Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please (Read 84821 times)
Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please
Reply #100 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Aussie i approve of you sig^^^

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #101 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
I run with TD/TA all the time.  Good people and good players.  I think they keep to themselves, from what I've seen.

IP Logged

Arryeo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:06pm:
Hardcore would be be a good word to describe them.  Assholes would be another.  Ran a madstone with them.  LFM said speed run.  Myself and a guildie joined the two of them.

Their general plan was you and your guildie run around behind us and watch us firewall and melee everything with our WF uberness.  clapping and oohing and ahhing is appreciated.  Participation is not. 

I had the nerve to drop a bb or cometfall some mobs maybe destruct something and my guildie, also a caster, had the nerve to FoD or FW some mobs, too. 

Zero deaths, no problems.  But after the second cyrstal break (in close to record time) they say gather up and then cast a GT back to gianthold. 

We don't take it,so they do and drop group.  After saying "learn to listen".  WTFever.  All those two want is an audience while they suck each other's dicks. 

But, I guess if you want to pike your way to fame and fortune they are your guys.  Just remember to bring your oohing and ahhing along.

Hey!!

I am Arryeo.  HiInfi was just me and Cloey (She doesnt have a dick btw..)

I am pleased that I seem have a generated some hatred from you.  Maybe I should put my guild tags back on.

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and and tell you to fuck off.

Thanks,
Arryeo

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #103 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Arryeo wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 3:29pm:
Hey!!

I am pleased that I seem have a generated some hatred from you.  Maybe I should put my guild tags back on.

Thanks,
Arryeo

Hey Arryeo! Cheesy

Welcome to the Vault.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

OleBloodandGuts
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
WTF....you joined their group and your weren't the leader.  Dont get pissy when you're told to do something.  You have a choice, so did they.  They excercised it, you came here and whined.

Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:06pm:
Hardcore would be be a good word to describe them.  Assholes would be another.  Ran a madstone with them.  LFM said speed run.  Myself and a guildie joined the two of them.

Their general plan was you and your guildie run around behind us and watch us firewall and melee everything with our WF uberness.  clapping and oohing and ahhing is appreciated.  Participation is not. 

I had the nerve to drop a bb or cometfall some mobs maybe destruct something and my guildie, also a caster, had the nerve to FoD or FW some mobs, too. 

Zero deaths, no problems.  But after the second cyrstal break (in close to record time) they say gather up and then cast a GT back to gianthold. 

We don't take it,so they do and drop group.  After saying "learn to listen".  WTFever.  All those two want is an audience while they suck each other's dicks. 

But, I guess if you want to pike your way to fame and fortune they are your guys.  Just remember to bring your oohing and ahhing along.

IP Logged

Dythan
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Betty Page is the shit.

Dythan
Khyber
Epik Poo

IP Logged

contan
Dragon Raider

The bane of your existence

Reply #106 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Arryeo wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 3:29pm:
Hey!!

Thanks,
Arryeo

This is why the Vault is so much cooler than the official care bare forum Wink

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #107 - Sep 26th, 2010 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
So I see Homeboys of Stormreach is mentioned. What's wrong with them?

I only know 1 guy from that guild and in about 10 runs or so, I've not had a problem with him. Slightly abrassive, but not enough to piss any vault dweller off.

I'm not myself in the guild btw, whatever you might think, but if our own guild implodes...

IP Logged

rodallec
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Sep 26th, 2010 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
i cant find a post about the sarlona guilds..
but ill add some froobs to avoid

black blood

LFM: IP plz no the way
accept person from BB
HI WHERE ARE WE GOING SHARE IS THIS f2P I CAN OUT KILL BARBS.

Huh

sarlona
jozza
phaa

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #109 - Sep 26th, 2010 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 at 5:38pm:
So I see Homeboys of Stormreach is mentioned. What's wrong with them?

I only know 1 guy from that guild and in about 10 runs or so, I've not had a problem with him. Slightly abrassive, but not enough to piss any vault dweller off.

I'm not myself in the guild btw, whatever you might think, but if our own guild implodes...

They have a strong affiliation with Dragon Renaissance Brotherhood. Need I say more?

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 12:06am
Print Post  
homeboys had a guy who posted a shroud looking for tanks and have fighter and barb listed. lfm read "be experienced"

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #111 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 1:11am
Print Post  

Khyber of course :

The Baby Shakers...need i say more? auto denied into any of my runs

The Helpers Guild

Epitaph

last 2 need no explanation either pretty simple really

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #112 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 4:57am
Print Post  
k0ukla,
^ ^ ^
whatever guild it's in.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #113 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 5:04am
Print Post  
Don't really know much about Dragon Renaissance Brotherhood either, other than what little I've read here. Which is more than what I've seen posted about the Homeboys though.

If that's it, 1 guy posting a questionable LFM and being close with a shitty guild, I think I can handle their groups without crying.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #114 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 4:57am:
k0ukla,
^ ^ ^
whatever guild it's in.

k0ukla is in Forgotten Souls
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2010 at 8:19am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #115 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 4:57am:
k0ukla,
^ ^ ^
whatever guild it's in.

aww im so heartbroken that someone from argo wont group with me.. someone kill me now i cant handle the pain  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #116 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 at 10:54pm:
They have a strong affiliation with Dragon Renaissance Brotherhood.

I don't think that's true.  DRB and Forgotten Souls are in a "raid alliance" along with Legends.  There is a channel set up and everything, although IIRC there was very little chatter on it.  If Homeboys are part of it, then it was before or after my time. 

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #117 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
As far as I know Legends and Forgotten Souls have a raid alliance with Loreseekers...and our channel is used quite often.  I'm not sure about any DRB connection...that is out of my purview.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:28pm:
As far as I know Legends and Forgotten Souls have a raid alliance with Loreseekers...and our channel is used quite often.  I'm not sure about any DRB connection...that is out of my purview.

lol, maybe DRB got booted out of the alliance.  How long has Loreseekers been part of it?  DRB and Forgotten Souls were affiliated as late as June of this year:

http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-dragon_renaissance_brotherhood/2010/06/24/forgott...

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #119 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Forgotten Souls seem to be a pretty mixed bag, but if they're seriously affiliated with DRB then they deserve their shitty rep.  Grin

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #120 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
zed wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:35pm:
lol, maybe DRB got booted out of the alliance.  How long has Loreseekers been part of it?  DRB and Forgotten Souls were affiliated as late as June of this year:

http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-dragon_renaissance_brotherhood/2010/06/24/forgott...

Legends and Loreseekers allied around the same time, and Forgotten Souls was added to our side of the alliance in July.  As far as DRB, Loreseekers is not currently allied with them and I, personally, have no idea who the other guilds may be allied with.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #121 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
yes legends, loreseekers & Forgotten souls are allied and have our channel

as for our affiliation with DRB - this is true how and why and how much interaction we DO have with them etc is no ones business and as im not officer or leader in guild it's therefore not my place to say

as for homeboys we have no affiliation with them...

as for our shitty rep meh care factor ...... 0 Smiley

« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2010 at 7:35pm by k0ukla »  

IP Logged

Sinner_6661
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Im the leader of Forgotten Souls Adeona and to clear things up we have a running channel with Loreseekers and Legends our guilds still mainly raid by themselves and use the channel to fill a few spots our guilds cant our affiliation with DRB is that when FS comes across players that are decent and want to learn they join DRB and when DRB members get geared up and learn the game and are focused at the end game they join us DRB likes to teach players thats what there about so our raids would clash if we had alliance raids there good people and a guild that enjoys the not so serious aspects of the game but as far as FS alliances thats it the Loreseekers legends is the only alliance we have and they are both great guilds with great leaders as far as im concerned hope this clear this up about us. Thx Adeona

Adeona/Takeba/Yukary/Lucretea/Hiitomi/Ayamii/Riin/Kiimiko/Kazumii/Yuriiko/Shiori
i/Satsukii/

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #123 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Sinner_6661 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 12:02pm:
Im the leader of Forgotten Souls Adeona and to clear things up we have a running channel with Loreseekers and Legends our guilds still mainly raid by themselves and use the channel to fill a few spots our guilds cant our affiliation with DRB is that when FS comes across players that are decent and want to learn they join DRB and when DRB members get geared up and learn the game and are focused at the end game they join us DRB likes to teach players thats what there about so our raids would clash if we had alliance raids there good people and a guild that enjoys the not so serious aspects of the game but as far as FS alliances thats it the Loreseekers legends is the only alliance we have and they are both great guilds with great leaders as far as im concerned hope this clear this up about us. Thx Adeona

Adeona/Takeba/Yukary/Lucretea/Hiitomi/Ayamii/Riin/Kiimiko/Kazumii/Yuriiko/Shiori
i/Satsukii/

Holy fuck.  Use some goddamn punctuation.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #124 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Sinner_6661 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 12:02pm:

i/Satsukii/

I expect the fucktards that are on the other forums to do wall of text and the fucktards here to have a bit higher intelligence(they are posting here after all.) 

Please quit making my eyes bleed.

Wall of text doesn't help your case.  It just strengthens the original opinion.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Send TopicPrint