Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Invent the Ddo Cocktail Hour Drinking game (Read 1220 times)
Samius
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Invent the Ddo Cocktail Hour Drinking game
Feb 4th, 2011 at 10:53am
Print Post  
So I want my own drinking game. I think every one understands how it works so I am not going to go into to many details. Start the list and price in drinks and lets do this.

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Re: Invent the Ddo Cocktail Hour Drinking game
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Actually I got a better idea it's already been invented!

Beerman does Shrouds every friday... see the DDO forums about them...

And the following is our guild plan for my next annual "I'm OLD Day!"
Quote:
The rules are thus:
==> Choose your weapon.  You must designate, and post in the comments below, what alcoholic beverage you will be using to assault your liver during this run.
==> At each INSTANCE change you will drink a single serving of your weapon, be it a shot, wine glass, pint, beer can, whatever.  This means that when we enter the quest that is a shot, when we leave the quest is another, during the quest if we go through a portal you will drink one there, you will drink one at each portal in the Sub on the way to Hound/VOD...I'll list them all out.
==> To avoid dehydration each time we go to the Airship or from the Airship you will drink one "serving" of water, and have a serving of water at EACH REST SHRINE you use...hey, I am a kind Rabbi.
==> To avoid having to rerun stuff, we will run each raid on the "standard" PUG setting: Reaver = Hard, Shroud = Normal, you get the idea.
==> Some advice...Make sure you are already on the quest!  Have your Sigil for Titan repaired to avoid shots just for going to the Restless Isles, and that you've spoken to Zawabi TWICE and are on DQ1 at least so you don't have to drink shots to recall and collect the non-shareable quests...because we WILL penalize you for it

Our object is to drink Flint under the table...but be wary, he is a crafty halfling and can handle more than you might think!

We will be running through the raids in this order:

{2w,0b}1. BEGIN AT THE AIRSHIP (drink a shot of water on the way OUT using the GH teleporter dude)
{1w,2b}2. Reaver! on Elite (one shot entering the quest, one shot after the quest)
{2w,0b}3. Airship break (one shot of water in, one shot of water out) [n.b. use airship breaks for bios please]
{2w,8b}4. Hound! on Elite [PUG setting exception as this is all guild...and a good way to ramp up slowly] (one shot going into the Market from GH, one shot going into the Sub from the Market, one shot going through the first PORTAL to the spiders, one shot going through the second portal to the Ice Flensers, one shot going through the third portal after the Beholder/Illithid, one shot going through the portal at the shrine after all the runes stuff, one shot going through the portal to the final shrine and hermit beholder, one shot entering the Hound, one shot leaving the Hound to the Market...that is 8 shots right here folks! OMG!)
{2w,0b}5. RETURN TO AIRSHIP FOR HYDRATION! (drink a shot of water on the way in, and on the way out back to the market)
{2w,5b}6. VoD! on Normal (One shot going into the Sub from the Market, one shot going through the first portal to the spiders, TAKE THE HIGH ROAD, one shot going into the buffing chamber for VoD, one shot going onto the main quest floor in VoD, one shot on the way back out to the market...another 5 shots here! ROFLMAO)
(2w,0b}7. Airship break (one shot in, one shot out...take teleporter to Meridia)
{5w,8b}8. Shroud! on Normal (one shot in, one shot through the portal to part 1, one shot through the portal to part 2, one shot through the portal to part 3, one shot through the portal to part 4, one shot through the portal to part 5, one shot on the way out, one shot on the way from Meridia to the Twelve then to the Airship...that is 8 more shots!)
{2w,0b}9. Airship break (one shot in, one shot out...remember these are WATER shots LOL...to the Twelve)
{3w,13b}10. ToD (one shot into the twelve, one shot to the planescaller, one shot to Amrath, one shot to the Tower, one shot going INTO the quest, one shot dropping to the Judge/Jailer, one shot to part 2, one shot to part 3, one shot recalling to the tower, one shot from tower to Amrath, one shot to the planescaller room, one shot to the outer hallway, one shot to the Twelve...go to airship LOL...13 shots!)
{2w,0b}11. Airship break...omg if we make it this far call 911...one water in one water out...take the House K teleport.
{2w,4b}12. VON5Normal/VON6Elite or Epic if we can see...(one shot into VON 5, one shot into VON 6, one shot going from VON 6 to House K...go to Airship...4 shots)
{2w,0b}13. Airship break...Elizabeth!? Elizabeth, I'm coming to you!! (one water in, one water out...take the Market teleport)
{2w,6b}14. TITAN! Normal/Elite (one shot to the Sub for a GT, one shot upon reaching TF, one shot upon entering the quest, one shot upon entering the Titan fight, one shot upon leaving TAKE A GT to Restless Isles, one shot upon leaving the Isles for the Market...go to Airship!)
{2w,0b}15. Airship break...why are there butterflies on my computer? (one water in, one water out...take the Desert Teleport)
{3w,9b}16. DQ1/2! Normal/Elite (one shot to the desert, one shot going into DQ1, one shot going to the final fight, one shot GT out to Desert, one shot going into DQ2, one shot going to the prep room, one shot going to the fight, one shot GT out, one shot from Desert to Market, go to airship...gup! 9 more shots!)
{2w,0b}17. Airship break...almost done if any of us are still around that is...ROFLMAO (one shot in one shot out, Market teleport)
{4w,22b}18. Chronoscope Elite/Epic who cares at this point LOL (one shot in, one shot to the market, one shot to the Rusty Nail, one shot for the DD and on the way back from the DD, one shot back to the Market, one shot to the Phoenix, one shot out of the Phoenix, one shot to the bank, one shot out of the bank, one shot to the phoenix, one shot from the phoenix, one shot to the Rusty nail, one shot to the DD and from and again back to the Market, one shot to the Steam Tunnels, one shot to the Tent, one shot from the Tent, one shot to the Rusty Nail, one shot through the DD, one shot recalling out...go to the boat! LOL...sweet Gornn that is 22 SHOTS! Right...that's gonna happen! LOL)
{2w,0b}19. Airship Break (one water in, one water out go to the Orchard Teleport) make reservations with the funeral home, make sure your Will is easily findable by your loved ones lol!
{1w,4b}20. Abbot (one shot in, one shot to your puzzle, one shot from your puzzle, one shot on the way out to the Necro...where we truly belong after this night!

TOTALS:
Shots of Water: 42
Shots of Booze: 81

Yeah...good luck with that! LOL  We may change it from "shots" or units to sips/gulps in order to prevent any RL complications...

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:18am by Flint »  

IP Logged

Oeuf
Korthos Resident

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2011 at 2:17am
Print Post  
I'd say everytime you swear during the broadcast we have to take a shot, but the hospitals would be full up with alcohol poisoning cases.

Shocked
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2011 at 2:18am by Oeuf »  

I may be on Thelanis, but I still long for Xoriat.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2011 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Every time your lack of pants is mentioned, take 1d4 drinks.  Grin

My hubby made a cocktail once that he called "Fireball:"
1 oz Southern Comfort
3 oz cinnamon schnapps
1 dash Tabasco sauce
1 cherry