Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) In Case Folks Want to Come Along... (Read 10423 times)
Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

In Case Folks Want to Come Along...
Jan 13th, 2011 at 8:34am
Print Post  
...and if we have room as these raids will be guildies first...

Here is what my cleric Hordeau will be up to each Friday at 5PM Central

With the exception of every 2nd Friday of the month Officers Meeting (which will necessarily cause an intermission in the festivities), we will be running non-stop through as many raids as possible in this order:

1. Reaver
2. Hound
3. VoD
4. Shroud
5. ToD
6. Epic Chronoscope
7. DQ1/DQ2 [possibly epic]
8. VON5/VON6 [possibly epic]
9. Titan
10. Abbot

We will be doing all raids on the hardest difficulty I believe we can complete, depending on party make-up.
I will be structuring each raid in the hopes that we can do Elite however and will need this:

Healers: 2 more to accompany Hordeau
Bard: Warchanter
Rogue: At the very least a splash who can Open Locks in the Shroud, and Disable Device in VoD.
Caster: At least one, perhaps two if we have some toasters in the party.
Melee: Filling out the rest with folks who can perpetrate a beat down...

I'll be running and gunning these as fast as possible once we start, with only a couple minutes in between for swapping toons/airhship buffs, etc...so just be ready to go once you get into the party to not make folks wait forever.

As for loot, if anyone is particularly looking for a certain item, LET US KNOW.  For all you know you're the only one looking for it, and if not, we can better facilitate quick and painless raid loot /roll d100's if we know in advance that folks are looking for anything in particular.  I, myself, am looking for various items from many, but not all, of the raids and would love to know who needs what so we can all help each other out.

CY'ALL on Friday...and Shabbat Shalom!

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Re: In Case Folks Want to Come Along...
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 8:34am:
1. Reaver
2. Hound
3. VoD
4. Shroud
5. ToD
6. Epic Chronoscope
7. DQ1/DQ2 [possibly epic]
8. VON5/VON6 [possibly epic]
9. Titan
10. Abbot

I can do Doors/traps as required

I can do Reaver, Hound, VOD, Shroud, No boots for ToD, never done Chrono, Flagged but have never done DQ, Von, Not flagged for Titan or Abbot.

Let me know if that is OK and if ther eis a spot I would like to join.

Theft . Judaah
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. - Diogenes of Sinope

IP Logged

MalakRevan
Waterworks Kobold

Pissing People off since

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
I can bring Senor (Tr'd WF Wizzy), Falutin, or Rexzar.  Flagged for everything on Fal and Rex.  Senor has no boots yet and he hasn't finished flagging for Abbot but that's about a 20 minute quickie.  Just let me know.  I can also run PsionicFal (WF Tank) for most of the raids as well.

Looking for some specific items per toon except on Falutin who is pretty much done.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:12pm by MalakRevan »  

Falutin
SenorHezrou
PsionicFal
Rexzar
Leader of Foecleaver.
Yes I am a Vault Lurker and I rarely post.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
I may be able to start joining these on at least Cmbtcorpsman in a couple weeks. The time is a bit early for me before then. After that, the only time I would have to drop early is last Friday of the month for the Military Raid.

Oh yeah, and the only thing Cmbt is not flagged for is Abbot; he is just missing 1 shield piece from Wrath.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:12pm by flynnjsw »  

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:11pm:
I may be able to start joining these on at least Cmbtcorpsman in a couple weeks. The time is a bit early for me before then. After that, the only time I would have to drop early is last Friday of the month for the Military Raid.

Oh yeah, and the only thing Cmbt is not flagged for is Abbot; he is just missing 1 shield piece from Wrath.

And before I TR Paladdium, I can use him as well.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Smrti is flagged for all but Abbot (missing 2 effing sigils) and can definitely fill a melee spot. Can also hit locks in Part 3 Shroud (on Hard definitely, maybe on Elite if I hotswap a +15 item)

Fridays a 5pm are excellent times too. Let me know.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Finally!  Raids at a normal time!  I'm flagged for any and all of those raids and can help on any toon - Gawna is pure warchanter goodness, I can get traps and doors on Cellebrian, Mayo is a caster with huge DSL and Awnoo will beat your face in.  Awnoo is the only one flagged for Abbott at the moment since I TR'd my cleric, but if I decide to not be lazy and get Mayo through Litany, she can be a backup.  Smiley

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
The way I'm thinking this will all go down is that the Guild will have a big response for the first one or two of these Friday Raid Revivals, but will move onto other things as they get on timers and whatnot.

At that point, I'll likely keep doing these and PUG TONS of spots...for the first two, however, I anticipate pretty good guild turnout.

BUT, look for me on Hordeau this Friday at 5pm Central and if there is a spot for any of you, you are most welcome!

OH, btw, I'll let you know if any of the "younger" Loreseekers is in the party Gawna so we can allow for the normal course of adolescence and puberty to occur...I doubt he wants to experience all of it in a 15 minute Reaver! LOL

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:01pm:
The way I'm thinking this will all go down is that the Guild will have a big response for the first one or two of these Friday Raid Revivals, but will move onto other things as they get on timers and whatnot.

At that point, I'll likely keep doing these and PUG TONS of spots...for the first two, however, I anticipate pretty good guild turnout.

BUT, look for me on Hordeau this Friday at 5pm Central and if there is a spot for any of you, you are most welcome!

OH, btw, I'll let you know if any of the "younger" Loreseekers is in the party Gawna so we can allow for the normal course of adolescence and puberty to occur...I doubt he wants to experience all of it in a 15 minute Reaver! LOL

If is my boy, she has already destroyed him.

I will be on at about 6-630. I will give you a yell in the channel and let you know I am available. I have somebody off timer for everything. I have never run titan and would like to. Dreamler is flagged for it.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:03pm:
I have never run titan and would like to. Dreamler is flagged for it.

Before I TR'd Cale I would run one every Friday & Monday [or Tuesday and Saturday if I did Sat first] usually at around 9pm central.  Keep your eyes peeled.  Now that He's back up to raiding level I'll likely start again.

I'll probably be too drunk by the time it comes up this week, so if you don't get in at the end of the train watch for Saturday.

[edit]
A note about my Titans:
Every single one of them is a pug, because many guildies don't bother flagging for it.  I just take the first 11 that hit the lfm and as soon as we get a ddoor we roll, leaving a taxi behind until full.
I almost always have at least 1 newbie in them, so I explain what's going on as we go and get a lot of repeat puggers in future runs.
I'm abnormally patient vs the Titan, which means we may not complete as fast as some groups, but it also means I've never lead a single failure.
Assuming you get in early and come from the start, you'll probably have it down after a few runs, but those first few runs will probably be spent piking and watching others that know what they're doing.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:39pm by Cale »  

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:01pm:

Mama Gawna will teach him all he needs to know.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 11:33am:
I can do Doors/traps as required

I can do Reaver, Hound, VOD, Shroud, No boots for ToD, never done Chrono, Flagged but have never done DQ, Von, Not flagged for Titan or Abbot.

Let me know if that is OK and if ther eis a spot I would like to join.

I hope this is a joke theft....
I counted you dieing 3 times yesterday in a normal shroud.

you were the 2nd to drop in that fail of a part 4 too.

they are wanting to run on elite, and you think you can hang?
don't make me fucking laugh.

oh and get some heal scrolls. no reason for a capped rogue to die twice in part 2 normal!

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

twat
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Not very likely that i'll be online for this, but if you do need a bard send a tell to Wronskian. I'm flagged for everything besides abbot and titan.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Mama Gawna will teach him all he needs to know.

Mama Gawna what is this cunt thing Breaken keeps speakin off? Why does Creepy Uncle Breaken want to punch you in the bean?  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:41pm:

oh and get some heal scrolls. no reason for a capped rogue to die twice in part 2 normal!

How does my ability to open doors and do trap have anything to do with that particular raid? Also what's with the attack on me?

Theft . Judaah
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. - Diogenes of Sinope

IP Logged

MalakRevan
Waterworks Kobold

Pissing People off since

Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:18pm:
Mama Gawna what is this cunt thing Breaken keeps speakin off? Why does Creepy Uncle Breaken want to punch you in the bean?  Embarrassed

No no, you have it all wrong.  They want to punt you in the baby maker.

Falutin
SenorHezrou
PsionicFal
Rexzar
Leader of Foecleaver.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #16 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Gracias senorhezrou es Stainer's mustache una "dirty sanchez"?

IP Logged

MalakRevan
Waterworks Kobold

Pissing People off since

Reply #17 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:29pm:
Gracias senorhezrou es Stainer's mustache una "dirty sanchez"?

LMAO!

Falutin
SenorHezrou
PsionicFal
Rexzar
Leader of Foecleaver.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #18 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:23pm:
How does my ability to open doors and do trap have anything to do with that particular raid? Also what's with the attack on me?

It's not a attack.
I am just pointing out that if you think you can be a big contribution to a elite shroud then I am laughing.

Do you really think they want you to sit and pike till a lever needs to be unlocked in part 3?

I have only played with you once, and the healers did kinda suck on that shroud.
I just wanted you to understand what you are signing yourself up for.
Better to be fully geared and make a good impression then being called out here as a gimp later.

I had to use about 35 heal scrolls in that shroud because of those healers. How many did you use?

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 3:23pm:

I'll translate.

He's saying you suck and your 250 hp rogue has no place in Elite raids nevermind Epic.

But I could have misread it...
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:01pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

MalakRevan
Waterworks Kobold

Pissing People off since

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:00pm:
I'll translate.

He's saying you suck and your 250 hp rogue has no place in Elite raids nevermind Epic.

BINGO!

Falutin
SenorHezrou
PsionicFal
Rexzar
Leader of Foecleaver.

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:41pm:

That sounds like an attack to me but ...

Well, I have stated before and will state again that I am learning still. I also feel I can run elites but maybe not epics. Also I would like to point out that you saw me one one raid where you have no idea what was going on around me and I admit I was not at my best.

now what that said here is what I would like you to do.

Next time when you get off your shift at McDonalds and decide to jump on ddovault and open your mouth you need to do a few things.

1) wipe the fry grease and jizz stains from your hands.
2) sit in your room and stare at all the posters of dudes and just take in the atmosphere
3) Then  GFY

OH.. BTW

I did die in shroud several time when I normal do not but I was distracted by updates of my friend. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Brandon-Garner-Prayers-Support-and-News/1822724...

Have a nice day!

Oh one other thing I forgot... You saw me stick through it until that raid fail and not bitch out like that ranger and the other healer did. You saw me contribute although limited, until the end. Then I signed off and took care of my business.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:15pm by Theft »  

Theft . Judaah

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:00pm:
I'll translate.

Theft . Judaah

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Theft wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:15pm:

You have no business being in Shroud until you're at least at 350 - and that's on normal with evasion (which you obv have since you're a rogue).

You can't unlock doors in part 3 if you get killed by the blades.  GTFO, EAD and DIAF.

IP Logged

Theft
Korthos Resident

Habitual.0

Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You have no business being in Shroud until you're at least at 350 - and that's on normal with evasion (which you obv have since you're a rogue).

You can't unlock doors in part 3 if you get killed by the blades.  GTFO, EAD and DIAF.

Thanks, I'll remember that when I TR him. Whats DIAF?

Theft . Judaah

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint