Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) lol myddo'ing for shroud (Read 31186 times)
Thrann
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: lol myddo'ing for shroud
Reply #75 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
call it what you want. I am the one here Still with a guild still on the same server.dont have to run away like a bitch like you

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Thrann wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 3:43pm:
call it what you want. I am the one here Still with a guild still on the same server.dont have to run away like a bitch like you

I had constantly talked about playing on Thelanis while I was in your guild. Obviously I had been playing there before Sarlona, and in general the players there are about 1000% better than the players on Sarlona. Who cares if I'm not in your guild? I would have transfered my characters anyway. Ask Ben I had already talked about how shit Soulless was when I was in the guild, and it's the whole reason I didn't buy astral diamonds when you were panhandling for them so you can get your new ship LOL. It's really no loss to me, to be quite honest.

The only players who are worth shit in your guild are Morfane, Jozza, Symp and Klemm. Everyone else sucks. If I wanted to be in a mostly shitty guild with a few good players on a shitty server with mostly shitty players I would have joined Caffeine.

I only joined your guild for the buffs after Natural Twenty fell apart, in my mind Natural Twenty was and will always be better than Soulless. Name the last time you were able to complete 10 epics without repeating 2-5 of them because of a party wipe and I'll be more impressed with the quality of the membership of your guild.

Aside from that, who really spells Soulless with two L's? LOL

EDIT: Klemm's dad was actually pretty good too. Completely forgot about him.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:00pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Thrann
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
kinda funny how right before nat 20 fell apart you all wanted to merge with us..few days go by and i log in, and your in my guild. hmmm. and i do recall that first week you bitch how hard Edeeps was,then we took u threw it and made it so easy for you......wait a 2 min fight if that..no DA red that u bitch about or throwing up a dd..easy fight it was... I will leave it like this as one guild member said...We are Now Soul-less and dam proud of it,so glad your out of the guild
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:18pm by Thrann »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Thrann wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 4:11pm:
kinda funny how right before nat 20 fell apart you all wanted to merge with us..

That was Ben. And that was mostly because all the good players who joined your guild were in Supremecy. We originally wanted people from Supremecy to join Natural Twenty, joining Soulless when the guilds merged was naturally the second best thing. I never once wanted to join Soulless, not even when Ben insisted I try to get in your guild when he was on ToS.

few days go by and i log in, and your in my guild.

Ben unfortunately took a permanent vacation from the game and I nor anyone in N20 wanted to lead a guild. For me it had more to do with wanting to be in a guild with Jozza and Morfane because I thought they were the shit, rather than wanting to be in Soulless. Oh and buffs, buffs were awesome. Until you cried like a little bitch about how everyone was moving YOUR buffs and demoted everyone because boo hoo ship buffs are so important to you.

hmmm. and i do recall that first week you bitch how hard Edeeps was,then we took u threw it and made it so easy for you......wait a 2 min fight if that..no DA red that u bitch about or throwing up a dd..easy fight it was...

I never once complained about it being a hard epic. I never once said man this is a hard epic I wish my guildies were able to help me out I can't do it without them boohoo. I was running it every day with less than optimal groups and got it done no matter the circumstances. The fact of the matter is that once you get dungeon alert red down there, you can't hit the hezrou. His AC goes up, his saves go up, and he starting beating the shit out of people like he's Horoth on steroids. I suggested an easy tactic for when people are unable to land strength sapping which involved destroying the portals before the reavers spawn. Before I had known you could destroy the portals there were many times when we had to ddoor out to get mana and reset dungeon alert. Sorry but devising tactics and having foresight isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of leadership. Something of which you are incapable of.

Do I need to remind you of the Epic Deeps I ran with Soulless that made me quit the game for a while? How many pots did Klemm's dad drink? How many scrolls? And you didn't once think to yourself the entire time we were running with that terrible caster "perhaps we should reform"?

And do I even need to talk about the failure of that epic chains? When people were literally running in different directions trying to kill different mobs at different times and I was solo healing it? I can't heal through walls - me calling you guys morons was probably a sign that you were all doing something terribly wrong. How many pots did Morfane drink? How many pots did I drink? How many pots did Symp drink? I only keep mentioning pots because it's a sign of how well a group is doing. But I do believe that the group total for that run alone was probably around 50 pots and 300 scrolls. That's a net total of over half a million plat to run an epic chains due to the lack of leadership in that run.

In regards as to why I didn't take over any of those runs? What's the point, refer to the epic deeps in which I devised a strategy and none of you listened. I can guarantee if you had killed those portals in that deeps run though that even with a bad caster none of this would have happened, but what the fuck do I know? I've only been playing the game for a year. Wink

I will leave it like this as one guild member said...We are Now Soul-less and dam proud of it,so glad your out of the guild

Clever, still doesn't address the fact that you don't know how to spell.

IP Logged

Surma
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
So you TRd and capped your shroud toon? Lol I don't think you get how AC and evasion work

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Surma wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:16pm:
So you TRd and capped your shroud toon? Lol I don't think you get how AC and evasion work

It was my first toon, I had planned on playing it more but I lost interest in playing a melee when I realized how incompetent healers are - lack of self sufficiency was really what turned me off. It then became a shroud toon/ingredients toon. I had planned on gearing it, but wasn't overly motivated to do it.

Disintegrate is not evadable. I don't think you know how the game works. Please shut the fuck up.

IP Logged

Surma
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Spell:Disintegrate hmm mentions something about a fort save but then what do I know but that unless a paladin rolls a 1 he prolly won't fail a fort save and take full damage which if saved would only hit for 300

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Surma wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 5:36pm:
http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Spell:Disintegrate hmm mentions something about a fort save but then what do I know but that unless a paladin rolls a 1 he prolly won't fail a fort save and take full damage which if saved would only hit for 300

Fort save=/= evadable. Reflex save = evadable. Irregardless, a raid is about maximizing efficiency and minimizing risk of failure. Everyone rolls a one, some more often than others. 500 points  of damage, the tank dies, can't regain aggro, the raid wipes. If he saves, then fails a meteaor swarm or a sunburst, the raid wipes. AC/DR/Evasion doesn't remove the fact that you need hit points to tank horoth to minimize failure.

The following scenario is very likely

You roll to save against disintegrate. You roll a 20. Success!
Disintegrate does 273 points of damage.
You roll to save against meteor swarm. You roll a 20. Sucess!
You take 156 points of bludgeoning damage.

Less than five hundred hitpoints and a healer who is slow on a heal scroll when someone is at 20-50hp = a wipe.

Horoth is no fucking joke.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #83 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 2:59pm:
Yeah, they accidentally made the hat an exceptional bonus, and the greater bold trinket a enhancement bonus. At least last I checked this was the case, they may have updated it recently. I haven't played with a character who has had both in over a week, and I'm currently busy with other stuff at the moment or I would playtest it. You're more than welcome to try yourself, I'd be interested in seeing the results.

Mmmm. Interesting.

My hubby is in town so I am patchy on DDO atm or I would test this. Yell at me in a couple of weeks if you want and I'll help out.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 6:21pm:
Mmmm. Interesting.

My hubby is in town so I am patchy on DDO atm or I would test this. Yell at me in a couple of weeks if you want and I'll help out.

I'm bad at math, unless you or your husband are good at math, I suggest not using me to playtest. Hahaha.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #85 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:21pm:
Oh I did. Until a beholder disintegrated me, Thrann died, and zzyxx jumped right on top of me. Why is it the healers that get owned once the tank(s) die(s)!?

Healing aggro.  There is very little of it ingame, but it is there.  You could literally take heal aggro with a fricking shuriken, but it is still there.  Or so I hear.

I think it is just because they are closest ones and xyzzy has blindsense and most likely tremorsense.  Which basically means, she feels your every move.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #86 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
I’m in a place I like to call “happy”
Posted On: November 25th, 2009
Posted By: bendover
Posted in: Uncategorized
Please fix the dragontouched crafting system!!!!!  I hate this game!

Straight from Interventions myddo page.  His face looks like he has bent over several times as well.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:47pm:

Straight from Interventions myddo page.  His face looks like he has bent over several times as well.   

hahahahaha

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:47pm:

To whose standards, yours?

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:23pm:

Probably your ex Internet girlfriend too.

Or the fact that you've had several Internet girlfriends from DDO.

Or the fact that you have Internet girlfriends.

Or the fact that I highly doubt you have time for IRL girlfriends since you're e-dating.

Just all kinds of wild assumptions flying about here!

I mean look at you. Here's a close up:

I don't know a lot of ladies who are into prepubescent kids that look like their face got run over. Just saying.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #90 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:23pm:

Since you are to stupid to notice, I will tell you.  My standards are the only ones that matter.  If I cared about yours, I would tell you what they are.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Now you've gotten to the point of being a creep.  Bullshitting and talking shit online especially an MMO is expected and usually always in good fun.  It's the internet, you can turn your monitor off and none of it's real.  But to resort to personal attacks like this just really shows how much of a peice of shit human being you are in the real world.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:44pm:
Now you've gotten to the point of being a creep.  Bullshitting and talking shit online especially an MMO is expected and usually always in good fun.  It's the internet, you can turn your monitor off and none of it's real.  But to resort to personal attacks like this just really shows how much of a peice of shit human being you are in the real world.

Someone's mad.

You mad bro?

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:41pm:
Since you are to stupid to notice, I will tell you.  My standards are the only ones that matter.  If I cared about yours, I would tell you what they are.

Did you just call someone stupid in the middle of a gramatically incorrect sentence?

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:51pm:
Someone's mad.

You mad bro?

No.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:53pm:
Did you just call someone stupid in the middle of a gramatically incorrect sentence? 

grammatically*

LOL

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #96 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Uhh, what is wrong with my three sentences?
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:18pm by Epoch »  

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #97 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 7:17pm:
I'm bad at math, unless you or your husband are good at math, I suggest not using me to playtest. Hahaha.

Cheesy

My husband's degree is in maths, but I fear he will beat me hard with the trout I bought for tea tomorrow if I suggest such a thing Cheesy

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:58pm:
Cheesy

My husband's degree is in maths, but I fear he will beat me hard with the trout I bought for tea tomorrow if I suggest such a thing Cheesy

Trout? With tea?

.. Where are you from?

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #99 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
I'm British,

Jesus, you people are slow.