Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please (Read 84914 times)
Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Re: Guilds that suck....really bad.. w/server please
Reply #75 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 8:15am:
ChaosArmy (Argo)

They are very much like Korthos Army.  Except they have ex members of ransacked and a few other good players.  The rest of them belong in Korthos Army... guess Salguod did not have room...

This has to be a spin-off from CK ... Havent seen em around at all.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #76 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:37pm:
I am sorry hun but I will not be getting into the game anymore, I have too much shit going on to have time for it and it has become extremely boring for me to even bother to play...

Yeah Shaamis! GFY!

You should be happy she didn't delete the game in July like she said was going to!

Take this time as bonus time following that, you Facefuck.

hehe

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #77 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 10:03am:
Yeah Shaamis! GFY!

You should be happy she didn't delete the game in July like she said was going to!

Take this time as bonus time following that, you Facefuck.

hehe

Clearly someone doesn't know how to read.....

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #78 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am:
Clearly someone doesn't know how to read.....

Is that so?

Well this is what you posted

Babygirl wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 10:30am:
Well if you'd like I can hop on Peeches and we can fight Wink Better make it soon though cause the game is being deleted off my comp before next month Smiley

On July 16th you said that you were deleting DDO off your comp before next month.

Which means, since you posted on July 16th saying that you were deleting DDO off your comp before next month, you were saying you were going to delete DDO off your comp before August.

Which means you said you were deleting DDO off your comp at the end of July (which is what I said).

It's reply #32 in this thread for those that don't trust my C&P:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1278189389/33#33

I don't know why you're attacking my reading comprehension (incorrectly). All I said is that people were lucky you didn't delete the game in July like you said you were going to!

They should enjoy your company while it lasts and before you decide to delete the game.

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #79 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:20am:
Is that so?

Well this is what you posted

On July 16th you said that you were deleting DDO off your comp before next month.

Which means, since you posted on July 16th saying that you were deleting DDO off your comp before next month, you were saying you were going to delete DDO off your comp before August.

Which means you said you were deleting DDO off your comp at the end of July (which is what I said).

It's reply #32 in this thread for those that don't trust my C&P:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1278189389/33#33

I don't know why you're attacking my reading comprehension (incorrectly). All I said is that people were lucky you didn't delete the game in July like you said you were going to!

They should enjoy your company while it lasts and before you decide to delete the game.

I was commenting on the fact that you obviously didn't read what I wrote to you last.....When I posted that it was before I had intentions of getting rid of my stuff and not ever coming back....Nobody knew that except for guildies up until now. Starting tuesday I am back in school and juggling that work, two kids and my house is alot for me and too much to have time to log onto the game, it will be like this for the next 2-3 years so it is pointless for me to hold onto the game... I was not meaning anything rude towards you Smiley

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #80 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:34am:
I was commenting on the fact that you obviously didn't read what I wrote to you last.....When I posted that it was before I had intentions of getting rid of my stuff and not ever coming back....Nobody knew that except for guildies up until now. Starting tuesday I am back in school and juggling that work, two kids and my house is alot for me and too much to have time to log onto the game, it will be like this for the next 2-3 years so it is pointless for me to hold onto the game... I was not meaning anything rude towards you Smiley

Oh, word?

True. And in 2-3 years everyone will be playing Star Wars anyway, so it's not like you'll come back to DDO at the time anyway.

DDO2 might be out by then. Or DDO4.0.

Something to look forward to. :S

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #81 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:34am:

I only ran with you one time. It was Sins and then Genesis on elite to get favor for Emili. I was still pretty new and had just joined FH. I wish I got to run with you more often. 

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #82 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:41am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:39am:
I only ran with you one time. It was Sins and then Genesis on elite to get favor for Emili. I was still pretty new and had just joined FH. I wish I got to run with you more often. 

Dude, don't bring such sympathetic fail to the forums! Either punch someone in the face or GFY!

Edit: Just nail her in game when you see her on! She's not left yet.
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:42am by Gornn »  

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #83 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:47am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:39am:

Well....I will try and come on this weekend and get some raids in, if you would like to run with me this weekend will be the last time that I will have time to do so, so let me know or look out for my awesome lfm's! Smiley I can't give a set time cause I am not sure when i will have spare time to log on this weekend but i will try

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #84 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:41am:
Dude, don't bring such sympathetic fail to the forums! Either punch someone in the face or GFY!

Edit: Just nail her in game when you see her on! She's not left yet.

She is preferable to the few times you log in and all the rest of us have to drag you through a quest. She can drag us through a quest.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #85 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:50am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:48am:
She is preferable to the few times you log in and all the rest of us have to drag you through a quest. She can drag us through a quest.

You couldn't drag me through Korthos Island on a level 20 monk.

Although lets be honest, no one could. So that's not exactly a shot at you.

Per se.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #86 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:02pm:
Founders waas always a dumbass guild with and asshat leader in Vyr. Ask the Argonauts why he left Argonessen to got to Khyber.

Because we ran his sorry fucking ass off of our server.  Although I can see why people stayed in plat buying guild.  I put a guy in and in less the 24 hrs I had a tome set, 50 scales, 2 sets of tomes, and a bloodstone.

Then I left.

It was a good haul if I do say so myself.  All that loot was handed to me personally via Vyr.  I had to squelch him so I could play in peace  Cheesy

Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:17am:
Something tells me Jimmy is involved. Am I right?

I would say yes, but I do so much better with ingame names... (im a numbers guy, its hard enough to remember peoples alt names and real ones are just out the window)

Alekx wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:33am:
This has to be a spin-off from CK ... Havent seen em around at all.

Unless Dark cleaned up the fucking noob mess in CK, they will always be Chaos Army to me.  Who knows though, i hardly log on at all in the last month.
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:13pm by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #87 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:10pm:
Because we ran his sorry fucking ass off of our server.  Although I can see why people stayed in plat buying guild.  I put a guy in and in less the 24 hrs I had a tome set, 50 scales, 2 sets of tomes, and a bloodstone.

Then I left.

It was a good haul if I do say so myself.  All that loot was handed to me personally via Vyr.  I had to squelch him so I could play in peace  Cheesy

I would say yes, but I do so much better with ingame names... (im a numbers guy, its hard enough to remember peoples alt names and real ones are just out the window)

Unless Dark cleaned up the fucking noob mess in CK, they will always be Chaos Army to me.  Who knows though, i hardly log on at all in the last month.

This is prolly the hardest part of being a newbie. I need a phone book that tells me who all these people are. I miss out on a lot of good drama because of this.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #88 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:10pm:

Well, damn. I don't normally join guilds just to leave them, but I'd make an exception for something like that. Wtf.

Quote:

Well Jimmy is the main part of his in game name (actually Jimmywoo, but whatever). I don't care much about people's real world names either, including my own.

I bring him up because he ended up joining Ransacked after it became very apparent a power gaming guild was not for him, when he pissed some people off in a Weapon Shipment run for not being self sufficient. Or something like that. I wasn't there, some other guildies were and I think Hefty was also. Problem is Ransacked is also a power gaming guild... so it wouldn't surprise me he'd leave it (it would surprise me that others would also leave).

Quote:

Wait, since when did CK become a fail guild? The whole guild renown thing?

I've missed all sorts of Argo drama. >.<

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #89 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:48am:

She also has a way hotter voice.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #90 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
She also has a way hotter voice.

ugh.

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #91 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Starlord on Khyber are the shit!

That is all.

Turbine is a company, not your friend.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

Business only understands one thing, the bottom line.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #92 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 6:06am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:07am:
Name please. 

Sorry, I had posted in the vault, but then my hard drive started throwing errors and I had to log off and replace it.

All I can recall is that it was a melee class 16+... probably a dwarf.  Now you know what to kick from the guild.  Grin

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #93 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:43pm:
Well, damn. I don't normally join guilds just to leave them, but I'd make an exception for something like that. Wtf.

Well Jimmy is the main part of his in game name (actually Jimmywoo, but whatever). I don't care much about people's real world names either, including my own.

I bring him up because he ended up joining Ransacked after it became very apparent a power gaming guild was not for him, when he pissed some people off in a Weapon Shipment run for not being self sufficient. Or something like that. I wasn't there, some other guildies were and I think Hefty was also. Problem is Ransacked is also a power gaming guild... so it wouldn't surprise me he'd leave it (it would surprise me that others would also leave).

Wait, since when did CK become a fail guild? The whole guild renown thing?

I've missed all sorts of Argo drama. >.<

Yeah vyr spoiled the shit out of his guild.  I got the idea because every fucking time I grped with his guild they bragged about having this that and the other thing.  It was their first character and they did not even know what the fuck it came from.  It was great.

Ahh, right jimmyfuckingwoo.  I was in ransacked during that time.  I am pretty sure he cried himself to sleep a few nights.

The reason why Ransacked is empty now is because both Mother and Damo left the game.  No one wanted to assume any real leadership so most of them went to ChaosArmy.  I went to  A.O.K.

Yes, when guild renown came about ChaosArmy recruited a bunch of fuckwits.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eightball
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
What is truly remarkable about Vyr is his repeat business. He founded the Shadow Thieves Guild way back at start on Khyber. Since then he left came back and formed no less than 4 guilds all with large guild pops. Along the way he also went to Argo and had one on the old test server Risia. His last incarnation had him come back and restart Shadow Thieves. His routine and act never changed. Its amazing to me anyone has ever said anything positive about this fuckwad. And Asketes he was never okay.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #95 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 9:19pm:
Yeah vyr spoiled the shit out of his guild.  I got the idea because every fucking time I grped with his guild they bragged about having this that and the other thing.  It was their first character and they did not even know what the fuck it came from.  It was great.

Ahh, right jimmyfuckingwoo.  I was in ransacked during that time.  I am pretty sure he cried himself to sleep a few nights.

The reason why Ransacked is empty now is because both Mother and Damo left the game.  No one wanted to assume any real leadership so most of them went to ChaosArmy.  I went to  A.O.K.

Lol. So what guilds have not been essentially ruined by guild renown? Seems like quite a few have, which is one more reason DDO is on a fast track to disaster.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #96 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 at 5:24pm:
Lol. So what guilds have not been essentially ruined by guild renown? Seems like quite a few have, which is one more reason DDO is on a fast track to disaster.

Alot of the top guilds didnt recruit random off the street fuckwads.  I see no reason why ChaosArmy had to.  I refuse most of that guild now unless it is someone I know.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #97 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 9:19pm:

I take full credit for making sure Vyr went back to his shit home server after his brief stay in Argonnessen.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #98 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:14pm:
I take full credit for making sure Vyr went back to his shit home server after his brief stay in Argonnessen.

Congrats- argo is a better place.. although he did compile all the sucky players into 1 guild... which was kinda nice.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Aussie
Dragon Raider

Bite me!

Reply #99 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Haizi wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:53am:
Yea I as well as my father hhave been playing since beta. There was one woman that I have played with from there that didnt act as if they belonged above everyone else. If its news to you guys then it may not have been as bad as i hear from others, I personally still wouldnt run with them cause the groups i was in were complete dicks.

I actually have memories of them when they weren't pleasant at all. I think they were one of the biggest guilds on Khyber and full of assholes. However not sure what has changed I haven't really seen this behavior for quite a while... maybe when the merge happen....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Send TopicPrint