Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Epic Chrono (Read 7769 times)
Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Re: Epic Chrono
Reply #25 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:24am:
Well, by high hp they probably meant around 450-470.  By high reflex save they meant a Str based Monk build.

Your HP cannot be that high if you die on a failed save.  Let's be honest here, improved evasion cuts dmg in half on a roll of 1, sooooo....

Oh, btw.  My current guild attempted it today, it was a guaranteed failure since the shit for brains raid leader decided to pug out 1 spot.  Pugged it to fucking Drymoist, So i went along and watched them all wipe, it was fucking great.

LOL.  Not sure what went wrong, but go in one of Nick's groups.  Did one the other day with him and it was near flawless.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #26 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Sisster wrote on Dec 5th, 2010 at 1:27pm:
No we were all quickened with our mass heals, and no mana pot usage... But it probably helped we were all on our fvs's, and the party made it a point to stay and work together, so we weren't missing ppl in the mass heal. Grin Grin

I did it on my 1845 SP Clonk using quicken the whole time.  Don't need a FvS- just saying.  Used 1 pot, but only because I panicked and nobody was calling out percent down on the abishai bosses.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Dec 5th, 2010 at 2:33pm:
I did it on my 1845 SP Clonk using quicken the whole time.  Don't need a FvS- just saying.  Used 1 pot, but only because I panicked and nobody was calling out percent down on the abishai bosses.

They prob had a female drow cleric yo.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 10:23am
Print Post  
All of this is very good info...I've run it a couple times, and either it was uber rough to complete, or we didn't even make it lol.

Will definitely have to get into more runs and see how different groups do this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint