Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Maybe the music is too loud in part two of ToD? (Read 1720 times)
Emili
Shroud Slacker

Maybe the music is too loud in part two of ToD?
Jan 29th, 2011 at 5:26am
Print Post  
Just one of those silly DDO moments when someones just not quite all there?

ToD end part two, looting chest and party shrining.

Out of the corner of my eye I swear I see someone run by and go through the portal to part three. Oh is Jaell, well ok so I tell him do not move when one of the party speaks up and tells him in voice "Use /stuck and it will port you back here."

Which it actually does btw. However Jaell asks again and the speaker tells him ... "just type /stuck"

Though it seems Jaell must either have his speakers low or possibly a difficult time hearing people. He most deffinately did not type "/stuck".

The poor fella used another command instead...

I felt sorry for his misfortune, should not have happened and because he is a melee we could have buffed him on the other side when we went through, although I suppose he must have bloody wanted that crapy part two chest?

... the result seems as amusing as red text   now once we think about it.

« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2011 at 5:31am by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Re: Maybe the music is too loud in part two of ToD?
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 6:06am
Print Post  
My god emili that is a truckload of khopesh combinations.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 6:44am
Print Post  
yes, it seems but I also count 7 of said 'pesh combo ( or not combo ) equipped...  Shocked

Hotbar cleaning time ?  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 6:44am:
yes, it seems but I also count 7 of said 'pesh combo ( or not combo ) equipped...  Shocked

Hotbar cleaning time ?  Roll Eyes

Yes she needs toolbar and inventory cleaned up... Einin is old as dirt she pre-dates mod 3 or maybe 4? Whatever gianthold was...  Pre-dates tempest and had to respec feats into her the old fashioned way I remember. Fact is was a time people used to inquire as to why my ranger was using khopeshes and not always bow and/or rapiers like "normal rangers" did back when.

Mainly weapons trickled in hand-me-down to her all the same, Emili had the pick and then Einin or Amilia would get the old. am sure there are quite a few can leave. Still are a page and a half I think on her. She mainly uses a set of min II, pair lit II and a couple chaos blades... some icy bursts vorps on side and only uses gdb in von 6. Are the usual wounders, smiters, disruptors, gubs, gebs, woes, and some silver anarchic pg etc... collecting dust. Probably will not house clean her though 'til TR is easier that way. Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:37am by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 10:42am
Print Post  

The one big upside to the amount of time PUGs take to form lately is the fact that it gives party members a chance to read my profile.  Which has the following at the bottom:

/death count

You have died 1,347 times.

Rarely does even a week go by where some random group member just dies at the quest entrance.  And occasionally in the quest Smiley

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint