Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic +2 Bonus Loot (Read 4268 times)
popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

+2 Bonus Loot
Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
So...

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=287512
Quote:
Winter is approaching, so enjoy some fall fun before the snow starts falling! Starting today, Monday November 22nd, through Sunday November 28th enjoy better treasure and fun festival activities in game!

Bonus Loot is here! We've enhanced dungeon loot quality with a +2 tier bonus! Don't forget that this bonus stacks with the +1 loot gems from the DDO Store as long as you're playing a CR 20 or less dungeon!
Festival of Endless Night returns! Did you miss the Mabar Festival of Endless Night? We're having an encore of the festival! To learn how to participate in the festival, check out our festival guide by clicking here!
Happy questing!

I have been told that chests inside quests contain items that have a maximum ML of quest level -3. That means a level 17 quest will have items that have an ML of 14.

If we start doing Sins of Attrition on Hard and have a loot gem running, that sounds like a CR 20 quest +3 levels for gem and Bonus Loot and then -3 levels for the ML of the items in the chest.

That means we should see a bunch of ML 20 items in Sins of Attrition Hard. Is my understanding of quest loot mechanics correct?
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:34pm by popejubal »  

fnord

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Re: +2 Bonus Loot
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
I think Eladrin had posted that chest levels can't go over level 22. Of course he also said that all level 20 gear was "epic" loot. Either way it will be interesting to see what bugs the max loot of the game will reveal.

So for max, find level 18 chests, +2 loot bonus, +1 mark of finding, +1 loot gem.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Ohh, bump that all up a level. Tolero says max is 23 now.

IP Logged

Clam
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 2:24am
Print Post  
Glenalth wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 5:26pm:
I think Eladrin had posted that chest levels can't go over level 22. Of course he also said that all level 20 gear was "epic" loot. Either way it will be interesting to see what bugs the max loot of the game will reveal.

So for max, find level 18 chests, +2 loot bonus, +1 mark of finding, +1 loot gem.

I pulled some +1 para of disruption wraps, ML 20.  WHAT about that is epic, besides the fail?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Clam wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 2:24am:
I pulled some +1 para of disruption wraps, ML 20.  WHAT about that is epic, besides the fail?

Umm, they just said it was epic, they never said what was epic about it.  Sadly, after all these years, you expected something positive, shame on you.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #5 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 5:50am
Print Post  
Yay my crap will be worth a little more this week. Cheesy

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

RAM
Korthos Resident

Not by Strength by Guile

Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2010 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:33pm:
So...

I have been told that chests inside quests contain items that have a maximum ML of quest level -3. That means a level 17 quest will have items that have an ML of 14.

If we start doing Sins of Attrition on Hard and have a loot gem running, that sounds like a CR 20 quest +3 levels for gem and Bonus Loot and then -3 levels for the ML of the items in the chest.

That means we should see a bunch of ML 20 items in Sins of Attrition Hard. Is my understanding of quest loot mechanics correct?

That is correct, yes.

Bring a greater Tharashk Dragonmark and only do it on normal.

RAM
ELH

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2010 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
RAM wrote on Nov 27th, 2010 at 4:49pm:
That is correct, yes.

Bring a greater Tharashk Dragonmark and only do it on normal.

RAM
ELH

Remember kids, Ram is so super leet that if you aren't paying attention and you open his chest without using the dragonmark he will yell at you and tell you what a noob you are and then cry about it on the forums because everyone knows all the real pros care about the +1 loot they get from the subterrane chests that they couldn't make it to without the help or some other "noob"

IP Logged

RAM
Korthos Resident

Not by Strength by Guile

Reply #8 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 3:08am
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Nov 27th, 2010 at 6:13pm:
Remember kids, Ram is so super leet that if you aren't paying attention and you open his chest without using the dragonmark he will yell at you and tell you what a noob you are and then cry about it on the forums because everyone knows all the real pros care about the +1 loot they get from the subterrane chests that they couldn't make it to without the help or some other "noob"

Not sure about the rest, but there is no doubt I am better than you. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 1:26am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:33pm:
So...

Its bull shit me and a friend farmed sins on hard last +2 loot weekend and all we got was shit that was ml 14-16.

The only time i got good shit was TOD end reward pulled stuff like +5 metaline hand wraps ml 20 and other shit.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

(.)
Waterworks Kobold

Ebading a van XD

Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 3:41pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint