Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Turbine Support Harassment and Blatant Lying. (Read 4045 times)
Stalker7d7
Korthos Resident

Killin' zombies for a
livin'

Turbine Support Harassment and Blatant Lying.
Sep 22nd, 2010 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
I'll make this simple.  Had an account long ago, got it banned for my stupidity.  Asked about a month ago if I could get it unbanned, apologized as well, told them I understood if they didn't want to unban it.

Got this response the next day: "We have lifted the ban on your account. "

Have never been able to re-log into the account.  Sent in tickets saying the forgotten password and email links didn't work.  First response I got told me to use the forgotten password and/or email link, what I had explicitly fucking said didn't work.  Sent in another ticket, got another response telling me my problem has been resolved.  So today, I went to the forums account management section for it, post got deleted...

I checked my email:

"Thanks for your inquiry.  We have reviewed your account "stalker7d7" and see that it was permanently banned in 2007.  "

Fucking douche-bags.  If they didn't want to unban my account, why didn't they just fucking say so?  Instead of blatantly lying to me about this bullshit, harassing me, and wasting my time and effort spend trying to get into the account.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Turbine Support Harassment and Blatant Lying.
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Have you sucked Tarrants cock recently?  If not, why did you even bother?

Turdbine is full of shitty Senior Community Reps.  It's really your fault for getting so worked up over something that had .001% chance of success anyways.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Stalker7d7
Korthos Resident

Killin' zombies for a
livin'

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 8:06pm:
Have you sucked Tarrants cock recently?  If not, why did you even bother?

Turdbine is full of shitty Senior Community Reps.  It's really your fault for getting so worked up over something that had .001% chance of success anyways.

No.  You don't get it.  The only thing I want the account unbanned for is my old character names.  I just thought I'd give it a try, and they told me they unbanned my account.  That was cool...  I wouldn't have gotten 'worked up'(I'm not, not now...  you'll know when I'm worked up, cuz I'll be banned) if they had just told me that they wouldn't reverse the ban.  It was the fact they they told me they did reverse it is what created this bullshit.

But then, they were complete fucking assholes about it, and decided they'd fucking harass a used-to-be paying customer by blatantly lying about shit.

I wasn't going to get worked up over anything, until they decided to lie and harass me like that.  What the fuck is the point of it? 

What happened here can only mean 2 things:

A:  Turbine officially has the worst, most retarded fucking 'support' in the history of any fucking company.

or

B:  They purposefully harassed, lied, and wasted my time.  Something that a potential lawsuit could be made of...  Which is just outright fucking stupid.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Stalker7d7 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:24pm:
No.  You don't get it.  The only thing I want the account unbanned for is my old character names.  I just thought I'd give it a try, and they told me they unbanned my account.  That was cool...  I wouldn't have gotten 'worked up'(I'm not, not now...  you'll know when I'm worked up, cuz I'll be banned) if they had just told me that they wouldn't reverse the ban.  It was the fact they they told me they did reverse it is what created this bullshit.

But then, they were complete fucking assholes about it, and decided they'd fucking harass a used-to-be paying customer by blatantly lying about shit.

I wasn't going to get worked up over anything, until they decided to lie and harass me like that.  What the fuck is the point of it? 

A:  Turbine officially has the worst, most retarded fucking 'support' in the history of any fucking company.

or

B:  They purposefully harassed, lied, and wasted my time.  Something that a potential lawsuit could be made of...  Which is just outright fucking stupid. 

I get it. You dont.

Reread my post.  Their customer service, ingame support, and community reps are worth less then dirt.  Everyone here knows that.  Instead of going through the hassle of asking them anything you could of asked anyone here.

Then you make a thread about it... seriously, anyone here would of told you its pointless unless you start sucking Tarrants cock every tuesday and every other friday.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 12:47am
Print Post  
Stalker7d7 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:24pm:

or

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 2:24am
Print Post  
Did you consider that maybe your unbanning did not get communicated to the people down the line? Turbine is a huge corporation, this information may just not have hit the right desk, or may be unread in an in box. This is a much simpler explanation than deliberate malice and harassment. The simplest explanation is most often true.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 7:26am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 12:42am:
seriously, anyone here would of told you its pointless unless you start sucking Tarrants cock every tuesday and every other friday.

I'm pretty sure with u5 you have to swallow as well - no 'glancing blows' as it were...

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 7:54am
Print Post  
I doubt they intentionally harassed you.  They are just grossly incompetent.  Their customer service people are divided up and apparently are incapable of communicating w/ each other.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 7:26am:
I'm pretty sure with u5 you have to swallow as well - no 'glancing blows' as it were...

Smiley

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 2:24am:
Did you consider that maybe your unbanning did not get communicated to the people down the line? Turbine is a huge corporation, this information may just not have hit the right desk, or may be unread in an in box. This is a much simpler explanation than deliberate malice and harassment. The simplest explanation is most often true.

It does make sense, but it seems he's trying to portray himself as a "victim," as you will.

Some people just refuse to step out of that little box, they'd rather view everything from inside it.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
@OP

I would show the people that told you that you would be unbanned the letter from the people that said you wouldn't be unbanned. Try to keep the rhetoric to a minimum and see what happens.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
I agree that you should forward the original response saying that your account was unbanned to whomever you received the most recent email from.  Sometimes different departments handle different things and things don't get communicated properly.  Don't tell them they're idiots, just an inquiry regarding the discrepancy.

Good luck!

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #12 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 2:24am:
Turbine is a huge corporation,...

Turbine is NOT a huge corporation. If they had more than 75 actual employees, I'd be shocked!  Shocked

« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2010 at 10:20pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
I agree that you should forward the original response saying that your account was unbanned to whomever you received the most recent email from.  Sometimes different departments handle different things and things don't get communicated properly.  Don't tell them they're idiots, just an inquiry regarding the discrepancy.

ditto

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Harkins
Waterworks Kobold

Professional Stuntcock

Reply #14 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 10:19pm:
Turbine is NOT a huge corporation. If they had more than 75 actual employees, I'd be shocked!  Shocked

They were prolly just in tarrents office giving their daily fist-fuck

Q&A is the business of pointing out others' failures. Optimists need not apply.

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #15 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 3:00am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 10:19pm:

Maybe not huge but they do employ over 300 people. http://www.turbine.com/about.html

IP Logged

Bacab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 6:05am
Print Post  
I'm pretty sure Turbine/Warner Brothers just want to fuck with you.

Its that fucking Racist Frog...and no..I dont mean Kermit.  That other Frog that hates white people.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #17 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 at 3:00am:
Maybe not huge but they do employ over 300 people. http://www.turbine.com/about.html

I'm shocked!!  Shocked

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

(.)
Waterworks Kobold

Ebading a van XD

Reply #18 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 3:32pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint