Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking to start on Khyber, need guild (Read 8034 times)
Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Looking to start on Khyber, need guild
Oct 31st, 2010 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Well, I don't *need* a guild, but...

Some kind person set me up with some plat on Khyber and I'd like to start playing with a guild if possible.

I'm a zerg-ish powergamer from Argo- I do mainly channel and guild runs, lots of Epic content and end-game raiding.  I'm a competent player, although I frequently get lost on the way to quests- the joke is that I'm the best hireling Cleric ever, you just need to summon me at the entrance to the quest.  Wink

Personality-wise, I'm easy going, dry sense of humour.  I don't like assholes or racists, but I'm not easily offended by coarse humour.

I plan on rolling either a Cleric or a FvS, if that matters.

Please contact me here or via PM if you've got a spot.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Looking to start on Khyber, need guild
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 5:34pm:

Some kind person set me up with some plat on Khyber and I'd like to start playing with a guild if possible.

I'm a zerg-ish powergamer from Argo- I do mainly channel and guild runs, lots of Epic content and end-game raiding.  I'm a competent player, although I frequently get lost on the way to quests- the joke is that I'm the best hireling Cleric ever, you just need to summon me at the entrance to the quest.  Wink

Personality-wise, I'm easy going, dry sense of humour.  I don't like assholes or racists, but I'm not easily offended by coarse humour.

There are several that fit your needs. With your temperament I suggest Loreseekers if you like a large guild, or Fallen Heroes if you want a medium sized guild. I am in Foecleaver. We can use some colorful language, probably more so than other guilds. You would be welcome, but I am not sure if that is your thing. There other great guilds, Crimson Eagles, Ransack, TFC and others, but I am not as familiar with them. Crimson Eagles is a Australian/Asian guild mostly, afaik. Hordo runs Loreseekers, Emili runs Fallen Heroes and they tell Aranticus he runs CE.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Only problem is I can't get into game coz pc still fucking not fixed

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:54pm:
Only problem is I can't get into game coz pc still fucking not fixed

Dude

Most pc parts are made in Asia. Don't you have a source?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 8:10pm:
Dude

No shit.  Most of this stuff comes from Taiwan, and you're a fuck of a lot closer to there than the rest of us.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 11:00pm
Print Post  

Yeah there are some sub section factions of Foecleaver that the convo in most groupings is just a constant mixture of filth and lude comments, thrown in with talks about the pooper... I am not saying any names  Cheesy
But other then that its the bees knees lol
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2010 at 11:00pm by Breaken »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 12:10am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:05pm:
There are several that fit your needs. With your temperament I suggest Loreseekers if you like a large guild, or Fallen Heroes if you want a medium sized guild. I am in Foecleaver. We can use some colorul language, probably more so than other guilds. You would be welcome, but I am not sure if that is your thing. There other great guilds, Crimson Eagles, Ransack, TFC and others, but I am not as familiar with them. Crimson Eagles is a Australian/Asian guild mostly, afaik. Hordo runs Loreseekers, Emili runs Fallen Heroes and they tell Aranticus he runs CE.

Is that what you meant stainer cause if thats the case then your wrong. Tongue

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 12:32am
Print Post  
Hi,

I'm an officer in Fallen Heroes.  Emili is in the midst of a TR, so now would be a good time to roll a toon and get some runs in.  Sounds like you would be a fit for us personality wise.

Roll up a toon and send an in-game tell. 

Gratz on graduating to the major leagues, btw.   Grin

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #8 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 3:51am
Print Post  

Just to help clear the air...

Zerg-ish- Pallai zergs behind the other zergers... you know.. just in case they missed that one mob.

In raids, dont let her out of your sight..... piker.

In epic content she will catch up to you just in time to loot the end chest.

She claims she doesnt like assholes, but, she plays with Alex and I.. I'm just saying.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #9 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:14am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 3:51am:

Zerg-ish- Pallai zergs behind the other zergers... you know.. just in case they missed that one mob.

She claims she doesnt like assholes, but, she plays with Alex and I.. I'm just saying.

LMAO!

All of that is false, except that I play with Alex and you.  Let me clarify- I like *my* assholes.  So long as you're an asshole on my side, I like you because it usually means you're witty and you agree with me that the other assholes are shit players, loot whores, whiners and dumb ass pricks who couldn't kill a CR:5 Kobold with anything less than an ESoS.

And well... I do zerg behind the other zergers, but only cause I'm on a slow-ass cleric with tiny Halfling legs.  Man, I've got 30% striders and Haste pots and I still can't go fast.  Undecided

Pallai no zoom so well.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:22am by Pallai »  

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:09am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 8:10pm:
Dude

it isnt the parts, i've spent like a couple of hundreda on software, sent my pc to my school's tech as well as a comp company service centre to check it out and they reported NO problems

on a better note, seems my pc is stable now after all that battery of tests they did

IP Logged

ZombieKenny
Korthos Resident

Reply #11 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:16am
Print Post  
What does the computer do?

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:29am
Print Post  
ZombieKenny wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:16am:
What does the computer do?

memory dump on blue screen every 20mins or so. this doesnt seem to happen now after i get it back from testing

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #13 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:29am:
memory dump on blue screen every 20mins or so. this doesnt seem to happen now after i get it back from testing

It was probably an error in the windows registry and was fixed.  Its not very difficult.

Either that or you are on of those people that like to do 30 things at once.  And by do, i mean do 1 thing at a time and for no apparent reason run 30 programs with only 1 or 2 gigs of ram.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #14 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:43am:
Either that or you are on of those people that like to do 30 things at once.  And by do, i mean do 1 thing at a time and for no apparent reason run 30 programs with only 1 or 2 gigs of ram.

LOL!

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #15 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:14am:
LMAO!

All of that is true, except that I play with Alex and you.  Let me clarify- I like *my* asshole(?).  So long as you're an asshole on my side, I like you because it usually means you're witty and you agree with me that the other assholes are simply awesome, because who can kill a CR:5 Kobold with anything less than an ESoS? That's right, only assholes.

And well... I do zerg behind the other zergers, but only cause I'm on a LARGE-ass cleric with tiny Halfling legs.  Man, I've got 30% striders and Haste pots, that I keep forgetting to use.  Undecided

Zoom Zoom
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:49am by Epoch »  

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #16 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 11:25am
Print Post  
You would definitely be welcome in Loreseekers so just let us know.  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #17 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Pallai,

I can prolly ship you 50k plat to get you started too. I know its not a lot, but it will get you some pots at least. I have been spending a lot on my own lowbies recently! You can tell me who to send it to here or catch me in game. Woodburning and Stainer are my alts I have been lvl'g lately. Dreamler, Dreckler, Dreadler and Greenis are my other characters. I need to run a bunch of shrouds, so I may be on them.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #18 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 11:50am:
Pallai,

I can prolly ship you 50k plat to get you started too. I know its not a lot, but it will get you some pots at least. I have been spending a lot on my own lowbies recently! You can tell me who to send it to here or catch me in game. Woodburning and Stainer are my alts I have been lvl'g lately. Dreamler, Dreckler, Dreadler and Greenis are my other characters. I need to run a bunch of shrouds, so I may be on them.

don't do it its a trap !!!

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

ZombieKenny
Korthos Resident

Reply #19 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:29am:

If it does it again right click my computer go to manage->System Tools/Event Viewer/Windows Logs/System
Scroll down in the list until you find one that is a red (X) instead of a little (!) symbol as its icon, at roughly the time that your computer did the bluescreen, it should have the stop code there, post that here, and people can probably give you a decent idea of what you need to look for. Maybe.

IP Logged

tico
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:14am:
And well... I do zerg behind the other zergers, but only cause I'm on a slow-ass cleric with tiny Halfling legs.  Man, I've got 30% striders and Haste pots and I still can't go fast.  Undecided

Great now I can find Another: Dead Halfling in the middle of the Vale stinking to high heaven

Come on folks its easy

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #21 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 3:51am:

Typically she's on a cleric... I think they have built in counter striding myself... No I would not bring her in a Prophets Epic or ER run off the bat. I'd be running out of mana hasting one for party and one for her.  Tongue  Wink She zergers when she feels like and moves at any pace.

I've run with Saraphima and I think Feelyn (is that yours?) before... was fun, she plays well, she intelligence and personality.

So... If Pallai wishes to build a character on Khyber I will be more than happy to offer Khyberian keys (Plat, Channels and/or Guild tagging). Anything she needs just ask and it's hers.

Pm me or any Fallen Hero on when you feel...
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:57pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:43am:
It was probably an error in the windows registry and was fixed.  Its not very difficult.

I only have ddo and a few other program on this machine. It's strictly a gaming machine, I dun even watch porn on it! I tested it with 2 different hd, 1 of which is totally new and loaded with win7 and same error. I have 4gb ram

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
ZombieKenny wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 2:47pm:
If it does it again right click my computer go to manage->System Tools/Event Viewer/Windows Logs/System
Scroll down in the list until you find one that is a red (X) instead of a little (!) symbol as its icon, at roughly the time that your computer did the bluescreen, it should have the stop code there, post that here, and people can probably give you a decent idea of what you need to look for. Maybe.

I have 3 IT guys look at that and I also tried looking. Up that code in Internet, fail Tongue

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #24 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:28pm:
I only have ddo and a few other program on this machine. It's strictly a gaming machine, I dun even watch porn on it! I tested it with 2 different hd, 1 of which is totally new and loaded with win7 and same error. I have 4gb ram

I am sure the porn computer has much more ram and a big ass hard drive to fit in all that Blurry Cavern Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint