Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Min II (Read 14005 times)
Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Re: Min II
Reply #75 - Jun 29th, 2011 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 6:14pm:
Sorry for the old bump, but does anyone know who that mother fucker is if he does happen to play on Sarlona?
I don't think he's on Sarlona.
I used to play on Sarlona back in the day and I never came across him.
When I need a change of pace I hop over to Thelanis and play PD.
He's in Sublime, and whenever I hop over to T-land for some PD I make certain to solo if he's looking for a group.  So unless he plays on multiple servers, and only within the past year and a half has started playing on Sarlona, then you're safe.

I actually got reprimanded by the officers once because their policy is to always offer to run with guildies, to the point where if someone logged on and was looking for a group, but no one was available, someone somewhere was forced to drop the group they were in and run with said person.
I refused to do so once when he asked, and I did it with an officer in my party at the time.
I didn't know it was an officer because it was a fairly fresh toon.  He asked if I would go join Chai, and I said Fuck That.

He's actually a pretty good player, but I just can't stand being around him.

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Min II
Reply #76 - Jun 29th, 2011 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Jun 29th, 2011 at 1:21am:
I don't think he's on Sarlona.
I used to play on Sarlona back in the day and I never came across him.
When I need a change of pace I hop over to Thelanis and play PD.
He's in Sublime, and whenever I hop over to T-land for some PD I make certain to solo if he's looking for a group.  So unless he plays on multiple servers, and only within the past year and a half has started playing on Sarlona, then you're safe.

I actually got reprimanded by the officers once because their policy is to always offer to run with guildies, to the point where if someone logged on and was looking for a group, but no one was available, someone somewhere was forced to drop the group they were in and run with said person.
I refused to do so once when he asked, and I did it with an officer in my party at the time.
I didn't know it was an officer because it was a fairly fresh toon.  He asked if I would go join Chai, and I said Fuck That.

He's actually a pretty good player, but I just can't stand being around him.

Ahh okay cool, thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint