Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Re: I lol'd
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Oh how I do lobe those that dont beat around the bush and can actually speak to the person they have a problem with.

Girls, its called a blowjob because it is your job.  Please do not be irresponsible and show up for work.
If everyone in the world took a minute to smoke a joint, we would have at least 2 hours of world peace followed by a world wide food shortage
IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:55am
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:35am:
Oh how I do lobe those that dont beat around the bush and can actually speak to the person they have a problem with.

The irony of this statement is so thick and juicy it should have an FDA nutrition label.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:55am:
The irony of this statement is so thick and juicy it should have an FDA nutrition label.

What irony? I really do love people like that. I hate people beating around the bush and i do my best not to as well

Girls, its called a blowjob because it is your job.  Please do not be irresponsible and show up for work.
If everyone in the world took a minute to smoke a joint, we would have at least 2 hours of world peace followed by a world wide food shortage
IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:01am:
What irony? I really do love people like that. I hate people beating around the bush and i do my best not to as well

Perhaps I read too much into it.  I thought you were taking a shot at whatzhisface about coming here to bitch about guild matters instead of talking to you about it.

It's the Vault.  I expect drama from every post, and I'm a little sad now that I realize there's none to be had here.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Nope.  If I  have a problem with some one, I will go straigh to them. I am sure my rogue Ribbon has been squelched several time by clerics and caster that I talked to about them not doing their jobs properly.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
mad

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint