Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The house of fucking Mangar? (Read 25743 times)
Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: The house of fucking Mangar?
Reply #50 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 11:35am
Print Post  
If you can really fill all the spots in a group from your guild, then why do you still send tells to divines on the server? Until I TR'd my favored soul yesterday I would get asked to come heal your gimp ass guildies.

Tokun Helf Fighter/Ranger/Monk Gragurn Dwarf Barbarian Tekllin WF Wizard Jadokis WF Favored Soul
Order of the Silver Dragons

IP Logged

Gornin
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 11:11am:
hey now Gland didn't do anything to deserve this doosh bag.

Seriously, I was like WTF did we do?

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Seriously, I was like WTF did we do?

He probably means Sarlona.

That being said, G-land is too damned happy for my tastes.

IP Logged

Gornin
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
He probably means Sarlona.

That being said, G-land is too damned happy for my tastes.

Nah, we just contain it better.

IP Logged

apep
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Talk all the shit you want pope. Just because you think a ioune stone is worth 4.2 mill plat does not mean i do. The highest i have spent was 1.5 for a pale lavender.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3681093&postcount=2
Quote:
if i were you id take that offer ,vibrant purples normally net 2 frd's only no more no less, unless the perons is completly deperate for one or something

so ya take that offer of 5 scales and 200k , and youd be 1 scale and 200k + the normal going rate

gratz on the pull

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3629895&postcount=3
Quote:
they are worth about half of what the pale lavenders are worth.

the vibrant purple stone are purely a twink item useful from lvl 5-14 when you start getting spell pen 9 and archmagi on other items but really useful between those levels

Don't mind me, just calling out some bullshit.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2011 at 4:13pm by apep »  

IP Logged

Vissarion
DQ Assaulter

Reply #55 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
I think that all that needs to be said about Pocket and his guild is that the only people I've ever heard say it's a good guild are either in it or Godh.

Theologians don't know nothin' about my soul

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #56 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 8:34am:
Really?
You mean intentionally deprecating one's religion, race and cultural background in one seemingly innocuous saying isn't insulting?
Why not just open it up and call her a "kyke" or is that just too direct?
I'm very glad that most folks called that would shake it off, but to say that it isn't worthy of mention leads me to believe that you've never been the butt of someone's racism.  Even the most minor back-handed slight cuts deeply when used as a consistent weapon with nothing but tacit support from the it's-not-a-worthy-insult crowd.
Do I keep kosher? No.
Do I personally take offense if someone calls me a "bacon-eater"? No.
Do I find it slightly more offensive that someone is actually indicating that a racist slight isn't an "insult" than the insult itself?  Yes.
Fuck you.
Maybe I'm over-sensitive, but the next time you want to defend someone who is being targeted by racism, maybe you want to actually say something positive rather than indicate that the object of that racism shouldn't take offense because you, not the target, does not.

While I agree with everything you say here and as someone of Jewish descent (mothers mother was a Jew). I have to say you are giving Pocket too much credit.

He was not using baconeater as a Jewish insult, he was simply trying to use Premier Smurfs insults as his own and and fucked them up. Heffty calls Kannya a "bacon eater" and Pallai a jew somehow Pocket got his wires crossed (not sure how Roll Eyes ) and got his insults mixed up and confused.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #57 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
My hubby sometimes calles me "just another drunken mick" but I suppose it would be nasty coming from someone else. I know it's a racist term, I just consider it a weak one. I can also see Hordo's point, though, it's still racist.

IP Logged

Milamber69
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #58 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Have fun you nosey bastards.

I think you crossed the line with that 'nosey' comment.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #59 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Milamber69 wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:10pm:
I think you crossed the line with that 'nosey' comment.

I think that was an ethnic slur against me because I'm of Italian descent and have a big nose.

fnord

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
I would really like a moderator to remove this thread. It does no one any good.

It is like a year old. Remove it. It is all lies anyway.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #61 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Here.
You sound like you needs these.

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
No woody i am trying to spare any more hate. If anyone needs those its Pope.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #63 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Alrighty. Then let me fill you in.

Threads very rarely get deleted here. They may be moved but very, very , very few have ever been deleted. And those that did were because they were interfering with the actual operation of the Vault.

As this one is simply you against the world my advise is:

SITFU
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:03pm by woody »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #64 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:

No, that is not how it works here now shut your fucking useless pie hole.

DIAF
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:06pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Wtf does SITFU mean?

That some kinda strange shylock kosher abbie lingo or what?

Strange never heard of that. Love the vault so far. lots of bacon and multi-culturalism. Smiley

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #66 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #67 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I don't need those.  I use socks to stuff my bras, not tissues.

fnord

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Wtb: Pale lavender ioune stone

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
sorry that last post was meant for argo trade chat.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #70 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wtf does SITFU mean?

That some kinda strange shylock kosher abbie lingo or what?

Strange never heard of that. Love the vault so far. lots of bacon and multi-culturalism. Smiley

Suck It The Fuck Up

Learn to use Google dipshit.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #71 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We never scammed anyone in Harbor or any TR. Ever since that bacon eater  Pallai and her friend with the fucked up teeth Kanya made that rumor about me stalking her, You guys started bugging me about asking for ioune stones in trade chat.

Why you all singel me out i have no idea. I never stalked anyone. I used to Just spam the who panel asking any divine online if they wanted to heal our raids. That was before we were big and bad and one of the top guilds on Argo. Now we do not have this problem. we can fill any spot within guild.  How a simple tell turned into stalking and blacklisting and drama i will never know?

Anyway it is long gone and in the past. WE never scammed anyone and it is all a lie from those two bitch drama queens. Wherever they go Drama ensues. They get everyone fighting one another then go and eat bacon in the corner well the fight breaks out.

Fuck you for making this thread. Fuck all you sobs on argo who are not in Mangar and fuck those to ugly hoes as well.

Fuck all yall... Mangar does not need you or want you in our raids. If did not get that ioune stone from your buddy then chances are he would have been hustled by one of the AOK guys anyway. They are pussy scammers and no one even batted a eye when they asked to screw players for their stones in trade.

The drama on argo is pure fail. You guys all need to grow up. Buncha Queens....

Quote:
Talk all the shit you want pope. Just because you think a ioune stone is worth 4.2 mill plat does not mean i do. The highest i have spent was 1.5 for a pale lavender. The player i got it off of was more then happy to sell me it.  most of the time the players i trade with cannot even have over a certain amount of plat cause they are f2p. I usually offer to trade em a item that will help em down the road. bloodstones. spec gloves, stuff like that...

Maybe some of my guildies are new. Maybe some of em ask for blur. Common mistake. I can almost guarantee the reason we say not to bother casting  a extended gh on all the pups in hound is because we always have our warchanter in there singing the song to save the casters mana so they can keep the middle clear at all times without having to worry about pups. the warchanter is enough. we have proved this time and time again.  What you dont know is we are laughing at those casters in guild chat. Nothing worse then some lame arcane sitting in middle pretending to buff the dogs that the bard has already buffed. Thats what we call a lazy waste of a spot in our runs, Go kill some shit and let the bard worry about the pups. so do not be so quick to judge.

And i really have no clue what the fuck that bacon eating attention whore looks like. I am glad you find her hot pope. Good for you. your morale standards must be lower then mine. Just cause a bitch is hot does not mean she is not a bitch...  Only reason i know what Kanya looks like is because the stupid attention seeking haglet posted a pic over on argo on the other forums. Go take a look its quite a riot looking at her big fake Nicotine stained dentures. Maybe you will find them hot and have something to fap to tonight to get your lame ass to sleep. 

Quote:
only reason i found this thread so late is because someone told me you guys were talking shit about our guild in the Fine antique leg wear hating post by heffty. I came and saw it. left my say and decided to search around for what other nonsense you guys have been spreading about us. 

low and behold on page 5 was this post from some butthurt guy who's friend sold me a ioune stone like a year ago. I bet I payed more then he was planning to fuck his friend over for aswell.  The nerve of you fucking trade police on argo is outstanding.

So yeah i guess i am better late then never.

I never scammed anyone for shit in this game and thats more then i can say for the rest of you greedy plat hounds. Every trade i made was a fair one. It takes two to make a deal last time i checked. One to make a offer, the other to accept. You cannot force someone in ddo to make a trade. It is not brain science.

Quote:
I don't want your sympathy. Why the fuck would I? I did not do anything wrong. and of course i flipped out when you send a tell to a player that i am about to make a deal with telling him i am untrustworthy and a scammer. I ask for something in trade and you guys start with your shit!! Its worth this and that. Reality check,  its worth the highest bidder wants to pay!

Fucking 2 million plat is not chump change! You have to ask yourself who really got fucked in that deal. I was willing to pay top dollar for that stone. None of you were willing to pay higher. What happened to the stone?. The player probs posted it on AH for no buyout and sum1 bought it. He probs ended up losing more money then he could have made because you nosey people have the urge to police trade channel.

So who really got fucked in that big fiasco . I didnt. You didnt. The player who had the stone more then likely got fucked by ah fees because you guys made  him to pararanoid to make a honest deal.

I have no idea what you are talking about as far as shadow is concerned. Obviously if you are looking for something there is right and wrong times to go searching trade channels for it. No point doing it when everyones in bed. Do it at 5 or 6 eastern when every1 is online. that's just common sense.

What bothers me is you guys act like i am the only one who looks for ioune stones. You all have spammed trade at one time or another. don't single me and my guild out for looking for ioune stones. Quit it with this holier then thou attitude you hippocrite!

Quote:
Anyway i am going to bed. You guys can conjure up all the bullshit you want and go drool over the drama. Do what you gotta do. Pope seems to know where some good tranny sites are if you get bored beating each other off to Kanyas cum stained dentures!

Have fun you nosey bastards.

Quote:

Quote:

Just quoting these now for when Pocket finally figures out that he can go back and edit his posts.  Smiley

fnord

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #72 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
SITFU Yo!

Thats what i told Hordo's mum after she gobbled down my un-cut  Frankfurter..

SITFU DAWG!!! Wooof woof

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #73 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
SITFU Yo!

Thats what i told Hordo's mum after she gobbled down my un-cut  Frankfurter..

SITFU DAWG!!! Wooof woof

Look another 15 year old has found the vault.  Woot.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Pocket_The_Great
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
I would never edit my posts Pope. For one i do not know how. And secondly I would be admitting defeat by editing them. Bowing down to the high and mighty Vaulties and the trade police of ARgo is to much.  Would be pretty humiliating. I would rather lick the bacon grease off of Pallai's moustache and then spit it into fat hefty's mouth then admit defeat.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint