Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) lol myddo'ing for shroud (Read 31126 times)
Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: lol myddo'ing for shroud
Reply #50 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Klemm is Dope wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:53am:
Soul, you're an idiot. And keep me and thranns name out of your mouth.

Also, you play a favored soul, expect to drink pots when things go to hell and don't whine about it. or pick a new class.

And also, i'm quite sorry that your "out of game real life" is too boring and you need your attention via a video game. I think your best bet would be to go buy some attention.

Hop back over on Sarlona one day and i'll let you know what's up via voice chat. Grow a set.

I use to run between 5-10 epics in a single day, not including raids, and a few of these were the harder epics like Epic DQ1 and Epic DA. I drank pots in none of them. Ever since running with Soulless my pot consumption far exceeded the plat I was earning, obviously it's me that needs to learn to play

I guess as long as the healer drinks pots it's okay for everyone else to play like shit eh?

Also, this is fun.

/popcorn.

EDIT: Btw, I just noticed that pot chugging was not mentioned anywhere in this thread. Someone feels guilty. Cheesy
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:10am by Soul »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:00am:
Why did you think that was about you?  I was talking to Thelanis.

When did I say it was about me? I was praising you on being super duper awesome! FREEZING ICE GRAB PICKS FTW! Amirite?

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Also mods this now officially belongs in the "The Drama Initiative" since the thread has been highly derailed. Feel free to move it at your leisure, thank you!

IP Logged

rodallec
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:17am
Print Post  
now as cool as ESOS wf fvs is
drow pally dips is cooler
and steam guard > claw gloves

sarlona
jozza
phaa

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #54 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:43am
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:03am:
I use to run between 5-10 epics in a single day, not including raids, and a few of these were the harder epics like Epic DQ1 and Epic DA. I drank pots in none of them. Ever since running with Soulless my pot consumption far exceeded the plat I was earning, obviously it's me that needs to learn to play

I guess as long as the healer drinks pots it's okay for everyone else to play like shit eh?

Also, this is fun.

/popcorn.

EDIT: Btw, I just noticed that pot chugging was not mentioned anywhere in this thread. Someone feels guilty. Cheesy

quote author=7D415B422E0 link=1300947213/24#24 date=1301075646]

There are renowned guilds in Sarlona? Are we talking about Soulless whose guild leader says you can tank Horoth with 400hp or Roving Guns who will run you 20 pots to complete a tower? idkwot. [/quote]

??????? choned ???????
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:44am by Sham »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:50am
Print Post  
rodallec wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:17am:
now as cool as ESOS wf fvs is
drow pally dips is cooler
and steam guard > claw gloves 

Duh. Glaw cloves are shit dips. Greensteel is way better, lets bring it back to 2008, fuck yeah.

EDIT:

Highly considering TRing into Horc. Having massive wing span highly appeals to me, but I will be waiting until I see if I can take losing the to-hit when the new epics come out.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:54am by Soul »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:52am
Print Post  

Oh you're right, Shamm!

My point still stands. Okay time for bed bye!
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:53am by Soul »  

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:10am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 at 4:02pm:
Seems like all our drama is crybaby loot rants and shroud shenanigans . Both of which are weak sauce.

I agree, that is weaksauce. We don't always do forum drama well, but we're capable. Although it is more Shroud shenanigans, here we go: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=158010
There might be a couple more around somewhere. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:13am by Jackknife of Sarlona »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #58 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:23am
Print Post  
I would like to say, when in a guild run and it goes to shit, you dont feel like helping out a guildy cleric?

So much for being in a guild.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #59 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:14am
Print Post  
people still run the shroud.....

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:23am:
I would like to say, when in a guild run and it goes to shit, you dont feel like helping out a guildy cleric?

So much for being in a guild.

chugchugchugchug

I recall one time Klemm's dad drinking a fuckton of pots in a Epic Deep because the group wouldn't reform without this wizard in the group. He actually ran out of pots by the end of the quest, and even after reforming I still heard no mention of pots LOL

Or how about the time we failed a hound three times in a row because people wouldn't get their heads out of their asses, and Thrann kept running into tank xxyzz with his 350hp monk.

One... Two... Ding.
*Rez*
One... Two... Ding.
*Rez*
One... Two... Ding.
*Rez*
One... Two... Ding

Wound up drinking about 20 pots for that hound too.

Ah well, in retrospect I laugh. While chugging hundreds of thousands of plat worth of pots it wasn't so funny. At least RG refunds their healers - I have been personally refunded by Cash and Nitemare. I totally understand why Thrann says "LOL RG SAYS WE HAVE NO HEALERS, IT'S AN ONGOING JOKE" well no fucking wonder hahahahaha.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 11:44am by Soul »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #61 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 11:42am:
*Rez*
One... Two... Ding.

Nothing makes me laugh harder in this game than when someone takes rez after rez and keeps dying.  Especially if it's because they're standing in a firewall or something like that.

I'll drink mana pots for as long as he keeps accepting rez's!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:14pm:
Nothing makes me laugh harder in this game than when someone takes rez after rez and keeps dying.  Especially if it's because they're standing in a firewall or something like that.

I'll drink mana pots for as long as he keeps accepting rez's!

Oh I did. Until a beholder disintegrated me, Thrann died, and zzyxx jumped right on top of me. Why is it the healers that get owned once the tank(s) die(s)!?

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Uhh yea if you think Ice II heavy picks on a bard for epic is a terrible choice you're an idiot.  I find it funny how you first myddo me and second don't mention a pair of lightning II rapiers and epic gear.

I could talk shit how your "uber" ESos WF has a shitty minos legens too among other things I don't care enough to check  but I'm not an asshat like you

Don't you think after pretty much being blacklisted by a whole server and being forced to transfer you'd shut the fuck up?  Apparently you were deprived a little tit when you were a baby and feel the need to act tough online.  Most sensible people in your position would have realized by now to shut the fuck up and just play.  But then again, I suppose most sensible people wouldn't be in your position.

So do yourself a favor and remove your keyboard youre continusely making yourself look foolish.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:27pm:
Uhh yea if you think Ice II heavy picks on a bard for epic is a terrible choice you're an idiot.  I find it funny how you first myddo me and second don't mention a pair of lightning II rapiers and epic gear.

I could talk shit how your "uber" ESos WF has a shitty minos legens too among other things I don't care enough to check  but I'm not an asshat like you

Don't you think after pretty much being blacklisted by a whole server and being forced to transfer you'd shut the fuck up?  Apparently you were deprived a little tit when you were a baby and feel the need to act tough online.  Most sensible people in your position would have realized by now to shut the fuck up and just play.  But then again, I suppose most sensible people wouldn't be in your position.

So do yourself a favor and remove your keyboard youre continusely making yourself look foolish.

Hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's rich, I think I almost cried a little I was laughing so hard. Shitty minos legens?

Lets see, ravager set?
Check
Shintao set?
check
claw set?
check.
epic sword of shadows?
check
Tharnes goggles
check
2 tier three dual shard gs?
check
epic big top, epic twisted talisman, epic spectral gloves, epic shard of vollun?
check!

I have more gear on my wf fvs than Sirgog does on his Cheesy

What do you have?
er... epic red dragon robe because you wanted it on your 12fvs 6rng 2fighter? Which took 6 months to TR into a half orc barb between rage quitting the game and having your entire guild make fun of you and consider kicking you out several times? Getting kicked out of the guild your started would have been hilarious, I'm sorry I didn't get to see it.

HAHAHA

I'm sorry but even with a fvs weaksauce dps my dps > your dps.

I wear Minos because it's 20 extra hp, and I needed all the HP I could get while running with Soulless. I usually wear a pirate hat with +6 seeker which stacks with my bloodstone Cheesy Also you were the one crafting freezing ice grab picks, obviously subtlely isn't your strongsuit. Weren't you arguing with Morfane at one point about how greensteel guards are more dps than claw set? HAHAHAHAHA!

I am more well geared on my wf fvs than all of your characters put together.

As for transfering to Thelanis? I had been playing there before I started playing on Sarlona, I just acquired more stuff on Sarlona. It's ironic you think I transfered because I was blacklisted because my groups probably never stay up longer than 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:56pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
http://my.ddo.com/character/sarlona/intervention/

http://my.ddo.com/character/sarlona/soulmachine/

Lets compare! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I would make fun, but I'm just going to let myddo speak for itself. My favorite is your max dips rings.

Okay bye!
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:54pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
http://my.ddo.com/bendover/2009/11/25/blah/#respond

Please fix the dragontouched crafting system!!!!!!!! I hate this game!

HAHAHA YOU EVEN RAGE QUIT ON MYDDO!

EDIT:

I would like to say that after myddoing Intervention, I can't stop giggling. I was just about to leave the computer and go hang out with some people in the living room, but I started giggling when I got up and didn't want to get weird ass looks when I walked out there.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:01pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Hey Intervention tell us about how you rage quit the game and gave leadership of your guild to Morfane because Jozza stole your Internet girlfriend.

HAHAHAHAHA

I even got to hear conversation from her about how you would yell at her for dying in dungeons and then run off and die.

HAHAHAHA

Oh this is rich. Even your ex girlfriend called you a pussy and a nerd.

A+ Inter. I've been wanting to tear you apart for a while now.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:08pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #68 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Wait, what?

Please don't let me derail your argument, it's all very entertaining, but pirate hat Seeker stacks with Bloodstone?

I thought where we were right now was the trinket only sort of stacked and the hat didn't stack....

I'm not complaining, since I have both these items but I sure am missing something.

Also, I feel like one of JC's sparrows....

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:51pm:
Wait, what?

Please don't let me derail your argument, it's all very entertaining, but pirate hat Seeker stacks with Bloodstone?

I thought where we were right now was the trinket only sort of stacked and the hat didn't stack....

I'm not complaining, since I have both these items but I sure am missing something.

Also, I feel like one of JC's sparrows....

Yeah, they accidentally made the hat an exceptional bonus, and the greater bold trinket a enhancement bonus. At least last I checked this was the case, they may have updated it recently. I haven't played with a character who has had both in over a week, and I'm currently busy with other stuff at the moment or I would playtest it. You're more than welcome to try yourself, I'd be interested in seeing the results.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:59pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Surma
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Soul at the end of the day, you geared one character, that's it. Why don't you tell us about your other charter running with pretty much blank GS and a blank DT? I understand you like to look at your myddo whenever you have the urge to pinch one out but understand moat of us have geared out multiple characters. If you really want to talk gear I know a couple of fvs who are better geared then you forget melees.
The other thing about tanking TOD with less then 500 hp, I'd rather have a AC evasion tank such as 18pal/2monk tanking horoth with less then 500 hp unbuffed then a max dps with no dr/AC that needs a heal a sec to keep up.
RG and soulless have been in a guild conglomeration before you started playing, thrann and Klemm knew them before you and after soulless took you in doesn't mean they respect you more then they respect RG.
If you feel like you are running with guildies and friends then their is no no need to keep bitching about pots and if it's really that big of a issue to you then you should have mentioned it in guild chat and I would have given you double what you drank.

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
You keep digging your grave...I am not going to even explain your lies you'll keep doing your own justice making yourself look like the pre-adulescent fool you are.

Keep RG, Thrann and Klemm out of your mouth you don't hold a candle to any of us.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Surma wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:26pm:
Soul at the end of the day, you geared one character, that's it. Why don't you tell us about your other charter running with pretty much blank GS and a blank DT?

A character which was pretty much a shroud ingredient runner? Why would I give him anything valuable hahahaha.

Surma wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:26pm:
The other thing about tanking TOD with less then 500 hp, I'd rather have a AC evasion tank such as 18pal/2monk tanking horoth with less then 500 hp unbuffed then a max dps with no dr/AC that needs a heal a sec to keep up.

Stopped reading here, learn game mechanics and then feel free to discuss them with me. Okay bye!

Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:29pm:
You keep digging your grave...I am not going to even explain your lies you'll keep doing your own justice making yourself look like the pre-adulescent fool you are.

Left him speechless! Spectacular!
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:35pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Thrann
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
hey soul. how bout you shut your fucking mouth, you easy button noob. i done more shit in this game then u will ever come across to do.you came in this game with the easy button in your hand and you still bitch how hard it can be.man up for once.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Thrann wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:34pm:
hey soul. how bout you shut your fucking mouth, you easy button noob. i done more shit in this game then u will ever come across to do.you came in this game with the easy button in your hand and you still bitch how hard it can be.man up for once.

*DING*

Thranfu has died.

"Hey soul can you come rescue me?"

HAHAHAHAHA

You're right, you're a very impressive player.

Nobody complained about how hard this game was. This game is easy as shit. I'm complaining that you guys really sucked, and had shit leadership. Just because this game is easy doesn't give you an excuse to play like a pug.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:37pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint