Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Temporary hot bar lock fix (Read 797 times)
Tspoon
Ex Member

Temporary hot bar lock fix
Sep 14th, 2010 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
So, apparently Codeshaper is working on a fix to having things getting dragged out of locked hotbar slots.  he has reproduced the issue and said it appears to happen when you log on with locked hotbars.  Perhaps, just unlocking and relocking the hotbars when you initially log in will fix this problem.  I am gonna try it.  T

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Temporary hot bar lock fix
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So, apparently Codeshaper is working on a fix to having things getting dragged out of locked hotbar slots.  he has reproduced the issue and said it appears to happen when you log on with locked hotbars.  Perhaps, just unlocking and relocking the hotbars when you initially log in will fix this problem.  I am gonna try it.  T

It does. or it did for a long time I just always forget to do it until after I drag something into space at an inopportune moment.  Used to drag heals off on my Cleric all the time...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

(.)
Waterworks Kobold

Ebading a van XD

Re: Temporary hot bar lock fix
Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint