Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please (Read 84831 times)
Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Re: Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please
Reply #125 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Sinner_6661 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 12:02pm:
Im the leader of Forgotten Souls Adeona and to clear things up we have a running channel with Loreseekers and Legends our guilds still mainly raid by themselves and use the channel to fill a few spots our guilds cant our affiliation with DRB is that when FS comes across players that are decent and want to learn they join DRB and when DRB members get geared up and learn the game and are focused at the end game they join us DRB likes to teach players thats what there about so our raids would clash if we had alliance raids there good people and a guild that enjoys the not so serious aspects of the game but as far as FS alliances thats it the Loreseekers legends is the only alliance we have and they are both great guilds with great leaders as far as im concerned hope this clear this up about us. Thx Adeona

Adeona/Takeba/Yukary/Lucretea/Hiitomi/Ayamii/Riin/Kiimiko/Kazumii/Yuriiko/Shiori
i/Satsukii/

Awesome first visit to the vault!

Hi Welcome
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:07pm by Jaxx »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #126 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Im the leader of Forgotten Souls Adeona and to clear things up we have a running channel with Loreseekers and Legends our guilds still mainly raid by themselves and use the channel to fill a few spots our guilds cant our affiliation with DRB is that when FS comes across players that are decent and want to learn they join DRB and when DRB members get geared up and learn the game and are focused at the end game they join us DRB likes to teach players thats what there about so our raids would clash if we had alliance raids there good people and a guild that enjoys the not so serious aspects of the game but as far as FS alliances thats it the Loreseekers legends is the only alliance we have and they are both great guilds with great leaders as far as im concerned hope this clear this up about us. Thx Adeona

Adeona/Takeba/Yukary/Lucretea/Hiitomi/Ayamii/Riin/Kiimiko/Kazumii/Yuriiko/Shiori
i/Satsukii/

Hi Welcome to the vault we like that you have come here we sometimes will use capitalization and punctuation but it is not entirely necessary you can do what ever you like we want you to feel welcome if you have any questions fell free to ask them your input is always welcome thank you for taking on astraghal because he is a giant doosher and no one will have him you are a bigger man than i am

suck it

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #127 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:09pm:
Hi Welcome to the vault we like that you have come here we sometimes will use capitalization and punctuation but it is not entirely necessary you can do what ever you like we want you to feel welcome if you have any questions fell free to ask them your input is always welcome thank you for taking on astraghal because he is a giant doosher and no one will have him you are a bigger man than i am

suck it

Dontlistentostainerpunctuationistotallyirrelevantandoutdatedsoonwellalluseonegia
ntstringofcharactersvirtuallyassinglewordtoexpresswhatwewantosaythegermanshavebe
endoingitforcenturiessuckitT

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #128 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Dontlistentostainerpunctuationistotallyirrelevantandoutdatedsoonwellalluseonegia
ntstringofcharactersvirtuallyassinglewordtoexpresswhatwewantosaythegermanshavebe

roffle

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #129 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:

omglolgfy

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #130 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Im the leader of Forgotten Souls Adeona and to clear things up we have a running channel with Loreseekers and Legends our guilds still mainly raid by themselves and use the channel to fill a few spots our guilds cant our affiliation with DRB is that when FS comes across players that are decent and want to learn they join DRB and when DRB members get geared up and learn the game and are focused at the end game they join us DRB likes to teach players thats what there about so our raids would clash if we had alliance raids there good people and a guild that enjoys the not so serious aspects of the game but as far as FS alliances thats it the Loreseekers legends is the only alliance we have and they are both great guilds with great leaders as far as im concerned hope this clear this up about us.

Perhaps one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.

Congratulations on your laughable literacy!
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2010 at 3:29pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #131 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 3:28pm:
Perhaps one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.

Congratulations on your laughable literacy!

spitzmundwackelohrenblinzelaugenschnuppernasengesicht.

thats actually a word in german. yeah high school sucked.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #132 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 2:09pm:

suck it

Hi Welcome

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #133 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
seriously? that's what u all have to talk about? punctuation?

i expect that in the other forums... i didn't expect it here

« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:28pm by k0ukla »  

IP Logged

Sinner_6661
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Actually I didn't use punctuation to prove a point. No matter what I write it wouldn't matter. Most of you here look for any reason to start a fight.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #135 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:27pm:

grammar nazis are everywhere

the cold war is not over !!!!

ps: i miss you nancypdoyle come back to me !!!!
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2010 at 8:01pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #136 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Sinner_6661 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:46pm:
Actually I didn't use punctuation to prove a point. No matter what I write it wouldn't matter. Most of you here look for any reason to start a fight.

Nice passive aggressive martyr move.  Act like a tard to get people mocking you, then play the victim card.  If you decide to explain yourself in an honest and forthright manner, I think you'll be surprised at how many people here listen.  They'll still tear you apart for stupid shit, but it'll be real stupid shit and not stupid grammar nazi shit.

Unless you don't have the balls to engage in legitimate conversation because you know you're a fucktard.  In that case, carry on.  Just know this:

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #137 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 9:15pm:
Nice passive aggressive martyr move.  Act like a tard to get people mocking you, then play the victim card.  If you decide to explain yourself in an honest and forthright manner, I think you'll be surprised at how many people here listen.  They'll still tear you apart for stupid shit, but it'll be real stupid shit and not stupid grammar nazi shit.

Unless you don't have the balls to engage in legitimate conversation because you know you're a fucktard.  In that case, carry on.  Just know this:

http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/ISeeWhatYouDidThere/we-see-wh...

and you should know this: Adeona - has commented in guild, when we have been talkin about things on the forums, about how the most active forum goers constantly harp on about punctuation....

so he would have done it on purpose Smiley

it is true, that instead of reading and responding to what he wrote.... you chose to pick on the most irrelevant thing Smiley

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #138 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:28pm
Print Post  

This post was much better. I have no issue with it other than the fact you're wrong.

If you had written your initial post as a non-run-on sentence, we may not have flamed you at all.

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #139 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 7:27pm:

We get infracted for it on the other forums. It is expected here. Put on your big girl panties or gtfo.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #140 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:31pm:
We get infracted for it on the other forums. It is expected here. Put on your big girl panties or gtfo.

fuck, sorry, forgot them at home today

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #141 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:24pm:
it is true, that instead of reading and responding to what he wrote.... you chose to pick on the most irrelevant thing Smiley

Do you think maybe, just maybe, his initial post was reasonable and that we wouldn't have picked on it at all had it not been for the "tardedness" of the post?

Asked to be treated like a tard and we're sure to oblige.

By the way, to some of us (me included) writing well and being able to communicate effectively matters. It's hardly irrelevant.

BTW...If English wasn't Sinner_6661's first language then sure, I'd give him a little more leeway. However, it was pretty clear to me English wasn't his second or third language.

IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #142 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:47pm
Print Post  

I would have read it if you actually used punctuation and spaces.

My eyes bleed with text walls.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #143 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:36pm:
Do you think maybe, just maybe, his initial post was reasonable and that we wouldn't have picked on it at all had it not been for the "tardedness" of the post?

Asked to be treated like a tard and we're sure to oblige.

By the way, to some of us (me included) writing well and being able to communicate effectively matters. It's hardly irrelevant.

BTW...If English wasn't Sinner_6661's first language then sure, I'd give him a little more leeway. However, it was pretty clear to me English wasn't his second or third language.

No you're right it is his first

do you all need it re-posted with punctuation to your liking? lol

let it be known i myself do not like to read walls of texts but I do know why Ade posted this way Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:55pm by k0ukla »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #144 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:52pm:

He might have wanted to have posted it punctuated if he wanted to be taken seriously and actually have a discussion. Clearly though, Sinner_6661 wasn't actually interested in that.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #145 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:58pm
Print Post  

let it be known i myself do not like to read walls of texts but I do know why Ade posted this way Smiley

Did he post that way because he wanted to throw away all his years of education?  Thats what it seems like to me.  I feel sorry for his parents.  Any self respecting parent would cry themselves to sleep over a post like that.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #146 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:55pm:
He might have wanted to have posted it punctuated if he wanted to be taken seriously and actually have a discussion. Clearly though, Sinner_6661 wasn't actually interested in that.

Did u ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, he knows that no matter what is said someone will always have SOMETHING to say

now you're going to ignore everything else that is said on the ACTUAL matter being addressed, due to lack of punctuation, which is utterly ridiculous

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #147 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:58pm:
Did he post that way because he wanted to throw away all his years of education?  Thats what it seems like to me.  I feel sorry for his parents.  Any self respecting parent would cry themselves to sleep over a post like that.

It's the forums.... I didn't realise we were being graded

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #148 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 11:08pm
Print Post  

Then he got what he was trying to get.  Was it good for him?  It was good for me.
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2010 at 11:08pm by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #149 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:58pm:
Did u ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, he knows that no matter what is said someone will always have SOMETHING to say

And he would be wrong. I made that point earlier in this thread. What he did do, however, was assure  something NEGATIVE was said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Send TopicPrint