Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Helpers (Read 12734 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Helpers
May 23rd, 2011 at 9:58am
Print Post  
I ran some elite Amarath quests with Helpers guild Sunday night. I was the pug. They know their shit.

On the other hand, I did not appreciate the comment of "Look at little Springroll, with his little Khopeshes. Isn't that soooo cute?". That was somewhat offensive.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Helpers
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2011 at 10:06am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 9:58am:
"Look at little Springroll, with his little Khopeshes. Isn't that soooo cute?"

I hope you reported that fucker.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2011 at 10:10am
Print Post  
"Look at little Springroll, with his little Khopeshes. Isn't that soooo cute?"

I think that every time I see you.  Smiley

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2011 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Ok funny guys! Springroll will be TR'g soon. His height deficiency will be rectified.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2011 at 10:21am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 10:12am:
Ok funny guys! I just ordered a box of Extenze. My Springroll will be rectified.

Fixed. Grin

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2011 at 10:46am
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 10:21am:
Fixed. Grin

Hate you.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2011 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Aw, he but he is such a cute little thing with those tiny Khopesh's.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2011 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
I ran some elite Amarath quests with Helpers guild Sunday night. I was the pug. They know their shit.

On the other hand, I did not appreciate the comment of "Look at little Springroll, with his little Khopeshes. Isn't that soooo cute?". That was somewhat offensive.

Stainer, I thought you would've appreciated me telling you that I liked your khopeshes

What can I say, you halflings are so adorable.. now let me go put the Safety Gate up at the top of the stairs..

@Eladiun, that was me dickhole.

Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2011 at 12:56pm by Asketes »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #8 - May 23rd, 2011 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
We do apologize though Stainer do to the length of the quests you exceeded the recommended safe dosage of Perma. This may result in loss of intelligence and severe psychological damage please send any associated medical bills directly to Perma.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2011 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 10:46am:
Hate you.

Hey, as soon as I verify I can put my seeker 6 on a trinket, I will mail you the bloodstone.

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #10 - May 23rd, 2011 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 12:57pm:
We do apologize though Stainer do to the length of the quests you exceeded the recommended safe dosage of Perma. This may result in loss of intelligence and severe psychological damage please send any associated medical bills directly to Perma.

To top it off, it'd been quite a while since I've ran with him, he was extra sensitive.

We'll have to fix that

*Plan to infiltrate OMBBIZZY step 1*

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #11 - May 23rd, 2011 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
I was in runs recently with Stainer, Gawna, Sisster, and Eladiun.  Very fun.  And smooth as can be. 

Beyond that, can't say that I've seen a Helper player screw up a run in longer than my ADHD brain can remember.  Given I'm crossing 40 this year, that might be yesterday.  But I'm thinking it's 5-6 months or longer. 

It seems the majority of the crappy players have been weeded out. 

Now if only you would invest $9.95 in a guild name change.  That thing's gotta go.  Give me an address, I'll mail you a Hamilton to cover it.  Maybe go with:

TIN HATS
This Is Not Helpers Anymore Tough Shit

As in:
Pugger:  Can I get a share?  Can I have some plat?  I'm lost.  Can you you show me the way?   Aren't you supposed to be helpful?

You:  TIN HATS, doosh.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #12 - May 23rd, 2011 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 3:39pm:
I was in runs recently with Stainer, Gawna, Sisster, and Eladiun.  Very fun.  And smooth as can be. 

Beyond that, can't say that I've seen a Helper player screw up a run in longer than my ADHD brain can remember.  Given I'm crossing 40 this year, that might be yesterday.  But I'm thinking it's 5-6 months or longer. 

It seems the majority of the crappy players have been weeded out. 

Now if only you would invest $9.95 in a guild name change.  That thing's gotta go.  Give me an address, I'll mail you a Hamilton to cover it.  Maybe go with:

TIN HATS
This Is Not Helpers Anymore Tough Shit

As in:
Pugger:  Can I get a share?  Can I have some plat?  I'm lost.  Can you you show me the way?   Aren't you supposed to be helpful?

You:  TIN HATS, doosh.

Quite possibly ... many learned to play. People do not start playing a game in top form, a little time and effort and they improve.

« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2011 at 3:52pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #13 - May 23rd, 2011 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 3:50pm:
Quite possibly ... many learned to play. People do not start playing a game in top form, a little time and effort and they improve; except that Perma guy. He's always a little behind and a bit clueless

fixed Cheesy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #14 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 3:50pm:
Quite possibly ... many learned to play. People do not start playing a game in top form, a little time and effort and they improve.

That and we axed a few motherfuckers.

Quote:

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #15 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
thankfully

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #16 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Asketes wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 12:58pm:
Hey, as soon as I verify I can put my seeker 6 on a trinket, I will mail you the bloodstone.

You can't or I would be money already.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #17 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 4:14pm:
That and we axed a few motherfuckers.

I am sure you have given the nature of DDO these days. Is funny over the years I only ever kicked one person and had asked another one to leave. Not that we never had issues with people but most inccidents are rectifiable with people.

Over the years I used to make a point to our Heroes that my viewpoint on recruiting was to invite people you'd be happy to group with ... and will group with often. The basis for such is I do not like people to feel alienated within their own guild.

I tried to keep conversation and such open and had always taken the time to help meet what expectations people had of their guild. My priorities had always been to bring them up to speed of the other players within so that all were on common ground. As I had told our closest officers the goal was to bring them into “core.” Unfortunately for me those days are gone between EU and loss of scope due the enormous amount of differing objectives presented them all we can no longer provide cohesion.

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 4:27pm:
You can't or I would be money already.

I see I see,

that's fucking dumb...

Hmm did Sisster scam me? Cheesy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #19 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
I have people asking me if I need a blood stone now.

Here is the deal. I have on on most of my main melees, except Dreckler. People have given me 4 blood stones over the time (1 1/2 years) I have played, and I am starting feel like a mooch, so I have to pay for the next blood stone I get. Perma has one for sale, and as soon as I get what he wants for it, I will buy it from him. I have several million plat across all my characters and I am starting to feel like I am taking advantage of people. Smiley

So, it is appreciated very much, but I really, really want to pay for the next one.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #20 - May 23rd, 2011 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
i'll happily take some extra plat too Cheesy

tell you what.

you know what I'm looking for, you give me what you'd FAIRLY (you know I hate asking too much) for them in plat and we'll consider the deal done.

TR'ing and crafting has left me desperately broke. (thus another reason why I'm not tr'ing soon, I need to reestablish my monies from high level vendor trash sales lol)

Sisster hooked me up with what I was looking for. I finished my ice guard cloak (it's a test, I hope it works) :p
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2011 at 4:58pm by Asketes »  

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #21 - May 23rd, 2011 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 4:49pm:
I have people asking me if I need a blood stone now.

Here is the deal. I have on on most of my main melees, except Dreckler. People have given me 4 blood stones over the time (1 1/2 years) I have played, and I am starting feel like a mooch, so I have to pay for the next blood stone I get. Perma has one for sale, and as soon as I get what he wants for it, I will buy it from him. I have several million plat across all my characters and I am starting to feel like I am taking advantage of people. Smiley

So, it is appreciated very much, but I really, really want to pay for the next one.

I'm sure you and Perma can come to some sort of 'arrangement'. Considering your height, I'd suggest you'd get more 'leverage' if you 'arrange' this before you TR.

'Arrange' to swallow too, or at least take one on the chops and then smile and say Muchos Gracias.

Roll Eyes

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #22 - May 23rd, 2011 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 4:42pm:

I am sure you have given the nature of DDO these days. Is funny over the years I only ever kicked one person and had asked another one to leave. Not that we never had issues with people but most inccidents are rectifiable with people.

Over the years I used to make a point to our Heroes that my viewpoint on recruiting was to invite people you'd be happy to group with ... and will group with often. The basis for such is I do not like people to feel alienated within their own guild.

I tried to keep conversation and such open and had always taken the time to help meet what expectations people had of their guild. My priorities had always been to bring them up to speed of the other players within so that all were on common ground. As I had told our closest officers the goal was to bring them into “core.” Unfortunately for me those days are gone between EU and loss of scope due the enormous amount of differing objectives presented them all we can no longer provide cohesion.

I agree wholeheartedly and so does our Senior Council.  Unfortunately, last year about this time there was a breakdown in the system and some officers went their own way mass recruiting.  We have spent the better part of a year fixing the sins of a leader who bolted when it got tough.  We are happy with the results but I don't think I would do it again.

Quote:

IP Logged

Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Reply #23 - May 23rd, 2011 at 8:05pm
Print Post  

TY Uncle Stanier for the kudos Cheesy
Eladiun and I as well as the rest of my awesome officers in this guild have been correcting the problems caused by my predecessors. We are finally getting to some cohesion as a guild. But I still like to think I am the driver of the  Smiley

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #24 - May 23rd, 2011 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Yes oh fearless leader

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint