Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930048 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #975 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 9:08am
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 7:29am:
Actually I did, not really because he called her a bitch honestly; mostly because I was already pissed off at him for being a total fucking tard. Calling Gawna a bitch just gave me a reason. I guess that makes me an asshole. So be it.

I didn't realize it was Gay Pride Month with all the reporting fags coming out of the closet we should have a parade or something.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #976 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 9:08am:
I didn't realize it was Gay Pride Month with all the reporting fags coming out of the closet we should have a parade or something.

GFY. It is the ONLY time I have ever reported anyone for anything.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #977 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:07am
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:05am:

Doesn't make it any less of a bitch move.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #978 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:07am:
Doesn't make it any less of a bitch move.

I honestly don't give a shit. I was pissed off. Call it what you want. Think of me what you want. I have had better people say worse things about me.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #979 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:12am
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:05am:

Only sucking dick once still makes you a puffer.  To which character should I send your rainbow colored armor?

flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:09am:
I honestly don't give a shit. I was pissed off. Call it what you want. Think of me what you want. I have had better people say worse things about me.

And that's fine.  It just makes it easier when we are sorting people that's all.  We all know what kind of guy you are now.  The kind who gets pissed off at someone in a quest and rather than handling it, reports to the GM's.  I hope the GM's skirt gave you comfort.

« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:14am by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #980 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:12am:
Only sucking dick once still makes you a puffer.  To which character should I send your rainbow colored armor?

And that's fine.  It just makes it easier when we are sorting people that's all.  We all know what kind of guy you are now.  The kind who gets pissed off at someone in a quest and rather than handling it, reports to the GM's.  I hope the GM's skirt gave you comfort.

Hell if a fucking Kocker was treating a friend bad in game I would report them. We don't need fucksticks like that in game. We need them on the forums.

I don't even call people names (often) in game. I just get the star and kick them or if in the quest, mock them until they leave. Calling people names is hurtful. Can't we all just get a long? It takes a village. No means no. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Really I don't care either way. I hate most of the Kocr's and will go out of my way to destroy one. Suck it.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #981 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:12am:

Have fun on that fucking high horse you are on. I bet you have never done anything before have you. You are out of your mind if you think I am going to let you judge me as if you are some high and mighty, be all end all of things that are good and right in this world.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #982 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:26am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:19am:
Hell if a fucking Kocker was treating a friend bad in game I would report them. We don't need fucksticks like that in game. We need them on the forums.

Come on now...  You saw the screenie and read the story.  Gawna called him a tard he called her a bitch.  Ohhh...  I'm sure she was scarred for life.  Last I checked, her interface has it's own report button.  She's a big girl and I think we all know she can take care of herself.  She doesn't need a white knight. 

Besides I he reported him because he wouldn't recon him not because he called Gawna a bitch.  That makes him a bitch...

stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:19am:
I don't even call people names (often) in game. I just get the star and kick them or if in the quest, mock them until they leave. Calling people names is hurtful. Can't we all just get a long? It takes a village. No means no. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Really I don't care either way. I hate most of the Kocr's and will go out of my way to destroy one. Suck it.

How many have you reported?  Yeah, tear them down fine.  Burn them in a fire.  Report them...  if your a pansy sure hit that report button.

Quote:

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #983 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:27am
Print Post  
I've never reported anyone.

But I sure would, depending on who it was and the circumstances.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #984 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:28am
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:21am:
Have fun on that fucking high horse you are on. I bet you have never done anything before have you. You are out of your mind if you think I am going to let you judge me as if you are some high and mighty, be all end all of things that are good and right in this world.

High horse, nah, you're a reporting bitch.  That's simple.  No judgement required.  You wear the scarlet R.  Hell, you put it on yourself.

I do shit all the time.  Have I ever reported anyone in game other than Plat farmers back in the day?  No.

Just because you come off as a nice guy here and seem like a stand up dude doesn't change the facts. 

A guy wouldn't recon you (raid leaders fault BTW) and you reported him for it.  You reported someone because you didn't like how they played.  That's what happened...sorry if I seem to be high and mighty but that is punk ass bitch shit.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:45am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #985 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:26am:
How many have you reported?  Yeah, tear them down fine.  Burn them in a fire.  Report them...  if your a pansy sure hit that report button. 

I don't think I reported anyone. I did put in a ticket once because I had lag in shroud. They didn't fix it and said it was WAI.

I do know you come off as a doosh most of the time. I am not sure if that is intended or not. Not everything needs to be handled with a hammer, when a twig will do. I only mention this because I was hoping you would shut the fuck up as a friend.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #986 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:40am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:31am:
I don't think I reported anyone. I did put in a ticket once because I had lag in shroud. They didn't fix it and said it was WAI.

I do know you come off as a doosh most of the time. I am not sure if that is intended or not. Not everything needs to be handled with a hammer, when a twig will do. I only mention this because I was hoping you would shut the fuck up as a friend.

I come off as a doush on purpose most of the time. 

Hey, I get it everyone likes flynn.  Too fucking bad...  If this was Astra, YTTK, Chonas, or et al this is exactly what would be said to them. 

I'm not pulling punches because he's a good guy who runs the military raid.  I'm treating him the same as I would anyone who came here with the same story.  I don't give a fuck if it's a KoCr he did it to or not.  Is that the new game?  You report certain guilds, teeeheehehee.  Might as well play like Zaodan. 

Guy didn't recon, called someone a bitch after they called him a tard, I reported him.  That's flynn's story...  sorry, that's being a fucking pansy.

Sorry stainer, you know it as well as I do.  I expected more than your weak defense of him because he's generally a good guy.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:41am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #987 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Did the guy he report type bitch in chat?
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:41am by Gornn »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #988 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:40am:
Sorry stainer, you know it as well as I do.  I expected more than your weak defense of him because he's generally a good guy.

I am not defending anyone. Flynn doesn't need me to do that, and probably would tell me to get bent if I tried. I am trying to point out that you take 10 posts to sum up what most people can do in one. That might be the reason no one will give you the new fucking channel info.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #989 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:44am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:43am:
I am not defending anyone. Flynn doesn't need me to do that, and probably would tell me to get bent if I tried. I am trying to point out that you take 10 posts to sum up what most people can do in one. That might be the reason no one will give you the new fucking channel info.

There's a new channel? Dammit.

Don't feel bad Eladiun, I didn't get invited either.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #990 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:48am
Print Post  

Thanks Gornn, don't really feel all that bad. 

Apparently, Moderator Stainer now decides what drama is worth multiple posts and which isn't.  Gee... and I thought that was what the vault was about.

LOL, I talked so often in the other channel.  I just figured I should be there so when the tears welled up in your eyes over one of my guild mates I could be there to pat you on the back till your sobbing finished.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:48am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #991 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:48am:
Apparently, Moderator Stainer now decides what drama is worth multiple posts and which isn't.  Gee... and I thought that was what the vault was about.

Moderator Stainer didn't come into play. Just plain stainer thinks you are a tard and pretty much unworthy of attention. Moderator Stainer thinks you are a valued member of the Vault and hopes you continue to post however you feel you should.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #992 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:41am:
Did the guy he report type bitch in chat?

To answer this specific question, yes.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #993 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:56am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:52am:
Moderator Stainer didn't come into play. Just plain stainer thinks you are a tard and pretty much unworthy of attention. Moderator Stainer thinks you are a valued member of the Vault and hopes you continue to post however you feel you should.

stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:52am:

Duly noted...glad we cleared up your opinion of me.   Wouldn't want there to be any confusion...
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:56am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #994 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:56am:
Duly noted...glad we cleared up your opinion of me.   Wouldn't want there to be any confusion...

Just so you know, there are like 20 people that have the channel info including people in your fucking guild. It isn't a stainer thing, it is a consensus. The new channel wasn't my idea, exactly.

So, focus on me if you need to. Look for external reasons for your internal problems if you must. Otherwise go about your business citizen.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #995 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:04am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:59am:
Just so you know, there are like 20 people that have the channel info including people in your fucking guild. It isn't a stainer thing, it is a consensus. The new channel wasn't my idea, exactly.

So, focus on me if you need to. Look for external reasons for your internal problems if you must. Otherwise go about your business citizen.

I know Perma has it.  He promised to not give it to anyone when you gave it to him.  As I said, I'm heartbroken really, don't know how I will make it through the rest of the day. 

I find it interesting how you take something I PM'd you about and drag it into an argument in an unrelated thread but that's cool.  I have a place where you can stick your consensus...I'll send you a diagram.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #996 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:04am:
I know Perma has it.  He promised to not give it to anyone when you gave it to him.  As I said, I'm heartbroken really, don't know how I will make it through the rest of the day. 

I find it interesting how you take something I PM'd you about and drag it into an argument in an unrelated thread but that's cool.  I have a place where you can stick your consensus...I'll send you a diagram.

You sound sad.  Embarrassed

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #997 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:07am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:06am:
You sound sad.  Embarrassed

Not me bro...  I'm just a little worried about my personal info.  That seems to be your go to for winning arguments.

Quote:

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #998 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:07am
Print Post  

No, I do not need any defending. The plain and simple fact is that I did what I did. GFY to anyone that wants to sit and judge me or wants to think less of me because of what I did.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #999 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:07am:
Not me bro...  I'm just a little worried about my personal info.  That seems to be your go to for winning arguments.

There is a post somewhere that you should see.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 215
Send TopicPrint