Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please (Read 84930 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please
Reply #25 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:53am:
We have our share of jerks, I'll admit.  And we are still around, running raids.

Maybe it's just me, but I've run with Ink several times and other TA folks and never had them be either poorly behaved or poorly played. 

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #26 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:49am:
Really? I started playing in 07 and that's news to me.

Sure that one guy who insisted his fighter was the be all and end all of everything (Riot) could be a bit of a tool, but they always got the job done in quests when I pugged spots out to them.

Heh.  I traded a +5 Mithral Tower Shield of Bashing, RR:Human and 1M gp to Riott for a set of +5 Mithral FP right after Drow came out.  I think I got the better end of that deal.

I'm pretty sure that guy will to his grave insisting that turtle-bashing is a viable method of DPS.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #27 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:47pm:
Heh.  I traded a +5 Mithral Tower Shield of Bashing, RR:Human and 1M gp to Riott for a set of +5 Mithral FP right after Drow came out.  I think I got the better end of that deal.

I'm pretty sure that guy will to his grave insisting that turtle-bashing is a viable method of DPS.

He probably would have paid more.  He describes that suit of Mith FP as "a metal shit-stain".  And he looked forever for that shield.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #28 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
That DULG guild on Khyber!  Especially their leader, whatta hack! Cheesy

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #29 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:23pm:
He probably would have paid more.  He describes that suit of Mith FP as "a metal shit-stain".  And he looked forever for that shield.

It's too red to be a shit-stain.  Might be a menstrual-stain.  Either way, it's fucking ugly and looks like it was made for a ballerina.

But at the time, +5 Mith was hard to come by, so I took it.  Still have it in fact.  Wish I'd known how badly he wanted that shield, I coulda kept my 1Mgp.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #30 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:33pm:

Your Face is a hack

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Mister_Peace
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Elite Raiders (Khyber)
They can get the job done really well ... unless the job involves passing loot to non-guildies.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #32 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Mister_Peace wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:50pm:
Elite Raiders (Khyber)
They can get the job done really well ... unless the job involves passing loot to non-guildies.

I will offer raid loot to mah guildies before I put it up for roll in a FH guild run. There isn't anything wrong with that. Most ER runs I have been on they pug 1 -3 spots, maybe a little more. You are flattering yourself if you really think they need you to complete.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Elite Raiders (Khyber)

If you think about it, you probably have a better chance at most raid loot in a run with a lot of ER guildies as they all have most of the more common but useful stuff already, so the chances that none of them will want stuff from the hound or VoD is quite high.  T

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:33pm:

He's not a hack, he's an angry pirate with a uninary tract infection. T

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #35 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Roldon wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:05am:
Wait what?? i thought it was Vyr that fucked Founders over.. it was Medchick?

Vyr handed star to Warwench who gave let medchick essentially control it. Through the drama was there *caused by Vyr's leadership AND the whole Medchick & Fatals joining guild thing* War disbanded. Medchick gobbled up the founders guild name and has been keeping it on an alt.

I really never had a problem with Vyr, he got the job done.

Was so fucking stupid, she doesn't even belong to Founders and she ended up with it.

Her reasoning: I don't want Founders becoming full of drama again. Fuck her and fuck that bullshit logic, it was NEVER her guild, that wasn't her home. She displaced a lot of friends that way..

Stupid Bitch

~~~ and yes, after almost a year, I am still very very sore of the whole thing~~~
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:18pm by Asketes »  

IP Logged

Mister_Peace
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:56pm:
I will offer raid loot to mah guildies before I put it up for roll in a FH guild run. There isn't anything wrong with that.

Ah, I wouldn't know about FH guild runs, as apparently the actions of one player have gotten all of DOA blacklisted.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #37 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Mister_Peace wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:56pm:
Ah, I wouldn't know about FH guild runs, as apparently the actions of one player have gotten all of DOA blacklisted.

We had one on our ToD the other night,

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #38 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:57pm:
We had one on our ToD the other night,

Care to explain to me what happebned then? To blame an intire guild because of one member is pretty shallow, if you have run with quite a few member then I can understand, As well as if I know what is going on I can try to fix it.

I understand that you personally dislike folounus ... or however it is spelt, I do not know what he did, I dont even think he has been active.

But even so just becaue one member is an ass or doesnt give a shit about others or to learn,  doesnt mean that everyone doesnt. I cannot kick him without a good reason, but at the same time im not going to let one ass ruin the name of EVERYONE in guild.

Girls, its called a blowjob because it is your job.  Please do not be irresponsible and show up for work.
If everyone in the world took a minute to smoke a joint, we would have at least 2 hours of world peace followed by a world wide food shortage
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #39 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:05pm:
Care to explain to me what happebned then? To blame an intire guild because of one member is pretty shallow, if you have run with quite a few member then I can understand, As well as if I know what is going on I can try to fix it.

I understand that you personally dislike folounus ... or however it is spelt, I do not know what he did, I dont even think he has been active.

But even so just becaue one member is an ass or doesnt give a shit about others or to learn,  doesnt mean that everyone doesnt. I cannot kick him without a good reason, but at the same time im not going to let one ass ruin the name of EVERYONE in guild.

Actually, I was somewhat heated when I posted due to his tardness. I ended you getting an infraction in that thread. When I run a raid, I can be picky (and shallow) if I choose to be. I do not have the final say on who gets into our guild runs if I don't have the star, but I do have some impact. Basically, what he put forward didn't change after Shaamis (who I pm'd to point the whole thing out to) came in to clarify what your guild policy is. It might not be fair, but Folonious has soured me to your entire guild. You did some to improve my views, but I would prolly not take a DOA I didn't know.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Haizi
Waterworks Kobold

Laugh at yourself, we
laugh at you all the
time

Reply #40 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:13pm:
Actually, I was somewhat heated when I posted due to his tardness. I ended you getting an infraction in that thread. When I run a raid, I can be picky (and shallow) if I choose to be. I do not have the final say on who gets into our guild runs if I don't have the star, but I do have some impact. Basically, what he put forward didn't change after Shaamis (who I pm'd to point the whole thing out to) came in to clarify what your guild policy is. It might not be fair, but Folonious has soured me to your entire guild. You did some to improve my views, but I would prolly not take a DOA I didn't know.

Yes if you are running a raid you can be, I tend to be a bit shallow on the group build if it is my first time running a raid that I do not know completely or am leding for the first time.

Shaamis is no longer in charge. He does have a say of what goes on, but if you are having a problem with one of my members please come to me about it. I will get to the bottom of it.

If you are leading a raid and dont want sertain builds or people that is your choice.  Though i do have to ask, if I was in a pug raid, and you saw my name in there would you go out of your way to avoid it? or jsut wouldnt let me in if you were leading it? There is a major difference in the kind of hatred.

If You personally wouldnt allow it in your groups that is your choice, not everyone gets along with everyone. If you are going out of your way to avoid us, then that is not only going to be a problem for me and osme of the better players and personalities in the guild, but it sure as hell going to be a problem for the person that had put the tital to the guild. So I will investigate anything of the sort.

Girls, its called a blowjob because it is your job.  Please do not be irresponsible and show up for work.
If everyone in the world took a minute to smoke a joint, we would have at least 2 hours of world peace followed by a world wide food shortage
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #41 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:21pm:
Yes if you are running a raid you can be, I tend to be a bit shallow on the group build if it is my first time running a raid that I do not know completely or am leding for the first time.

Shaamis is no longer in charge. He does have a say of what goes on, but if you are having a problem with one of my members please come to me about it. I will get to the bottom of it.

If you are leading a raid and dont want sertain builds or people that is your choice.  Though i do have to ask, if I was in a pug raid, and you saw my name in there would you go out of your way to avoid it? or jsut wouldnt let me in if you were leading it? There is a major difference in the kind of hatred.

If You personally wouldnt allow it in your groups that is your choice, not everyone gets along with everyone. If you are going out of your way to avoid us, then that is not only going to be a problem for me and osme of the better players and personalities in the guild, but it sure as hell going to be a problem for the person that had put the tital to the guild. So I will investigate anything of the sort.

Before this gets all out of hand.

You can join my raids anytime.

I never really know who one person is from one day to the next.

I don't keep up with who is in charge of what guild and Shaamis was the name I knew, drunken doosher that he is.

Folonious is a total fuckstick and if you need me to tell you that, then maybe, just maybe, you need to reevaluate how you bring members in to your guild and the standards you hold them to. I am saying this as someone that actually thinks you are pretty alright.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #42 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Elite Raiders (Khyber)

Awwww muffin, you poor thing for not getting your virtual item Grin

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #43 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:47pm:

Hush up HO!

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #44 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:52pm:
Hush up HO!

Oh shut it Jaxx you two timing whore!  Wink

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Mister_Peace
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:47pm:

Hmm, was that you offering me 2Mpp for head in the reaver a couple of months ago?
OMGLOLkthxbai

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #46 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:13pm:
Maybe it's just me, but I've run with Ink several times and other TA folks and never had them be either poorly behaved or poorly played. 

stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:36am:
I am not an old timer, but I don't think anyone has a problem with TA/TD. They are welcome in my raids.

I have no issue with ta/td i have pugged in their raids a few times and they have pugged in mine. They have a lot of quality players. The reason some people dont like to pug with them is their loot system. What one member explained to me is they use a set of "raid points" to determine what guildie get to chose what loot first correct me if i am wrong ink i think the member stated the rule applies to Ta though not Td. So the general outcome is that most non guildies wont get to roll on items.

This is not a prob for me i am usually just running for completions when i pug since i generally have more toons flagged/booted then my guildies.

stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:56pm:
I will offer raid loot to mah guildies before I put it up for roll in a FH guild run. There isn't anything wrong with that. Most ER runs I have been on they pug 1 -3 spots, maybe a little more. You are flattering yourself if you really think they need you to complete.

The way i look at it stainer is everyone put there time into the run so if any of my guildies put something up for roll it is for everyone to roll on. But to each their own good sir.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #47 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:21pm:
The way i look at it stainer is everyone put there time into the run so if any of my guildies put something up for roll it is for everyone to roll on. But to each their own good sir.

Let me clarify a little bit, because I think this has only happened once. If a guildy needs something to complete a set, I know about it before hand, and it drops for me it will be theirs. This has happened once, I believe with the Gloves from VoD. Otherwise, I haven't ever had to do it. I would prolly do it in a ToD with rings, because those sets are so hard to complete. Once something is up for roll, its up for roll. I have had a guildy want something that I had up for roll and I had to tell him sorry. So, I understand it when guilds do this. In actuality I do not think it happens very often.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:28pm by stainer »  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #48 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:27pm:
Let me clarify a little bit, because I think this has only happened once. If a guildy needs something to complete a set, I know about it before hand, and it drops for me it will be theirs. This has happened once, I believe with the Gloves from VoD. Otherwise, I haven't ever had to do it. I would prolly do it in a ToD with rings, because those sets are so hard to complete. Once something is up for roll, its up for roll. I have had a guildy want something that I had up for roll and I had to tell him sorry. So, I understand it when guilds do this. In actuality I do not think it happens very often.

Sall good man. I have ran with FH and some of Fh has ran with Foecleaver and i know FH doesnt do underhanded shit.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #49 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:33pm:
Sall good man. I have ran with FH and some of Fh has ran with Foecleaver and i know FH doesnt do underhanded shit.

Anyway, when  I am in another guilds run, I know I am guest. The only loot I get fired up about is the loot that has my name on it. If the rogue takes a dang leviks shield or whatever, I don't care.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Send TopicPrint