Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Update 7 Patch 1 (Read 935 times)
Combat Wombat
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Update 7 Patch 1
Nov 10th, 2010 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
"The Shroud

Divine Intervention will no longer prevent the death gate in the shroud from sending them to the final phase of the raid."

Fuck you turbine

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Update 7 Patch 1
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Boo... stealing all our fun.  I wonder if they bothered to fix it so the Recall button doesn't show again in Part 5.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Annalog
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Combat Wombat wrote on Nov 10th, 2010 at 1:26pm:
"The Shroud

Divine Intervention will no longer prevent the death gate in the shroud from sending them to the final phase of the raid."

Fuck you turbine

I'd never actually noticed that saving me or my main heal target from deathgate. (I always capstone someone in shroud)

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Annalog wrote on Nov 10th, 2010 at 4:39pm:
I'd never actually noticed that saving me or my main heal target from deathgate. (I always capstone someone in shroud)

Most shrine prior to Part 5 removing it.  You generally had to intentionally nail someone before hitting the portal.  It was good for LOLZ especially if they shrined already and had to wait out the timer.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint