Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Hello everyone ;) (Read 18092 times)
crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Hello everyone ;)
Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:51am
Print Post  
Lots of drama here I see. Someone messaged me today with this thread http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1283142904/165' after I rejected him from a VoD run (which was succesful by the way). Otherwise I had no idea about this forum.

So I'll post a few things to clear up some drama:

0. YES I did fail maybe 2-3 hounds + VoDs 3 weeks ago. I have failed 1 attempt at an elite shroud.
Other than that I complete 95-100% of raids which I lead (including hard VoD/Hound/Shroud about 2X each and many normals). I guess people remember the bad runs more than the good.

1. Since failing those runs, I now prescreen people in my runs to ensure they have appropriate weapons and minimum HP requirements. Since doing this, I basically complete 95-100% of the time like i said.

2. I've been playing the game for 2 months now, I run all quests pretty damn fast/efficiently for the most part. As a F2P player, I now have Min2 weapon, spectral gloves, bloodstone, leviks bracers etc. I think I'm doing ok for myself considering I started with no items. I'm clearly not the best, I don't have ToD Rings/belts, but i'll get there someday (when I buy devils of shavarrath).

3. The ONLY reason I began leading raids was that I wanted to run Hound/VoD and I just wasnt seeing PUG lfms up for them. Of course, I had run them at least 3-4 times before and i learn fast, so I had a good graps of the general strategy and how to lead etc. I had sound mechanics, I knew what composition of classes to take etc. I saw some people posted that I wanted to be the "star". This is nonsense. When I began leading raids, I knew that I didnt have the items to tank. So I always let someone else tank.
Now I have appropriate gear and I tank Hound with solid fog clicky and VoD with dmg aggro no problem every time.
Bottom line is I enjoy COMPLETING quests/raids in an EFFICIENT manner. I'll do whatever it takes to get the job done

4. Krazydamage is my alt, Crazydamage was actually my first character, and he has WAY better items than krazy (now have Min2, spectral gloves, bloodstone). So I find it funny when people love my bard (who basically buffs then pikes, or maybe TWF melees for decent dmg in vale walkups or pretty low dmg vs harry/sulo, although I tend to use tendon slice to help out).

Summary Version
Yes I did fail a couple runs, but I complete 95-100% (guess I'll have to start asking people that do run with me to post a good word in here).
I started with NOTHING 2 months ago. F2P 28 point build, no adventure packs. Now I have Min2, spectrals, bloodstone, leviks etc. For a long time I was using a metalline pure good weapon which I icy bursted.
Beating raids with minimum gear and now mid-tier gear takes some decent skill /build planning.

Feel free to try out runs with EITHER of my characters, Crazy or Krazy. Like I said, I complete 95% of the time.

Hate if you want. I am having fun with this game. I started with nothing.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Re: Hello everyone ;)
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Hola Bienvenido

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Krazy, I don't know you, have never run with you.  I think we're on different servers.  But I admire that you had the balls to come in and speak for yourself.
That said, Hi Welcome

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Thought I should add this:

I can take 11 completely random players (with pre-screening) and execute a very efficient normal hound/shroud/VoD run (hard if I notice the group is particularly capable).

I dont have 5+ guildy friends armed with all the best items in the game backing me up to ensure a completion.

Healers in my runs may occasionally use an SP pot or 2 in VoD, never in shroud or hound.

If anything, that says a lot about my organizational skills, leadership, and the build/skills of my character.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:57am by crazydamage »  

IP Logged

- Jay
Korthos Resident

RAWR~!

Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:05am
Print Post  
lol, with the way ppl are "screening" thru players for their raids, i'll never get in them since i'm anti-greensteel :p:p:p

AIM  
IP Logged

crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Not true, Normal shrouds are laughably easy.

As long as u have a metalline pure good, decent HP, 100% fort and so on I will take u.

IP Logged

- Jay
Korthos Resident

RAWR~!

Reply #6 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:10am
Print Post  
lol, i get into raids thru rep alone to pike Cheesy:D:D:D
not that it's a good rep anyway~~ xD

AIM  
IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #7 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:45am
Print Post  

Smiley for proper list number seed (0)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #8 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Most those raids on normal and hard are easy enough. Gbane works fine on normal as well as dr bypassers.

I dont know about your mad skills, i mean most of those raids have been figured out a year or more. Not to say that a monkey could lead a pug, just saying, put the props where they are due unless you are doing something so drastically different.

Wanting to know a bit about someone isnt horrible if youre pugging 11 spots, but meh once you get a few people you know, fill and go Smiley

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #9 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:01am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:51am:
Lots of drama here I see. Someone messaged me today with this thread http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1283142904/165' after I rejected him from a VoD run (which was succesful by the way). Otherwise I had no idea about this forum.

So I'll post a few things to clear up some drama:

0. YES I did fail maybe 2-3 hounds + VoDs 3 weeks ago. I have failed 1 attempt at an elite shroud.
Other than that I complete 95-100% of raids which I lead (including hard VoD/Hound/Shroud about 2X each and many normals). I guess people remember the bad runs more than the good.

1. Since failing those runs, I now prescreen people in my runs to ensure they have appropriate weapons and minimum HP requirements. Since doing this, I basically complete 95-100% of the time like i said.

2. I've been playing the game for 2 months now, I run all quests pretty damn fast/efficiently for the most part. As a F2P player, I now have Min2 weapon, spectral gloves, bloodstone, leviks bracers etc. I think I'm doing ok for myself considering I started with no items. I'm clearly not the best, I don't have ToD Rings/belts, but i'll get there someday (when I buy devils of shavarrath).

3. The ONLY reason I began leading raids was that I wanted to run Hound/VoD and I just wasnt seeing PUG lfms up for them. Of course, I had run them at least 3-4 times before and i learn fast, so I had a good graps of the general strategy and how to lead etc. I had sound mechanics, I knew what composition of classes to take etc. I saw some people posted that I wanted to be the "star". This is nonsense. When I began leading raids, I knew that I didnt have the items to tank. So I always let someone else tank.
Now I have appropriate gear and I tank Hound with solid fog clicky and VoD with dmg aggro no problem every time.
Bottom line is I enjoy COMPLETING quests/raids in an EFFICIENT manner. I'll do whatever it takes to get the job done

4. Krazydamage is my alt, Crazydamage was actually my first character, and he has WAY better items than krazy (now have Min2, spectral gloves, bloodstone). So I find it funny when people love my bard (who basically buffs then pikes, or maybe TWF melees for decent dmg in vale walkups or pretty low dmg vs harry/sulo, although I tend to use tendon slice to help out).

Summary Version
Yes I did fail a couple runs, but I complete 95-100% (guess I'll have to start asking people that do run with me to post a good word in here).
I started with NOTHING 2 months ago. F2P 28 point build, no adventure packs. Now I have Min2, spectrals, bloodstone, leviks etc. For a long time I was using a metalline pure good weapon which I icy bursted.
Beating raids with minimum gear and now mid-tier gear takes some decent skill /build planning.

Feel free to try out runs with EITHER of my characters, Crazy or Krazy. Like I said, I complete 95% of the time.

Hate if you want. I am having fun with this game. I started with nothing.

Hi Welcome

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #10 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:03am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:57am:

I can take 11 completely random players (with pre-screening) and execute a very efficient normal hound/shroud/VoD run (hard if I notice the group is particularly capable).

I dont have 5+ guildy friends armed with all the best items in the game backing me up to ensure a completion.

Healers in my runs may occasionally use an SP pot or 2 in VoD, never in shroud or hound.

If anything, that says a lot about my organizational skills, leadership, and the build/skills of my character.

Yes it much easier when other people lead the group for you. Forming is great try asking for someone to lead.... Oh wait that would mean your screening would be /fail.

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #11 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Did anyone else catch where he mentioned he has Min 2 weapon, spectral gloves, bloodstone, leviks bracers, etc?

He was just SO SUBTLE about it.   Huh

Hi Welcome Tool

Oh yeah, YAYYY, we have another 2 month fucking pro.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:27am by Durtty »  

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #12 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:28am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 2:08am:
Not true, Normal shrouds are laughably easy.

As long as u have a metalline pure good, decent HP, 100% fort and so on I will take u.

Translated, as long as you can carry me so I can get more good shit, I will take you.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #13 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Durtty wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:26am:
Did anyone else catch where he mentioned he has Min 2 weapon, spectral gloves, bloodstone, leviks bracers, etc?

He was just SO SUBTLE about it.   Huh

Hi Welcome Tool

Oh yeah, YAYYY, we have another 2 month fucking pro.

Yeah, I noticed, but doest it matter ? even without all these you can finish Shroud without any problem...
and I'm not even starting on the Dog.  You just need a bard, a Chew Toy and a second bard that can heals well or a Cleric. The most annoying part is getting to the raid.

ok, lets start by the begining :

Hi Welcome

Now for the juicy parts.
My clerics ( one is just LVL 15... and has been through Shroud already ), my rogue, my barb and my bard would never pass the screening... and they are all several years old. ( One of the cleric is a 28 pointer gimp... but she is the most loved one in the raids... and there's always room for her  Wink even in a TOD raid... )

There's a few things that comes with the experience, and that cannot be learned in two month.  Roll Eyes

Pot usage is only in ToD ( eventually on Normal, sure on Hard/Elite ) or in the other on Elite ( eventually )... they didn't come easilly to us Europeans, so we learned to manage our mana efficiency.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 7:11am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #14 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:24am
Print Post  
You know what Strake this means at least 2 people that i know of i think the number is higher joined up to the vault just because of 1 thread i post. Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Visty
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:26am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:57am:

i can take 11 completly random players without prescreening and complete...strange

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:41am
Print Post  
I still say you suck balls, but
that could just be my opinion.

That is all.

IP Logged

Bacab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Pfft taking 11 people and screening them to suceed!?

Fuck that!

I can join any PUG as the 12th person and cause it to fail.

Now that takes serious skill.

Did you know that you can turn in the Stones from HoX to the Kobold in the Harbor for a Chance at Lesser Ooze Bane Arrows!?

Well Ya Do Now!
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 8:52am by Bacab »  

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #18 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:07am
Print Post  
You're just a fuckstick.  I was in a vod a few weeks back where you started to PM the clerics about how your VOD was ready to go and to drop and join... We went before you, Im not sure if you wiped which you proberly did however when we got done your LFM was still up.

If you are such an Elite player why do your LFM's take hours to fill and you have to resort in poaching players?

Angry

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #19 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:14am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:51am:
Hi, my name is blooodiereeterdeds and I are Ubar.  I am not the best, but I am pretty damn good.  Here is why:

-snip-

All of your runs suck.  After admitting your bard is a piker its official.  You are fucking tool.  Go back to WoW you worthless shit.

95% -100%  is a big margin.  Why dont you learn the difference between the two numbers.  You bloody fucking worthless cockmongler.

BTW, every single fucking player started this game with nothing.  Also, you are using OUR tactics that we found and refined.  This takes   no skill on your part.  Also, I am willing to bet your builds were ripped off others who feel they have to post their gimp shitastic build for it to be somewhat cool in the eyes of others.

Sorry to break it to you bud, but all your post did was make you seem like a pathetic worthless shit that needs to be hated on. 

Skill is taking the first 11 people and completing.  Skill is being able to save the raid grp from a wipe that was most likely caused by your own shitty leadership.

You should take the krazy part from your names and make it blooodiereeterdeds

It fits you.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:17am by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #20 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:24am
Print Post  
I am going to recommend you be booted from the Helper's guild.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #21 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:14am:
All of your runs suck.  After admitting your bard is a piker its official.  You are fucking tool.  Go back to WoW you worthless shit.

95% -100%  is a big margin.  Why dont you learn the difference between the two numbers.  You bloody fucking worthless cockmongler.

BTW, every single fucking player started this game with nothing.  Also, you are using OUR tactics that we found and refined.  This takes   no skill on your part.  Also, I am willing to bet your builds were ripped off others who feel they have to post their gimp shitastic build for it to be somewhat cool in the eyes of others.

Sorry to break it to you bud, but all your post did was make you seem like a pathetic worthless shit that needs to be hated on. 

Skill is taking the first 11 people and completing.  Skill is being able to save the raid grp from a wipe that was most likely caused by your own shitty leadership.

You should take the krazy part from your names and make it blooodiereeterdeds

It fits you.

Jesus H. Christ Devorien tell us how you really feel.

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #22 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:55am
Print Post  
You can't do an elite shroud  Shocked How fuckin pathetic are you!? Take your gear that you seem is good enough to brag about more then once and get the fuck outta here!  Grin

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #23 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:55am:
You can't do an elite shroud  Shocked How fuckin pathetic are you!? Take your gear that you seem is good enough to brag about more then once and get the fuck outta here!  Grin

You and me, Ataraxia Spa, NOW.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 10:04am
Print Post  
This one was an interesting thing that you've accomplished with your "efficiency".  You're a waste of resources.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3234390&postcount=10

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint