Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Half-Elf Anti-Ban Demonstration (Read 825 times)
Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Half-Elf Anti-Ban Demonstration
Nov 10th, 2010 at 8:57am
Print Post  
We need to all roll up half-elves, and get everyone we know to do it...go into the market, line up and /taunt for a screenshot and send it to Turbine telling them to kiss our ass.

Meh.

Too much work...

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Re: Half-Elf Anti-Ban Demonstration
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 10:56am
Print Post  

I was goign to make an half-elf to test out, but I just cannot get past the fugly facial graphics they have. Actually the faces are not that bad, its something with the eyes that really bothers me, they all look wrong for some reason.

Granted 98% of the time I wil lbe looking at the back of their head anyways, but I do not dislike my server enough to inflict this level of punishment on them for no reason.  Wink

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: Half-Elf Anti-Ban Demonstration
Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Nov 10th, 2010 at 10:56am:
I was goign to make an half-elf to test out, but I just cannot get past the fugly facial graphics they have. Actually the faces are not that bad, its something with the eyes that really bothers me, they all look wrong for some reason.

Granted 98% of the time I wil lbe looking at the back of their head anyways, but I do not dislike my server enough to inflict this level of punishment on them for no reason.  Wink

Kit

Yes

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint