Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) New level 6 raid, what will you do? (Read 24050 times)
Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Re: New level 6 raid, what will you do?
Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:28pm:
Seeing as to how easy it is to get 1.9 mil... why not think that way?

Now I know what you are thinking.. .I fail 9 out of 10 quests, I couldn't level up if God gave me a pardon.  Well you see, it is nobody's fault but your own that you are worthless piece of shit drag on any party you join.

Anyone who supports a lvl 6 raid with a timer is a fucking moron.  Especially since, how many fucking noobs do you think are going to have any idea on breaking dr?  Yeah, thats what i thought.

So, GFY

I'm looking forward to the melees whining at the Wiz/Sorc casting haste seeing it wont hit everyone.

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #26 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
I know someone else mentioned it but really what good is a raid with timer really going to be at that level 6 range seeing as you even up spending about a day in the level range. Yeah there will be some that take their time but even for a fairly average player a day or two and your popping into the Orchard from there

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #27 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
I don't see what people are complaining about.  A level 16 raid is a great addition to the game.

I'm just going to pretend that the lack of a "1" in front of the "6" was just a typo until I'm forced to reality in-game.

fnord

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #28 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:44pm:
I'm looking forward to the melees whining at the Wiz/Sorc casting haste seeing it wont hit everyone.

I am looking forward to them entering the raid and asking the sorc, cast haste.  With the awesome response.. I dont have haste, I have fireball.  pewpewpew!  Dont worry, my fireball will kill all the devils!
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:54pm by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #29 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
  Especially since, how many fucking noobs do you think are going to have any idea on breaking dr? 

They won't.

Presumably the raid will impress upon (or possibly even teach) them the need for doing so. Thus, the reason for the level 6 raid.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hobbygoblin
Korthos Resident

Yark Yark Dizafrabadoo!

Reply #30 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:39pm
Print Post  

Now I know what you are thinking.. .I fail 9 out of 10 quests, I couldn't level up if God gave me a pardon.  Well you see, it is nobody's fault but your own that you are worthless piece of shit drag on any party you join.

Anyone who supports a lvl 6 raid with a timer is a fucking moron.  Especially since, how many fucking noobs do you think are going to have any idea on breaking dr?  Yeah, thats what i thought.

So, GFY

Yeah, I do understand how easy it is to get to 1.9 mil and endgame.

For someone who has no fucking life and does nothing else all day but sit around playing DDO.

And doesnt even stop to enjoy the game, just rushes through everything in an attempt to get every piece of uber-gear, so their character can be exactly like every other moron's character that does exactly the same fucking thing.

GFY. With a Greatsword of Wounding.

BTW....just curious....how do you get to level 20 so fast if you're failing 9 out of 10 quests? I'm sorry the parties you try to join feel that way about you. I'm sorry you don't know the difference between a newb and a noob. But, like you admitted yourself, it is nobody's fault but your own.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:46pm by Hobbygoblin »  

...so I let the Iron Guardians chase me all the way down the hall, to the room where all the Rust Monsters lived...

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #31 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 11:55am:
Wait, everybody!

I have this really really good idea!

Let's all complain about/make fun of the new raid, cause it's level 6!

Cause everyone who's anyone knows that ALL new content should be geared for level 20 end-game ubercharacters!!!

Cause what we all REALLY REALLY want is to rushrushrush through the game to get to some ridiculously high level where the GOOD stuff starts happening!!

Wait.

There already IS a game like that....

Some people here would straight up roll a random gimp character and run with their buds.

Others enjoy the endgame optimization of a character.

Most hard-core perma death guys have not even seen Amrath.

To each their own.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 11:11pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Falco_Easts
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:19am
Print Post  

Because not everyone rushes to end game.
You would have to be a fucking idiot to think that Turbine would invest time and money in something like this without crunching the numbers first.
You know stuff like what level content is run most often, what packs are bought most often and all that crap.

Not defending the level range of the raid but pull your head out of your ass and you might realise not everyone plays the same.

Do you think this might be an idea to teach them before they hit high levels?

IP Logged

Redweaver
Korthos Resident

Mon 9/12/05 11:45 AM

Reply #33 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:17am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 11:11pm:
Some people here would straight up roll a random gimp character and run with their buds.

Others enjoy the endgame optimization of a character.

Most hard-core perma death guys have not even seen Amrath.

To each their own.

Exactly, which is why adding a level 6 raid is fine by me.

Y'all do know you choose when to speak to your trainer to level up, right?

Dear Redweaver,

Thank you for applying for the Dungeons & Dragons® Online: Stormreach™ Alpha. We are pleased to invite you to join us in this phase of the game's development.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #34 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Falco_Easts wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:19am:
Because not everyone rushes to end game.
You would have to be a fucking idiot to think that Turbine would invest time and money in something like this without crunching the numbers first.
You know stuff like what level content is run most often, what packs are bought most often and all that crap.

Not defending the level range of the raid but pull your head out of your ass and you might realise not everyone plays the same.

Do you think this might be an idea to teach them before they hit high levels?

you are right, not everyone rushes to endgame, some people pike there.  I assume you are one of them.  BTW, getting killed by the first mob counts as piking.. intentional or not.

You would be a fucking idiot to think Turbine knows how to crunch numbers.  This is wrong the forum for Turbine support fuckwad.  Go back to Tarrants handheld friendly guided tour back on www.ddo.com

Also, look at what else they have invested their time and money into... look at every motherfucking worthless update.  I know you like to think epics is great fun instead of a rework of old content.  I will bet the Carnival and Fag quarter are favorite hangouts as well. 

You may wanna pull your head out of your ass.  Who the fuck worth a grain of salt is asking for a lvl 6 fucking raid?  We all learned about raids via the raids already out... is it to much to ask for them to do the same?  Oh wait, thats right... F2P is laymans term for lets baby every fucking worthless piece of shit because God forbid they use the bloody motherfucking brain God gave them to learn a fucking game.

Tr's need content at high lvls, preferably 18-20 range.  You wanna talk about palying the same fucking way?  Some of us are sick of running the same fucking quests for the 10000th time on the same fucking character.  Amarath, fag quarter, RR... old shit mate.  We are soloing all of the shit on fucking melees with no ac.. comprende?

Now I know you what you are thinking... Powergamers like content? I dont understand....

So lets clear it up for you fucktit.  Look at all the fucking content at that lvl.. they can learn about DR in the motherfucking quests.  There are plenty of them.  Oh wait, that means they actually have to run the fucking quests.  Get a fucking clue mate.  They have all they need to learn the game.  Its all right there from lvl 1-10.  Then they can hop in their first fucking raid.. Tempest motherfucking Spine.

If they havent learned to play the game, and especially DR by then... you really think a fucking level 6 raid will help them?  Pull your head out of your urethra you worthless shit.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #35 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:35am:
You may wanna pull your head out of your ass.  Who the fuck worth a grain of salt is asking for a lvl 6 fucking raid? 

Your opinion of yourself is distorted.  It's a hard lesson to learn, but get over it.  You are not the only special flower in the bunch.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Redweaver
Korthos Resident

Reply #36 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 9:53am:
Your opinion of yourself is distorted.  It's a hard lesson to learn, but get over it.  You are not the only special flower in the bunch.

The game doesn't start til the last level and if you aren't raiding for uberlewts you're doing it wrong.

I'm curious why an MMO hasn't been released that just does away with all this tedious and useless low level content.  It just gets in the way of enjoying the real game.

Dear Redweaver,

Thank you for applying for the Dungeons & Dragons® Online: Stormreach™ Alpha. We are pleased to invite you to join us in this phase of the game's development.

IP Logged

Sirea
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:19am
Print Post  
Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:39pm:
Yeah, I do understand how easy it is to get to 1.9 mil and endgame.

For someone who has no fucking life and does nothing else all day but sit around playing DDO.

And doesnt even stop to enjoy the game, just rushes through everything in an attempt to get every piece of uber-gear, so their character can be exactly like every other moron's character that does exactly the same fucking thing.

GFY. With a Greatsword of Wounding.

BTW....just curious....how do you get to level 20 so fast if you're failing 9 out of 10 quests? I'm sorry the parties you try to join feel that way about you. I'm sorry you don't know the difference between a newb and a noob. But, like you admitted yourself, it is nobody's fault but your own.

Sorry if flower-sniffing got fucking old by the time we ran STK or Tangleroot or Delera's for the 100th time.

We have no fucking life because we play DDO? Like you have much better of a life sitting there trolling forums. I love how people get all high and mighty because *they* alone understand how the game was *meant* to be played, and that *way* is to purposely take 2 hours in a quest that would take any half-geared noob with an iota of a clue 20 minutes to complete.

Yeah, fuck that.

DDO isn't a vintage wine or a rose garden. Some of us don't want to putz around and go on and on about "o wow man, check out the detail on this stone wall! you can practically tell where the drunkards have pissed on it!" or "man, look at the way these little dandelions are rendered! wha? I'm having my ass kicked by a hobgoblin right now? oh well, when I'm dead I can look at the dandelions undisturbed!"

Go do your fucking flower sniffing far away from me. I bet you're the type that joins "zerg" LFMs and whines the whole way about people not guiding you and dying all over the place, expecting people to come back for your stone, and goes to Cry on Tarrant's shoulder when the big bad elitists take your lunch money and get solace in fanbois like Magusrex and Thrudh telling you "don't worry, those big meanie elitists will get burned out and leave and we'll have the whole game to ourselves one magical day in the future." Boo hoo.

So you, good sir, can kindly GFY.

Oh, and your last paragraph, reading comprehension FTW.

God, who let all the fucking fanbois in?

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #38 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:19am:
Sorry if flower-sniffing got fucking old by the time we ran STK or Tangleroot or Delera's for the 100th time.

Why do you play the game?  What's so great about end-game content that you run over and over and over, well over 100 times?

If you are TR'ing or levelling an alt, at least you can experience new content on the way up, which makes it less of a grind and, hopefully, more enjoyable.  Regardless of any flower-sniffing that you may or may not do.

Sadly, a lot of people will probably bypass the new content because it doesn't maximize XP/minute, so they can get to end-game more quickly and complain about the lack of new content at end-game.

I would love to see more end-game content, and I would prefer it over low level content.  That doesn't mean that low level content is worthless.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Redweaver
Korthos Resident

Reply #39 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
So because I think the mechanics of the game are more fun and engaging at mid levels than end levels I'm a fanboy.

Interesting because I thought being a fanboy meant never saying negative stuff about the company.

Turbine's management staff and forum mods all suck.  There's only a couple of "good" devs.

But this is a wholely separate thing from thinking that the mechanics of 3.5 D&D work best at mid levels and getting the most enjoyment out of the building of a character rather than the end-game treadmill.

Some folks should actually try arguing existing points rather than making up something to argue against.

Dear Redweaver,

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #40 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Once again, MadFloyd appears to be the only person worth talking to at Turbine.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3247427#post3247427
Quote:
Very well, over all. Booth was very busy today, many press appointments. At this point I would have hoped more info made it out.

I'm sorry to say that we couldn't mirror the unique difficulty/CR system of Devil Assault with the Raid. It would have been like creating 2 more raids in some ways. I know that Epic only appeals to a subset of high level players and we almost didn't bother, but decided in the end to include it anyway ( along with Devil Assault). From all yhe feedback we've received its clear that epic needs a bit of a reboot (and you should probably hear it now that the new adventure pack in U7 does not contain epic mode for this reason).

As for general content, we are generally moving up the ladder in terms of CR and I don't see us doing any more sub level 12 content in the forseeable future. We have some serious gaps to fill in the higher levels and we will be focusing our efforts there.

I am optimistic you'll liken the in-game event, it's unlike anything we've done before.

fnord

IP Logged

PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Reply #41 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
First off, my highest level toon is 10.  Buster and I fucked around quite a bit on multiple servers and with multiple toons before we settled in Ghallanda and rolled some toons with a little experience under our belts.  So I know fuck-all about upper level content.  If I say anything incredibly stupid, feel free to tell me to GFM.
But even I, newbie that I am, can see that the game is unbalanced.  There is a fuckton of lower level content, so much so that a toon cannot run it without running much of it over-level.  Even I, who have toons at a level to run the new 6, do not understand why they made more lower level content before introducing some new high level content.
I can easily understand why folks with high level toons are unhappy with the masses of low level content added.  They’ve been waiting for new high level content for a long time, and with each update, they have been disappointed, again.  That doesn’t make them all zerging assholes who don’t take the time to enjoy the game.  That makes them vets who have been patiently waiting for some Turbine attention.   And we all know how much Turbine cares about its vets by looking at the recent changes to the ddo forum.
Nowadays, taking the time to enjoy the game means running a lot of lower level content after you’ve leveled past it.  That’s not a well-balanced game.

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

Harkins
Waterworks Kobold

Professional Stuntcock

Reply #42 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
I would just like to point out, that altho a few of you are shit eating cock masters, uh.. wait.. no I can't even rationalize it.

Lvl 6 raid to teach people how to raid is silly. Its like putting padding on the jungle gyms at the park. Back in the day, if you fell, it usually ment to have a tetanus shot, or if you got into a fight at school with some kid, you didn't both put on sockem boppers. :/

Q&A is the business of pointing out others' failures. Optimists need not apply.

IP Logged

Stanley Nicholas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
PlaidPooka wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:59pm:
First off, my highest level toon is 10.  Buster and I fucked around quite a bit on multiple servers and with multiple toons before we settled in Ghallanda and rolled some toons with a little experience under our belts.  So I know fuck-all about upper level content.  If I say anything incredibly stupid, feel free to tell me to GFM.
But even I, newbie that I am, can see that the game is unbalanced.  There is a fuckton of lower level content, so much so that a toon cannot run it without running much of it over-level.  Even I, who have toons at a level to run the new 6, do not understand why they made more lower level content before introducing some new high level content.
I can easily understand why folks with high level toons are unhappy with the masses of low level content added.  They’ve been waiting for new high level content for a long time, and with each update, they have been disappointed, again.  That doesn’t make them all zerging assholes who don’t take the time to enjoy the game.  That makes them vets who have been patiently waiting for some Turbine attention.   And we all know how much Turbine cares about its vets by looking at the recent changes to the ddo forum.
Nowadays, taking the time to enjoy the game means running a lot of lower level content after you’ve leveled past it.  That’s not a well-balanced game.

This person gets it.  For the rest of you, look at this graph and explain why the game needs more level 6 content as opposed to 12+.  And keep in mind, a significant portion of the level 19-20 content is in the IQ, which only barely qualifies.

IP Logged

Redweaver
Korthos Resident

Reply #44 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
After 5 years of playing this game, running content into the ground, and after the year long vast and mysterious bullshit, any new content is good.

No, level 6 quests aren't needed, and a level 6 raid perhaps especially so...but content is content, be grateful.

It could be worse, we could have another super secret.

Dear Redweaver,

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #45 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
BTW, getting killed by the first mob counts as piking.. intentional or not.

i once played with someone who died about 5 seconds into the quest. not from any mobs, not from a trap. but from falling.

i found him at the bottom of some stairs he went down.

he died from falling down the stairs.
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010 at 7:23pm by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Falco_Easts
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
you are right, not everyone rushes to endgame, some people pike there.  I assume you are one of them.  BTW, getting killed by the first mob counts as piking.. intentional or not.

You would be a fucking idiot to think Turbine knows how to crunch numbers.  This is wrong the forum for Turbine support fuckwad.  Go back to Tarrants handheld friendly guided tour back on www.ddo.com

Also, look at what else they have invested their time and money into... look at every motherfucking worthless update.  I know you like to think epics is great fun instead of a rework of old content.  I will bet the Carnival and Fag quarter are favorite hangouts as well. 

You may wanna pull your head out of your ass.  Who the fuck worth a grain of salt is asking for a lvl 6 fucking raid?  We all learned about raids via the raids already out... is it to much to ask for them to do the same?  Oh wait, thats right... F2P is laymans term for lets baby every fucking worthless piece of shit because God forbid they use the bloody motherfucking brain God gave them to learn a fucking game.

Tr's need content at high lvls, preferably 18-20 range.  You wanna talk about palying the same fucking way?  Some of us are sick of running the same fucking quests for the 10000th time on the same fucking character.  Amarath, fag quarter, RR... old shit mate.  We are soloing all of the shit on fucking melees with no ac.. comprende?

Now I know you what you are thinking... Powergamers like content? I dont understand....

So lets clear it up for you fucktit.  Look at all the fucking content at that lvl.. they can learn about DR in the motherfucking quests.  There are plenty of them.  Oh wait, that means they actually have to run the fucking quests.  Get a fucking clue mate.  They have all they need to learn the game.  Its all right there from lvl 1-10.  Then they can hop in their first fucking raid.. Tempest motherfucking Spine.

If they havent learned to play the game, and especially DR by then... you really think a fucking level 6 raid will help them?  Pull your head out of your urethra you worthless shit.

You still don't get it do you.  No one is saying a lvl 6 raid is where it needs to be.  It SHOULD have been a high level raid.  For the player base anyway.  Now dipshit, stop and think for a second, is Turbine your bitch to do what YOU want or are they a company out to make as much money as possible?
Yeah, you got it.  They want your money not your happiness.  If the low level packs are the ones that are selling then that's where they make content.

IP Logged

Hobbygoblin
Korthos Resident

Yark Yark Dizafrabadoo!

Reply #47 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:42am
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:19am:

We have no fucking life because we play DDO? Like you have much better of a life sitting there trolling forums. I love how people get all high and mighty because *they* alone understand how the game was *meant* to be played, and that *way* is to purposely take 2 hours in a quest that would take any half-geared noob with an iota of a clue 20 minutes to complete.

Yeah, fuck that.

DDO isn't a vintage wine or a rose garden. Some of us don't want to putz around and go on and on about "o wow man, check out the detail on this stone wall! you can practically tell where the drunkards have pissed on it!" or "man, look at the way these little dandelions are rendered! wha? I'm having my ass kicked by a hobgoblin right now? oh well, when I'm dead I can look at the dandelions undisturbed!"

Go do your fucking flower sniffing far away from me. I bet you're the type that joins "zerg" LFMs and whines the whole way about people not guiding you and dying all over the place, expecting people to come back for your stone, and goes to Cry on Tarrant's shoulder when the big bad elitists take your lunch money and get solace in fanbois like Magusrex and Thrudh telling you "don't worry, those big meanie elitists will get burned out and leave and we'll have the whole game to ourselves one magical day in the future." Boo hoo.

So you, good sir, can kindly GFY.

Oh, and your last paragraph, reading comprehension FTW.

God, who let all the fucking fanbois in?

And I just love how people get all high and mighty because *they* alone understand how the game was *meant* to be played, and that *way* is to purposely run the same quest over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over as quickly as possible like a fucking rat in a maze looking for one specific piece of cheese.

Just because you've run the same quests a million fucking times, to the point you're all bored and jaded about it, doesn't mean we all are. If you're THAT bored with the game, then common fucking sense should tell you to stop and play a different fucking game.

Oh and what are we betting? Cause I'll be happy to take it from you.

Never have joined an LFM or a PUG or any of that bullshit. Never.

Never have communicated with Tarrant in any way, shape, or form, either positievely or negatively. Never. Or any other mod on the DDO forums, for that matter. Oh by the way in regards to your ignorant "forum trolling" comment.....my name on the DDO forums is Philibusta. Look up my post count there. Yeah, I must be a real troll, allright.

And also...who the fuck are Magusrex and Thrud?

Oh, and my last paragraph...."reading comprehension" had nothing to do with it. Epoch didn't use quotes around what he considered "my" thoughts to be. Reading comprehension only comes into play when trying to understand something that was written and punctuated (or not, in this case) by someone that actually did it correctly. Punctuation is a good thing.

And anyone who doesn't like it can go suck monkeycock.

As far as that whole um "fanbois" thing...I'm not really sure what a "fanbois" is supposed to be. By the way it's spelled, though, it sounds French. And, if there's one thing I've learned from Ashurr, it is that is is wrong to be French. So I'm pretty sure I'm not a "fanbois". (And no, don't try to say it's English. Probably some other bullshit made up from the same morons who brought the world such gems as "FTW" and "awesomesauce".) Yay for the fad-followers. I can hear you all bleating from here.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:57am by Hobbygoblin »  

...so I let the Iron Guardians chase me all the way down the hall, to the room where all the Rust Monsters lived...

IP Logged

Visty
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:42am:
And I just love how people get all high and mighty because *they* alone understand how the game was *meant* to be played, and that *way* is to purposely run the same quest over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over as quickly as possible like a fucking rat in a maze looking for one specific piece of cheese.

Just because you've run the same quests a million fucking times, to the point you're all bored and jaded about it, doesn't mean we all are. If you're THAT bored with the game, then common fucking sense should tell you to stop and play a different fucking game.

if you havent run all the quests yet, why in hell do you want more?
exactly, youre just talking out of your ass

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #49 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:29am
Print Post  

I for one am anticipating this greatly. After all, learning basic Raiding skills/ettiquette at an early level will make it so we don 't have to be late-game Raiding, elitist fuckknuckles like you-The newbs will be ready...for the Raids maybe, still have to find a fuckin muzzle for you

Quote:
if you havent run all the quests yet, why in hell do you want more?
exactly, youre just talking out of your ass

hush, grown folks are talking.

Er wollte nicht sagen, er hat nicht laufen alle Quests, nur dass er nicht laufen sie alle zum Tode, wurde bereits erwähnt.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:42am by Ashurr »  

Keith Baker asks me questions about Eberron

Alekx wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:32am:
You were right, you win this round scotsman.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint