Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) lol myddo'ing for shroud (Read 31211 times)
popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Re: lol myddo'ing for shroud
Reply #100 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 10:12pm:
I'm British,

Jesus, you people are slow.

Wink

You can tell because her husband's math is plural.

fnord

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #101 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 12:03am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 11:16pm:
You can tell because her husband's math is plural.

British accents are so sexy ;d

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #102 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:53pm:
Did you just call someone stupid in the middle of a gramatically incorrect sentence? 

/Fail

It's spelled "grammatically" you dipshit.

If you're going to get on someone about their grammar or spelling, you'd better damn well make sure yours is correct.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #103 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Hey, I still want to know what is wrong with my three sentences.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 1:19am:
Hey, I still want to know what is wrong with my three sentences.

You typed to instead of too.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #105 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 2:10am:
You typed to instead of too.

Fuck me.  I cant believe I looked over what I wrote 3 times now and never noticed it.  I'm a fucking noob.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 2:22am:
Fuck me.  I cant believe I looked over what I wrote 3 times now and never noticed it.  I'm a fucking noob.

It's cool, it was his last ditch argument to make him look less like a fucking froob. It's awesome that it backfired.

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #107 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 4:50am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 2:22am:

One of those things. Put two lines of text together written by two different people, with the same mistakes, and you will always spot the others mistake before your own :p

To the rest of you, um...yeah.....um....trout? tea? um.....get over yourselves. I mean, you are having a pissing contest about guilds and loot? Please. If you dont belong to the best guild, change guilds. If you dont have the best loot, go get it.

Its a game, you should party with the people you like, play how you like, and fuck everyone else (literally please, im getting a lil frisky lately. Must be the trout ).

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 5:03am
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 4:50am:
One of those things. Put two lines of text together written by two different people, with the same mistakes, and you will always spot the others mistake before your own :p

To the rest of you, um...yeah.....um....trout? tea? um.....get over yourselves. I mean, you are having a pissing contest about guilds and loot? Please. If you dont belong to the best guild, change guilds. If you dont have the best loot, go get it.

Its a game, you should party with the people you like, play how you like, and fuck everyone else (literally please, im getting a lil frisky lately. Must be the trout ).

I don't even want to be in the best guild. I just want to be in a guild that is capable of completing high level content without spending half a million plat.

Also not backstabbing people over loot would be awesome. 99% of the time, I don't give a shit about loot. All of my shit I got without trying tbh. Just a lot of hours of play time. I just like taking the piss when people talk shit.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #109 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 8:21am
Print Post  
I do it all the time.  Not for every character, but if the red flag is there, they can wait.

I was bored while waiting for a Shroud to fill one night, so I pulled up the Who Panel and wrote down the names of all capped Wizards currently online on Argo.  That's 13 Wizards.

Average HP was 330.
Highest was 465 on a WF
Lowest was 220 on.... a WF

One had 0% fort
Four had 125%
One had -25% (Not sure how that works)
Three had 75%
The rest were at 100.

Here's the deal- I don't have a Hit Point placard that says "You Must be this Tall to enter the Shroud".

I am however sick at having to babysit squishers who stand way closer to Harry than they should and seem to like running with the blades.  If I choose  not to babysit them, I have to hear them nagging me to rez.  And a lot die with full-ish SP bars, which could be getting dumped into the big Red guy if they could stay alive enough to do it.

So yeah... I MyDDO.  Saves me grief sometimes and keeps me from having to clean up the mess.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #110 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 5:03am:
I don't even want to be in the best guild. I just want to be in a guild that is capable of completing high level content without spending half a million plat.

Also not backstabbing people over loot would be awesome. 99% of the time, I don't give a shit about loot. All of my shit I got without trying tbh. Just a lot of hours of play time. I just like taking the piss when people talk shit.

If you have to spend that much to complete u have a problem... no quest in this game is hard enough to need to spend that amount of plat on one quest

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #111 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 8:21am:
I do it all the time.  Not for every character, but if the red flag is there, they can wait.

I was bored while waiting for a Shroud to fill one night, so I pulled up the Who Panel and wrote down the names of all capped Wizards currently online on Argo.  That's 13 Wizards.

Average HP was 330.
Highest was 465 on a WF
Lowest was 220 on.... a WF

One had 0% fort
Four had 125%
One had -25% (Not sure how that works)
Three had 75%
The rest were at 100.

Here's the deal- I don't have a Hit Point placard that says "You Must be this Tall to enter the Shroud".

I am however sick at having to babysit squishers who stand way closer to Harry than they should and seem to like running with the blades.  If I choose  not to babysit them, I have to hear them nagging me to rez.  And a lot die with full-ish SP bars, which could be getting dumped into the big Red guy if they could stay alive enough to do it.

So yeah... I MyDDO.  Saves me grief sometimes and keeps me from having to clean up the mess.

I'm not trying to troll when I say this but...

If you can't solo shroud at this point in the game you're gimp. Anyone with enough hp/pots can do this. I don't even think of shroud as a raid.

If you can't carry one or two people through the shroud then there is either A.) something wrong with the people you run with B.) something wrong with you.

In my experience most people know what heavy fort is. And most people build for adquate hitpoints when joining a shroud. I'm more than willing to carry people through shroud, it's not like it's going to slow me down any.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Infidel wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 6:44pm:
If you have to spend that much to complete u have a problem... no quest in this game is hard enough to need to spend that amount of plat on one quest

If you had read my posts earlier about the guild I use to be in then you wouldn't be surprised. Epic chains = Half a mil plat. Epic Deeps = at least 200k plat. Hounds = 100kish plat over the course of three runs, Tower = 200k plat for pots, not including heal scrolls, et al.

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #113 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 7:25pm:
If you had read my posts earlier about the guild I use to be in then you wouldn't be surprised. Epic chains = Half a mil plat. Epic Deeps = at least 200k plat. Hounds = 100kish plat over the course of three runs, Tower = 200k plat for pots, not including heal scrolls, et al.

which guild your in shouldn't make a difference on how much you have to spend for a quest..... your lack of skill is probably the only reason you have to spend so much on a quest.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Mar 27th, 2011 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Infidel wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 7:42pm:
which guild your in shouldn't make a difference on how much you have to spend for a quest..... your lack of skill is probably the only reason you have to spend so much on a quest.

Obviously. I should have been perfectly capable of soloing all those quests/raids. Do you even think before you type?
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2011 at 8:08pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #115 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 27th, 2011 at 7:23pm:
I'm not trying to troll when I say this but...

If you can't solo shroud at this point in the game you're gimp. Anyone with enough hp/pots can do this. I don't even think of shroud as a raid.

If you can't carry one or two people through the shroud then there is either A.) something wrong with the people you run with B.) something wrong with you.

In my experience most people know what heavy fort is. And most people build for adquate hitpoints when joining a shroud. I'm more than willing to carry people through shroud, it's not like it's going to slow me down any.

Oh, I can carry 1-2 ppl through Shroud.  I can carry 6 ppl through Shroud.

The thing is that I don't want to.  I don't myDDO them as a pre-requisite for accepting them, I do it when we're standing around so I know who is likely to be worth attention, who isn't, and who I shouldn't be rezzing.

And yes, pretty much anyone with enough SP/HP pots can also solo any raid that does not have mechanics that require more than one person to activate.  Not an acheivement if you bought the completion at the DDO store.

It's not about what you can do with unlimited resources, it's what you can do with little to none. 

I'd also like to see a video of you soloing Shroud.  On a Cleric.  You did say anyone....

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #116 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 at 5:41pm:
I don't even play on that server anymore.

Good news for the players of Sarlona who will not have to deal with  you.

Sad news for the players of your new home server.

On the plus side if it doesn't work out for you on your new server you have plenty more to choose from!

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #117 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 1:13pm:
Good news for the players of Sarlona who will not have to deal with  you.

Sad news for the players of your new home server.

On the plus side if it doesn't work out for you on your new server you have plenty more to choose from!

Funny thing is that I have a lot of friends on Sarlona still that I'll be sad that I won't be playing with. You just sound like you're a bitter person whom I yelled at and kicked from one of my groups. Don't take it personally ok? you probably just suck.

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 1:38pm:
Funny thing is that I have a lot of friends on Sarlona still that I'll be sad that I won't be playing with. You just sound like you're a bitter person whom I yelled at and kicked from one of my groups. Don't take it personally ok? you probably just suck.

Still slow I see.  No I would be one of those players who didn't know who the hell you were before you decided to pick a fight with my guild and your own guild.  I was on an extended break from DDO apparently for most/all of the time you were playing on Sarlona.

I will attempt to refrain from responding to your drama filled whines in the future as it seems pointless to do so now that you will no longer be around to spread your own particular brand of BS.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #119 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:48pm:
I will attempt to refrain from responding to your drama filled whines in the future as it seems pointless to do so now that you will no longer be around to spread your own particular brand of BS.

I am at a loss for words.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #120 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:50pm:
I am at a loss for words.

I found some in a paraphrased quote from Tombstone.

Cyr, it appears your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:48pm:
Still slow I see.  No I would be one of those players who didn't know who the hell you were before you decided to pick a fight with my guild and your own guild.  I was on an extended break from DDO apparently for most/all of the time you were playing on Sarlona.

okay bye!

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
I approve of this thread. Soul get on vent bitch.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 5:26pm:
I approve of this thread. Soul get on vent bitch.

Dude, too busy for your weaksauce vent. I'm kind of a big deal atm, people know me.

I really can't get on vent till later tonight though.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 7:12pm:
Dude, too busy for your weaksauce vent. I'm kind of a big deal atm, people know me.

I really can't get on vent till later tonight though.

I'm PMing you my phone number. Just txt me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint