Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The house of fucking Mangar? (Read 25683 times)
pissedoffonArgo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

The house of fucking Mangar?
Dec 24th, 2010 at 1:51am
Print Post  
What the fuck is with this piece of shit guild. Every last one of them Is a fuckin nuisance.

If this fuckin Pocketninja fucker and his lame ass of a friend Shadowgunz does not stop with their bs. I swear i will infiltrate their pathetic excuse for a plat farming guild and tear them a new one.

Seriously guys . If you read this grow the fuck up. You have already burnt every bridge with almost every respected guild in Argo. Now you are harrasing the small guilds and noobs in Harbor.  Piss of you fuckin wankers. Piss right the fuck off. Make your own channel. hide . go away . go far far away. go Back to wow you fuckers....

Fucker just scammed my buddy for a ioune stone. Told him it was worthless( buddy is two days into the game) and now he is selling it on argo forums for 2 million plat. Fuckin guy has been at it all week trying to scam new players for their stones. Do not buy into his shit. He is a fuckin prick....

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Re: The house of fucking Mangar?
Reply #1 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 2:10am
Print Post  
I haven't seen them actively scam anyone (probably because I haven't been paying attention to that kind of thing), but I have noticed that they tend to suck in quests.

I've had some really good experiences with higher level KA folks (yep, some of them are actually getting into Shrouds, etc. now).  I do not recall any good experiences with House of Mangar folks.  Sad

fnord

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 5:43am
Print Post  
I just wanna know why they send me tells wishing me good luck in raids.... WTF?

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #3 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 6:46am
Print Post  
I've had Pocketninja squelched for weeks now. Any time you'd wander through a noob zone, he was there spamming trade chat for Ioun stones or other goodies.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 6:51am
Print Post  
I should go to a noob zone when he is on and spam - dont trade your ioun stones, they are valuable!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #5 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:44am
Print Post  
looks like AoK might have a new guild to harasss. awesome.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #6 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
He's moved on to LFM spam now.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #7 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Pocket has sent ungodly numbers of tells to Nothing Personal members... to the point that our vent was littered with cries of "Fucking Pocketninja sending me tells AGAIN???"

I don't personally have any beef with him, but I've seen the way he's made himself a pest to my friends and I don't like it.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #8 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Just squelch him or report him.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #9 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Glenalth wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 5:57pm:
Just squelch him or report him.

/reported for reporting

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Clam
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
pissedoffonArgo wrote on Dec 24th, 2010 at 1:51am:
What the fuck is with this piece of shit guild. Every last one of them Is a fuckin nuisance.

If this fuckin Pocketninja fucker and his lame ass of a friend Shadowgunz does not stop with their bs. I swear i will infiltrate their pathetic excuse for a plat farming guild and tear them a new one.

Seriously guys . If you read this grow the fuck up. You have already burnt every bridge with almost every respected guild in Argo. Now you are harrasing the small guilds and noobs in Harbor.  Piss of you fuckin wankers. Piss right the fuck off. Make your own channel. hide . go away . go far far away. go Back to wow you fuckers....

Fucker just scammed my buddy for a ioune stone. Told him it was worthless( buddy is two days into the game) and now he is selling it on argo forums for 2 million plat. Fuckin guy has been at it all week trying to scam new players for their stones. Do not buy into his shit. He is a fuckin prick....

I think it's fucking hilarious that your retard of a buddy fell for the, "That thing is worthless, why don't you let me throw it away for you," routine. 

IP Logged

pissedoffonArgo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Clam wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 10:53pm:
I think it's fucking hilarious that your retard of a buddy fell for the, "That thing is worthless, why don't you let me throw it away for you," routine. 

oh believe me when i say it is not just this one thing. yeah he scammed my new buddy i just convinced to come play the game. My buddy should have known, but fell for the act. whatever. live and let learn.

What drives me batty about this fuckin guild is the non stop tells they send out to players. Non stop tells to every cleric and fvs on the server. The non stop posting of them in trade chat. The same thing every time. They want your high end loot for dirt.... they get it and sell it right away on the argo forums or even worse right there in trade chat for 20 times the amount paid.... The non stop pompous attitude they show in advice and gen chat. This guild is about one thing. platinum and they will literally stop at nothing to get it.

You make a fuckin alt and the first thing you see in chat is that fucker trying to scam players. I mean cmon. for fuck sakes. I can understand once every day seeing  a WTB in trade. but this fucker seems to live in the harbor. 24/7 . to top it off he has a bunch of alts.

Fuck him and fuck you to for finding scamming noobs such a joyous thing..  prick!!! hope karma bites you in the ass...

IP Logged

Clam
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
pissedoffonArgo wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:20pm:
oh believe me when i say it is not just this one thing. yeah he scammed my new buddy i just convinced to come play the game. My buddy should have known, but fell for the act. whatever. live and let learn.

What drives me batty about this fuckin guild is the non stop tells they send out to players. Non stop tells to every cleric and fvs on the server. The non stop posting of them in trade chat. The same thing every time. They want your high end loot for dirt.... they get it and sell it right away on the argo forums or even worse right there in trade chat for 20 times the amount paid.... The non stop pompous attitude they show in advice and gen chat. This guild is about one thing. platinum and they will literally stop at nothing to get it.

You make a fuckin alt and the first thing you see in chat is that fucker trying to scam players. I mean cmon. for fuck sakes. I can understand once every day seeing  a WTB in trade. but this fucker seems to live in the harbor. 24/7 . to top it off he has a bunch of alts.

Fuck him and fuck you to for finding scamming noobs such a joyous thing..  prick!!! hope karma bites you in the ass...

If it makes you feel any better, a guildy of mine snagged a pale lavender off the AH for 100kpp (or something else ridiculously low).  He thought it was a great deal, but over the next 10 minutes he started asking if it mattered that the stone lacked the "Suppressed Power" tag.  Nobody on at the time could provide a credible answer, so in a panic, the guildy threw the ioun stone back onto the AH for 600kpp and goes afk.  Not 2 minutes later, a different guildy, logs on to vent saying he just got a pale lavender and wants to sell it to me (we made arrangements earlier that I would buy his next stone).  The deal goes through, and 20 mins or so later, the first guy comes back and long story short i bought his stone and he was pissed.  blah blah fuck off your friend is still an idiot.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #13 - Dec 26th, 2010 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Clam wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:54pm:
  blah blah fuck off your friend is still an idiot.

You're an asshole dude if you think it was ok to take advantage of a guy who'd only been playing the game for 2 days.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #14 - Dec 26th, 2010 at 12:23pm
Print Post  

He spent most of the afternoons around Christmas time spamming the Harbor chat trying to buy Gold and Silver coins.

Last night he even had a LFM up for a while saying he was buying the coins in the Harbor area.

I do not know Pocketninja that well, though I think I have ran with him a few times before in PUGs, the name seems familiar.

But I do have to say that anyone whos main way of making money seems to be scamming newer players in the Harbor who just don't know what some items are actually worth is pretty a shitty way to treat your fellow players.

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Dec 27th, 2010 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
It seems that you find these small groups of kids who start playing and decide that they will find a way to be the richest fucks in the community, buy the best gear and it won't matter what other people think of them because they'll be too uber to care. 

What these people fail to understand is how important your reputation is because you will need these people to help you out later, even if it's just to put a group together to level.  Unless if you have a static group of 12 people that all level and raid together, which is pretty doubtful.

I think it's a big reason why guilds like Epitaph fail - they are a huge group and can run together or solo through at least the first 10 or so levels.  Then you actually need other people in your group, even just one pug person who knows a quest that you can't get done and no one will run with you.

IP Logged

Philam
Waterworks Kobold

Hi welcome!

Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2011 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:44am:
looks like AoK might have a new guild to harasss. awesome.

You rang?

Ph

AoK
Phortune/Phelin/Phaith/Phish/Phix

IP Logged

Sang Re
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 6:04am
Print Post  
Slight necro Tongue, but:

mangar [man-gahr’]
article & verb transitive
1. To pinch (robar).
2. To beg (mendigar), to scrounge.
verb neuter
3. To pilfer (robar); (Cono Sur) to scrounge. (n)

And it doesn't matter if you're lvl2 straight outta Korthos. They try to scam capped TRs all the same.

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
We never scammed anyone in Harbor or any TR. Ever since that bacon eater  Pallai and her friend with the fucked up teeth Kanya made that rumor about me stalking her, You guys started bugging me about asking for ioune stones in trade chat.

Why you all singel me out i have no idea. I never stalked anyone. I used to Just spam the who panel asking any divine online if they wanted to heal our raids. That was before we were big and bad and one of the top guilds on Argo. Now we do not have this problem. we can fill any spot within guild.  How a simple tell turned into stalking and blacklisting and drama i will never know?

Anyway it is long gone and in the past. WE never scammed anyone and it is all a lie from those two bitch drama queens. Wherever they go Drama ensues. They get everyone fighting one another then go and eat bacon in the corner well the fight breaks out.

Fuck you for making this thread. Fuck all you sobs on argo who are not in Mangar and fuck those to ugly hoes as well.

Fuck all yall... Mangar does not need you or want you in our raids. If did not get that ioune stone from your buddy then chances are he would have been hustled by one of the AOK guys anyway. They are pussy scammers and no one even batted a eye when they asked to screw players for their stones in trade.

The drama on argo is pure fail. You guys all need to grow up. Buncha Queens....

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
I am amused that eating bacon is an insult. Although it does make me crave a bacon sandwich.

Mmmm.

Bacon.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #20 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Awwww. i thought Gawna was back for a second, but it was just a necro thread.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #21 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 7:10pm:
/reported for reporting

reported

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We never scammed anyone in Harbor or any TR. Ever since that bacon eater  Pallai and her friend with the fucked up teeth Kanya made that rumor about me stalking her, You guys started bugging me about asking for ioune stones in trade chat.

Why you all singel me out i have no idea. I never stalked anyone. I used to Just spam the who panel asking any divine online if they wanted to heal our raids. That was before we were big and bad and one of the top guilds on Argo. Now we do not have this problem. we can fill any spot within guild.  How a simple tell turned into stalking and blacklisting and drama i will never know?

Anyway it is long gone and in the past. WE never scammed anyone and it is all a lie from those two bitch drama queens. Wherever they go Drama ensues. They get everyone fighting one another then go and eat bacon in the corner well the fight breaks out.

Fuck you for making this thread. Fuck all you sobs on argo who are not in Mangar and fuck those to ugly hoes as well.

Fuck all yall... Mangar does not need you or want you in our raids. If did not get that ioune stone from your buddy then chances are he would have been hustled by one of the AOK guys anyway. They are pussy scammers and no one even batted a eye when they asked to screw players for their stones in trade.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #23 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:

better late then never i guess.... Undecided

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #24 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:

The fact that you constantly spam Harbor chat for Ioun Stones without an offering price.  And you have flipped out when people suggest a price of 1 million plat or more.  That doesn't make you look like you want to pay a reasonable price for that Ioun Stone you want so badly.  How many fucking alts do you have that you need that many Ioun Stones?

I have NEVER seen an Ioun Stone for less than the AH plat cap on the AH.  That means that people are willing to pay at least 2 million plat for them.  And you flip out when people suggest that new players not accept anything less than 1 million plat.

Quote:

I don't know what Kannya looks like, but I think Pallai is kind of cute.  Not that it matters.  Also, please teach your guildies what the fuck they're supposed to do in raids.  They all think that they know what to do, but I still hear them say shit like "don't cast Heroism on the puppies" in HoX and "can I get a Blur" right before part 4 of the Shroud.

I mean, I'm kind of obsessive about asking for Merfolks in raids, but I at least know that it won't actually be of any benefit.

fnord

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint