Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dear Rangers (Read 6859 times)
Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Re: Dear Rangers
Reply #25 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:17pm:
And if they lived for more than a ninth of a second after getting to us then very similar weapons were in my hand... 

Lol. okay.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:17pm:
And if they lived for more than a ninth of a second after getting to us then very similar weapons were in my hand... 

This.

Pull, then kill it. Don't run it around the map.

You do AA's a service by admitting you pull out TWF after the pull.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #27 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Pull, then kill it. Don't run it around the map.

Absolutely.  I've dressed down many a kiting douchebag archer in my time even if one of my favorite things about being an archer is never having to chase a mob.  There are two times an archer should kite in a group... One is when is when they've stupidly (or accidentally... it happens) pulled too much agro at which point they need to keep thier kiting linear.  If you can't jump over the mobs and head back to your melee (at which point you should also be twf'ing) you need to rethink your build.  The ONLY time circular kiting is acceptable is as a means of crowd control.

Hell, I've yelled at archers for not turning off IPS, for turning on auto-attack and for not knowing when it's inappropriate to use manyshot. 
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2011 at 4:05pm by Peechie »  

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 4:05pm:
Absolutely.  I've dressed down many a kiting douchebag archer in my time even if one of my favorite things about being an archer is never having to chase a mob.  There are two times an archer should kite in a group... One is when is when they've stupidly (or accidentally... it happens) pulled too much agro at which point they need to keep thier kiting linear.  If you can't jump over the mobs and head back to your melee (at which point you should also be twf'ing) you need to rethink your build.  The ONLY time circular kiting is acceptable is as a means of crowd control.

Hell, I've yelled at archers for not turning off IPS, for turning on auto-attack and for not knowing when it's inappropriate to use manyshot. 

Looking to TR that toon soon? DarkStar put up a really nice AA HElf build that does exactly this.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #29 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 1:07am
Print Post  
Quote:
Looking to TR that toon soon? DarkStar put up a really nice AA HElf build that does exactly this.

Augh, just finished her first TR.  Took me forever to cap her again.  I could come up with a bunch of excuses... some even legitimate but hell, it just proved me a slacker and I've pretty much sworn off a second TR.  I think if I did my guildies would have a collective heart attack   Embarrassed

I seriously considered going helf this life but as lame an excuse as it is, the PnP roleplayer in me says Peech was born to be an elven ranger.  She may be squishy but she's sexy  Wink

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #30 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Kormor's Belt exists for a reason.

Here is an example of it in use:

Shroud, people kill non kobold bosses in 5. Guy kites kobold around. Casters get mana back. Guy keeps kiting kobold around.

Me: Dance monkey, dance.
Monkey: *dances*
Kobold: *vorpals pewpewpewer*
Rest of group: *completion*

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #31 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Jan 28th, 2011 at 10:56am:
Kormor's Belt exists for a reason.

Here is an example of it in use:

Shroud, people kill non kobold bosses in 5. Guy kites kobold around. Casters get mana back. Guy keeps kiting kobold around.

Me: Dance monkey, dance.
Monkey: *dances*
Kobold: *vorpals pewpewpewer*
Rest of group: *completion*

Kormor's belt is not a winnar.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jan 28th, 2011 at 1:07am:
Augh, just finished her first TR.  Took me forever to cap her again.  I could come up with a bunch of excuses... some even legitimate but hell, it just proved me a slacker and I've pretty much sworn off a second TR.  I think if I did my guildies would have a collective heart attack   Embarrassed

I seriously considered going helf this life but as lame an excuse as it is, the PnP roleplayer in me says Peech was born to be an elven ranger.  She may be squishy but she's sexy  Wink

I said the same thing when Smrti finally capped, but soon as I find a +3 Heart, I'm off again for 2nd TR time...ugh.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint