Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 915883 times)
Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #75 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:29am:
If dramafuckface was defending them i think he is doing it wrong. A whole lotta selfserving asshole talk seems like the thing i want in my deffence.

lol yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Breaken wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:29am:
In my earlyer post i was in no way saying they are not a Great group of players or that they dont get their shit done.

I was just aggreeing with the fact that if u are one or 2 of the pug spots on a raid u prolly wont get to roll on items.

I have pugged quite a few times with them i have np with not getting to roll on stuff. I have also had members pass me an item in a chest before.

Loot-wise, it's hit and miss as a pugger with ER, as you indicate.  If someone in the guild needs the item, it will go to them first - no roll for anyone.  However, ER completes a lot of raids, so (dependent on raid age) there's a good chance that no one in the guild wants a good item - in which case the item tends to get passed to the nearest pugger who wants it.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:07am
Print Post  
heck when i'm in their group i sometimes gets loot pushed to me

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:16am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:23am:
We don't charge by the paragraph, you know.

No, Sir Foams-at-Mouth, I did not miss the fact that . . . .

ROFL!  I feel vaguely threatened by the length of his post.  It's like he's stepping on my turf, nay, exceeding me in both length and incoherence.  Hey, Sir Foams, bug out, I gots that job here.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #78 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:55am:
There are some people in Helpers that are not so bad woody but since there are soooooo many people i take it not a very strict recruitment policy it some times makes for some unsavory types. The ones i know i will let in some i am more cautious about.

Am actually in Helpers on some toons. I will say that while rather large and suffering from the same problems that large guilds face we do make or try to make progress on some of the issues. Recruiting has been on a virtual hold for the past couple weeks or so and for the past month or two restrictions have been levied  so that only one person in the guild can invite. After an interview of course. People that have acted up have been warned and some have been booted. Its a work in progress and its going to be a work in progress for a while till the officiers and leader find thier stride with running such a large guild. It will take some time to remedy what happened because of the blind/mail invites that happened before I arrived but they are actively working on it, I can attest to that. The biggest help we can get is from the community that runs with us. If they act up go to an officier or someone you know in Helpers. Two of the senior Officier are in this forum so should not be hard to contact in or out of game.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:28am by woody »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #79 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:15am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:24am:
Am actually in Helpers on some toons. I will say that while rather large and suffering from the same problems that large guilds face we do make or try to make progress on some of the issues. Recruiting has been on a virtual hold for the past couple weeks or so and for the past month or two restrictions have been levied  so that only one person in the guild can invite. After an interview of course. People that have acted up have been warned and some have been booted. Its a work in progress and its going to be a work in progress for a while till the officiers and leader find thier stride with running such a large guild. It will take some time to remedy what happened because of the blind/mail invites that happened before I arrived but they are actively working on it, I can attest to that. The biggest help we can get is from the community that runs with us. If they act up go to an officier or someone you know in Helpers. Two of the senior Officier are in this forum so should not be hard to contact in or out of game.

Those Senior Officers would be Sisster and I.  To elaborate on what woody said...

When I joined the guild roundabout when I returned to the game in January, we were a small tight knit group.  I joined because I liked everyone I ran with.  Everyone was laid back and had a good time running quests...it wasn't a job like it is with some people. Then fucking U5 hit...

One night, I logged on to find an officer LFM recruiting.  One night, I logged on to see a Korthos Dance party.  I shit kittens.  We exploded from maybe 60 people to somewhere in the neighborhood 300+  in a few weeks.  It's been a fucking hassle but we have been slowly weeding out the troublemakers.  Honestly, I could careless if someone can't play or has a shitty build so don't bother to tell me that but if someone is griefing, causing problems, or just being a barrel of anal fissures let me know.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:15am:
Those Senior Officers would be Sisster and I. [ ]

Honestly, I could careless if someone can't play or has a shitty build so don't bother to tell me that but if someone is griefing, causing problems, or just being a barrel of anal fissures let me know.

I totally respect that.  The leadership is nice and what Helpers is is a big friendly guild that helps people get better.   Some people from Helpers are very good, others still learning.  But it's a good learning environment and its leadership is mature.   Not everyone wants the same thing from the game, and Helpers has a good roll on Khyber.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #81 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:43am:
lol yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Loot-wise, it's hit and miss as a pugger with ER, as you indicate.  If someone in the guild needs the item, it will go to them first - no roll for anyone.  However, ER completes a lot of raids, so (dependent on raid age) there's a good chance that no one in the guild wants a good item - in which case the item tends to get passed to the nearest pugger who wants it.

I've pugged raids with ER occassionally.  Never had a problem.  But then, I don't get all jacked up over loot.  If it drops for me, great.  If not, no big deal.  I'm in it for completion, and in that aspect they always deliver.  Rolling on loot or having it passed to you is just gravy.

Shroud is probably the best run to pug with ER.  No loot drama and it's 20 min or less. 

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #82 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Speaking of Helpers, let's add Krazydamage to the list of fucktards I never want to see again.

IP Logged

dramalicious
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
helpers can't even fuckin help themselves.  that guild is one big clusterfuck of the blind leading the blind.  if you gonna start a guild with a pretentious name like that you better fuckin be able to back it up, otherwise, expect to be flamed, belittled, and shat on, like you are right now, fuckin tools.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #84 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
dramalicious wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:09pm:
helpers can't even fuckin help themselves.  that guild is one big clusterfuck of the blind leading the blind.  if you gonna start a guild with a pretentious name like that you better fuckin be able to back it up, otherwise, expect to be flamed, belittled, and shat on, like you are right now, fuckin tools.

Who are you and what guild are you in?

There are a few helpers that actually aren't helpers at all, they are pikers and party destroyers. There are a couple of helpers that I don't mind at all.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #85 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:36am:
Hmm now that im a little more sober have to amend  that boobies there are a few more that id never group with on Sarlona:

1. Tasselhoff for reasons stated above
2. Hopedeathgun and Lobotomy- For chronic tard-itis and still the only player(s) I know that can have a 6 hour shroud lfm up and a near 18 hour any other quest. Good for if you want to see how not to play ddo though grouping with them (him some of us think its the same dude new id).
3. Iiorn- Think im spelling that dudes name right. I swear to god his voice embeds itself in your brain if your unfortunate enough to get into a group when hes on mic. YOu have to wonder how people let this guy ride their coat tails to 20 and TR I mean im all for clueless people finding fun but dont mean I want to raid with people like that.
4. Ugh dont want to spell the guys name wrong but it starts with an X and he has a guild named after himself and his main character is a prince in his bio. ANyone on Sarlona who knows the dude can help me out. Pissed me off trying to blind invite my favored soul after I just finished an TOD where everyone got on my damned nerves and had the nerve to bug me because I told him a simple "No." He then ran a ton of crappy shrouds that I got the play by play on Vent for from guildies.  Damn got to remember that idiots name him and his guild are the only full guild I will truly avoid running anything with and its so nice that they are the same name as their asshat leader..
5. And finally croger1520033 Whose dps is self proclaimed probably better then 95 percent of the server as quoted here http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2378249&postcount=18 . Who doesnt believe anyone with rogue skills should waste their time with open locks(http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=196995 ). Who thinks he is far better player then he actually is. The one time I did group with him I was un impressed and hes another "Pvp" me type that is easily goaded into fights lol.

A few things to note here.

I was the one who brought the original HDG out of the closet, and it happened way before HDG was ever rolled. He is the n00b in the bio of one of my alts telling me to get earthquaked. This happened in a lowbie SC run that I begged him to stop using his mic because he sounded like a retard and had a tv running in the background with some gay 80's shit on.

After the run I told him that since he couldnt get the hang of the PTT feature, he wouldnt be running with us anymore and booted him. Thats when he gave me the earthquake remark, I posted it somewhere but aint going to look for it. So I started spamming him with tells till he reported me (and by default squelched me)

Long story short, later he rolled and got the rep as hdg.

All that said, HDG is NOT the original HDG. He deleted for some reason, and a few of us rolled off on who would take the name. I cant tell you who got it, as it was part of the deal, but I can say this, hes prolly one of the top 5 players in the game. That said, keep declining him, as we all get a laugh about how long its taken Sarlona to realize it isnt the original HDG, but an impostor. So every decline we secretly laugh at all the n00bs that cant figure it out Smiley

Now Nuriela (crogerxxxx) is the other player you mentioned. He is a world class douche bag. He has very mediocre builds that he stole from others and tweaked something to make his own (like an exploiter without a single rank in OL LMAO) and after he fucks up his builds he'll say things like "I didnt do X to make my build better, because I didnt want to, you n00bs couldnt possibly understand."

So then he gets his ranger and goes to the lobster, and begs people to come fight him. When a lvl 5 melee does he laughs at them and says, oh you need to have a +50 to hit me. Then he ganks them. But when a real pvp challenge comes in he all of a sudden has to go, and quotes RL issues and others that dont understand or thinks hes bullshitting should get a real life and they would understand.

Shortly after that thread you linked, Nuriela went on a bait and report spree. He would troll and call out anyone claiming that he was doing the community a favor by knocking the elitists off their pedestal.

What he was really doing was being an asshole any chance he got, waiting for someone else to step outside the lines in response, then report em.

The final straw for me was an elite tod I was trying to get done before the combat nerf. We were having issues with dps lag. Wipes on part 2 or three due to peoples clients locking up from too much dps. So we decided to drop all shroud weapons and go with random loot dr beaters.

Not many on sarlona had ever completed tod elite, much less knew that the 2nd chest had been bugged on hard and elite for a while. Most still thought that you were guaranteed 3 trophies for elite completions.

Anywho, i put an lfm up for 2 spots and sent tells to people asking what weapons they were using. The point was to make sure nobody was using greensteel (which i suspected most joining an elite tod on sarlona would be using)

Cash and nuriela hit the lfm seconds apart, I sent my tells. Cash responds with met of pg and met of geob (on pure paly) and nuriela responds with a rant about how hes not a fr00b.

He continues to send me tells getting worse and worse, so I report him, and make a post later on the forums explaining why I asked.

Never heard squat from him, and havent grouped with him since.

Anywho, I know this is Tl;Dr for most of you, but its right up Kals alley Smiley

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #86 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:15pm
Print Post  

Blah, ba blah, ba fucking blah...

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #87 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:11pm:
SNIP so people dont bitch LOL

Anywho, I know this is Tl;Dr for most of you, but its right up Kals alley Smiley

LOL I forgot Nuriela's name since I only grouped with him once and it was enough for me. Honestly Quik havent been pugging high level in a long time and dont stick around low level groups long enough to remember names. HDG sticks out because the old hopeless one as really that bad. I'll take your word about the new guy.  There was another guy besides Xsaniti also who used to proclaim himself as the best fucking healer in Sarlona even berated my Clonk foxiefist wish I could remember that tool's name but i'll never forget his voice.

They are major contributors to my lack of pugging though it dont help that im comfy amongst my fellow drunks and hehe love the long posts my dear gives me something to read Smiley

It's not my fault you were born one gigantic asshole..

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #88 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:33pm
Print Post  

I disagree with your flame rant.  It's kinda funny to read, but thats about all the value it has.

I think with a name like helpers guild what I would expect is players that are not necessarily the most elite or veteran, but ones that either like to help other players, be supportive, take time when necessary to help people learn quests, the game mechanics, etc, or are players that are newer and are interested in group with and interacting with people that are willing to be helpful and supportive.

As a result, the guild seems to be a mixed bag of players that you would want to run raids or high end content with and ones that you might not, depending on who the player is and how much time you want to invest. 

The trouble doesn't come with the inexperienced players who need help, although you might not be in a teaching mood at any particular moment, but with the ones with a bad attitude.  And sure they have some of those.  Those are the ones they need to cut out and those are the ones that end up on DNP.

Their higher end players probably also like to step out of teacher mode and speed run some high end stuff and kick some ass occasionally too.  With this guild, you just have to look at the player and make a decision.  I'd accept Sisster and Eladiun and several other Helpers in a run with pleasure. 

I don't necessarily agree with the blind invite/mass recruitment model of guild growth, but I'm willing to give them the chance to sort out the chaff and see if the guild can survive.   

Angry troll, bring some actual examples of incidents and players or shut the fuck up.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #89 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:33pm:
I disagree with your flame rant.  It's kinda funny to read, but thats about all the value it has.

I think with a name like helpers guild what I would expect is players that are not necessarily the most elite or veteran, but ones that either like to help other players, be supportive, take time when necessary to help people learn quests, the game mechanics, etc, or are players that are newer and are interested in group with and interacting with people that are willing to be helpful and supportive.

As a result, the guild seems to be a mixed bag of players that you would want to run raids or high end content with and ones that you might not, depending on who the player is and how much time you want to invest. 

The trouble doesn't come with the inexperienced players who need help, although you might not be in a teaching mood at any particular moment, but with the ones with a bad attitude.  And sure they have some of those.  Those are the ones they need to cut out and those are the ones that end up on DNP.

Their higher end players probably also like to step out of teacher mode and speed run some high end stuff and kick some ass occasionally too.  With this guild, you just have to look at the player and make a decision.  I'd accept Sisster and Eladiun and several other Helpers in a run with pleasure. 

I don't necessarily agree with the blind invite/mass recruitment model of guild growth, but I'm willing to give them the chance to sort out the chaff and see if the guild can survive.   

Angry troll, bring some actual examples of incidents and players or shut the fuck up. 

Thanks, I appreciate the good words. 

I never agreed with the blind invite/LFM recruiting crap either and put an end to it with extreme prejudice. 

You're assessment is on the money.  We have some vets and we have some noobs.  We are a group of people who enjoy running with one another and go out of our way to help each other.  We give advice, pass out gear, and help flag/farm gear for each other gladly. Are we an Epic raiding guild? No.  Are some of skilled and geared for it?  Yes.   Advice is given where we can and we teach where we can.  Not everyone listens...  We play to have fun, to laugh, and enjoy each others company.  Even on our crappy runs we generally have a lot of fun.  Can I honestly say I know everyone or have quested with everyone?  No.  Running up my TR has helped me mingle with some of the folks with lower characters though.  I tend to run with the same people...in a semi-static group. I'm a creature of habit...and like running with the same folks every night always have.

There are a number of folks here who have run with us regularly or who a handful of us run with.  We have always had good runs and a good time.

Any issues that have come up regarding people griefing or being asses have been addressed directly.  If these come up, let me know.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:53pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #90 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:06pm
Print Post  

Bloody cannot rightfully say is anyone I would list as be never run with.

Although shall I be building group Niol would be on my very last to pick list. Although wizzgoddess had been taunting him some in shroud part three, and he sent tell to me to stiffle her a little. I was in midst of attempting to calm Wizzy down when he bloody up and rage quit while we're zoning into part four.

Silly pathetic wretched deplorable little man, I am sorry Niol but I prefer to  play with people secure with themselves and may weather whatever ill be thrown at them.

Your form of protest is noted and what also noted is you be unreliable. You have shown yourself as much a social misfit as wizzy - while wizzy may act childish and immature at least plays well and sticks in the fray. I may tolerate belligerent assanine tumultuous incompetent  eejits but those who up and quit on eleven other people over childish spat have no business ever joining up with eleven other people... plain and simple grow up.

« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:27pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Wildemage
Korthos Resident

Reply #91 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:15pm
Print Post  

You aren't by chance a Seinfeld fan are ya?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #92 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:32pm:
LOL I forgot Nuriela's name since I only grouped with him once and it was enough for me. Honestly Quik havent been pugging high level in a long time and dont stick around low level groups long enough to remember names. HDG sticks out because the old hopeless one as really that bad. I'll take your word about the new guy.  There was another guy besides Xsaniti also who used to proclaim himself as the best fucking healer in Sarlona even berated my Clonk foxiefist wish I could remember that tool's name but i'll never forget his voice.

They are major contributors to my lack of pugging though it dont help that im comfy amongst my fellow drunks and hehe love the long posts my dear gives me something to read Smiley

My current ones are prolly:

Warxx
Plplpl
Nuriela
Esprite

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #93 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Rumbaar wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:54am:
I only have 1 Guild as a whole that I wont run with, as the players I've run with of this Guild are just not worth playing with.  I don't think I've met one person who's nice in that guild.

Elite Raiders.

Sorry to hear that....

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #94 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:31pm:
Sorry to hear that....

Why?

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #95 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:31pm:
Sorry to hear that....

Someone hacked Babygirl's account.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #96 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 3:59pm:
I dislike running with Shafted.

I've never had a problem running with Bigole though.

I like to run with ER because several of their members are actually fuckin awesome and they get shit done!

Fixed that for you Smiley

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #97 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:49pm:
Fixed that for you Smiley

Jo! Smiley

Quite tame... but so is good to see you.

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #98 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:28pm:
NICE debut!

Obviously, we don't know who you are.  Since credentials to speak of the guild were called into question, here's mine: if you're in ER, then you know who I am... and if you don't, then you're so new to the guild that you yourself don't know shit about the guild.  No one on this board is better qualified to speak about ER than I. 

Frankly, most everything you hear about ER is true and has happened repeatedly since the guild first formed.  The guild's behavior - and reputation - is like a sine curve.  They are a tight-knit group, one that is loathe to expel members based on behavior towards non-guild members.  This results in a handful of real assholes completely trashing the latest buildup of rep.  It's a cycle, it has happened several times before, and it very likely will happen again.

It comes down to this: if you're in the guild, or if you're a friend of the guild, you will want to run with them and will not ever feel cheated out of anything.  If you're J. Random Player, don't expect to get a roll on loot.  At the same time, ER strongly advocates "if it's in the box with your name on it, you do what you want with it".  That's not to say that some of the members won't try to chide you into giving up an item they desire.

They're a guild filled with great people who are top notch players with a few real fucking assholes sprinkled in from time to time.

Now, reading your post, you sound a lot like Doc/Klergy.  If that's the case, in case it's not clear, you have frequently been that guy.  I can only hope Pyce has stuck to his guns and kept you booted.

I believe he has and I very highly doubt that he will ever except him back, as far as this being Doc...I highly doubt that too

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #99 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:23am:
We don't charge by the paragraph, you know.

No, Sir Foams-at-Mouth, I did not miss the fact that your post was in defense of ER.  You, however, clearly missed that mine was not aimed solely at you.

No, the way a small handful of members treat non-guildies does that.  The size of that handful depends on the current position on their cycle.

While not in those exact words, there most definitely are rules addressing this.  I should know, as I wrote the original ER charter, which survives with some modification to this day.

Some are.  Clearly, the ones you interact with.  However, I've known the vast majority of ER members over the years, so I know your claim to be untrue.

Indeed.

That image changes every 6-12 months, and has done so since ER was first created.  So aside from the entire history of ER speaking against what you say, sure!

Boy, for a guy who came on here all piss and vinegar about how no one else knows shit about ER, you sure don't seem to know shit about ER...

Yeah you tell him Strake! Its not all assholes there are bitches in there too! Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 215
Send TopicPrint