Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please (Read 84805 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please
Reply #275 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:07am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 9:36am:
He is a good pick up for you guys. He will get a lot of your folks leveled, since he TR's every 2-3 weeks. Smiley

On a completely unrelated side note, I'm gonna cap my first TR tonight.  Woot!  My little Exploiter is all grown up...

We have a couple of serial TR's now...I find it quite addicting.  Although I think I want to cap one more first so I have 3 end game ready characters at all times.  Spot filling raids is much easier with three characters to bounce timers around on than with just two.  It would also be nice to have a Cleric, DPS, and Caster at cap to cover multiple roles as needed.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:20am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #276 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:06am:
Not memorable enough to actually have examples though or names...coolio like I said don't really care about you or your opinion. 

Never had an issue with TFC...but don't pug enough though to actually mingle.  I love Gawna and oh yeah, he's not TFC anymore.

The illiterate unintelligible PvP post...ya ok.  My attitude, well all I can say is...

Hi Welcome

...to the Vault.  You call someone out have a leg to stand on princess.

That's Senior Officer to you...  Why do I care if you can't figure that out then you are an ignorant noob?  You don't want to group with us fine; that's your opinion.  You want to blather about it on a public forum well that's another.  If you don't want to be called on it keep you fucking mouth shut.  I'm just pointing out the source and it's lack of any fact.  If my defense of my guild is too harsh for you I'm sure there is a nice warm spot under Tarrent's skirt for you.  This is the Vault...we play by different rules here.  I'm a lovely and friendly person in game. 

lol. you're a classic! the Vault approves of the drama quotient of your posts here. i'm really surprised i've annoyed you enough to bother with me actually.

keep calling me an ignorant noob do! i am frequently found on the live forums admitting all the stuff i don't know and all the silly things i do. your point here is exactly what?

yeah i've posted examples on the live forums actually - but not naming guilds and yep, you're right, i haven't bothered remembering names - just the guild.

and yes i have stated my opinion in public - which is this forum. several times now. and you've got *very* upset about it seems. "lovely, friendly person in game" - really? i guess i'll have to ask around. certainly doesn't sound like you would be from here.

Gawna is great yes. whichever guild they're in.  there is another friend i keep saying needs to run with Gawna because i think they have the same sense of humour and it would be hysterical to watch them spark off each other. i don't really care which guild either of them are in except if they're happy.

and i don't think your defence of your guild is very good actually. your other officer did a much better job. but hey, you've said you don't care about what i think so whatever.

keep it coming "senior officer" !

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #277 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Quote:
lol. you're a classic! the Vault approves of the drama quotient of your posts here. i'm really surprised i've annoyed you enough to bother with me actually.

Don't flatter yourself...more like meat for me to chew on and pass the time while I'm at work.

Quote:
yeah i've posted examples on the live forums actually - but not naming guilds and yep, you're right, i haven't bothered remembering names - just the guild.

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize let me go cull your posting history on the main boards....on second thought GFY.

Quote:
and i don't think your defence of your guild is very good actually. your other officer did a much better job. but hey, you've said you don't care about what i think so whatever.

I have a different role and different goal...and you really aren't my target audience just a target of opportunity.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:25am by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #278 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
wall of text

ScaredyCat-

Just tell him the name of the problem player, or stfu. They actually have been doing a pretty good job of trying to clean up their guild. They don't portray themselves as a top of the line, A #1, uber guild. They have some good players and are trying to help their noobs. You aren't doing anything to help them with that. If you don't want to run with them, don't. We have all sorta moved on from Helper bashing since they are actually trying to improve.

Again, if they have a problem player, tell them who the fuck it is so the can deal with it.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #279 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Rockbraker, L10 as of the time I partied few days back. Helpers guild, TR toon no remove curse, remove blindness, lesser restore. Kept asking for them throughout tempest when at the beginning was braging about how good he is, how uber Helpers is. At the beginning, things went well but when a new monk player overtook his kills, he zerged up and at the room with the steps pulled too much agro he can't handle and died

Everytime I think Helpers is beginning to show promise, examples like that just throw all that optimism into the drain. I seriously wonder if you are true in your request for us to highlight players after seeing this bravado

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #280 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:43am:
Rockbraker, L10 as of the time I partied few days back. Helpers guild, TR toon no remove curse, remove blindness, lesser restore. Kept asking for them throughout tempest when at the beginning was braging about how good he is, how uber Helpers is. At the beginning, things went well but when a new monk player overtook his kills, he zerged up and at the room with the steps pulled too much agro he can't handle and died

Everytime I think Helpers is beginning to show promise, examples like that just throw all that optimism into the drain. I seriously wonder if you are true in your request for us to highlight players after seeing this bravado

ScaredyCat-

This is how you should do it. Names and details make a complaint actionable.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #281 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:54am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:43am:
ScaredyCat-

Just tell him the name of the problem player, or stfu. They actually have been doing a pretty good job of trying to clean up their guild. They don't portray themselves as a top of the line, A #1, uber guild. They have some good players and are trying to help their noobs. You aren't doing anything to help them with that. If you don't want to run with them, don't. We have all sorta moved on from Helper bashing since they are actually trying to improve.

Again, if they have a problem player, tell them who the fuck it is so the can deal with it.

after Woody's post (ignoring Eladiun's little diatribes) i will indeed try to report back here - and will encourage the others who have i have been discussing this same stance with to do the same. and i think it's great the turn around that they're trying for. i hadn't actually realised they they are attempting this before this and will make sure the people i play with know this too. it's good for everyone.

got more harangue in you Eladiun? you know you want to bitch at me some more... get it out of your system.. bring it on baby... yes, yes, YES, YES!!!!

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #282 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:04am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:50am:
ScaredyCat-

This is how you should do it. Names and details make a complaint actionable.

You have to admit despite how scaredycat (or Mel) worded her post, woody's response was more reconciliatory and genuine. Perhaps it's the pressure but I wouldn't know. I generally avoid Helpers at this point coz it can suck the fun out of the game

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #283 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
after Woody's post (ignoring Eladiun's little diatribes) i will indeed try to report back here - and will encourage the others who have i have been discussing this same stance with to do the same. and i think it's great the turn around that they're trying for. i hadn't actually realised they they are attempting this before this and will make sure the people i play with know this too. it's good for everyone.

got more harangue in you Eladiun? you know you want to bitch at me some more... get it out of your system.. bring it on baby... yes, yes, YES, YES!!!!

Aranticus wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:04am:
You have to admit despite how scaredycat (or Mel) worded her post, woody's response was more reconciliatory and genuine. Perhaps it's the pressure but I wouldn't know. I generally avoid Helpers at this point coz it can suck the fun out of the game

Eladiun has more Fuck Off in his system than I do. I'm just not that type of person typically. Reason why he is a senior officier and I'm not.

Looking over the post on the forums I can say that

1. The OP got burned more by an asshole GM than anyone in our guild.

2. He was in a PvP pit. Shit talking will happen. If the guildie in question had followed him out of the pit and continued to /tell after the fact then theres an issue.

As it is if someone reported him to me and what I got was "He was using foul langauge and name calling while PvP'ing"  the conversation with the guildie would go something like this:

" Watch what you are saying while PvPing. There are alot of people that get upset with PvP and tend to report you for language abuse. Its an easy way to get a 3 day ban if you dont watch what you say. I dont PvP so I dont really care what goes on in there but if you are found to be griefing someone with /tells after the fight is over or using griefing tactics in the pit, action will be taken. Remeber even in there your actions reflect on the guild as a whole and anytime you use foul langauge you risk getting reported and banned anytime no matter where you are at."

That would be it.
If the actions continued from said guildie then I would be bringing it to the attention of the other officiers and let the group decide what action to take.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #284 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:43am:

You're my boy, blue!  Leave him dead...  don't fix his ailments.  The burned hand teaches best.  Besides, if living up to your standards was a requirement to play on Khyber there would be 6 people circle jerking in the marketplace.  Your big complaint is someone zerging and dying in Tempest Shrine who didn't have pots.  Well fuck, let me see how many of those I can find on Khyber.  Seriously tho, I will address these types as I see them when it happens in a group I am in.  Most of our officers are doing this.  I'm not hunting down a guy who had no pots for a sit down.  If they are a greifer or a dick that's a different story...

Bravado, nah, sick of hearing shit is more like it.  I'm fed up with it.  So, yeah, I've reached the point were I have a lot of fuck off in me as Woody said.  Maybe I'm spending too much time in Teamspeak bitching about you all...and the constant whining and jealousy.  Laughing when your guildies offer 500k plat in trade channel and in LFMs to use our Altars.

Since my definition of progress is different then yours, let me clarify. 

Do we still have newbs and casual players?  Yes. 
Will every player meet the Aranticus seal of approval?  No

As for progress, let me tell a little story...

Our first guild Shroud back in May was a wipe on Part 3.  It was a miserable failure and the next few not much better.   Our other raids were pretty pathetic too.  Fast-forward to today, on Shroud, Hound, VoD raid nights we generally have 2 full raid parties sometimes 3, one running Hard or Elite and one running normal.  We are running full guild ToDs on ToD night and pugging a few spots when running it on the off nights on alts (a couple more booted characters and that's full too).  I know these aren't awesome server wide accomplishments and I'm not looking for a gold star or a pat on the back.  To me they are however a sign of progress and growth...  Not every guild can start by splintering from an existing guild and be loaded with vets.  Our newbs from then are now vets and are vets our getting better gear and knowledge.

Growth and Progress.  I'm not looking to change hearts and minds anymore.  It's way too much work and I have enough on my plate besides I don't have to.  You can take us or leave us because as I said we really don't need you.  If we post a raid with an open spot, you can join, have a good time, complete, and if you're lucky win a roll/get a pull (ask the Wizzy from Foecleaver who got his Rahkir's ring last night on a roll how much we suck) or you can pass and wait for your pug to fill.  Every day vets from all the guilds represented here come and look to join us and be a part of what we have going on.  We have an environment where you can play, have successful completions, and most importantly have fun.  This game isn't a job for us.  Players who are sick of pugging or having to fill from channel, players who are sick of being excluded from guild raids in their own guilds, players who are sick of asking for help in guild chat and being ignored, players who are sick of not having fun...  every day more and more of your vets ask to join us.  Every day we get better...

My point is simple.  Run with us or don't run with us.  We will be just fine without you.  So, in it's simplest form I guess I am saying GFY.

BTW, I have a question for you Aranticus...  If your guild is so fucking great, why are you always pugging?

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:02pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #285 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Not when I'm capped. I've been TRing one toon for completionist. Most of the time I just solo and when it gets bored, I join a pug

Now if you are insinuating that I pug because my guildies suck or that they hate my guts, try again. Ask around, we frequently start raids (you seldom see them due to different timing) and complete them. I have never denied ours is a small guild. Could we fill a raid? If we were on at the same time, yes. As for skill wise, ask around, many can attest for us

I wouldnt take issue with players who are new. Rockbraker is a TR and not entirely new. You really need to stop making excuses. Especially so when he applied for my "self sufficient" lfm which I declined and proceeded to brag about himself

You need a break, you are not the same person whom I discussed on fixing guild problems with

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #286 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:22pm:
Not when I'm capped. I've been TRing one toon for completionist. Most of the time I just solo and when it gets bored, I join a pug

Now if you are insinuating that I pug because my guildies suck or that they hate my guts, try again. Ask around, we frequently start raids (you seldom see them due to different timing) and complete them. I have never denied ours is a small guild. Could we fill a raid? If we were on at the same time, yes. As for skill wise, ask around, many can attest for us

I wouldnt take issue with players who are new. Rockbraker is a TR and not entirely new. You really need to stop making excuses. Especially so when he applied for my "self sufficient" lfm which I declined and proceeded to brag about himself

You need a break, you are not the same person whom I discussed on fixing guild problems with

I wasn't insinuating your guild sucks I have run with them and know they aren't and I'm not insinuating they hate you either wouldn't know well enough to make such a stupid assumption.  I'm saying that just maybe your elitist exclusivity prevents you from actually creating full parties and raids which in the end is a detriment to you and your guild.  I mean even as a TR, I had other folks who planned to TR at the same time and a full set of lowbies (alts) to fill with.  Soloing sounds like a lot of fun...  Paying folks to level you in the Vale sounds like fun...  Being constantly frustrated by low quality pugs sounds like fun...  Hmmm, maybe your priorities in game are a bit different than mine.

Excuses...  I didn't make any.  We all know, all TR means is they were able to cap and buy a True Heart from the store like forum join date it implies little about skill or knowledge.  All I said was...I'm not hunting players down to discuss the value of being self sufficient however I will address it in groups I am in.  Not because I don't want to but I find that players get defensive and tend to close up when addressed with so and so said this about you on the forums type conversations.  Not everyone in DDO cowers at the name Aranticus...  Will I look to group with him to afford the opportunity to see for myself?  Certainly.

Need a break...  hardly, I'm having more fun than ever.  I have a great group of folks to run with nightly.  We are burning through high end content and leveling alts and TR's.  We are having a bitch load of fun. I laugh my ass off every night.  Am I the same person you discussed things with?  Well, yes and no.  Same person, different place and time.  If by discussed you mean talked at...well yes then I sat back and ate it.  Now, well, I am happy with the progress we have made and our guilds growth and strength.  I'm especially pleased with the leadership and direction we are taking .  Perfect...no but who is.  Then I cared about the opinion of a few forumites.  Now, I think enough people have had quality experiences in game that those who want to hate can GTFO.  Then I was worried about getting excluded from raids and groups based on rep, now, we run more guild raids per a week than most of you.  So, yes same guy but different place.  The Helpers is a successful and growing guild with quality people first and quality players second. We actively root out those that don't fit.  Anyone who wants to blacklist us is punishing themselves...not us. 

Honestly, I have been sitting on this diatribe for weeks.  Meli just gave me an opening and you obliged by widening it as I expected.  The days of taking shit for being the new guild or the noobs is over.  We are moving onward and upward.  We are the highest ranked guild on Khyber and actively working to be the highest quality as well.  We have come far in 6 months... a little over 10 since inception.  We will go even farther in the next 6, the quality of player in the guild just keeps increasing and more elite caliber players ask to join us all the time.  Talk all you like...  Blacklist all you like...  There are enough out there that know the real deal from actual experience.

Saying Helpers sucks will earn you my ire.  Saying playerx griefed in the Hound,  Player Y rage quit,  PlayerZ needs heavy fort, is always appreciated and will be addressed by our officers.

EDIT:  Aranticus...  If my problems have gone from players like  Crazydamage and IFJT the Shroud dropper/piker  to PlayerX doesn't have pots I'm fucking ecstatic.  That's a huge win and massive progress.   Unless Meli could actually produce a screenshot, I don't buy the PvP sob story.  I would always side with my guildie over some random baring some actual evidence.  Especially, considering the GM banned me for reporting nonsense from the forum thread.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:30pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #287 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:57pm:
I wasn't insinuating your guild sucks I have run with them and know they aren't and I'm not insinuating they hate you either wouldn't know well enough to make such a stupid assumption.  I'm saying that just maybe your elitist exclusivity prevents you from actually creating full parties and raids which in the end is a detriment to you and your guild.  I mean even as a TR, I had other folks who planned to TR at the same time and a full set of lowbies (alts) to fill with.  Soloing sounds like a lot of fun...  Paying folks to level you in the Vale sounds like fun...  Being constantly frustrated by low quality pugs sounds like fun...  Hmmm, maybe your priorities in game are a bit different than mine.

Excuses...  I didn't make any.  We all know, all TR means is they were able to cap and buy a True Heart from the store like forum join date it implies little about skill or knowledge.  All I said was...I'm not hunting players down to discuss the value of being self sufficient however I will address it in groups I am in.  Not because I don't want to but I find that players get defensive and tend to close up when addressed with so and so said this about you on the forums type conversations.  Not everyone in DDO cowers at the name Aranticus...  Will I look to group with him to afford the opportunity to see for myself?  Certainly.

Need a break...  hardly, I'm having more fun than ever.  I have a great group of folks to run with nightly.  We are burning through high end content and leveling alts and TR's.  We are having a bitch load of fun. I laugh my ass off every night.  Am I the same person you discussed things with?  Well, yes and no.  Same person, different place and time.  If by discussed you mean talked at...well yes then I sat back and ate it.  Now, well, I am happy with the progress we have made and our guilds growth and strength.  I'm especially pleased with the leadership and direction we are taking .  Perfect...no but who is.  Then I cared about the opinion of a few forumites.  Now, I think enough people have had quality experiences in game that those who want to hate can GTFO.  Then I was worried about getting excluded from raids and groups based on rep, now, we run more guild raids per a week than most of you.  So, yes same guy but different place.  The Helpers is a successful and growing guild with quality people first and quality players second. We actively root out those that don't fit.  Anyone who wants to blacklist us is punishing themselves...not us. 

Honestly, I have been sitting on this diatribe for weeks.  Meli just gave me an opening and you obliged by widening it as I expected.  The days of taking shit for being the new guild or the noobs is over.  We are moving onward and upward.  We are the highest ranked guild on Khyber and actively working to be the highest quality as well.  We have come far in 6 months... a little over 10 since inception.  We will go even farther in the next 6 the quality of player in the guild just keeps increasing and more elite caliber player ask to join us.  Talk all you like...  Blacklist all you like...  There are enough out there that know the real deal from actual experience.

Saying Helpers sucks will earn you my ire.  Saying playerx griefed in the Hound,  Player Y rage quit,  PlayerZ needs heavy fort, is always appreciated and will be addressed by our officers.

EDIT:  Aranticus...  If my problems have gone from players like  Crazydamage and IFJT the Shroud dropper/piker  to PlayerX doesn't have pots I'm fucking ecstatic.  That's a huge win and massive progress.   Unless Meli could actually produce a screenshot, I don't buy the PvP sob story.  I would always side with my guildie over some random baring some actual evidence.  Especially, considering the GM banned me for reporting nonsense from the forum thread.

Honestly Eladiun, I do think you need to at least calm down a bit.  Smiley

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #288 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:28pm:
Honestly Eladiun, I do think you need to at least calm down a bit.  Smiley

That is probably true.  Cheesy  I'll go have a smoke.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:31pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #289 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:53am:
Laughing when your guildies offer 500k plat in trade channel and in LFMs to use our Altars.

wow thats beyond pathetic

any hard evidence  aka screenies ?

Eladiun wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:53am:
BTW, I have a question for you Aranticus...  If your guild is so fucking great, why are you always pugging?

funny I see Feifung permapugging too...
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:43pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #290 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:40pm:
wow thats beyond pathetic

any hard evidence  aka screenies ?

No, but I'll grab one next time.

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #291 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Since when am I a he?  And since when am I not in TFC anymore?  I'm having an identity crisis that I didn't even know I was having.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #292 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Since when am I a he?  And since when am I not in TFC anymore?  I'm having an identity crisis that I didn't even know I was having.

I was talking about you and someone else. The he who isn't there anymore.  It was early in my coffee consumption so I can see the confusion.

It should read...

I love Gawna and I love...  oh yeah, he's not TFC anymore.

Kinda like I changed thought mid stream...in retrospect I may not have achieved the desired effect but these things can't always be winners. 

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:34pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #293 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:

hehehehehehe

yeah... i read it that way too and carefully gender neutraled my answer... wasn't going to bother correcting him as there was other things i wanted to say.

/pushes her own big boobies in Eladiun's face.

eat fat Eladiun!

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #294 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
/pushes her own big boobies in Eladiun's face.

I believe this is one of the few times when the following phrase is acceptable:

shr plz

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #295 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:40pm:
funny I see Feifung permapugging too...

If you see my lfm, I'm not actually pugging. When I solo, I always open up my groups to pikers for free xp and loot. Some can help, others help by providing comic relief

My current playing time is limited. I cant afford to wait for guildies to roll. But they are always given the first opportunity to my groups

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #296 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
This I agree, I wish your guild well. As for me, sucks for my HD to break at this time

Eladiun wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:57pm:

Honestly, I have been sitting on this diatribe for weeks.  Meli just gave me an opening and you obliged by widening it as I expected.  The days of taking shit for being the new guild or the noobs is over.  We are moving onward and upward.  We are the highest ranked guild on Khyber and actively working to be the highest quality as well.  We have come far in 6 months... a little over 10 since inception.  We will go even farther in the next 6, the quality of player in the guild just keeps increasing and more elite caliber players ask to join us all the time.  Talk all you like...  Blacklist all you like...  There are enough out there that know the real deal from actual experience.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #297 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 5:56pm:
I believe this is one of the few times when the following phrase is acceptable:

shr plz

noob meet boob

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #298 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:15pm:
If you see my lfm, I'm not actually pugging.

Sure champ, whatever you say...
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:23pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Eightball
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #299 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:

WTF! You are a dude? And when the fuck did you quit? BS!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 
Send TopicPrint