Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Where are all the new fucksticks coming from? (Read 19095 times)
Adarro
Korthos Resident

[This Space Intentionally
Left Blank]

Re: Where are all the new fucksticks coming from?
Reply #100 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Delt wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:07am:
I don't see any real drama, hate or wit here. I could recreate the sum total of this trashbin forum by giving a speak & spell, programmed with a handful of curse words, to a monkey...and incredibly stupid, one-armed monkey.

This is true.

Now that two of us can state the obvious, I'll go beyond that and wonder:
  • how you knew the same people over there, see them over here, but expected different
  • why not meeting your expectations would matter

I'm not actually that curious, but it seems
my Speak & Spell got a Ram update. Cheesy

ee here.  Move along, there is nothing to see here.  Move along, there is nothing to s

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #101 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Adarro wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:07pm:
This is true.

Now that two of us can state the obvious, I'll go beyond that and wonder:
  • how you knew the same people over there, see them over here, but expected different
  • why not meeting your expectations would matter

I'm not actually that curious, but it seems http://www.casperelectronics.com/gallery/cache/main-gallery/ST808angle.jpg_595.j...
my Speak & Spell got a Ram update. Cheesy

WTF? I'm with you, right through the word "matter".  Then you fucking lose me with your half sentence and non-sequitur pic with a sidebar caption.

Did you mash two messages together, accidentally hit "Post Message", and just say "fuck it, I'm out!" instead of editing?

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Adarro
Korthos Resident

[This Space Intentionally
Left Blank]

Reply #102 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:18pm:
Did you mash two messages together, accidentally hit "Post Message", and just say "fuck it, I'm out!" instead of editing?

Actually I was bouncing between above or below and ended up splitting the difference while resisting the urge to use that 'marquee' button. *shrug*
Also, I was just happy to find a pic of a pimped Speak & Spell, otherwise I'd have to Google for the 1 armed chimp... And that seldom ends well.

ee here.  Move along, there is nothing to see here.  Move along, there is nothing to s

daslurch
Korthos Resident

Khyber & Drama = Perfection!

Reply #103 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:24pm:
If you are new to the Vault...

Hi Welcome

You are a fuckstick that needs to be welcomed properly.

So, fucksticks, where the hell are you coming from and why...and if you say something pussy like because of the new infraction rules...fuck you and leave.

We really don't need you to become the Vault version of Epitard, ok?

Smiley

[Im sorry I was getting bored with the ddo forums where if your not a complete yes man you had to face your posts being renamed, deleted and getting infractions from Tyrant.  Then to go rounds with 7day asshole who then got his white knight hafeal and his skanky newb cleric chick to say "oh hes right Leave Britney alone" is bullshit.- Kalari

IP Logged

PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Reply #104 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Delt wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:07am:
Keep following the crowd you desperate wannabe, you'll earn their kudos in no time.

How about you learn to quote the proper post instead of proving to everyone that you are a retard that gets confused by simple single button layouts?

No sweetheart, I didn't ask for anything. Unlike the rest of these greasy nerds, I'm not ready to pretend to care what you have to say in the vain hope I can screw you someday in real life. So take your genericGRRRL user name, sexual innuendo and overt desperation for male attention and go drown yourself in another gallon of Ben & Jerry's. I'm not interested.

I don't see any real drama, hate or wit here. I could recreate the sum total of this trashbin forum by giving a speak & spell, programmed with a handful of curse words, to a monkey...and incredibly stupid, one-armed monkey.

My goodness, what is your occupation, other than obnoxious lout?  You step in, insult the forum as a whole, and then devolve into personal attacks when the Vaulties quite reasonably tell you to fuck off.
There are quite good threads on this forum, but if you wander into a thread named “Where are all the new fucksticks coming from?” you really shouldn’t be expecting Pulitzer worthy prose.
You complain about lack of wit, but offer none yourself.
And what is wrong with folks enjoying their freedom of speech when they have finally found a safe haven?  Is it any wonder, really, that we all might act out a bit, just for the pure joy of the freedom?
I imagine that you have a very sad little life, if you have nothing better to do than to personally insult a very sweet little lady who wrote you a very amusing ditty.
If you dislike it here so much, no one is forcing you to stay, read, or comment.

I’ll write you a ditty myself.

What do I see before me?
Spewing insults weak and lazy.
Should he stay around and scoff?
Or perhaps he should FUCK OFF!

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #105 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:43am
Print Post  
PlaidPooka wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:34am:
My goodness, what is your occupation, other than obnoxious lout?

I believe the occupation you are looking for is "Seagull Poster".

Job Description: Swoops in, makes a lot of noise, shits over everything, then takes off.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #106 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:45am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:43am:
Swoops in, makes a lot of noise, shits over everything, then takes off.

Sounds more like the stars alignment for my zodiac this crazy drunken bitch read to me last night.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

zorander6
Korthos Resident

Once upon a midnight dreary...

Reply #107 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:00am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:43am:
I believe the occupation you are looking for is "Seagull Poster".

Job Description: Swoops in, makes a lot of noise, shits over everything, then takes off.

So you are in manglement then?

IP Logged

GreatOwl
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:53am
Print Post  
Delt wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:52am:
Sweet! A bunch of DDO nerds have an alternate forum and use it to say FUCK COCK BOOBIES ASSRAPE etc as much as they can. Must be liberating kids, grats!

Just when I thought I couldn't be more ashamed to be an MMO player, I stumble into this shithole. Thanks folks.  Angry

ROFL
Such a shame some people really have no sense of humor to speak of

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #109 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Hey, wait a sec. Wasn't Delt that EU player that was trying to defend his own 'right' to be a low Con useless gimp, and that whined about MYDDO because it exposed him?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #110 - Feb 1st, 2016 at 8:02am
Print Post  
Raising the quality of this forum   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint