Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) New level 6 raid, what will you do? (Read 24073 times)
Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Re: New level 6 raid, what will you do?
Reply #50 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:19am:
God, who let all the fucking fanbois in?

Not sure, who invited you?

Keith Baker asks me questions about Eberron

Alekx wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:32am:
You were right, you win this round scotsman.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #51 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 9:53am:
Your opinion of yourself is distorted.  It's a hard lesson to learn, but get over it.  You are not the only special flower in the bunch.

No, my opinion of myself is pretty spot on.  I am an arrogant asshole who cares nothing for anyone that I am not closely associated with... even then its iffy.  I also hold little respect for just about everyone, slightly paranoid, pessimistic, and extremely introverted.

Which, makes me special... as being one of the only humans on this planet that holds no false delusions about themselves.  Try it out, it will make your mommy smile.

Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:39pm:
Yeah, I do understand how easy it is to get to 1.9 mil and endgame.

For someone who has no fucking life and does nothing else all day but sit around playing DDO.

And doesnt even stop to enjoy the game, just rushes through everything in an attempt to get every piece of uber-gear, so their character can be exactly like every other moron's character that does exactly the same fucking thing.

GFY. With a Greatsword of Wounding.

BTW....just curious....how do you get to level 20 so fast if you're failing 9 out of 10 quests? I'm sorry the parties you try to join feel that way about you. I'm sorry you don't know the difference between a newb and a noob. But, like you admitted yourself, it is nobody's fault but your own.

Wow, a little butthurt there?  Let me help out since you seem to think everyone is as gimp and pathetic as you.

Most powergamers play for set amount of time every day or every 2-3 days.  Some of us only play for about 3hrs a day.. at most.  We want to get shit done, we dont wanna look at shitty graphics going ooo and aaaa.  There are far better games for that shit.

Now, how people enjoy things are amazingly difference.  Like you for example, you enjoy doublestuffing your ass with dicks.  Me? I prefer for my ass to be left alone as I am not a faggot  (if anyone is gay and takes offense, I am sorry you havent accepted people on the internet dont give a fuck about your feelings).  Yet, this about DDO, so... I enjoy speed runs, I enjoy setting new time records.  You enjoy... playing with yourself as a fucking minotaur somehow slaughters your pathetic piece of shit build.

Also, most pwoergamers dont have the same character as another.  We specifically tool our builds to maximize OUR OWN playstyle and abilities.  For some  examples.. some of us are amazing twitch players, some are not.  Some of like having 40 hotbars of gear, some do not.  Some like to be party dependent, some do not.  See where I am going with us?  Powergamers have the same styles as worthless shits like you, we just play the game instead of crying about how other people are better then us.

Greatswords of Wounding dont actually exist beyond a pixel environment.  So seeing as your insult just became void and I find you to be rather stupid, I will let you try to come up with another one without insulting you again.

Now, on to your questions.  I dont fail quests, except maybe once in a blue moon when I find griefing my guildies or other online buds to be my numero uno priority.  Actually.. thats how it is with ALL powergamers.  I have actually never found a pug that disliked me.  It actually sickens me how "cool" some of them think I am.  Then they ask about build info and shit, which is distracting to my gaming because I love talking builds.  Those bastards.  FYI, i do know the difference between a noob and newb, and I meant exactly what I posted, you motherfucking stupid piece of homosexual shit.

Now you fucking ridiculously child.  Go back and suck your mothers tit, apparently thats about where your fucking IQ caps out.

Harkins wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:02pm:
I would just like to point out, that altho a few of you are shit eating cock masters, uh.. wait.. no I can't even rationalize it.

Lvl 6 raid to teach people how to raid is silly. Its like putting padding on the jungle gyms at the park. Back in the day, if you fell, it usually ment to have a tetanus shot, or if you got into a fight at school with some kid, you didn't both put on sockem boppers. :/

Its not about rationalization.

Full agreement with 2nd paragraph.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #52 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Falco_Easts wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 10:23pm:
You still don't get it do you.  No one is saying a lvl 6 raid is where it needs to be.  It SHOULD have been a high level raid.  For the player base anyway.  Now dipshit, stop and think for a second, is Turbine your bitch to do what YOU want or are they a company out to make as much money as possible?
Yeah, you got it.  They want your money not your happiness.  If the low level packs are the ones that are selling then that's where they make content.

You ask that question as if its relevant.  I am not even sure how to respond since has NOTHING to do with my posts. 

If I was posting about Turbines desires it would be a different post.  I am posting about MY desires.  Also, you cant sell high level content if you dont have any, fucking idiot.

Guess I lied, I responded.

Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:42am:
And I just love how people get all high and mighty because *they* alone understand how the game was *meant* to be played, and that *way* is to purposely run the same quest over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over as quickly as possible like a fucking rat in a maze looking for one specific piece of cheese.

Give us better quests to grind and it wont be a problem.  Lame stupid shit that isnt even as good as the old content doesnt exactly do it.

Just because you've run the same quests a million fucking times, to the point you're all bored and jaded about it, doesn't mean we all are. If you're THAT bored with the game, then common fucking sense should tell you to stop and play a different fucking game.

Many people are, its not just me.  Also, I dont give a fuck about you, so why would I care of you are or are not?  I am pretty fucking selfish I know, yet for some reason I dont fucking care.  Common Sense tells me to play the best MMO out there, so I am.  I just want it to become better, because only you, the devs, and other avid Turbine support groups stay at lvls 12 and lower.

Oh and what are we betting? Cause I'll be happy to take it from you.   
GL, lets bet moms.  I win, I get your mom, you win and I will put my mom on the first flight to you.  I hope your mom likes bondage.

Never have joined an LFM or a PUG or any of that bullshit. Never.

Congrats, you are a hero in your own mind.

Never have communicated with Tarrant in any way, shape, or form, either positievely or negatively. Never. Or any other mod on the DDO forums, for that matter. Oh by the way in regards to your ignorant "forum trolling" comment.....my name on the DDO forums is Philibusta. Look up my post count there. Yeah, I must be a real troll, allright.

How can we confirm you are him? Give me his account info... like the password.

And also...who the fuck are Magusrex and Thrud?

The names of your real account is the latter, the former is your online sex buddy.

Oh, and my last paragraph...."reading comprehension" had nothing to do with it. Epoch didn't use quotes around what he considered "my" thoughts to be. Reading comprehension only comes into play when trying to understand something that was written and punctuated (or not, in this case) by someone that actually did it correctly. Punctuation is a good thing.

And anyone who doesn't like it can go suck monkeycock.

As far as that whole um "fanbois" thing...I'm not really sure what a "fanbois" is supposed to be. By the way it's spelled, though, it sounds French. And, if there's one thing I've learned from Ashurr, it is that is is wrong to be French. So I'm pretty sure I'm not a "fanbois". (And no, don't try to say it's English. Probably some other bullshit made up from the same morons who brought the world such gems as "FTW" and "awesomesauce".) Yay for the fad-followers. I can hear you all bleating from here.

GFY

Its an acronym, much like FTW.

Do you need me to break it them both down for you, or is your big strong mind able to comprehend it?

Ashurr wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:29am:
I for one am anticipating this greatly. After all, learning basic Raiding skills/ettiquette at an early level will make it so we don 't have to be late-game Raiding, elitist fuckknuckles like you-The newbs will be ready...for the Raids maybe, still have to find a fuckin muzzle for you

hush, grown folks are talking.

Er wollte nicht sagen, er hat nicht laufen alle Quests, nur dass er nicht laufen sie alle zum Tode, wurde bereits erwähnt.

Muzzling me is rather inhumane.  Seeing as you support Tarrants ways, you should give yourself 6 infraction points.

Also, a level 6 raid is NOT going to teach you how to raid at endgame.  Two different worlds, the fact that you think it can prepare you shows how you should just rage quit life.
This smiley can show you how:
Smiley

This may or may not be 100% correct.. its been a couple years.

Es braucht offensichtlich Erwähnen wieder da Scheiße, wie Sie denken, dass Ihre nicht-erfahrene Meinung Ihnen draußen hilft. Nur so kennen Sie, macht unglaubwürdig es Ihre Posten weiter.
Kind, setzen Sie sich hin und seien Sie ruhig.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #53 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:58pm:
Also, a level 6 raid is NOT going to teach you how to raid at endgame.  Two different worlds, the fact that you think it can prepare you shows how you should just rage quit life.

Agreed...what does TS teach about raids now?  People were asking for lowbie raids when the cap was 12 and they deliver it now.  Obviously the suggestion box needs to be cleaned out.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #54 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Muzzling me is rather inhumane.  Seeing as you support Tarrants ways, you should give yourself 6 infraction points.

Smiley

Never said it would prepare anyone for actually running end-game Raids - but it MAY weed out some of the terminally fucktarded before getting to that point. If I could count the number of level 15's that have asked how to roll on loot I'd never have time to fuckin game.

As for muzzling you, heh. Tarrant muzzles players that actually know what the fuck they're talking about - see the difference? Oh, and just so ya know,Hobby has been playing for less than a  year..feel good about "showing him the error of his ways" do ya.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:16pm by Ashurr »  

IP Logged

Sirea
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:33am:
Why do you play the game?

I raid. At least with raids, you're going for an item, or crafting ingredients, there is some goal in mind, some way to better your characters. Sure, plenty of people don't find raiding fun, and think it's just another way to grind, and a waste of time. It's what I enjoy though, and reflects my mindset on the game.

I had a thread on the other forums about what "fun" means in this game. Never said the flower-sniffers couldn't have fun in their own way, just don't come joining my quests that say "zerg" and expect me to hold your hand, and don't tell me how the game was *intended* to be played.

Ashurr wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:35am:
Not sure, who invited you?

Yeah yeah, internet tough guy, I get it, you hate the new fucksticks, and me probably even more because I'm from Ghettolanda. GFY. Not that you care, but I've been curious about this place for a while, it wasn't just the new forum rules that brought me over.

Though you may want to bring it up with all the people who were promoting this place in the last couple weeks as to where everyone came from. They weren't exactly shy about posting links all over the other forums.

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #56 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:18pm:
Yeah yeah, internet tough guy, I get it, you hate the new fucksticks, and me probably even more because I'm from Ghettolanda. GFY. Not that you care, but I've been curious about this place for a while, it wasn't just the new forum rules that brought me over.

Though you may want to bring it up with all the people who were promoting this place in the last couple weeks as to where everyone came from. They weren't exactly shy about posting links all over the other forums.

If what I said even comes close to being considered a display of e-peen, then you *REALLY* need to stick around. Grin

As for being from Ghallanda..well fuck, at least you're not from Argo.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:21pm by Ashurr »  

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #57 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Ashurr wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:20pm:
If what I said even comes close to being considered a display of e-peen, then you *REALLY* need to stick around. Grin

As for being from Ghallanda..well fuck, at least you're not from Argo.

You speak as if your own home server had anything to be proud of (wait nevermind, you guys have AXER ).

Even your fucking drama is weak. lol.

In case you didnt know (which is quite evident) Sabbat is one of the top guilds in G-town. I know because they recognize talent when they see it, I was close to joining but ended up with KaTet. I regret that move.

ps remember to take your medications old fart.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:18pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Ishy_Bubblehead
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Hola Bienvenido Alejandro!

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #59 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Ishy_Bubblehead wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:52pm:
Hola Bienvenido Alejandro!

Ishy !!!! omg happy day !!!

Hi Welcome !!!!

IP Logged

Hobbygoblin
Korthos Resident

Yark Yark Dizafrabadoo!

Reply #60 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:49am
Print Post  
THIS IS A RESPONSE TO EPOCH
(that's for your benefit, dumbass. Cause obviously you're too fucking stupid to tell who a response was for, even when the post that was being responded to was quoted)

You ask that question as if its relevant.  I am not even sure how to respond since has NOTHING to do with my posts. 

If I was posting about Turbines desires it would be a different post.  I am posting about MY desires.  Also, you cant sell high level content if you dont have any, fucking idiot.

Guess I lied, I responded.

GFY

Its an acronym, much like FTW.

Do you need me to break it them both down for you, or is your big strong mind able to comprehend it?

Smiley

Es braucht offensichtlich Erwähnen wieder da Scheiße, wie Sie denken, dass Ihre nicht-erfahrene Meinung Ihnen draußen hilft. Nur so kennen Sie, macht unglaubwürdig es Ihre Posten weiter.

First off, that whole post you quoted and added all that meaningless red shit to, was intended for Sirea, not you. Which is why I quoted Sirea and not you, and responded to Sirea, not you. So any response you made to my post is even more meaningless than it would have been had I intended it for you. Learn to fucking read, moron.

Also, since you seem so eager to jump into other peoples' conversations with your "I hate the fucking world" emo-boy attitude, i'll take you up on that bet. Might even lose on purpose. Just so you can add "necrophiliac" to your list of winning personality traits.

Not for one second do I believe all that bullshit "people I pug with think I'm all cool". I mean, I've never even grouped with you once, and it's already obvious to me you're a tool. Maybe you only group with people stupid enough to believe your crap? That could be it.

Your "I'm so cool cause I don't give a shit about anything or anyone" attitude stopped being cool after Kurt Cobain (the father of the "the whole world sucks" attitude") blew his own brains out with a shotgun. I'd suggest you do the world a favor and follow suit. Cause, you know, what the world really needs is yet another of these assholes. Only, to blow your own brains out, first you'd need a target.

That's it. Done. Respond...don't respond...I couldn't give a fuck less. I'm done with this argument. It's become boring.

...so I let the Iron Guardians chase me all the way down the hall, to the room where all the Rust Monsters lived...

IP Logged

Buster77
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:55am
Print Post  
Ashurr wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:12pm:
terminally fucktarded

Smiley

I just love that phrase.  It got quite a workout as I was driving on Labor Day....

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #62 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 7:44am
Print Post  
Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:49am:
THIS IS A RESPONSE TO EPOCH
(that's for your benefit, dumbass. Cause obviously you're too fucking stupid to tell who a response was for, even when the post that was being responded to was quoted)

First off, that whole post you quoted and added all that meaningless red shit to, was intended for Sirea, not you. Which is why I quoted Sirea and not you, and responded to Sirea, not you. So any response you made to my post is even more meaningless than it would have been had I intended it for you. Learn to fucking read, moron.

I know who it was meant for, yet for some reason, i didnt care.  Maybe its because I knew you would cry about it.  In which case, just per say... mission was accomplished.

Also, since you seem so eager to jump into other peoples' conversations with your "I hate the fucking world" emo-boy attitude, i'll take you up on that bet. Might even lose on purpose. Just so you can add "necrophiliac" to your list of winning personality traits.

Oh, is your mother dead? I think I hit a cold sore spot.  Would you like vicks vacorub?

Not for one second do I believe all that bullshit "people I pug with think I'm all cool". I mean, I've never even grouped with you once, and it's already obvious to me you're a tool. Maybe you only group with people stupid enough to believe your crap? That could be it.

Nah, I only pug with channel mates.  Basically people of a like mind.  You wouldnt like them, they know they are better then you as well.

Your "I'm so cool cause I don't give a shit about anything or anyone" attitude stopped being cool after Kurt Cobain (the father of the "the whole world sucks" attitude") blew his own brains out with a shotgun. I'd suggest you do the world a favor and follow suit. Cause, you know, what the world really needs is yet another of these assholes. Only, to blow your own brains out, first you'd need a target.

I dont own a shotgun, though if you buy me one I might be tempted.  BTW, this hurt my feelings.  So I think I will be like you and cry about how much of a jackass someone is being to me on forums that allow it. 

That's it. Done. Respond...don't respond...I couldn't give a fuck less. I'm done with this argument. It's become boring.

Aww, are you sad because I am interrupting your bitchfest with someone else.  I have some Kleenex here if you would like.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Hobbygoblin
Korthos Resident

Yark Yark Dizafrabadoo!

Reply #63 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Nah...Im not sad....or hurt...or any of that. Stop projecting your emo-boy feelings about the world onto other people. Just cause you hate everything doesnt mean we all do.

Im just bored with the whole argument. All you can come up with is lame shit about how "I'm crying about" whatever is is youre talking about. I bet youre one of those assholes that thinks when anyone else does it, its whining and crying, but when you do it, of course its perfectly legitimate. Get the fuck over yourself already. You're not better than anyone else. In fact, from all the posts here I've read from you, and the fact that out of those posts came nothing but negativity, I'd say youre probably WORSE than everyone else.

Oh and im sure you're probably full of shit about it, but if I really, truly, did hurt your feelings...well, then, I can say my day wasn't totally wasted.

Ill give you this though...you did goad me back into the thread after I said I was done. So, one point for you, I suppose. Enjoy your small victory. Call up your "channel mates" and tell them how you "completely embarrassed" me. You say theyre people of like mind, and if theyre like mind to you, they'll probably be too caught up in their own whining about how the whole world sucks to even give a shit what you say. Besides, you and I will still both know that you're completely full of shit. And that's what really matters.  Wink

...so I let the Iron Guardians chase me all the way down the hall, to the room where all the Rust Monsters lived...

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #64 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:20am
Print Post  
The only remotely valid point here is that the raid could teach new players about DR. And indeed, it's not hard to get good aligned weapons. But we all know that won't happen.

What will happen is the F2Pers hit shr plz, and hjealz plz, and go in and get wtfpwned by devils. And then they'll cry for an easy button, and get it... for about 5 dollars. Thing is the easy button is an 'anti devil' measure. You know, those things that appear a lot more often past level 6, like in the end game?

Which means more mouthbreathing fuckwits buying their way to success in the real raids. It's certainly what Turbine wants, but it's not what any of the rest of us want.

If you want to bitch about something, bitch about that. Complaining about the raid itself, while justified is also very short sighted.

And to the guy who can't fucking read, thinks people play MMOs for reasons like 'roleplaying' or 'enjoying the journey' or anything that isn't 'an XP/loot treadmill', and who is so full of strawmen that I can only assume that he shits actual straw - GFY. I would tell you to GTFO, but you're amusing, and more amusing when being torn apart by your betters (anyone here) so you can stay.

Now dance monkey, dance. *Kormor's Belt*

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #65 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:25am
Print Post  
Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:15am:
Nah...Im not sad....or hurt...or any of that. Stop projecting your emo-boy feelings about the world onto other people. Just cause you hate everything doesnt mean we all do.

Im just bored with the whole argument. All you can come up with is lame shit about how "I'm crying about" whatever is is youre talking about. I bet youre one of those assholes that thinks when anyone else does it, its whining and crying, but when you do it, of course its perfectly legitimate. Get the fuck over yourself already. You're not better than anyone else. In fact, from all the posts here I've read from you, and the fact that out of those posts came nothing but negativity, I'd say youre probably WORSE than everyone else.

Oh and im sure you're probably full of shit about it, but if I really, truly, did hurt your feelings...well, then, I can say my day wasn't totally wasted.

Ill give you this though...you did goad me back into the thread after I said I was done. So, one point for you, I suppose. Enjoy your small victory. Call up your "channel mates" and tell them how you "completely embarrassed" me. You say theyre people of like mind, and if theyre like mind to you, they'll probably be too caught up in their own whining about how the whole world sucks to even give a shit what you say. Besides, you and I will still both know that you're completely full of shit. And that's what really matters.  Wink

I enjoy hating everything, I will continue to project these feelings on everyone and everything.  Nothing can stop me, Nothing! 

Me being better then everyone else is all perspective.  While I dont think I am better then EVERYONE else, just about everyone else is just right.

I enjoy negativity.  Think of me as the undead.  I absorb negativity, it tickles me in places that nothing else can.
Positivity fucking kills me.  It drains every ounce of my energy, I will never conform to happiness, its overrated.

Me full of shit? never.  I was dead serious about my feelings being hurt.  Yep, cried a little to. 

Trust me, my small victory is thoroughly being enjoyed by me.  Sorry, I dont really talk about forum ventures when I am playing ddo.  If they want to know, they can read it just like everyone else without me talking to them about it.

Also, i just took a shit.  So I am not quite full yet, about 50% I would wager.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #66 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 7:44am:
Aww, are you sad because I am interrupting your bitchfest with someone else.  I have some Kleenex here if you would like.

Smiley

I like the new guy.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #67 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 8:25am:
I enjoy negativity.  Think of me as the undead.  I absorb negativity, it tickles me in places that nothing else can.
Positivity fucking kills me.  It drains every ounce of my energy, I will never conform to happiness, its overrated.

Smiley

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #68 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:07am:
Smiley

Ah Pelor, the Burning Hate!

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #69 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Smiley

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #70 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Smiley

I am prepared, with my trusty umbrella.  Its a little faggy, but it gets the job done.

Smiley

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #71 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
This fits here well..

fatcamp by Ashurr, on Flickr

IP Logged

Sirea
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Hobbygoblin wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:49am:

Keep saying my name, it's starting to turn me on  Kiss

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #73 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 2:22pm:
Keep saying my name, it's starting to turn me on  Kiss

Your Hobbygoblin is my Nancy

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #74 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 3:26pm
Print Post  

Was genau macht ein Experte in diesem Spiel? wenn es an der Zeit verbrachte Spiel ist, habe ich vier Jahre lang unter meinem Gürtel. Wenn ein Arschloch sein, um neue Spieler macht ein Experte, dann habe ich Sie auch da ... Früher habe ich genauso wie Sie, und dann merkte ich wirklich genossen das Spiel, und das Leben.

Wait, maybe I should post this in your native language -

Ce qui fait exactement un expert à ce jeu? S'il est temps passé à jouer, j'ai quatre ans sous ma ceinture. Si être un trou du cul de nouveaux joueurs fait un expert, alors je vous avez là aussi ... J'avais l'habitude d'être comme vous, et puis j'ai réalisé que je fait aimé le jeu, et de la vie.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2010 at 3:27pm by Ashurr »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint