Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Calling Out The Leader Of KoCR part Deuschbag (Read 20028 times)
Qhualor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Calling Out The Leader Of KoCR part Deuschbag
Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
In case you guys missed what I wrote in the forums, I'm reposting here where I can feel "safe" from getting banned. On the opening of the live event of Mabar, I tried trading my lich dust for a keepsake. Not many had dropped at the time and was a high seller. I received a tell asking me if I would accept 2 large scales instead. I agreed and decided to meet at the front of Delera's while he switched toons. While I was waiting for him, I was playing around with my backpack and getting ready for the trade, when a trade window popped up. My backpack and the window was partially overlapping, so I put the lich dust in the box and used my mouse pointer to try and drag my backpack off to the side. I missed and hit the accept button and before I realized what I did, he took the dust and logged off. I sent many tells when he logged back on and got no response back. By accident, I was ripped off. I tracked down all of his alts and sent tells asking him to complete the trade or give back the lich dust. I got no response. The person I was trying to trade with?  None other than Bigs himself. Is this a surprise that he took advantage of a situation and ignored me?  From talking to other people from his guild, my guild and even from other servers who know him, that's just the way he rolls. He is a guild leader and has obviously set examples for his members that being a ninja and just plain not doing the right thing, is acceptable. He should change his name from Bigole to Big Asshole, or maybe due to DDO rules, he had to spell the name that way to reflect the kind of player he is. I understand I won't get the trade completed and my dust is lost (and worthless now), but the reason why I'm posting this is because I see too many people getting duped in this game and for no good reason. You pissed off the wrong guy this time Big. You are my example because I'm taking a stand. If I were in your guild, I would try to impeach you. If that didn't work, I would obviously leave and warn others not to join a ninja guild. As I wrote in the KoCR guild site, you guys should change your name to the ninja guild. Its better suited.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Calling Out The Leader Of KoCR part Deuschbag
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:13pm
Print Post  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Qhualor wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:10pm:
~snip~

Hi Welcome

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1288361194

edit - OOO pwnt by Eladiun
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:14pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Ninja

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:14pm:
Ninja

Don't you have a guildie using a bow and wrecking a shroud you need to attend to?  Tongue
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:16pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Natashaelle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Who gives a shit ?

In a trade 2 scales versus 1 dust one trader is gonna get taken to the laundry.

It was you, not him.

Do I care ? Not in the fucking slightest.

Get a life ...

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:16pm:
Don't you have a guildie using a bow and wrecking a shroud you need to attend to?  Tongue

Pew Pew Pew

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Natashaelle wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:24pm:
Who gives a shit ?

It was you, not him.

Get a life ...

Umm, yah. He got an item taken from him and this is how you respond. Classy.

He lost his dust and the other party did not give him the scales.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Natashaelle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:26pm:
Umm, yah. He got an item taken from him and this is how you respond. Classy.

He lost his dust and the other party did not give him the scales.

And ?

He's been plastering the forums with this grief for several days now, but frankly his distress boils down to being unhappy that a sodding misclick on his part ruined his attempt to completely rip the other guy off by taking 2 scales in exchange for something you can get with 10 minutes worth of mote farming.

Instead, he gets ripped off himself.

Call it whatever you like, but in my own opinion, it's poetic justice.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #9 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Natashaelle wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:38pm:
And ?

He's been plastering the forums with this grief for several days now, but frankly his distress boils down to being unhappy that a sodding misclick on his part ruined his attempt to completely rip the other guy off by taking 2 scales in exchange for something you can get with 10 minutes worth of mote farming.

I could be mistaken but you appear to be mentally crippled.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:42pm:

Why do you say that?  His/her logic and mental abilities are right where they should be developementally for a 3 year old.

IP Logged

Qhualor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:16pm:

1. What does that have to do with the topic?  2. What does that even mean?

IP Logged

Shaamis
Waterworks Kobold

Give...me....the....
damn....BOTTLE!!

Reply #12 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
its not about what the trade was for, it was how the trade ended Dbag.

whether it was for one scale, or a million, there are rules of honor and engagement.

The OP is a DBag for being hasty and "accidentally" clicking to drop the item ANNNNNNND hit the "accept" button, but the other party (BIGS??? more like smalls......) dont have the nuts to come clean and make the trade correct.

I have known about KoCR for a while and I steer cler of the whole DBag Guild myself, this just gives me a reason to tell people OUTSIDE my guild to do the same.

Sure, it's just pixels, but if you act like a dick online, you must really be a shithead IRL.

Shaamis "Kegtapper" Bloodfist
Drunken-style Master
Brewmaster--Dragon Order of Arcanix
WWWGTalkFacebookYIM  
IP Logged

Natashaelle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:42pm:

What, for being pissed off with OP's fucking whining ?

Otherwise, thank you for your insult. I will treasure it.

IP Logged

Qhualor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Who gives a shit ?

It was you, not him.

Get a life ...

Ummm. I would say you cared enough to read it and post a comment

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #15 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why do you say that?  His/her logic and mental abilities are right where they should be developementally for a 3 year old.

Cheesy

That reminds me of when I was taking Developmental Psych in college. All the theories had 4,6 or 8 stages. No matter which one we where talking about I was always on stage 3.

At least I have object permanence.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #16 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Natashaelle wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:38pm:
And ?

Poetic justice if you were to be placed in San Quentin and gang raped... hold on you would only enjoy that cockgobbler. Mabye a one way ticket to the Somalia would be better.

IP Logged

Natashaelle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Shaamis wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:48pm:
I have known about KoCR for a while and I steer cler of the whole DBag Guild myself, this just gives me a reason to tell people OUTSIDE my guild to do the same.

Don't get me wrong -- KoCR clearly look like a big pile of crap from reports that people have been posting, not to mention the fact that the thread hasn't been deleted AFAIK by the Turbine mods.

I'm just, personally, getting sick of the vendetta aspects of this, OK ?

Shaamis wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:48pm:
Sure, it's just pixels, but if you act like a dick online, you must really be a shithead IRL.

Well obviously initiating the trade in question, as he did according to your reports (which I believe btw), is not in itself indicative of powerful mental abilities...
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:58pm by Natashaelle »  

IP Logged

Qhualor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Swedishchef wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:52pm:
Poetic justice if you were to be placed in San Quentin and gang raped... hold on you would only enjoy that cockgobbler. Mabye a one way ticket to the Somalia would be better.

Actually, I wrote about it on the forums a few days ago, made liker 2 replies back and that's it. I'm posting here because I can get away with what I want to say. Also, I wasn't trying to rip him off. HE offered it to me. People were trading bloodstones and handfulls of dragon scales for lich dust that day. Imagine if it happened to you. I'm sure you would have been oh well, my bad.

IP Logged

Swedishchef
Dragon Raider

Got to love the chef :)

Reply #19 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Qhualor wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:01pm:
Actually, I wrote about it on the forums a few days ago, made liker 2 replies back and that's it. I'm posting here because I can get away with what I want to say. Also, I wasn't trying to rip him off. HE offered it to me. People were trading bloodstones and handfulls of dragon scales for lich dust that day. Imagine if it happened to you. I'm sure you would have been oh well, my bad.

I was´t quoting you, i was quoting the retarded dragqueen from Monaco.

/Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #20 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Who gives a shit ?

It was you, not him.

Get a life ...

No!

The way I understood the way the deal went down was he pulled the dust... possibly mentioned it, and people started sending offers. He did not wish to trade the dust for many of the offers. Biggole (and I seen and heard him do this before many times) seen fit to make an offer he could not possibly refuse - to attain the dust in hopes of such a mess up.

When Biggs was new to game many of us took him along ... showed him how we're doing things.

Latter as he learned the raids and holding star himself - he come up with some unmentioned raid loot distributions ... such as "he grabs the runes and while people roll for the warded chest loot - he uses the rune grabs it and takes off - or - he goes afk for a long long time until people drop. He played the old rune system to raid loot so much people became weary and stopped pugging to his groups.

I do not know if you knew this but these practices  sent the original KoC (on Riedra) in hibernation. Biggs kicked all characters out except for one of his own mules then created another two guilds so as to continue playing. 

Last time I seen him do such a thing was a shroud - one person pulled a large stone (yes was just a stone) Biggole said "Am working on my last tier and forgot to send all my ingredients here, I'm missing a stone is on another character, may I borrow it and send you one back."  I knew better ... needless to say the guy lent him the stone... and latter found out Biggs never sent one back.

... not many people know this but my niece was in Order of Eminence when it was on Reidra.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2010 at 6:42pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Natashaelle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:05pm:
The way I understood the way the deal went down was he pulled the dust... possibly mentioned it, and people started sending offers. He did not wish to trade the dust for many of the offers. Biggole (and I seen and heard him do this before many times) seen fit to make an offer he could not possibly refuse - to attain the dust in hopes of such a mess up.

OK that helps shed light on things, far more than anything I've seen about the whole business so far.

I would therefore like to retract my overly aggressive attitude towards OP. I *still* think you're going on about it too much, but at least I have a clearer understanding *why*.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Who gives a shit ?

It was you, not him.

Get a life ...

U fail at comprehension

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #23 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Natashaelle wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:34pm:
OK that helps shed light on things, far more than anything I've seen about the whole business so far.

I would therefore like to retract my overly aggressive attitude towards OP. I *still* think you're going on about it too much, but at least I have a clearer understanding *why*.

Derp

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Qhualor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
i was trying to trade the dust for a keepsake.  HE OFFERED 2 scales.  at the start of the event, the dust was rare and selling for a lot.  i wasnt trying to dupe anybody.  people were trading bloodstones and dragon scales and paying thousands of plat for the dust.  i dont mean to keep this going, but i didnt realize here is where i should have been exposing a ninja and not the forums.  if getting shit on for taking a stand and to be one of hundreds of people who was taken advantage of by Bigs is a crime, than so be it.  im not whining, im just expressing and want others who dont know to be aware of how Bigs and KoCR run.  he is a leader which sets the example, so therefore the members must approve of such acts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint