Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please (Read 84674 times)
Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please
Reply #325 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:36pm:
Oh and about the guild name i saw aranticus say something about it the other day, It wasnt swapped over from Riedra he made it when he came back to playing on khyber, Guild is Knights of Chaos-Reidra. Correct me if i am wrong but isnt it spelt Riedra

he used to be in 2 or 3 other guilds. but kocr is def after the merge if i remember correctly

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #326 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:04pm:
he used to be in 2 or 3 other guilds. but kocr is def after the merge if i remember correctly

Thats what i am saying it is spelt wrong.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #327 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:26pm:
Been there done that... Picked the better option,  Much like epitaph and Helpers (sorry woody) it will take a SHIT load of work to get rid of that stigma.

No worries. We are doing better everyday. I have not seen anyone in chat complain about getting booted or denied because of the guild tag. I can also say I have never seen one of our officiers offering a mat for an epic completion either.

stille_nacht wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:33pm:
should i try joining helpers or something? :[

If you are interested contact Eladiun via PM or in game. And just in case my sarcastic-o-meter was broken and you were just being facetious: GFY Tongue

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #328 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Film wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 6:06pm:
Taipei from the Helpers went full bitch.  He got called for piking poorly in a sleeping dust flag run and trying to take over a quest when he didn't have the star.  Then went ballistic typing streams of stupidity and something about Jersey Shore drama.  Then he calls me out for being in Wanderlust and how they scroll ninja.  I am not even in Wanderlust  but the guy who wasn't to happy about the accusation.  All He did for the first half was sit with 1/4 hitpoints and type don't kill the rats, haste pls and he was never with the group!

Then he tries to go all noble and begin playing while the group is shrining up, and ruins it with more stupidity!  WTF is wrong with people not being able to just play a simple game without acting out!

And for those of you that care, "He is the best raid leader in Khyber" Straight from the Horses mouth.  What the hell is wrong with people.

FYI, he was kicked. After posting about this incident on the guild forums a number of officer spoke up about previous issues. 

We are also fairly certain this is an Occul alt based on someone recognizing the voice in party chat.  There was also another alt Punic.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #329 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:03am
Print Post  
stille_nacht wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:21pm:
We certainly do NOT suck Big's 1mm penis in KoCR ok!
The guild level is high and we seldom run with the leader, that is the reason most of the lv 20s are staying.

Of the people in my guild i have run with, half are disparaging and the other half hate him.

KoCR are not like big, he just happened to be playing first and have a guild with a cool name. (i wish we could vote a new leader and kick him honestly...)

both myself and Breaken were in KoCR... now we're not... along with many many others

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #330 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:15am
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:03am:
both myself and Breaken were in KoCR... now we're not... along with many many others

and breaken loves me for that  Grin

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #331 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:17am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:15am:
and breaken loves me for that  Grin

Me love you long time

Anyways it was something that was gonna happen eventually, just finding out that he had been that way for SOOO long and it just wasnt some recent thing made it all the better to GTFO

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #332 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:17am:
Me love you long time

Anyways it was something that was gonna happen eventually, just finding out that he had been that way for SOOO long and it just wasnt some recent thing made it all the better to GTFO

i could see "shaper of guilds" as my title  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:19am by Aranticus »  

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #333 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:28am
Print Post  
well I left before Breaken, I left cuz of some stuff that happened with Fluster & I didn't like Bigs' attitude... and then someone booted Riv....and then I left

and slowwwwly, slowwwwwly the guild fell apart....
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:29am by k0ukla »  

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #334 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 3:38am
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:28am:
well I left before Breaken, I left cuz of some stuff that happened with Fluster & I didn't like Bigs' attitude... and then someone booted Riv....and then I left

and slowwwwly, slowwwwwly the guild fell apart....

For the record, Biggs has a habit of doing those things. KoC was his first guild, He holds the guild names to a few – used to be on free accounts as he switched them around.

KoC quickly got a very bad name on Reidra because he was looting raids without loot rolls – under the old rune system the Star had control of the items in the warded chests. People would run the raid he'd grab the runes and while people rolled ... he'd pick up the runes and take the raid loot.

Eventually he was called out over the forums on it and he kicked all members out of KoC and sent in into dormancy on a bloody mule.

He then rolled a new character and started a new guild... one after another as his reputation followed. There was one point he left the game.

Biggs once told me – and this was while he held the crown of Order of Eminence that he was tired of rebuilding guilds and that he'd minded his ways.

I had talked to him because (and I did not disclose such to him, my niece was in OoE) one of his officers picked up her cleric as she was levelin' up in pugs. I would have swayed her to FH she had some characters there but she told me she wanted some space. I told her keep an eye on him and above all take nothing he's to offer, he will use such to try manipulate you later.

OoE officers eventually caught on to him and insisted he retire and leave and so he brought back KoC.

Fact was - at the time the vault was discussing Biggs and Richard, Ryan, Joseph and a few others went on about his racism, a womaniser and such... Slink had never run with Biggs nor had any clue 'bout him 'cept that he slighted some friends and acquaintances – never seen such first hand.

After all he heard the stories here he asked me what I thought and I told him Biggs is the kind of person who will tell you what he thinks you wish to hear, act friendly and then talk shit 'bout you to someone else. He is a self-indulgent self-centred prick.

This thread ... http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1281830319 the one Slink posted was intended as some fun poking and in a way a gift to Strakeln to see what drama it may generate. Unfortunately Slink felt badly because his target was Biggs and not really the people in the guild... my pm's that day felt like I was in an msn or yahoo chat room. Wink
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2010 at 4:09am by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Gasoline
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #335 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Well on Argo i mostly aviod the drama from entire guilds but there have been a few i try and aviod....

KA - (this ones easy)

Darkside - Dont really like the leader and just all around poor playing over time by many of its members has just turned me off.

The Animainiacs - Same, poor players
Knight of the Pheonix - Same.

I guess im boring and dont have any fun drama, most of the guilds above i have given chances and will let in sometimes to see if maybe i missed a diamond in the ruff. You never know, some pugs just go bad sometimes but if you strive for consistant failure...you make my list Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #336 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 1:28am:
well I left before Breaken, I left cuz of some stuff that happened with Fluster & I didn't like Bigs' attitude... and then someone booted Riv....and then I leftand slowwwwly, slowwwwwly the guild fell apart....

I did not boot riv, i talked to her and she saw things diff and left then i booted all her other toons. She did go back to try and help big rebuild it but shortly after her and coin joined up with Pscyogene (another member that left Koc after Foecleaver did) in his small guild Wanderlust.

Slowwwwwly lol we had over 20 people leave in like 10 minutes lol Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:19pm by Breaken »  

Quote:

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #337 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:17pm:
I did not boot riv, i talked to her and she saw things diff and left then i booted all her other toons. She did go back to try and help big rebuild it but shortly after her and coin joined up with Pscyogene (another member that left Koc after Foecleaver did) in his small guild Wanderlust.

Slowwwwwly lol we had over 20 people leave in like 10 minutes lol Grin

LOL by slowly slowly I wasn't talkin about when you left.. I know you all left at the same time lol :p It's just for me personally Suncho left first then it all just started from there..

and yes I know, I was in Icanhazloots kthxbai LOL, well one of my toons was ...

ahh either way KoCR are fucked now Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #338 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 6:18pm:
LOL by slowly slowly I wasn't talkin about when you left.. I know you all left at the same time lol :p It's just for me personally Suncho left first then it all just started from there..

and yes I know, I was in Icanhazloots kthxbai LOL, well one of my toons was ...

ahh either way KoCR are fucked now Smiley

BUT BUT!!! what about their merger with Evil Outsiderz IF ONLY Fatals was still there... WOW imagine Fatals and Bigs on the same team  Shocked

Quote:

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #339 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 at 7:02pm:
BUT BUT!!! what about their merger with Evil Outsiderz IF ONLY Fatals was still there... WOW imagine Fatals and Bigs on the same team  Shocked

LOL oh yes would be umm interesting? LOL  guild name change meant to be coming with that isn't there?

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #340 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 8:24am
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 1:56am:
LOL oh yes would be umm interesting? LOL  guild name change meant to be coming with that isn't there?

Think it'll be Evil KoC

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Film
Korthos Resident

plausible deniability

Reply #341 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:47pm:
FYI, he was kicked. After posting about this incident on the guild forums a number of officer spoke up about previous issues. 

We are also fairly certain this is an Occul alt based on someone recognizing the voice in party chat.  There was also another alt Punic.

Sorry, just saw this post.  Like I said in PM's...thanks for looking into it!  Appreciate the alts list and glad he isn't carrying your tag anymore.

Give the laziest person, the hardest job, and they will find the easiest way to do it!

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #342 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 8:24am:
Think it'll be Evil KoC

LOL that would be a good one

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #343 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Knights of the Ancent Creed

...one went into evon6 with a +2 paralyzing weapon :|

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #344 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:51am
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 12:06am:

Nice.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #345 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 10:09am
Print Post  
k0ukla wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 12:06am:

Wow, that's bad.  It doesn't even have the battle-cry of "it rocks PnP!" behind it.

D20 SRD wrote
Quote:
Traits

A dragon possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in the description of a particular kind).

* Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
    * Immunity to magic sleep effects and paralysis effects.
    * Proficient with its natural weapons only unless humanoid in form (or capable of assuming humanoid form), in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
    * Proficient with no armor.
    * Dragons eat, sleep, and breathe.
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2010 at 10:09am by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #346 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
The only reason people even consider Paralyzers in DDO at all is because they're semi useful at level 10-14, and you can actually afford them then and use them.

But in an epic dragon raid? What the fuckity fuckstar.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 
Send TopicPrint