Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Drunken Monk RANT (Read 6934 times)
Shaamis
Waterworks Kobold

Give...me....the....
damn....BOTTLE!!

Re: Drunken Monk RANT
Reply #25 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:53am:
You said "anal"

Anal sex, anal douche, anal-EZE, and anal drip.

Are you sure you want to hear more!?!  Smiley Smiley

Seriously, Turdbine asks us for our devotion, support, ideas, and suggestions, and our MONEY every month. and gives us excuses in return, or worse yet, PROMISES of stuff "COMING SOON" (tm) which means "when revenue starts to go below what we are currently wanting, due to boredom, we'll release another tidbit of stuff we have had done for MONTHS, and get everyone back into the grinding cycle with a new character class/race/PrE or feature".

like I said, my eyes are wide-fucking open now, i'm just trying to hand out the red-pills in my new PEZ-dispenser that says "FUCK YOU Turdbine!" on the side of it Cheesy

Shaamis "Kegtapper" Bloodfist
Drunken-style Master
Brewmaster--Dragon Order of Arcanix
WWWGTalkFacebookYIM  
IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #26 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Shaamis wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:11am:

Seriously, Turdbine asks us for our devotion, support, ideas, and suggestions, and our MONEY every month. and gives us excuses in return, or worse yet, PROMISES of stuff "COMING SOON" (tm) which means "when revenue starts to go below what we are currently wanting, due to boredom, we'll release another tidbit of stuff we have had done for MONTHS, and get everyone back into the grinding cycle with a new character class/race/PrE or feature".

like I said, my eyes are wide-fucking open now, i'm just trying to hand out the red-pills in my new PEZ-dispenser that says "FUCK YOU Turdbine!" on the side of it Cheesy

GOOOOOOOOOO SHAAMIS!  Smiley

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Shaamis
Waterworks Kobold

Give...me....the....
damn....BOTTLE!!

Reply #27 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:43am:
GOOOOOOOOOO SHAAMIS!  Smiley

well.......

I am STILL fucking pissed off what they did to you, and Turdbine never gave any of us 4+ year beta-testers SHIT.

Turbine Points for years of PAYING to beta test their Shit, FUCK THEM.

Fuck Turdbine with a 20" white dildo with rainbow sparkles, and be sure to get a running start when you do.

Everyone get in line now, but ME FIRST.

I hate sloppy seconds.

Drunken-style Master
WWWGTalkFacebookYIM  
IP Logged

Milton
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Shaamis wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:11am:

In every single MMO ever created, there are forums dedicated to that MMO, and within those forums there is a thread just like this. You could copy and paste them to each other.

Now they all could be true, and MMO Developers are naturally the laziest, and most dishonest people alive. Or its just yet another example of someone who has played the game for waaaay too long and has burnt himself out.

Take a break dude, and we'll see ya in 6 months to a year.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #29 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Milton wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 10:55am:
In every single MMO ever created, there are forums dedicated to that MMO, and within those forums there is a thread just like this. You could copy and paste them to each other.

Now they all could be true, and MMO Developers are naturally the laziest, and most dishonest people alive. Or its just yet another example of someone who has played the game for waaaay too long and has burnt himself out.

Take a break dude, and we'll see ya in 6 months to a year.

Its no secret that Turbine has estranged a lot of their long-time customers. Let the monk rant.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Shaamis
Waterworks Kobold

Give...me....the....
damn....BOTTLE!!

Reply #30 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 11:13am:
Its no secret that Turbine has estranged a lot of their long-time customers. Let the monk rant.

Your Damn Right let me fucking Rant!

Smiley

DDO was my first MMO, and I might not know how other MMOs use underhanded tactics to fucking screw their players over and draw out their monthly fees, but i know general business practices:

Product plan, product development, product estimated lifespan.

Turdbine had the first part of their DDO "product plan" fist-fucked by Atari, who treated them like crack whores,  and used them. Turdbine cried in the corner for a while then recovered when they came up with a fucking backbone and challenged Atari, and got respect with their new product "plan" i.e. F2P Hybrid model. Now, like an old broke whore who is on top now, Turdbine has decided to recover it's loses to Atari, but fucking the one part of the equation it can: it's playerbase.

Turdbine has a wealth of pre-imagined material it simply has to tweak for MMO use, and yet they seem (SEEM)_ to take just as much time as other MMOs to "develop" as other MMOs.

Give me a fucking break.

I work for a company that has multi-million dollar projects that take YEARS to develop, and I know that there is a schedule of "checkpoints" that are achieved every month, or every quarter to make sure things are going along "as planned".

Turdbine is a company that wants to make money, they arent in it for the artistic "vision" or the fans appreciation. They want to make as much money as possible.

Once I realized this, the more people that go F2P, and FORCE turdbine to produce in order to get revenue, the better off we all are.

When you pay month to month, you are giving them money to take their time, and wait, and give you crumbs.

Fuck that, no more from me.
I'll spend $$$ on stuff I want, and they will have to make a better product, or I wont spend a fucking dime on it. period.

You can choose to spend your money the way you want, and i have plenty to spend (looks at babygirl  Shocked) but i refuse to just hand them money over on a monthly basis for this fucking shitty ass treatment.

My analogy earlier was wrong: Turdbine is like an old whore who got the donkey dick WAY too much, and now they are on top, and see no problem with fist-fucking their customers to "get whats due them"

Drunken-style Master
WWWGTalkFacebookYIM  
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #31 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Fuck quit whining. No mmo i have every played gave you anything(of any use) for your tenure (examples, GuildWars gives you some shitty mini pet that is of NO use just follows you around, Everquest gives you some Veteran Clicky that gives you a bonus to xp for a short time). Its a fucking service they provide. You think that if i called my cable company and said hey i have been with you for 4 years can i have something. Fuck no they wouldnt give a shit.

I am not saying it is right. But i will say that the game has improved alot from the days of Gianthold release where khyber was down ever fucking day.

I have seen minimal down time. Since i came back to playing. Its a game either your having fun or not. You have to think that being that they are sticking to D and D there is a limited amount of content/class/races they will be able to come out with.

Seeing as they are in it to make money YES they will milk it out for a while. But since F2P came out they have been steady with new updates and such.

Oh and everquest has drawn their shit out for like 12 years(when i played they had a monthly fee like $20 dollars and you had to pay for any expansion) now with no class/race updates for the last like fucking 7 years i think lol. Guildwars has been out for some time now with only 3 major expansions (that cost $50 a piece but no monthly fee)
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:18pm by Breaken »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Milton
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Shaamis wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 11:45am:
Your Damn Right let me fucking Rant!

Smiley

DDO was my first MMO, and I might not know how other MMOs use underhanded tactics to fucking screw their players over and draw out their monthly fees, but i know general business practices:

Product plan, product development, product estimated lifespan.

Turdbine had the first part of their DDO "product plan" fist-fucked by Atari, who treated them like crack whores,  and used them. Turdbine cried in the corner for a while then recovered when they came up with a fucking backbone and challenged Atari, and got respect with their new product "plan" i.e. F2P Hybrid model. Now, like an old broke whore who is on top now, Turdbine has decided to recover it's loses to Atari, but fucking the one part of the equation it can: it's playerbase.

Turdbine has a wealth of pre-imagined material it simply has to tweak for MMO use, and yet they seem (SEEM)_ to take just as much time as other MMOs to "develop" as other MMOs.

Give me a fucking break.

I work for a company that has multi-million dollar projects that take YEARS to develop, and I know that there is a schedule of "checkpoints" that are achieved every month, or every quarter to make sure things are going along "as planned".

Turdbine is a company that wants to make money, they arent in it for the artistic "vision" or the fans appreciation. They want to make as much money as possible.

Once I realized this, the more people that go F2P, and FORCE turdbine to produce in order to get revenue, the better off we all are.

When you pay month to month, you are giving them money to take their time, and wait, and give you crumbs.

Fuck that, no more from me.
I'll spend $$$ on stuff I want, and they will have to make a better product, or I wont spend a fucking dime on it. period.

You can choose to spend your money the way you want, and i have plenty to spend (looks at babygirl  Shocked) but i refuse to just hand them money over on a monthly basis for this fucking shitty ass treatment.

My analogy earlier was wrong: Turdbine is like an old whore who got the donkey dick WAY too much, and now they are on top, and see no problem with fist-fucking their customers to "get whats due them" 

Do you perchance have a golf club in your car when you drive the freeways?

IP Logged

(.)
Waterworks Kobold

Ebading a van XD

Reply #33 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 3:35pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint