr; Popcorni is fucking crazy

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #917 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
I really need to remember the name of the cleric that I had in a pug group in Epic Snitch on Sunday. He was not a terribad healer, but he would not shut up and sounded like a 12 yr old kid. He kept laughing at his own jokes too. Stuff like; " I need to see how much XP I am getting in this quest. Oh wait, none? WTF?"

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #918 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 17th, 2011 at 8:13am:
YES, watch out for this one.  I am pretty sure he is crazy as a loon.  He got a guild invite back in Octoberish because he was constantly petitioning our leader.  Spell figured what the hell let's see what we got he will either great or crazy.  Ding ding ding crazy...   That fucking night, in a VoN raid with guildies he drops nigger into text chat.  Screenshots were sent and boom he was kicked before 24 hours were up...  end of story.

No.  For the next two weeks he harassed me to provide proof.  Being my charming self I told him to get fucked.  So, he continued harassing other guildies...I'd send tells and pull his attention back to me by explaining how cold a day in hell it would be when he got back in.  He disappeared...no. 

A couple times every month he harasses officers about getting back in hoping to find the weak link.  He hit Sisster up this week and she sent him the screenshot.  Now, he is sending her random tells soliciting build advice...fucking nuts.

tldr; Popcorni is fucking crazy

Good ToD Kiter though from what I'm aware of and have experienced. Popcorni is currently in Jesters, which isn't a bad guild, but considering he sent out random tell to do a DQ Elite last night >.>

Not complaining though about the raid, seeing as I pulled a Chaosblade and Bracers in one run  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2011 at 4:53pm by »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #919 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Good ToD Kiter though from what I'm aware of and have experienced. Popcorni is currently in Jesters, which isn't a bad guild, but considering he sent out random tell to do a DQ Elite last night >.>

Not complaining though about the raid, seeing as I pulled a Chaosblade and Bracers in one run  Cheesy

He was in the huge fail ta tod that is talked about in the other thread, he kept asking when the tower was and how to get there so was booted. I saw him have 5 lfm's up over the next 3 nights for tod

Quote:

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #920 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:

That must be a recent thing.  I believe he was in MAC as recently as 3-4 days ago.  I have no idea what happened, as I don't really pay attention to those sorts of things.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #921 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
He's doing less LFM's, more Blind Invites/Tells.

Got a tell asking for a DQ last night. Luckily, Iw as looking to do one or wouldn't have bothered.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #922 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 17th, 2011 at 7:12pm:
That must be a recent thing.  I believe he was in MAC as recently as 3-4 days ago.  I have no idea what happened, as I don't really pay attention to those sorts of things.

He was?

I've not seen him online. Maybe wrong schedule though, plus I don't tend to look through the list of randoms that never talk in guild. I'm guessing he hasn't pulled that kind of shit in guild chat - can't see Stoney et al standing for it.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #923 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Jan 17th, 2011 at 8:11pm:
can't see Stoney et al standing for it.

You make me Stoney in my pants.  Kiss

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #924 - Jan 18th, 2011 at 5:13am
Print Post  
Golly.

*fans self*

Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 215
Send TopicPrint