Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Hello everyone ;) (Read 18086 times)
Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Re: Hello everyone ;)
Reply #75 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 at 12:44am:
i ran with crazy before. too much puff not enough substance. full of fail

What's wrong with Puff Puffs?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Shaamis
Waterworks Kobold

Give...me....the....
damn....BOTTLE!!

Reply #76 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 9:31am:
Alright, straight up bitch you don't know me so I advise you to shut your fuckin trap. You are the one that needs to take the dick out of your ass for a minute and see that I was being sarcastic... Further more don't sit here and give me your shit about not bragging about the little gear that you do have cause you fuckin were and don't even try to say you weren't otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to mention what little you do have more then once. Swallow the cum which now has been shot in your mouth and sit there and shut the fuck up. Don't EVER try to jump down my throat when you don't fuckin know me to know how I was talking to you. You now ARE a fuckin tool.....

Shaamis gives this post Three "Thumbs" up.

god i miss this attitude in Shroud runs. Cheesy

Shaamis "Kegtapper" Bloodfist
Drunken-style Master
Brewmaster--Dragon Order of Arcanix
WWWGTalkFacebookYIM  
IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #77 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
I...I would say something, but Babygirl has just about said everything that needs be said.

Crazy is hereby proclaimed to be French...cause he took that right in the fuckin ass.

Keith Baker asks me questions about Eberron

Alekx wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:32am:
You were right, you win this round scotsman.

IP Logged

Shaamis
Waterworks Kobold

Give...me....the....
damn....BOTTLE!!

Reply #78 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Ashurr wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 at 2:38pm:
I...I would say something, but Babygirl has just about said everything that needs be said.

Crazy is hereby proclaimed to be French...cause he took that right in the fuckin ass.

going with the current theme, I dub Crazy:

The "Candy Apple" of the DDO Vault.

or just "Candy" for short Cool

Shaamis "Kegtapper" Bloodfist
Drunken-style Master
Brewmaster--Dragon Order of Arcanix
WWWGTalkFacebookYIM  
IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #79 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Shaamis wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 at 3:17pm:
going with the current theme, I dub Crazy:

The "Candy Apple" of the DDO Vault.

or just "Candy" for short Cool

or perhaps "RazorBlade CandyCane" cause that's the sharpest tongue I've seen since I got out the Service, LOL

if only I weren't married....

Keith Baker asks me questions about Eberron

Alekx wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:32am:
You were right, you win this round scotsman.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Crazy, you know that everyone can see the LFM people and how long it takes to fill a group, right?  Our channel is on fire whenever your LFM's come up and we start taking bets on how long they take to fill.  They don't fill quickly and then we'll see you have an LFM up for the same raid on the same character within 15 minutes, so you obviously failed.  But maybe if you type "quickly and efficiently" enough times, it will come true.  But most likely not.

I ran one VoD with you and after joining, 3 separate people sent me tells telling me to leave because it would be a mess.  We completed, but with ZERO leading from you - you stayed completely silent through the whole thing.  So we would have crashed and burned if you would have had a group that didn't know what they were doing.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #81 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Crazy, you know that everyone can see the LFM people and how long it takes to fill a group, right?  Our channel is on fire whenever your LFM's come up and we start taking bets on how long they take to fill.  They don't fill quickly and then we'll see you have an LFM up for the same raid on the same character within 15 minutes, so you obviously failed.  But maybe if you type "quickly and efficiently" enough times, it will come true.  But most likely not.

I ran one VoD with you and after joining, 3 separate people sent me tells telling me to leave because it would be a mess.  We completed, but with ZERO leading from you - you stayed completely silent through the whole thing.  So we would have crashed and burned if you would have had a group that didn't know what they were doing. 

I knew when I say a thread called 'Hello everyone' with the most recent post by Gawna I'd see something amusing. I was not disappointed.

His desires for quick and efficient runs are true. He fails quickly and efficiently. Wait, what do you mean he's doing it wrong?

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #82 - Sep 11th, 2010 at 12:21am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 at 5:16pm:
I knew when I say a thread called 'Hello everyone' with the most recent post by Gawna I'd see something amusing. I was not disappointed.

His desires for quick and efficient runs are true. He fails quickly and efficiently. Wait, what do you mean he's doing it wrong?

Dude self love is best done quickly.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #83 - Sep 11th, 2010 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 11th, 2010 at 12:21am:
Dude self love is best done quickly.

Smiley

IP Logged

Axeman
Waterworks Kobold

ESAD

Reply #84 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Let me guess.

You are one of those assholes that says link your boss beaters on a level 18-20 normal shroud run  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2010 at 7:49pm by Axeman »  

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #85 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Axeman wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 at 7:47pm:
Let me guess.

You are one of those assholes that says link your boss beaters on a level 18-20 normal shroud run  Roll Eyes

No, he is the bitch that can't get the shroud run done  Grin

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Reply #86 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
d

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint